The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade Empty
PostSubject: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 7:37 am

='The Trunade'=
December 3, 2023 @ 11:22 AM
Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade Stance10
"On The Most Personal, Respectful Note To The Neo-Whore Of Babylon, Kenzie Reeves: I Am Doing This Out Of Obligation, And The Necessity To Record The Marks Of Cowardice, And Not Out Of Fear Nor Feint. I Am Also Doing This Out Of Love And Respect, But I Said I Wouldn't Do This Anymore. I Also Am Going To Be Legendary For Definitely Slaying Her In Every Way, And She Having Spent A Lot Of Time Getting Herself Ready And Then Not Making Me Look Foolish For Me To Chase After Her And Look Cowardly After Doing All Of This And Thinking Everyone Will Forget. And Also Not Want To Try. So, It'll Just Lead Back To Her. But, I Do Intend To Take Her Down, By Marriage Or By Total Ruination... For What She Has Done, And Acts Like She Did On Her Own. Plus, She Continues To Prolong The Final Judgment, Out Of False Respect. It's Hot, But... I Don't Understand Her. Why Destroy Herself Over Me, If She Doesn't Respect Me? Why Not Just... Stop And Live On? Or, Rather, Not Have Done It, And Remember Why She Shouldn't Have? Seems Important. And Have The Strength And Power To Leave It Alone, Because It Was Still My Power Giving Her The Power In The First Place, No Matter How Many Times We Go Over What She Did Or Did Not Do With MY BODY And My Cut Off Penis."
-Stance-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 7:39 am

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade Restra12
"I Am Trying -Desperately- To Control Myself, But... I Slip And Make Her Fall For Me Again... Oops. All Berries..."
-Restraint-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 7:40 am

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade Patien12
"I'mma Make A 'Lollipop Chainsaw' Version Of Myself, But Boy Version, But With Tao... But With A Dick, Maybe. That Would Actually Illustrate My Point Quite Nicely. With The Head Of The Neo-Whore, As Her 'Nick'. Hahhahahahahahaahah. Tao's Stories Galore."
-Patience-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 7:41 am

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade Piggyb12
"... The Most Important Key Note To Factor In Is Primarily: 'To Everyone Else, She Will Seem Like Some Shark Goddess Or Something, And I Will Look Like Some Raving-Obsessive Fanatic Of Me And My Abs That Wanted Me So Bad That She Couldn't Handle It And Then Went On A Spree Using My Body As Hers To Make Herself Happy And Then Eventually Come To Love Me And Hate Me For Her Own Mistakes And Really Mean It But Make The Wrong Decision On Purpose Out Of Love, Guided By Hatred, And Mixing The Two Up The Entire Time, Whilst Also Trying To Fight Me... And I Look Like The Victim Subject To It Because I Always Was And Simply Was The Target In The First Place Behind The Larger Conspiracy That Bill Gates Devised To Spite Me. So, The Larger Conspiracy Rats Her Out And Singles Her Out And Leads Her Back To Them."
-Piggyback-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 7:41 am

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade The_yn13
"The Worst Part About It Is... I Would Do It Too, If I Was A Female, Like I Have Always Seen Myself As (Obviously, Now). But, Clearly, I Am Myself, And Wanted To Be A Girl, So... It Would Have Just Been Me Doing It, And Not Someone Taking Advantage Of My Wish To Be A Girl And My Body And Personality And Sex Being Fantastic And Making Bank And Fame Off Of It. I Would Have Done The Same, -ESPECIALLY- If Born As A Girl, Like -=I PERSONALLY WANTED TO BE ALL MY LIFE=-. So, I'm Actually Okay With -Why- This Is So Important, But... I Did -Need- To Mark Down This -=VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION=- For All Time Future Reference."
-The $yndicate-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 11:16 pm

='The Trunade'=
Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade Trap19
"Seems They've Accessed My 'Void Bo$$' Through The '$$$', Which The '$hadow Bo$$' Ruleth Over. Perhaps, They -HAVE- Learned Something, After All... Yet... Only Through A Cutthroat Rogue Operative That Couldn't Hold  To The End. C'est La Vie; My Soul Weeps."
-Trap-

Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 11:19 pm

='Trap'=
Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade Equiva16
Trap: "They Souped Up The Neo-Whore In Her Own Mind To Make Her Vanity Into Vainglory So She'd Think Too Highly Of Herself And Her Own Pussy, And I'm... Ridiculous Over It. Talk About A -REPUTATIONAL RUPTURE-! BAAAAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA!"
-Equivalent Exchange-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 11:20 pm

='Assassin'=
Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade Kill_c13
"As For The Final Of Them... After Jailing, That Track Does Lead Right Back To Bill, So... Once Again The Day Is Saved. Thanks To... ME, DAMMIT!!!"
-Kill Confirmed-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade   Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade Empty

Back to top Go down

Kairo Kaizoku Tymon's Virtual Takeover; The Trunade
Page 1 of 1