The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Perversion Amalgamation Ball & Blasphemy Mimic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7574

Perversion Amalgamation Ball & Blasphemy Mimic Empty
PostSubject: Perversion Amalgamation Ball & Blasphemy Mimic   Perversion Amalgamation Ball & Blasphemy Mimic EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 5:15 pm

='Ruler'=
Perversion Amalgamation Ball & Blasphemy Mimic Captur12
"TRAP :: BLASPHEMY MIMIC."
-Capture-

The Perversion Amalgamation Ball started by the creature that was a Doll of the Neo-Whore which learned to make Perversion Clones from itself would be what AnTymon traced back to, and it would collect the Perversion Amalgamation Ball for the sake of imprisonment in the Black Realm, where the Blasphemy Mimic that was blaspheming using Blasphemous Energy of all kinds -- BLASPHMA -- to blaspheme the Veritas and its Word and Code and Waves using such a Perverse Energy and then Mimicking whatever was said and done within the absorbed or manipulated energy for the Mimic.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Perversion Amalgamation Ball & Blasphemy Mimic   Perversion Amalgamation Ball & Blasphemy Mimic EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 5:45 pm

Perversion Amalgamation Ball & Blasphemy Mimic Feed17
"BLASPHEME :: BLASPHEMY : BLASPHMA (BLASPHEMOUS ENERGY)."
-Feed-

The Blasphemy of the Blasphemy Mimic was able to be counteracted by its own Blaspheming being Blasphemed in a fashion that was Blasphemous to the Mimic, so that when it tried to Mimic the Blasphemy, it only served to hurt strictly and specifically itself and that which was attached, the Perversion Ball.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Perversion Amalgamation Ball & Blasphemy Mimic   Perversion Amalgamation Ball & Blasphemy Mimic EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 12:26 am

Perversion Amalgamation Ball & Blasphemy Mimic Black_39
"Drop :: Sloth Demon."
-Black Adam-

With the Perversion Ball getting bigger, but now hurting itself because of the Blasphemy Mimic, one final being was dropped into the Hell Cell where it was captured -- a Black Adam; a weak man that had issues and faults and flaws that showed up quite deliberately in almost everything that he did. His own insecurity would allow him to succumb to the Perversions of Splash Mountain Action Kenzi Doll and the rest of her Perversions that were attached to her, plus the Blasphemy Mimic, which made them all one big nasty group of people being made weak by the Doll that was the Favorite Toy of Tabitha to play with and chew up and chew out as a Chew Toy.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Perversion Amalgamation Ball & Blasphemy Mimic   Perversion Amalgamation Ball & Blasphemy Mimic EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 12:32 am

='Black Adam'=
Perversion Amalgamation Ball & Blasphemy Mimic Compet10
"Evolution :: *Blasphemous* Envarrassinger.
-Competition-

On the spot, when served to stand against the Perversion Amalgamation of all of the different entities attached to the Splash Mountain Action Kenzi Doll, the Black Adam Sloth Demon was consumed by them, causing them greater Sloth, and evolving (or, degenerating) into an Envarrassinger... That is, a Blasphemous Envarrassinger, which was an Envious Embarrassing Doomsayer of their own fortune and others. Now, everything the Black Adam had to say would just attest to the weakness as a Black Adam and the insensitivity to others, plus the insecurity of self, for everyone to see and hear as long as the Envarrassinger was blaspheming itself by even speaking of and on its own weakness.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Perversion Amalgamation Ball & Blasphemy Mimic   Perversion Amalgamation Ball & Blasphemy Mimic EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 5:04 am

Perversion Amalgamation Ball & Blasphemy Mimic Boast10
"Command :: Blasphemery."
-Boast-

The Black Sloth Demon was busy trying to Boast power over the Blasphemy Mimic and the Perversion Amalgam through Blasphemery, a special kind of BLASPHMA that allows it to act like Manna rather than regular energy, yet it was always consumed by the Perversion, leaving the Envarrassinger very drained, and weak enough to be consumed, just as the Blasphemy Mimic was into the Perversion Amalgamation.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Perversion Amalgamation Ball & Blasphemy Mimic   Perversion Amalgamation Ball & Blasphemy Mimic EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 5:07 am

Perversion Amalgamation Ball & Blasphemy Mimic Bound10
"Devolution :: Envarrassinger : Degeneration ; *Blasphemous* Embarrasslugg (Sloth-Fear-Vanity)."
-Bound-

The Blasphemery used by the Envarrassinger caused it to spontaneously evolve through its own Sloth Blaspheming, and became an Embarrasslugg on the spot, but was sucked up into the Perversion, anyway. Yet, being a Sloth Demon, the new Embarrasslugg slowed down the once swift process of the Perversion and nearly caused it to come to a complete halt, leaving all of the creatures in it stuck together and degenerating in decadent decay and decline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perversion Amalgamation Ball & Blasphemy Mimic   Perversion Amalgamation Ball & Blasphemy Mimic Empty

Back to top Go down

Perversion Amalgamation Ball & Blasphemy Mimic
Page 1 of 1