The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores Empty
PostSubject: Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores   Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 1:27 pm

Once Overlord Tensei received his official 'Fat Chocobo Card' and was able to inspect the first of the 21 beaches, he would appear in his 'Digital' form as a line of code that streamed down the beach side and flowing with the data itself, much like the streams of water that were passing by.

He was in his Sprite form, and in 'O.S.' Mode, which was something like a video game character manually installed via live 'Manual Overwrite,' and thus becoming a new live feed.

"Argus Card System :: SYSTEM START"

Immediately, Overlord Tensei would place his VIP 'Fat Chocobo Card' into his book and it would begin processing from there. Immediately, Fat Chocobo, in a Digital form, as a live feed, just the same as Overlord Tensei, should have appeared nearby. From there, the Digital Fat Chocobo that came from the Card would be an envoy for Fat Chocobo, himself, something like an 'Avatar.'
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders :: Otherlanders, Foreigners, Aliens & Xenotypes
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores   Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 10:44 am

Fat Chocobo would appear to Tensei as a presence, which would be depicted as a voice in a voice box that came on the screen.

"Oh, am I on?" the voice said, retaining ambiguity. "I don't see him. Oh, but wait! I see a dialogue box. Is that me?" The Fat Chocobo Card would take the place of the avatar for whatever Tensei needed. "Well, if I'm here with you, then I won't hesitate! This is a remarkable invention you have here."

Fat Chocobo was astonished on what could be done already with this sort of equipment. "I have no fear that you'll be able to get into the Kingdom without much difficulty." Fat Chocobo knew already from how this Card System was set up so far that it wouldn't be an issue. "Let's get started," he said finally, marking off the first of the beaches; Commure Shores.

"Use whatever card you get from the treasures I've left here as more cards for your card system, and see how well that fares in you collecting them all and getting into Kingdom Hearts more quickly."

When Overlord Tensei decided, on his own, to open up the treasure, it would be filled with:

2x Elixir,
3x Hi-Potion,
4x Ether,
2x Germinas Boots.

He would also receive a 'Chocobo' card to use for his card system.

"If you use this Chocobo Card," the Fat Chocobo dialogue box said, "Then you should have yourself your own Chocobo which can dig up the next treasures for you as you travel."
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores   Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 8:06 am

"Thank You, Fat Chocobo," O.S. Tensei, the ascended form of Overlord Tensei, would speak to his royal compatriot. "I Will Use This 'Chocobo Card' As 'Transportation' And Further Guide You Through The Process Of The 'Argus Card System' From There." Fat Chocobo has a keen interest in the card game that the Veritas used and with a card to use as an example, he could be walked through the initial steps before O.S. Tensei allowed the remainder of the quest to be carried out by the Argus Card System's algorithmic functions.

='Cards'=
Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores Transp10
-Transportation-

At that very moment, before the dialogue window of the Fat Chocobo would appear in a streaming line of code a full-grown Chocobo with glistening yellow plumage. "Data Is Extracted And Reconfigured By The Argus Card System Into Replicated Virtual Values, Allowing For Symbiotic Harmony Between Both The User And Their Mental Data." The Chocobo Card that was given was given life by algorithmic code the same way any other digital being was and now functioned with the exact likeness of the mind of a normal chocobo. "This Means That The Chocobo And I Are Synchronized Mentally So That I, The User, May Control It Virtually And Also Share Its Thought Patterns As They Are Calculated By The Algorithm." When O.S. Tensei turned his attention to Fat Chocobo, so would the virtually simulated Chocobo, obediently mimicking the attentiveness of the User, O.S. Tensei.

"Time To Start Digging..." O.S. Tensei spoke aloud, thoughts in tandem with the Chocobo that was beside him at the time. At that very moment, the Chocobo pursued the quest of the Fat Chocobo, trekking off to the next island and growing along the way to become a more experienced Chocobo so that its feathers would bloom into different colors as a sign of maturity. Wherever the next treasure chest was which was the most readily accessible by the basic Chocobo with no abilities was the one which the Chocobo would automatically seek out, having the thoughts of O.S. Tensei as a Chocograph before its eyes as a virtual map projected as a light screen with the Chocobo's location and the next treasure's location pinpointed at each destination.

After the Chocobo, which would probably be named something endearing later on, was cast off into the Wilderness of the Final Fantasy world, O.S. Tensei returned his immediate attention to the Fat Chocobo's virtual window and said unto him, "You Are Free To Follow The Little One If You Like And Watch Over Him Or Give Him Helpful Hints Along The Way." The algorithm of the Argus Card System would play itself out with O.S. Tensei to observe and guide it, but the more swiftly it received all of its necessary information was how fast the actual fullness of the mission was going to get resolved. "It Seems Like Something Of A Side-Quest!" The cold and expressionless face of O.S. Tensei that remained ever stagnant as he peered into the Data Realm broke slightly with a simple smile of sentiment.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores   Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 6:37 pm

Fat Chocobo: Ah yes, my boy! No worries!

The dialogue window that was virtually projected before O.S. Tensei both displayed the text and released the audible voice of the Fat Chocobo, who communicated through there from his throne back in Chocobo's Paradise. Though his body could not be seen in the screen, his face was clearly visible and gazing with intent at the Chocobo that suddenly appeared when the card was given. "Oh my!" he exclaimed, placing one of his wings to his chin, "That certainly is remarkable technology!" The display window hovered closely to the chocobo that came from the card and Fat Chocobo was able to see from several angles and perspectives the details of the roaming chocobo.

Fat Chocobo: The jargon is a bit complex, but from the visual results, I believe I follow how this works.

As many magical and fantastical things the Godsbird had seen in the longevity of his life, such advanced technology was left widely unknown to him with his habitat being primarily out in nature with the rest of the chocobo. Seeing the little one off on his quest, the virtual window turned back to O.S. Tensei in order to respond to him.

Fat Chocobo: That is a splendid idea! I am curious about this wondrous technology. Tell me what I should know and I will certainly oversee its journey.

Fat Chocobo often became somewhat docile in his languor, despite being perpetually surrounded by his feathered kin. The fresh new opportunity presented before him was a wonderful way to occupy what would otherwise be time spent leisurely perusing the Dream World or the Paradise. Dealings outside of those matters were relatively scarce beyond the matters of the chocobo as a species and civilization of its own. He was more than happy to take O.S. Tensei up on his offer.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores   Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:26 pm

Now that the Chocobo which was generated by the Card was sent off on its way, the 'Card' that was inserted into the 'Argus Card System' was considered presently out on the 'Field.' The distinction was very important, and was the next segment in the explanation of how the 'Argus Card System' functioned, which Fat Chocobo needed to know in order to understand what the Chocobo's 'Quest' was going to be like. "I Will Gladly Communicate To You The Remainder Of The Information Necessary To Continue," O.S. Tensei responded to Fat Chocobo, immediately transitioning the dialogue 'Window' from 'Dialogue' to 'Information'.

O.S. Tensei: The Window That You Are Currently Using As A Visual Is Also A Holographic Projection Device For Display Of The Field, Which Will Reveal The Location Of The Chocobo And Its Next Destination As Well As All Of The Terrain Surrounding The Two On A Map. This Display Mode Is Also Set To The Projection That The Chocobo Is Able To Visually See Before Its Eyes, Which Your Own Virtual Window May Appear Before It On The Screen. In This Manner, You May Communicate With Both Myself And The Chocobo In The Same Window At The Same Time.

The instructions appeared on the virtual display screen for Fat Chocobo as O.S. Tensei spoke so that all of the text could be visibly understood and reviewed for later using the same device. "If You Forget Something, There Is A 'Legend' Wherein You Can Reference And Document Everything You May Come Across." The system was long ago made for that purpose, and despite how long it was intended for another being to test it out, Fat Chocobo was the first outside of the Veritas and the Tensei to have done so. The tragic events prior halted the progress and so the development was stunted, however now that the Creator, O.S. Tensei, had time to restore himself -- since his mind was linked to the entire Operating System by primary default, as the Creator -- the Argus Card System, as it had come to be named, was now able to be applied virtually everywhere, as it was originally intended in the blueprints of the design. "Continuing On,"

O.S. Tensei: The 'Legend' Is Used As A 'Menu' For The 'Field,' Which Is Considered Any Of The Area That Is Surrounding The Target Point, Which Is The 'Card.'

The Chocobo was the 'Card' and everything that was around him became visible on the screen as if they were both directly with the Chocobo, itself, wherever it was. Suddenly many options, selections and transitional links appeared within the screen, something like an interactive touch screen.

O.S. Tensei: When The 'Card' Is On The 'Field', It Can Be Given A 'Command'.

A simulation began to play on Fat Chocobo's screen that virtually played out the sequence of the algorithm fully to the end about how to give a 'Command' to a 'Card.'

O.S. Tensei: Once A 'Command' Is Given To The 'Card', The 'Card' Takes Its 'Turn' And Completes The 'Command' That Is Given. Afterward, The 'Card' Then Takes Its Own 'Turn' Independently.

When O.S. Tensei gave the 'Command' for the Chocobo to go into the 'Field', the Chocobo did so. "Simply Pick Up From There." Now, it was the Chocobo's 'Turn' to act on its own, which is where Fat Chocobo would get the chance to both oversee the Chocobo and play the 'Argus Card System' himself.

O.S. Tensei: The Remainder Is A 'Learn As You Go' Process.

It was like any other game that had levels and layers and abilities to unlock and so on and so forth. He was certain that Fat Chocobo would have a great time getting to test out the features at his leisure with someone of his own kin as his 'Player'. "That Will Lead Us Into The Next Segment Of The Operation Of The System. If You Have Any Questions, Please Feel Free To Ask Or Use The 'Legend'." The Legend alone had a great many purposes that could not all be explained all at once comprehensively, much like the Argus Card System, itself. That is why it was designed as it was.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores   Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:54 pm

Fat Chocobo was somewhat overwhelmed with all of the sudden things that appeared on his display screen, though the verbal and textual communication helped him to put the visuals into perspective correctly and give him a means of comprehension in relation to something he could associate the information with beyond technology.

Fat Chocobo: Oho! I see! It's something like how we use our Magic and Techniques.

It all seemed simple enough now and Fat Chocobo was ready to try. "Hopefully, Tetra Master will work on this sort of system. I would love to see how it plays out." The curious Fat Chocobo tapped his chin with his feather pensively with a far-off, wondrous expression on his face. "Then we can play a game I'm more familiar with! Kweheheheh!" It was an intriguing thought. After seeing this much, Fat Chocobo was certainly interested in what else the Argus Card System could do. He was a connoisseur of games -- cards, especially.

Fat Chocobo: Kweh. Well, I suppose I shouldn't dawdle, then. Chocobo! Dig!

Fat Chocobo gave the 'Command' for the 'Chocobo' to 'Dig'.

Afterward, the Chocobo would 'Peck' the ground with its beak.
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores   Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 4:45 pm

Once both Fat Chocobo and the Chocobo completed their Commands, O.S. Tensei could continue to explain about the relationship between them now that the 'Card' was in play and had not disappeared after its activation and use, as some did.

O.S. Tensei: The 'Card' Becomes A 'Piece' After It Is 'Activated' And It Is Not 'Discarded' Immediately After Its 'Initialization.' This Means That The Card Remains Under The Control Of The User As If Playing An RPG.

At that point, Fat Chocobo should have had full control over the Chocobo and also have his own starter pack for the Argus Card System. Of course, O.S. Tensei would be giving him a walkthrough all the while, since this was originally O.S. Tensei's quest to begin with. However, Fat Chocobo's own personal interest gleamed in the eye of the relatively emotionless expression on the face of O.S. Tensei on the screen. From there, Fat Chocobo would have everything he needed to get started, and O.S. Tensei would continue to guide him through the process by protocol, as he would anyone that used the Argus Card System for the first time.

O.S. Tensei: The 'Piece' Can Be Equipped With 'Cards' To Use Of All Variety.

Of course, the Chocobo would have to collect more Cards first, which is what the entire quest was about in the first place.

O.S. Tensei: Collected Cards Can Be Used By The 'Argus Card System' In Any Way Applicable.

With the most basic information listed as top priority, the party could embark on their journey.

O.S. Tensei: Try Moving Your Piece On The Field To A New Location By Giving A Command.

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores   Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 9:07 pm

The details of how this game worked were fascinating to a degree where Fat Chocobo found himself participating totally voluntarily of his own free will. He somehow felt bonded to the little chocobo on its quest and decided that he, himself, would pioneer the journey with the virtual fledgling. "Hoohoo! Time to begin 'Fat Chocobo's Quest', kweh?" The excitement on his face from the stimulation showed up on the screen with his tongue hanging out of his beak joyously.

Fat Chocobo: Chocobo! Move!

The destination that was already highlighted on the screen before the Chocobo's eyes was the one that Fat Chocobo would command it to transition to, which was not too far away from its present location at all.

Fat Chocobo: Time to start collecting cards! Kweheheh!
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Grand Tabrynth

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores   Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 10:16 pm

Once Fat Chocobo's role was explained in the 'Co-op' version of the 'Argus Card System', O.S. Tensei could resume the role of the Chocobo as if in an RPG. The schematics of the game were different from his perspective than from Fat Chocobo's, who would be playing the game as a 'Ruler' instead of a 'Player'.

O.S. Tensei: The Chocobo Piece Will Be My Player. I Will Play As The Chocobo Or Whichever Card Should Be Inserted Into The Argus Card System To Be Utilized By It.

As the distributor, O.S. Tensei had to both store and issue the cards as stock value, giving O.S. Tensei himself a great deal of purposes just as a being assimilated with the Argus Card System.

O.S. Tensei: When You, The 'Ruler' Give The 'Piece' A 'Command', The 'Piece' Will Act Accordingly Within The Parameters Of Capability.

Whatever means of getting the task accomplished that were available to the unit at its most basic upon generation is all that was to work with initially, however, the more 'Cards' were collected as 'Equipment', 'Techniques', 'Abilities' and 'Items' would allow for a more versatile 'Selection' along the way.

O.S. Tensei: When It Is The Chocobo's Time To Take Its Turn, That Is Where I Will Command It.

That way, Fat Chocobo could sit in the background and observe at any given time should he no longer desire to give commands and the Chocobo would not be totally helpless. The distinction of the layer of independence was useful when detachment was incorporated.

"Also," O.S. Tensei added, now focusing on a different matter they hadn't covered in a while, "Sephiroth Was Successful In Helping Me Infiltrate Kingdom Hearts. I've Already Done What I Must And Now, I Have 'Pieces' Set Up In That Land." Just as the Chocobo -- which is a 'Card' -- also functioned as a 'Piece', so did many other 'Cards' that were already issued in the other land. "I Am Able To Link Each Of The Pieces And Cards Directly To Each Other From Where They Are And Join Them As A Unit In Order To Command Both In A Joint Fashion Similar To How You And I Both Command This One Chocobo, Except Vice Versa." Instead of two giving one a command, it would be one giving two commands. "Therefore, I Already Have Predetermined Cards That Are Applicable To Be Drawn At Will Should The Need Arise." Because of the conjunction in the story, technically the pieces that were referenced were stock value and placeholders for the cards.

O.S. Tensei: Update Complete.

Finally, O.S. Tensei was done talking. There was nothing left presently to explain without some sort of progression involved first, of which would be left up to the Chocobo and Fat Chocobo, who ruleth over him. The two of them would transition with the Chocobo and both be present on the single virtual screen with their own dialogue boxes distinct from each other within the windows. Each of them would be able to give their commands to the Chocobo cooperatively and coordinate means of getting the tasks accomplished out in the Field. Thus ended the 'Tutorial' of 'Fat Chocobo's Quest.'

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores   Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores Empty

Back to top Go down

Fat Chocobo's Quest: Commure Shores
Page 1 of 1