The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Magnus Ignis
Kasaigami, Crystal Horns of the Crystal Flare :: Crystal Ifrit of the Corona Badlands
Kasaigami, Crystal Horns of the Crystal Flare :: Crystal Ifrit of the Corona Badlands
Magnus Ignis

Male Points : 553

Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia Empty
PostSubject: Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia   Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 7:32 pm

-Burning Fist-
Back to top Go down
Magnus Ignis
Magnus Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia   Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 4:01 pm

Where Titus the Magnus Ignis ended up next was back at his home base -- Venetia, the Empyrean Isle Of Fire. It was but one of the Empyrean Isles that resided in the Corona Badlands. The island that was primarily made up of an active volcano, the erupting lava overflowing and consuming most of the land. Not many dare to go to this searing island due to the terrible conditions. Below it, the lava pours off the edges and into the 'Ocean Of Purity', instantly cooling and creating new islands every now and then. Thus, 'Volcano Isle' is also sometimes known as the 'Island Maker'.

This was also where the Fire Sanctuary that Titus the Fire God resided in was. He'd hovered to Venetia from the mainland of the Corona Badlands, since this island both floated in the air and was also not connected directly to the Corona Badlands at all. It was still nearby and accessible when the isle rested on land, but otherwise it remained flying high in the sky with the tallest volcano in all the Corona Badlands on its mass, the Fire Sanctuary at the very top of this volcanic mountain.

"Ah..." Titus sighed with relief, seeming a bit worn, "It Is Good To Be Back Home." Though he wasn't at his Sanctuary yet, he was still very much at home on Venetia, since it was the place where he most frequented. He could see all of the Corona Badlands from this floating island, and he rested himself at the base where the lava flowed over and off of the edges.

6th Restriction -- Titus, or Thermenace, the Crystal Ifrit; God Of Fire. Known also as the Great Pumpkin, Red Pumpkinhead, and Beast King. As the Great Pumpkin, he is the Blood Orange Sun of the Veritas, which resembles a jack o' lantern. As Red Pumpkinhead, he is the embodiment of the red flame of Pumpkinhead. As Beast King, he is ruler over all beast and beastkin kind in the Veritas, as is sometimes known as just 'The Beast'. He rules over Hatred and Wrath with a quiet fury, but becomes even worse should he actually lose his composure becoming the Black Hell or Nightmare Rouge, a vile creature that absorbs hatred and anger in all its forms, so very angry and hateful that it can generate its own fires of hatred, that which can never be doused. He is the chosen consort of Misery Des Gloomi.
Back to top Go down
St. Troix
Wiseman the Scarlet Passionchrysm :: Crimson Crucifix, Keeper of the Crystal Horns
St. Troix

Male Points : 75

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia   Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 4:20 pm

Parting the lava to create a pathway within the overflowing lava was a man dressed in a fine white priestly robe with red trim on the sleeves and at the hem. His hair was brown, but it wavered like fire, and his eyes were a piercing red and sharper than a knife, seeming to be able to cut through the soul with just a glare. The man's face was distinguished -- handsome, even -- and the man's overall appearance seemed saintly. He chuckled as he saw the Magnus Ignis looking tired and worn, asking him, "Are You Tired, My Son?" The man -- a human looking man, at that -- referred to the very great and powerful Fire God as 'Son'? One would think he meant 'Sun', as all things knew of the Magnus Ignis up in the sky -- the name of their sun, the name of the land, and the name of the Fire God who ruled over such things.

But no, he said 'Son' and that is the word he meant. "I Have Seen Much During My Visit From The Pumpkin Patch To Your Sanctuary," the man said. "I Have Seen You Go Through Many Things And Understand That You Are Dealing With A Great Deal." The man gave a suave smile. "Haven't You The Time To Entertain Your Dear Old Father?" This man who referred to himself as the father of the Magnus Ignis was named St. Troix. "This Reincarnated Flesh I Was Given Is So Small And Compact. I Have Roamed For Quite A While In It And Still Am Not Quite Accustomed To Its Feel." Troix ran his fingers through his hair. "If You Aren't Too Tired, Give Your Old Man Some Sport, Won't You?"
Back to top Go down
Magnus Ignis
Magnus Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia   Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 4:29 pm

Titus, the Magnus Ignis, hovered in place for a bit, turning his head to meet the eye of his father, St. Troix... Or rather, the flesh that he called himself these days. "Father..." Titus uttered, bowing his head, "I Did Not Expect To See You Away From The Home Given You In The Pumpkin Patch. Yet You Say You Have Been Out In The World." Titus floated over to the man, extending his legs to the ground. He stood several feet taller than his father, -- being thirteen feet tall, himself -- but let it bear no weight in the subject of honorability.

"Have You Been Searching For Me All This Time On Foot?" Titus asked Troix. "And In That Vessel, No Less? Are You Not Tired, Yourself? How Did You Even Get To Venetia, Anyway, When It Hovers High Above The Land? It Has Not Docked In Quite Some Time." Titus' father, St. Troix, seemed to be more than spirited... As was to be expected of one who was once merely a Spirit. Or, a Free Will, that is. "You Seek To Engage Me In Combat?" Titus had already fought his wife, his pets, and his land all in succession, and though he had infinite energy due to his nature, it did not stop him from feeling fatigue when using a great deal of it until it naturally recharged. "Is That Truly Why You Have Come All This Way?" Titus wouldn't doubt it, but he also wouldn't believe it, either. There was no way his father came all that way just to have a fight.

But he wouldn't put it past him. Whatever his reasons, Titus was silent about it until he had his questions answered.

6th Restriction -- Titus, or Thermenace, the Crystal Ifrit; God Of Fire. Known also as the Great Pumpkin, Red Pumpkinhead, and Beast King. As the Great Pumpkin, he is the Blood Orange Sun of the Veritas, which resembles a jack o' lantern. As Red Pumpkinhead, he is the embodiment of the red flame of Pumpkinhead. As Beast King, he is ruler over all beast and beastkin kind in the Veritas, as is sometimes known as just 'The Beast'. He rules over Hatred and Wrath with a quiet fury, but becomes even worse should he actually lose his composure becoming the Black Hell or Nightmare Rouge, a vile creature that absorbs hatred and anger in all its forms, so very angry and hateful that it can generate its own fires of hatred, that which can never be doused. He is the chosen consort of Misery Des Gloomi.
Back to top Go down
St. Troix
Wiseman the Scarlet Passionchrysm :: Crimson Crucifix, Keeper of the Crystal Horns
St. Troix

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia   Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 5:53 pm

St. Troix laughed at the towering Fire God, saying through his laughter, "Son! I Have Been Breaking In This Body Ever Since You And Your Wife Left My House In The Pumpkin Patch!" Though he wore priestly robes, he did not seem hot nor tired. "You Know My Spirit Is Greater Than This Physical Flesh," St. Troix said. "How Can I Be Tired When My Spirit Is Alive And Well?" Still, he would not underestimate the limitations of the flesh.

"Dimension Gate," Troix said in response to 'How Did You Even Get Here?' "I'm Sure Even You Know That The Veritas' Transportation System Can Take One Anywhere They Choose, Here Or Otherwise." Yes, the Dimension Gates were technologically and energetically advanced gateways that allowed one to open a portal to anywhere.

Troix laughed again. "What Is This, Interrogate Your Father Time? All Of These Questions From Someone So Wise! I Thought You Were A Monk, My Son!" A father who was a priest and a son who was a monk. Seemed legit. "My Reasons For Coming Here Were Strictly To Come See You In Your Prime, My Boy. I Haven't Seen You Work At All, Only The Results Of Your Work. Is It Not Alright For A Father To Want To See His Son's Handiwork?" St. Troix seemed to be a hearty spirit, but that was not the only nature of this man...

His sharp eyes became serious, piercing through with a glow that was like red hot fire. "Son, I Am Out Of Tune," he'd say. "I Need To Make Sure That I Am Still Strong In My Spirit, And What Better Way Than To Engage With My Son In His Form As A God?" Man versus God -- Father versus Son. It was strange how these things worked out. "Don't Let My Flame Flicker Out, My Son. Let Me See All That You Have Learned In Your Time As A God."
Back to top Go down
Magnus Ignis
Magnus Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia   Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 6:11 pm

Titus sighed. "Father..." Being both a monk and having already just come from several fights really did bother Titus, but he would heed his father's request. With a heavy sigh, he said, "Very Well. But I Warn You, Just Because I Am Worn From Dealing With Several Matters Does Not Mean I Do Not Have The Energy To Fight You. It Simply Means I Do Not Wish To Fight." Truthfully, after absorbing so much energy, Titus had energy to spare, but he was tired of fighting people, especially when one of those people was his wife and another of them was The Insanity. Now it was his father. Why did everyone want to fight so badly...? Couldn't they just be peaceful...?

It was of no matter now. Titus, the Magnus Ignis, readied himself for battle. The sun shone brightly over the Volcano Isle and lava spilled over the edges. There was little footing on this island, as it was literally mostly lava overflowing from the top of the volcano... But Magnus Ignis not only didn't need footing, he didn't have a problem with the lava. Though his father was one of the Fire Chrysms, Titus was unsure of if his flesh was flame retardant. But it was best not to underestimate his father, even in the flesh.

"Are You Prepared?" the Magnus Ignis asked, stepping backward into some of the lava that his feet of fire would then blend into...

Back to top Go down
St. Troix
St. Troix

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia   Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 6:22 pm

"Son..." St. Troix said with a serious expression and a glare that could cut through steel, "I Should Be Asking YOU That Question."

Without warning, the man was engulfed in a blue flame that seemed to burst out of literally nowhere, followed immediately by a swift motion unseeable to the naked eye that blurred through the air toward Titus and behind him, chilling the atmosphere to the point where the lava that his feet were merged with froze under him. "Watch Yourself..." St. Troix warned, turning to glare at his son through the corner of his soul-shattering eyes, "... Face Me Directly." It was clear from whatever Titus thought he was going to do that his intent was to use the lava, but all of that was frozen over now by the motion of Troix and his blue flame that covered his entire body, flickering about violently.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Ignis
Magnus Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia   Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 7:56 pm

The Kasaigami was taken off guard by the swift work of his father, his feet frozen to the ground along with the ground itself. "Kh!" It was alarming, yes, but it wasn't devastating. His father was quite quick on the draw, as if he'd been waiting for an opportunity to strike since the moment they began speaking... Which, from his speech, seemed to be exactly that. "... Father..." Titus grumbled, his feet of frozen fire now burning hot, "... I Will Defeat You."

The ice was shattered by the sudden rapid heating of the entire area, melting before the crystals could even fly into the air, and evaporating as water into steam before they could drop to the ground. Already, Titus was angry, but his anger was channeled toward not his father... But himself. "I Will Not Lose," he assured his father, rising up into the air with a super-heated body, "Iris." At just the call, the sun twinkled. Yes, it twinkled like a little star. There was a flash of red and a slender beam zeroing in on the Volcano Isle, Venetia. It was a concentrated shot straight for St. Troix, aiming to heat up his cold flame and cause it to be nullified. "Do Not Underestimate ME, Father," Titus said, the volcano beginning to tremble...

Back to top Go down
St. Troix
St. Troix

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia   Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 8:06 pm

"Dark Iris," is what Titus' 'Iris' was met with -- a technique signature to St. Troix, himself. From his eyes came a beam of concentrated black electricity shot with an incalculable amount of voltage to it. It only took a simple glare from the corner of his eyes to meet the beam from the sun with a beam from the iris of Troix. The explosion was grand to say the least, but it moved him not an inch from where he stood. Lava blew away and off of the island or into the air, clearing the way for the time being, but that cold, frosty flame that flickered about St. Troix's body did not waver.

As Titus spoke, Troix disappeared in a blur of blue yet again, shooting directly for him in the sky and passing by him, whispering, "You Talk Too Much," into his ear before a wave of blue fire and a cold front swept by, again freezing the atmosphere that was becoming super-heated. Troix landed on the ice structure made from the lava and glared at his son, his face unsmiling. It seemed that was a trait that they shared, but the father was still senior to the son. "The Flames Of The Soul," Troix said aloud, "Can Freeze Even The Spirit, And Sap Life Away From That Spirit." He spoke of talking too much, but perhaps he couldn't help but say something, himself. He was a complex man. He stood at the ready, flames shifting from blue to green around his body.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Ignis
Magnus Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia   Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 8:16 pm

Titus shielded himself with a fiery burst of flame around himself -- reddened to the point of being like blood. He was tempted to say 'I Know This, Father,' to St. Troix, but found that his words of wisdom were well placed. This was no time for conversation, and his father wasn't treating it like one... But when he started to speak, Titus literally exploded toward him, the cold front tempering out and the ice melting once again. By the time he reached his father, who was done talking, Titus said only, "Shut. Your Damn. Mouth."

Titus was not one for hypocrisy.

A blazing ignition shot the Fire God's foot toward Troix's head like a jet flare, ready to kick him square in the mouth for speaking about one thing and then doing the exact thing he spoke of not doing.

Back to top Go down
St. Troix
St. Troix

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia   Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 8:22 pm

The green flame kindled around St. Troix intensified as his eyes widened to the kick, only for his bare hand to come up and grab the fiery foot as he spoke, "Watch," before taking his other hand to Titus' leg and thrusting it upward, "Your Damn," before finally flipping over Titus and hurling him with great strength off into the distance, "Mouth."

Troix extended a hand. "Dark Iris." From the clear blue sunny sky came a random bolt of black lightning that was aimed for the spot where Titus would be thrown. "Dark Iris," the man repeated, calling forth a multitude of bolts, "Dark Iris." An onslaught of black lightning shot down toward Titus nonstop to smite him as punishment from his father.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Ignis
Magnus Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia   Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 9:30 pm

Taken off guard yet again by his father, Titus was flipped and thrown off into the distance, humbling him to his father's prowess. However, when the bolts of lightning came down, Magnus Ignis was ready. "Burn Up," he spake as the dark bolts struck his hard body, only for them to seemingly literally burn up as they struck him. He was consuming the energy of each bolt at such a high rate that they all were being fizzled out before they could do any damage or make any significant impact.

Enraged, but not furious, Titus hovered upright, still using 'Burn Up' to dispel the bolts falling upon him. He was gaining power -- great power from these bolts endlessly falling on him and they being burnt up of all of their energy at his touch. Still, Magnus Ignis had not unlocked his flaming hands from their binding together, and he didn't plan to unless his father got really serious. He NEVER unlocked his hands unless he was about to destroy something, and that was an absolute. It was also a vow of his as a monk that he took when he accidentally destroyed his garden and created the Corona Badlands due to his intensity being too much for the land to handle. He swore that he wouldn't let his hands be used for destruction again unless absolutely necessary, and he saw no necessity to destroy his father in this... 'Friendly' spar.

Still gaining energy, the Kasaigami released several powerful 'Emanations' from himself that were powerful enough to quake the land and rupture the air with their heat. It should have easily knocked the man off of his feet, even if they were planted in the ground, and blown away all of the lava that was perpetually oozing out of the top of Venetia, the Volcano Isle. Hovering closer and closer to his father, Titus continued releasing 'Emanations' until his father was blown away by the power or he was close enough to scorch him with the ever rising heat.

Back to top Go down
St. Troix
St. Troix

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia   Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 10:24 pm

"Oh?" Troix uttered, raising his brow. He said no other words, but eventually ceased his fire of 'Dark Irises' that were powering up Titus.

There was no room for words now.

As Titus floated closer, oozing with anger, the green flame that surrounded St. Troix became ever more brilliant. No longer just a wispy fire around his body, but a full out inferno, it grew stronger and stronger the closer Titus came to his body, until finally the two clashed powers.

"Your Negativity Fuels My Green Flames Of Hate," St. Troix finally said. "My Son... Negativity Will Not Win You This Battle As It Has Won You Your Previous Encounters." All forms of negativity were fuel for the green 'Flames Of Hate', which were now a roaring wildfire around Troix, eating up all that energy that just went into Titus and drawing it back into himself, only amplified.

Suddenly, the flames condensed into a green glow in the hand of St. Troix, smoldering light seeping through his fingers like a hot, green sun. Troix thrust his hand toward his impetuous son, threatening to steal all of his energy with the 'Flames Of Hate' and inflict terrible pain upon him with its pure negativity. The flames did not burn what they touched, but they inflicted severe pain and caused general negativity, which then fed them. Highly explosive, the 'Flames Of Hate' within Troix's hand would inevitably burst into an enormous blast that consumed one side of the island. Nothing would burn nor be destroyed... But a searing, endless pain like no other would be filled all around where the flames touched, leaving Titus no room for comfort nor respite from these fires of pure negativity.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Ignis
Magnus Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia   Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 10:22 am

Titus knew very well what the 'Flames Of Eternity' were, for each of their Free Will vessels known as the 'Lanterns' and later as 'Scarecrows' were moved by the Flames. However, each Lantern had a different Flame, and those Flames Of Eternity had different effects based on which Lantern was using them. Titus, though knowing of the Flames, was not aware of what his father's did. He only knew of his own when he was as Pumpkinhead.

Since the flame fed off of negativity, Titus' anger was indeed making it stronger... To his detriment, at the very least. The swift thrust of the hand of condensed green flame and explosion of pure negativity brought extreme pain to the Magnus Ignis, causing him to wail out loudly. "GRRRAAAAAAAHHH!!" he cried, trying to sustain himself from all of the pain he just received, which was the combined power of his own energy and his father's as one. The floating Fire God fell to the ground, hitting it with a knee, and now the same height as his father whilst in a knelt position. He was angry... Oh, so very angry... But he couldn't overlook what his father said. It was clear that he was trying to teach him a lesson yet again about controlling his anger, as he failed to do long ago in the past and now expressed as he pleased to get his will and way across, even if it was destructive. With all that the wise Magnus Ignis knew, his father still had things to teach him.

Pained, but not incapacitated, the thirteen foot tall flaming deity closed his eyes and began to use the 'Cleansing Fire' to purge himself of iniquity. His flaming hair, hands, and feet would glow white and orange, then engulf his entire body in a similar fashion to how the green flames engulfed St. Troix. A meditative hum could be heard echoing in the air coming from the very pit of Titus' being, which caused him to rise back up into the air and cross his legs. "Hmmm... MM!!!" His eyes burst open with a white hot flare, the 'Cleansing Fire' that now consumed him and purged him sweeping across the Volcano Isle, doing the same for the Flames Of Hate that were lingering everywhere. They would be sufficiently snuffed out with no negativity to feed off of, and the Magnus Ignis would direct a stern, unsmiling face toward his father, who bore a face similar to his own.

Still, no words were said.

Titus concentrated the 'Cleansing Fire' into his very 'Will', surging flame before him and manifesting it as an extension of his body. The flare of white-orange flames lashed out to dash Troix to pieces with a vicious whip to them that would penetrate and disable his Flames Of Hate and allow the Cleansing Fire to ignite upon him and cease his ability to utilize the Flames Of Hate any longer.

Back to top Go down
St. Troix
St. Troix

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia   Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 10:47 am

Finally, St. Troix smiled again, taking joy in his son's understanding of his lecture so quickly. He always was a bright boy, even when he seemed very dense. Yet the eyes of St. Troix were still focused and sharpened for battle, knowing that with this Cleansing Fire, this was not the end. No, he had to teach his son one more lesson before he felt it plausible to end the skirmish between them... Something that Titus tended to forget every now and then, apparently; how to maintain his peace.

As the Cleansing Fire did its work, St. Troix darted backward and away from the whipping flames, dispelling his Flames Of Hate on his own. By this time, he'd stopped smiling and returned his mind fully to the battle. His steely eyes flashed as the blue flame from before rose up around him, consuming his body just the same as prior. Instead of making a move physically, Troix started to move spiritually, as these blue flames were the Flames Of The Soul. Icy and unwelcoming, these flames, an extension of his will, -- as all the Flames Of Eternity were -- would lash about just the same as the Cleansing Fire emanating from the white-orange Fire God. The blue Flames Of The Soul had a special capability beyond just being able to freeze things and siphon power from the soul, and Troix intended to utilize that.

His body blurred again. This time, however, when it did, it was consumed by the flame and seemingly burnt up. However, the cold blue flame did not disappear, and instead, Troix seemed to appear directly above Titus, his body made of blue fire. He came down fast and hard, a frosty detonation following quickly behind that would drain the 'Will' and spirit from Titus' very soul, weakening his power to utilize his own 'Will' to his advantage and likely lessening the effects of the Cleansing Fire.

The blue flame that was once St. Troix stood burning ominously before him, and all around the immediate area, other blue flames randomly ignited and began to burn just the same. The faint image of Troix could be seen in each of them, but in none of them did he look solid.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Ignis
Magnus Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia   Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 4:39 pm

Magnus Ignis kept his eyes close on his father, even when he seemingly disappeared. The cold flame that he was creating did affect his Will, causing it to falter a bit, but the Cleansing Fire kept the side effects of the blue flame at bay. He closed his eyes as the cold flame hit him, draining his spirit... But, as a monk, he was capable of keeping his spirit up even in times where it would be dead inside.

With the Cleansing Fire still working its power, the blue flame did not do as much as it intended. Titus' flame burned brighter and hotter the more deeply he concentrated, easily becoming hotter than the cold fire just by presence alone. But he wanted to snuff out that flame, not just counteract it. "Overdrive," he said, opening his eyes suddenly. A massive blaze exploded from his body, that which was white and orange together. The 'Overdrive' caused Magnus Ignis to multiply his power several times over continually, but at the cost of high amounts of energy. Fortunately the sun was out and there was still lava around, so his energy supply was not a concern to him. The 'Overdrive' of the Cleansing Fire should have wiped out those other flames being ignited around the island, leaving only the huge inferno of purified fire that the Magnus Ignis held.

"Father," Magnus Ignis finally said, "It Is About Time That We Cease This. I Have Understood Your Will." In his current state of purity, Titus was able to think more clearly and understand how to hold his peace, even when faced with something that was anger-inspiring, like his father's wishes to fight. "I Do Not Want To Have To Continue This Any Longer."

Back to top Go down
St. Troix
St. Troix

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia   Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:44 pm

St. Troix was stunned by the sudden change in behavior that Titus had as well as his surge in power... Rather, his creativity with his own abilities. That Cleansing Fire... It held a power that could quell the saint's flames. The purified fire that refined the area and lingered in the atmosphere was somewhat blinding, but Troix's eyes remained sharp and unaffected. "You're Saying That You Concede To Me?" is all his father said. "You Must Be Afraid Of My Power." Now, Troix knew this was not the case, but he intended to coax his son into continuing the fight strictly to witness HIS power now that he'd seen a smidgen of it. Troix was not satisfied with just this.

"Son..." he said, the atmosphere darkening as clouds rolled in from seemingly out of nowhere, "... The Fight Is Never Over Until One Cannot Continue." That is how St. Troix saw it, and now, using his vampiric abilities to control the weather, he made the clear sky cloudy. "Kurame," he said, black rain immediately falling from the sky in the torrents with a dark power that was aimed to douse the flame that the ever so noble son of his used to erase his own fire. The rain was not ordinary rain and wouldn't yield to the properties of normal rain as much as they would to that of darkness, but the purifying flame that was spread all over the land could very well counteract it with ease. The goal was to force his son to use up all of his remaining power whilst his power source was cut off, and then defeat him when his Cleansing Fire was deluged by the black rain.

Troix knew better than to try anything further than what he was already doing, as that could be used for fuel for this Cleansing Fire that Titus sported now. The torrential black rain would definitely lessen its influence and its range, but he wasn't so certain that the Cleansing Fire would be put out completely... Whatever the case, he intended to make his son unable to continue rather than listen to him yield for the sake of peacefulness. Troix may have been a saint in this new life of his, but his old ways were still well embedded into his being -- his very soul. He was a fighter until the bitter end and wanted his son to recognize that, as well, and be the same, in his image. Not every opponent will yield to peace, even if they are outmatched. It seemed like Titus had more to learn... Or, perhaps, he had something to teach Troix? The thought of it all inspired him to continue the battle further, and the torrential rains poured down more heavily than before.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Ignis
Magnus Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia   Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 10:07 pm

The words of Titus' father angered him. Deep inside, he knew that this would be his answer, for Titus as Pumpkinhead was the same way. He was like his father in many ways, and fighting to the point of not being able to continue was one of them. However, in this ascendant form, and as a monk, he was privy to more gentle resolutions... Titus learned much from trial and error and, in all honesty, just didn't want to destroy his father. "No, Father," the Magnus Ignis said as the rain poured down, "... I Just Don't Want To Destroy You." The rain certainly had its effect on the Fire God, making his 'Overdrive' Cleansing Fire become a piddly wisp that surrounded only himself, but... When it was surrounding the Magnus Ignis, it seemed to grow in power instead of wane.

Titus stood on his two feet now, no longer hovering above the ground with his legs crossed. Even now, he was still in deep meditation, keeping his fire alight through the rains that threatened to douse it and he himself under the torrents. The rain that would have put him out instead did not have the chance to even grace his flame, as the Cleansing Fire that burned around him released a white prana from around itself which dispelled the dark waters. The Cleansing Fire burned more brightly than ever, and the entirety of Titus' body seemed to be nothing but white-orange flame. "You've Asked For It..." Titus said solemnly, "... Father." At that very moment, he detached his burning hands from each other in their ever-bound state he kept them in, letting his arms fall to his side rather than rest before him. The flames took the shape of fists, clenched and rearing to go.

Titus took one step forward toward his father, saying, "When I Unleash My Fists... Something Gets Destroyed." That was more a fact than a threat, considering he used to keep his fiery hands separated all of the time. "This Time, It Will Be Your Ego, Father," Titus went on to say, taking another step into the rain, his flames never wavering nor giving in to the rain. "Maximum Output." With those words uttered, a bombastic combustion blew up from Titus and high into the sky. His body was no longer visible but faint outlines of bits and pieces of his form could still be made out in the white-orange flames. The only things that remained constant were his eyes, glaring down his father as if in the spitting image of those soul-piercing peepers he had locked in his head.

The fiery giant took another step closer, this time with a powerful stomp, cocking back his arm and screaming, "BURNING FIST!!!" All that could be made out after that was a white flash and a deafening explosion. The thrust of the fist was not even visible to the naked eye.

Back to top Go down
St. Troix
St. Troix

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia   Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 10:28 pm

Troix's eyes widened. For a split second, there was nothing but white and soundlessness.

However, that was not the end of the saint.

"Fwahahaha! Good Show, Son!" was heard, a black flame sizzling in the wake of the light flame. A hand blazing with dark fire held the fist of pure light fire, struggling to keep it in place. "But The Power Of Your Fist Alone Is Not Enough To Best Me." Still, Troix did not deny that the astronomical power from the explosion weakened him greatly, as did the current fist of Cleansing Fire, however... "I Am Still Standing." Though his knees were ready to buckle, the sheer willpower of this man led him to stand strong on his own, but trembling intensely. He knew no technique of his could do any damage to Titus right now, but his flame would soon die out. When it did... That is when Troix would strike him down. All he could do for now was keep the powerful fist at bay and pray that the black 'Hellfire' of the Zero World was enough to consume his power with its insatiable appetite.

Titus should have felt his power draining quickly, for the 'Hellfire' that came from the Zero World literally burned until whatever it sought was satisfied or everything it touched was brought to the value of zero -- nothingness. The vampire saint sought to drain his son dry of all that 'Maximum Output' power and leave him with nothing, teaching his son a lesson about using all of his power before it was time. This lesson would live with him for the rest of his days.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Ignis
Magnus Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia   Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 10:33 pm

The use of the 'Hellfire' was unexpected by Titus, but not something he wasn't prepared for. He did feel his power draining fast, but what he knew about the Zero World was that the power was being drawn to nothingness, meaning his father wasn't gaining any strength from draining the Magnus Ignis. He was still in a state of weakness, despite his unwillingness to proclaim it. So, with the remainder of his strength -- of which he put his all into -- he shouted, "THAT'S WHY I HAVE TWO!!!" And again, at a speed unable to be seen by the naked eye, a punch was lobbed at Troix's face and an explosion of deafening proportions occurred right where they stood.

Back to top Go down
St. Troix
St. Troix

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia   Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 4:11 pm

The blinding light of the explosion left a lot to be expected, and in that, the father of the Magnus Ignis came out of the blast... On a knee.

"Hmhmhm..." he laughed, the fires around him dwindling to nothing, "... It Seems Even My Will Is Not Strong Enough Any Longer..." Troix looked up to his son, Titus, who had just defeated him in combat with a slick blow. "... Or Maybe... Yours Has Become That Much Stronger... My Son." St. Troix was very much pleased with Titus' growth all around. He just wanted to see it for himself. "You've Come A Long Way Since The Beginning... Since The Coronation As Well As The Unification Of Your Flames Of Eternity." Though it seemed like Troix had enough energy to speak, he was actually exceedingly worn because of how he defended himself from dying from that blow. "The Black Hellfire Of The Zero World Is What Kept Me From Suffering The Full Brunt Of That Blow," he said. "... That Is Why I Can Still Speak."

St. Troix did not even attempt to stand on his feet. He remained knelt, bowing his head to the victor of the battle. "You Have My Blessings, O Fire God." After that, he closed his eyes and fell into a recuperative slumber, still in a knelt position.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Ignis
Magnus Ignis

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia   Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 4:24 pm

The Fire God stood motionless for a while, fists still flickering as the rain came to pass from the sapped man's strength. Titus felled his father for the first time in his life in honorable combat, and he did so without destroying anything. This was a very big win in his book -- one of the highest achievements he could think of. Retracting his arm and smelting his burning fists back together in their perpetual fiery lock, Titus bowed deeply to the kneeling man and said, "Rest In Peace." Titus took the liberty of transporting his father back to the Pumpkin Patch where he lived, letting him sleep off his defeat and rejuvenate himself.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia   Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Legend 7; The Empyrean Isle of Fire - Venetia
Page 1 of 1