The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tutorial

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Tensei
Souzenryoku of Earth; Red Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Earth of the Crystal Shards
Souzenryoku of Earth; Red Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Earth of the Crystal Shards
The Tensei

Male Points : 328
Job/hobbies : Sephirot (Tree Of Life)

Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial   Tutorial EmptySat May 21, 2016 12:42 pm

This is an Example of how the Veritas System functions. In this location, the 'Depthsroot', you learn the Basics of the Veritas in all its forms until you are ready to venture out into the rest of the Veritas.

The Tutorial covers all of the aspects that are necessary, including the understanding of the Game itself to a certain degree and how the Commands both influence and are influenced by the actual Veritas Game, which is part of the Veritas Universe. You are tested before you leave to ensure your readiness of adventure.

The Veritas Game, Veritas Universe and Veritas System are all one and united, even if they are their own independent things. Here, you may learn about any of them, or all three, in order to utilize the Veritas to its fullest extent and have the greatest experience possible.

How to Start

You take whatever form of art you want to do, be it a story, idea, character, landscape, architecture, music, or general design, and you start mapping out all of the functions and schematics and mechanics and things on the site, something like a blueprint via written text for you to jot down all of your ideas, flesh them out fully and test how sound it all is as it all comes together before your eyes. It functions as an organization tool and a test simulator for all conceptual forms of art.

Next, you will want to create either a 'Story' design your 'Character,' if you do not have a story. If you cannot think of a Character, then write a Story first in one of the designated areas provided until you believe you have enough for an adventure. If you do not have a Story, just create a character and have them make their stories as you adventure throughout the land. Do not feel like you cannot adventure just because you have no background on your character; that is completely fine as well! It gives you time and freedom to build as you so choose.

Also, you can use the general scenery or ask for different landscapes, have your character create a new landscape, or whatever you need for your own personal stories or development. Since, I am aware that there are some people that do only Architecture or Scenery, they can work on that by describing the scenery or landscape or something, (ex. the description of a building being 30-feet high by 30-feet wide, brown, made of brick, painted brown, etc.) and then, when they have a firmly established concept, draw it up as they wish after planning it out and make any changes to the conceptual design along the way.

How it Works

Everything is Post-Based, meaning that any actions done must be written out and actually accomplished in the story in order to be counted as valid. So you can basically just go anywhere and do whatever, as long as it makes sense and you can explain it properly. The environment is completely interactive basically literally everywhere and everything has an effect or a secret or a special surprise, which you must not only figure out how to trigger but also how to acquire through the natural mechanics of the world and it's system. There are numerous layers and realms you may choose from that are fitting for every type of style or personality, from the adventurous and mystical to the fantastical and realists. There is a place for every thought, feeling, expression and design there can be; even for those who are not keen on following set order and rules. With multiple layers and dimensions (both literally and structurally), the depth of the Veritas is only as limited as your imagination itself (and even then, it's got way more than that by default, as a freebie hint of what to expect). There are numerous different storylines you can choose to follow as the Veritas' own storyline (8 for 8 Threads), each dealing with a different realm that is part of or accessible to the Veritas. There is also a place where you can, if you want, edit your stories and group them together chronologically separately from your work in the Veritas itself. This place is known as 'Peace,' for those writers and artists who wish to refine and publish their works in the future.

The Great Mind of the Tensei, who has been given the name of 'Tabrith,' is the collective Brain and Consciousness of All Tensei. The Eight Arms of Tabrith that make up the Veritas' Crystal Bridges may Connect to other worlds as well as hold together and maintain the one created by the Tensei.

His Creative Energy can create Any Living Being as Familiars and Constructs such as Golems, Humans, Animals or even Planets. His Spiritual Energy and his Life Energy allows all control of all Earth and Nature.
Back to top Go down
Grand Panda
Tsuchigami, Crystal Shards of the Crystal Earth :: Crystal Gem of Terra Gris
Grand Panda

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 472

Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial   Tutorial EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 8:56 pm

"Welcome, One And All, To The Veritas! This Short Segment Will Explain How To Maneuver Through The Veritas, In Order, In A Fun And Fully Explained Tutorial! Aren't I Just The Sweetest?"

"The First Thing You Want To Do Is Create A Character Or A Story. Doesn't Matter Which Is First, But You Will Be Needing One Or The Other, Or Both. I Will Be Assisting You With That Process Using My Own System. The 'Character' Or 'Player' I Will Be Using To Walk You Through Is Known As '$hadow Bo$$.' That Would Be ME. So Here, Let Me Help You Get Started."

"Now, Because I Am The Boss, I Can Do Whatever I Want. The First Thing I Want To Do Is, Now That I Have My 'Character' Or 'Player' Set, Is To Make A Story. That's What This Area, Known As 'Serendipity' Is For. It's Completely 100% Made For The Most Infinite Amount Of Creation You Can Muster, So You May Work Out Your Own Ideas, Flesh Out Stories And Create Your Character As You Like BEFORE You Even Get Started. It's A Work Area, See? Let Me Show You How It Works."

"To Create A Story, Even If You Have One All Your Own, It's Important To Use Mechanics That, At The Most Basic Value Of Explanation, Have Your Character Doing Something And Having A Purpose Or Goal."

"In The Most Basic Stencil Layout, This Is The Barest Of Bare Minimum Of How To Create A Character, A Setting And A Story. Certainly, You Can Add All Sorts Of Things Like A 'Background' Or 'A Description' Of Your Character, Which Definitely Is Very Important, However, The Description And Details Of Your Character, And Sometimes Even Your Story, Come From The Customization Of Your Character, Which Are Located Further Inside The 'Creation Space' Of 'Serendipity.'"

Grand Panda

Dog

Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial   Tutorial EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 8:59 pm

"Here, In The Veritas, Your 'Special Ability' Is Known As A 'Legendary Art,' But You Can Still Just Call It Your Character's 'Special Ability.' It Is Unique To Them For Whatever Reason It May Be, Be It Simply In Name, Or In Its Functionality, Or In Its Construction. Whatever The Case May Be, It Is Yours To Do With As You See Fit."

"Here Is The Stencil Layout. First, You Decide What Your Special Ability, Or 'Legendary Art' Is, If You Should So Have One. You May Choose To Not Have One At All, And Have Other Abilities. Next, You Give A Description Of It, Be It Of Your 'Special Ability' Or Your Normal 'Abilities' And 'Techniques.' List Them, Name Them And Describe Them. If You Cannot Think Up A Name, Just Explain What It Does. Not Everything Needs A Name, But You DO Need A Description. The Description Is A Requirement, Even If It Is A Nameless Ability."

Grand Panda

Dog

Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial   Tutorial EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 9:17 pm

So, for a character or theme you want to develop, you can get a general concept and then test it out in the world through roleplaying the character, or of the atmosphere, or as a scriptwriter, or as a narrator, or even as a journalist, creating whatever art form you wish, be it the story for a book, the script for a movie or play, the schematics of a building or general elemental concepts such as nature or society that you can utilize all on your own in a controlled environment of your selection and eventually publish in the process. Whatever you don't like, you iron out along the way as well as monitor your own progress through your design process, and each step, including how well it works or does not work with other things you are doing at the time.

This concept can generally be applied to everything anyone wishes to do, and also serves as a 'script' and 'notation' device for all elements of art as they are conceptualized before they are actually drawn, or to help flesh out the further designs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial   Tutorial Empty

Back to top Go down

Tutorial
Page 1 of 1