The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Humanoid; Superhuman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

Humanoid; Superhuman Empty
PostSubject: Humanoid; Superhuman   Humanoid; Superhuman EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 6:29 am

Advanced Form; Superhuman

Genus
Humanoid; Variable

Species
Human; Variable

Subspecies
Superhuman

General Info (Genus)

Ecosystem (Environmental)
Anywhere

Influence

Area Effect
Variable

Effect
Variable

Side-Effect
Variable

Nature

History (Past)
Just as there is always the superior of any species, Humans have the same. Superhumans are the most obvious and well-known type of Advanced Humanoid there are, most notably for their superpowers, be they natural or artificial. They tend to become superheroes, but they are not always geared toward this, and are also known to become supervillains as well. Even if they do not take up a life of heroism or crime, Superhumans have littered the universe and done all sorts of things. They have been common and popular since conception.

Habitation (Present)
Anywhere, especially in environments where normal Humans cannot live.

Purpose (Future)
Superhumans have a variety of purposes, but they are most notable for accomplishing things that typical humans or other normal beings cannot. This gives them great Versatility.

Specific Info (Species)

Species Info
The term superhuman refers to humans or human-like lifeforms with enhanced qualities and abilities that exceed those naturally found in humans. These qualities may be acquired through natural ability, self-actualization or technological aids. Throughout history, the discussion of superhuman traits and the idea of the ideal human in physical, mental, or spiritual form has influenced politics, policy, philosophy, science and various social movements, as well as featuring prominently in culture. Groups advocating the deliberate pursuit of superhuman qualities for philosophical, political, or moral reasons are sometimes referred to as superhumanist.

Characteristics

Elements
Variable

Affinity
Variable

Type
Humanoid; Variable

Class
Superhuman

Abilities (Arts)

Natural/Discipline
Superhuman Ability - Any type of natural ability gifted to the Superhuman.

Style/Technique
Variable

Art/Signature
Superpower - The signature ability or dominant power of any Superhuman.

Specialty
Variable

Shape
Humanoid

Form
Superior

Threat Level
Variable

Personality

Dislikes
Variable

Sociability
Variable

Customization
Variable

Additional

Combat Specialty
Variable

Equipment
Variable

Accessories
Variable

Grade (Rank) List
Advanced-Legendary

Additional Info
Variable

Attributes

Weakness
Variable

Resistance (Strength)
Variable

Immunities
Variable

Extraneous And Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Items
Variable

Extra Items
Variable

Spoils

Soul
Supersoul (100+)

Item Dropped
Variable

Evolution Chart

Previous Form
None

Form
Advanced; Superhuman

Evolutionary Form
None

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down

Humanoid; Superhuman
Page 1 of 1