The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Intelligants; Alabastard Annoyants

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7574

Intelligants; Alabastard Annoyants Empty
PostSubject: Intelligants; Alabastard Annoyants   Intelligants; Alabastard Annoyants EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 4:07 am

August 14, 2021: "Seriously Considering Making A Series Called 'Intellig-Ants' To Go Along With My Series Called 'KLATZ' And The 'Penguin Brigade', As Well As 'Monkey Business'. I Just Need A Good Story To Go With The Name... A Few Wayward Characters..."

March 31, 2016: If You Respect All Life Down To Even The Smallest Ant, Why Do You Not Respect Something Smaller That You Cannot See, But Need To Acknowledge In The Same Love And Respect? Respect Your Cells, Which Hold Your Data. Respect Their Lives Just As You Respect The Ant And The Butterfly, And All The Insects, For, Are They Not Smaller Than The Insects? Are They Not Life? So, Respect Them As Though They Are Part Of Life. Do Not Feed Them Misinformation. Only Truth. When You Speak Only Truth, That's When You Truly Respect All Life. And Then You Will Have The Fullness Of Your Ascended Knowledge... For, The Smallest Will Begin To Work With You In Harmony, Like All The Other Beings. But, If You Are Not In Harmony With Even The Smallest Part Of Life, You Are Not There Yet... Not One With Nature And The Universe...

December 12, 2018: "A Drop Of Water Is A Pool To An Ant."

July 10, 2016: "The City, Itself, Must Give, If The City, Itself Has Gathered." That's How It Inverts. "You Return To Ants Feeding The Colony That Feeds You." - Return To Dust (Like In The Animatrix)

I Got All My Papers Organized For Uploading To The Archives. Also, Ant Queen Came Out To Meet Me! She Got My Attention Rather Clearly And Called Off Her Ants. Ants Are Very Intelligent. All Of The Insect Queens Are, Of Course. That's Why Mine Is A Bee, Though.

January 21, 2021: "The Ant Does Work For The Queen, Yet Also For The Colony. But Even The Ant's Actions Are Meaningless, For Its Movements Are Only For The Benefit Of The Colony, Not The World. People Are The Same. Their Work Is For The Smaller Group, Not The Entire World. All Is Meaningless."

"Now A Lot Of You Do Not Recognize What An Insect In Human Form Looks Like. That Is Why The Mantis Women Bite Off Your Heads When They Hunt You. And The Ant Queens Keep All Of Their Male Drones To Work For Them. Even Worse, The Spider Women, Who Eat Their Own Male Counterparts Completely. You Don't Even Want To Know What Real-Life Situations These Things Translate Into."

"Would You Like More Burning Light Shined Down On You From On High Into Your Darkness, Humans? I Will Magnify My Name Before You, And Burn You As Rival Ants To Mine Colony." - Ant King (Crystal Spider)
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Intelligants; Alabastard Annoyants   Intelligants; Alabastard Annoyants EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 6:23 pm

='The Beast'=
Intelligants; Alabastard Annoyants Insect13
"Grand Tabritha :: Deck : Ken C."
-Insect-

Small-penised Alabastard Pissant that hopes to be a Pissant Piss Ant to everyone in the future because his dick is so small and he likes to flex his little boy muscles all day, talk shit, talk about it, and not be about it, trying to con other people into liking him through lying and pity, then suddenly turning on them for fun and then bothering them acting like it's work, as if to display how much of a joke he thinks life is and how much he hates himself for being mediocre and with a small penis.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Intelligants; Alabastard Annoyants   Intelligants; Alabastard Annoyants EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 7:37 pm

='Insect'=
Intelligants; Alabastard Annoyants Pissan10
"Game Master :: Deck : Board ; Pissant Piss Ant."
-Pissant-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intelligants; Alabastard Annoyants   Intelligants; Alabastard Annoyants Empty

Back to top Go down

Intelligants; Alabastard Annoyants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Kikisho Shopping District :: NeoZero World Shoppe; Valparaiso Branch :: Valkyria; NeoZeroWorld Shoppe :: Guf; Mechanica's Black Market Cauldron (THE VOID) :: Engineous; Boiler Room (Simulator) :: DUDAEL; The Cauldron Of God (VOID SUN) :: Shin Shinreitsukiyomi; the Zero Moon :: Black Realm; The Waste World :: Black Licorice-
Jump to: