The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

After All; Late Night Rendevouz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

After All; Late Night Rendevouz Empty
PostSubject: After All; Late Night Rendevouz   After All; Late Night Rendevouz EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 2:35 am

With the girls safely in bed and Nightshade taking care of his own personal business, Tear was left to deal with but one more loose end on his 'to do' list... Tifaret. He appeared from a Soul Transmission at the very door of this area, looking around for Tifa. She may not have known her purpose here, but he certainly did. He knew everyone's part in the grand scheme of things...

"Hm. Where is she...? I certainly hope she didn't get lost..."

She certainly wouldn't if she wanted this absolutely crucial information, after all...
Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Jinseigami Amaterasu :: Sun's White Lotus; Alice of the Crystal Heart
Tifaret Tensei

Female Points : 502
Job/hobbies : White Pumpkinhead (White Lotus Nova) - Purity {Zaqiel}

PostSubject: Re: After All; Late Night Rendevouz   After All; Late Night Rendevouz EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 2:41 am

"Been following you around this whole time," she'd say jokingly as she appeared from literally out of nowhere, "Since I figured you'd eventually just lead me to where I needed to go anyway. Not like you can feel my presence when I'm traversing through the Zero World, anyway." Sometimes, lacking a presence was actually beneficial, especially in cases like these. "If we weren't on good terms, I could have easily ended your life, pretty boy," she'd say through a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: After All; Late Night Rendevouz   After All; Late Night Rendevouz EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 2:51 am

"Please," he sighed condescendingly, turning to meet her gaze with his own signature deadly nonchalant smile, "You may not have a presence, but it doesn't mean that you have any skill to use that to your advantage." In the same fluid motion as his turn to meet her eye did he slide right around her side and around to her back, almost like he'd been waiting for her to show up in such a manner. "Not to mention, a rather predictable entrance, at that. Quite the slouch, now aren't we?" He chuckled to himself and tapped his chin with his index finger, allowing his smile to grow ever so slightly wider.

"However, this isn't what we're here for, is it?" He nudged her hard in the back, making GREAT emphasis on his point, as well as matters from earlier that he had not forgotten... "Hmhmhm..."
Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

PostSubject: Re: After All; Late Night Rendevouz   After All; Late Night Rendevouz EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:32 pm

She scoffed at him, pushing him off her back after being 'nudged' in her side by him. She felt it, definitely, but wasn't gonna let him know it hurt. She just turned at him and remarked snidely, "Then what ARE we here for? You seem to know so much. I may have my memories, but looks like you just know what the whole plan is." She tapped her foot, not entirely happy about someone being better at her in something... Especially when it came to espionage, of which she prided herself on. Despite having a HUGE... 'crutch,' so to speak. This guy didn't even need the Zero World to mask his presence to get his work done, and despite how she really fucking hated how good he was... She also kinda admired it. "Get on with it, if you know it all. I mean, I'm HERE aren't I?" She rolled her eyes, still tapping her foot. "Let me know what's gotta be done, or what-the-fuck-ever."
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: After All; Late Night Rendevouz   After All; Late Night Rendevouz EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:13 pm

He shook his head, 'tsk'ing the still rather abrasive girl in a chastising manner, "... Your attitude comes as no surprise, even now. Still such a childish brat, even now... Though, I know exactly where you get it from, so it's no surprise." He cracked a smile and shot her a cutting glare through his shimmering eyes; though they seemed soft at first, the sheen in them was clear and precise, with the intent to slice, but in a subtle manner all of his own. "However, naturally, I shan't be succumbing to your 'little kid manners.' Hmhmhm." That was meant to pierce. Though she was not quite as skilled in the art of espionage as he, she was still the closest he could get to anyone that actually was; all that were associated with the Zero World were usually top-notch assassins or spies, but she hadn't had her proper training due to her 'proctor' so to speak being prematurely ended before his and her times, and now having to deal with other issues. So now... It was up to Tear.

"Magna Signis. The Fourth Moon... You are to harbor it inside of yourself and assimilate it with the Sun, thereby making you 'Amaterasu.' With it, you will be in charge of releasing souls from within, as Signis, who was once Corona, and previously Megaera, who is Pumki, the Goddess of All Stars. These 'stars' as we call them are 'souls,' and you will be in charge of moving them around and placing them inside of the Instruments generated from the Paraprysmia. The Goddess of Life for the Mezzo Terra; the Sun of this world." Though she would be the alleged 'appointer of souls,' there was also something greater in her role of achieving the Fourth Moon...

"When the Fourth Moon enters your Void, you will no longer have it. The Crystal Heart will take it inside of you and magnify its power with the power of All Souls. You will still be able to use the Zero World as you already do, but it will no longer be a 'Void.' It will still have Absolute Zero Value, but there will not be Nothingness. There is a difference between a desolate emptiness and simply having No Value." This was why, though the Zero World and the Void COULD very well be the same exact thing, the Zero World was different and bettered to the point where it could actually harbor existence within it, whereas what was 'Void' did not. All that was within the Zero World had the power to make things into Voids and Void things out, but it was not LIMITED to that function, like the Void itself was. "After that... You will immediately ascend to the Fourth Restriction, where you are meant to be." As she was, she was out of place, and being out of place would not uphold the foundation of the Veritas. That was what Tear knew how to do, and why he was designated to, on the sly, slip everyone where they needed to be.

"Are you clear on what your role is, now? Did you catch all of it, or must I educate you again?" he flashed a debonair, almost haughty grin at her, narrowing his gaze again, "You will not be the same 'Tifa' you are now once you obtain it. In fact, your Star Powers will become more inherent within you, which is why you are the one that was meant to harness the Magna Signis." Just like, soon, the Nightshade would harness the Magnus Ignis, when he was done doing his duties... And then Tear could reveal his true colors, as well, when all was in place with Nightshade...
Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

PostSubject: Re: After All; Late Night Rendevouz   After All; Late Night Rendevouz EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:16 am

Tifa rolled her eyes, stilling her tongue for a few reasons; one because she was actually a little embarrassed and pissed about how accurate he was, and two because she'd rather listen to everything completely than to miss something and not know what was going on, regardless of how this guy irked her.

"You done blabbering yet...?" she muttered under her breath, tapping her foot slightly impatiently, "I got everything. Just get the Magna Signis, absorb it, become the Sun Goddess or whatever. Just tell me where I need to go to get this all sorted out." She didn't know about what the Magna Signis was or anything like that, but she knew what her instructions were. "Don't leave out any details, Mr. Smooth." She scoffed at him in a mocking, yet still rather truthful manner. He was pretty slick, she had to admit.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: After All; Late Night Rendevouz   After All; Late Night Rendevouz EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 6:53 pm

Tear, who had been waiting rather patiently for this crucial moment, felt that when Nightshade's energy was dispersed throughout the Veritas at the connection of the Three Spirits, he relinquished his guise and revealed his true nature; Magnus Ignis, what the spirit of Pumpkinhead existing in life was. "Ah... There it is. The signal." Tifa didn't know this, but she was a child that was not supposed to exist, as well, which was why the soul of Pumki, another spawn of Pumpkinhead and Tigen, though in girl form, would fit nicely into her soul. "Magna Signis will become the sun to match Magnus Ignis. And you, Tifa, will become its Moon. Keeper and Alice of the Shinsanity of Light."

He would touch her, channeling within her the vibration of Magnus Ignis, as well as Magna Signis that was connected to him, and Triere, which was connected to Magnus Signis. "Go get them and bring them together. The Crystal Angel her Crystal Heart." Triere was to be the new Crystal Heart. Where Ignis and Signis were the 'Blood' that seethed like fire, Tifa and Tear were the cold vessels that were meant to contain that 'light of the sun' and keep it cool; from melting everything around it. But Triere; she was to be the Heart itself. With that, the Fourth Moon would come to completion, being set in its place, and finishing it off with more than enough time to spare before the Fifth.

"Hurry along, then. We want to make things move a little quicker, yes? Chop chop!!" He clapped his hands in her face sharply, as if trying to awaken her from a daze and reveal to her how very short time actually was for them. "I'll even direct you. Soul Transmission." Without warning, he shot her to her target; Magnus Signis, where she would have to scoop it up and contain it. When she got to one point, Tear would immediately shoot her to the next point, since he knew where all of the checkpoints were and she simply was everything they needed for it. He would guide her from afar until the Sun and Moon of each realm were in their proper spots in the Veritas...
Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

PostSubject: Re: After All; Late Night Rendevouz   After All; Late Night Rendevouz EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 2:35 pm

------------Timeskip---------------

Some time after the dealings of the dealings with the Fourth Moon, having absorbed it, transported it to Triere, awakened her new form in the Second Restriction, becoming the White Sun Goddess, Amaterasu through combining the power of the Amber Moon and the Crystal Heart with her L'sia and Lombardi power AND having a nice, chilled out vacation with time to spare, she would return back to the rendezvous spot on the same wavelength she'd been shot from by Tear, having made her full rotation.

"... Done..." she said, crossing her arms and tapping her foot, "Now. You ready to fill me in on all of this?"
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: After All; Late Night Rendevouz   After All; Late Night Rendevouz EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 2:52 pm

"Almost late."

He'd just received word that the time had come for the next phase of the operation, and in that, she would appear before him. It had been several days, and no, Tear had not been waiting up for her, but he had, indeed, returned many moments prior to her arrival.

"And while you were off dilly-dallying and wasting precious time, fortunately for you, we hadn't received word of the next phase until just now." He, too, had been enjoying a little vacation time... But not in the same way others did. No, his vacation was preparation for things to come; things that would allow for an alignment in the future. "It would behoove you to not take such liberties upon yourself in the future. Now we're pressed for time." Even though technically, they were right on time. Despite how she, indeed, had been moving on his own synchronized Soul Transmission wavelength, she wasn't scheduled to report back until she was ready to return, which was just shy of when Tear received his message.

"It's about time for us to get this school up and running, and to do that, we're going to need to awaken what sleeps inside of the Paraprysmia," he'd say, starting to walk toward the stairway that led to the upper levels, "Yinity and Yangity, of whom had been in our custody, are to be released from us and taken into the care of her sisters. Do not be shocked if they are not there when we arrive. However, in this, they will soon be arriving at our gates with the the young miss's elder and, technically, younger sister. When they arrive, they will need to be taken to the Paraprysmia to unlock its secret. Magnus and Magna are set with the Fourth Moon in the Colosseum, Shinity it stationed at the Third Moon... And we are to tend to her and this school. You handle the Paraprysmia, I will handle Trinity." He would pause, walking up the stairs, "Are we clear?"
Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

PostSubject: Re: After All; Late Night Rendevouz   After All; Late Night Rendevouz EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 3:06 pm

She scoffed at him, narrowing her eyes, "... Shut up." He was still just as much of a nitpicky nagger than ever, and just when she thought she'd been done with this and didn't have to deal with hearing him, too, she comes right back and gets another ear full. "You'd think you'd relax or something... At least a LITTLE BIT after we JUST GOT DONE with something..." then again, she did just take an extended vacation randomly in the midst of her mission, but it wasn't like she didn't have time to do it. She shrugged her shoulders and simply sighed.

"Yeah, I got it. But let me also ask you this," she followed as she trailed him up the stairs, "Is there ever a time where we can just, you know... NOT be doing something? Like, where we can just sit back and chill and not have to worry about any schedules or 'when the next Tensei' is doing whatever and 'what the moon is gonna do' and 'whose alignment goes where' and all that sorta stuff? I mean, it seems like this is just gonna go on FOREVER." She rolled her eyes. "... You can't tell me that THIS is what we're gonna be doing from now on, for the rest of our days... Is it?" She was quite skeptical and wasn't gonna enjoy it... Always having to watch everyone and everything and move only at certain times and not really have time to enjoy herself, running a school, working undercover on covert operations... Yeah, it was interesting, but she didn't want to be ALWAYS doing that. Part of her just wanted to go out with some friends, chill and do NORMAL things. Like how she had that drink with Koudo. She hoped... That this wouldn't last forever.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: After All; Late Night Rendevouz   After All; Late Night Rendevouz EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 3:31 pm

"There is no time to relax when business needs to be taken care of," he remarked rather abruptly to her, with a hint of annoyance due to her manner of addressing him, "And I'm not sure why that thought even crossed your mind after you took such a vacation, like all of this is simply about you. Unlike you, SOME of us were working tirelessly to bring things into order to make things EASIER for OTHERS." It was clear that what she said and how she thought and felt about the matter had gotten to him. She was still thinking about things SO very selfishly... But he couldn't blame her, considering who her mother, or, former mother was. "You are a full-blood Tensei now, no longer a half-blood from either side of the other familial strains. With being inducted into the Direct Family Lineage and no longer of a separate strain, there are MANY responsibilities that come for not only YOURSELF, but for the REST of the family and EVERYONE connected to us." He continued up the stairs, nearing the door, continuing, "This means you and everything you do is not just looking out for yourself anymore. Your actions and your thoughts and feelings affect everyone and everything, INCLUDING this world ITSELF. If you don't like it, you should go be with the others who are incapable of dealing with existences outside of their own; be it due to selfishness or lack of care or ability."

Though in a sort of irked state, something about her next words halted him just as he touched Death's Door. There was a silence between them for a few moments before he sighed and loosened his rather tense waves. He could feel it emanating from her soul and even through her very speech... She was still a child, despite how adult and independent she thought she was, she still sought that sort of lifestyle due to... well... The nature of her upbringing.

He sighed and turned to her, his eyes glistening in the darkness, having severely softened, as had his voice, now as gentle and soothing as his aqueous soul,
"... The time will come. When we will all be able to enjoy the fruits of our labor. But in order to enjoy a fruit, you must first wait for it to grow on the tree and become ripe." He would smile at her now, his entire demeanor taking a complete 180 degree flip in an instant, as was how flexible Tear and his soul were, no matter how tense nor loose he was prior. "This will not last forever... I assure you. Upon the rise of the next moon... We, of the lower restrictions, will have our rest. From there, we simply maintain and enjoy what has been established and leave everything else to those above." He'd stroke her hair, as if able to see the little girl inside of her through the tough and hard exterior that wasn't so sturdy and strong to begin with, for how easily he'd broken through.

"Trust me," he'd say, staring deeply into her eyes with a certain sincerity in his tone, "... You will see soon. Just bear with it for now and we'll get through." He would open the door, light from the outside shining into the dark pit of Death's Chambers, "... Maybe I will... Take you out to eat, or something. To show that you are welcome and should feel comfortable here. Not only with being a True Blood Tensei, but with me." With that, he would step through the door and exit the room.

"Now come. We still have work to do."
Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

PostSubject: Re: After All; Late Night Rendevouz   After All; Late Night Rendevouz EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 4:37 am

Tifa remained silent throughout Tear's explanation, ready to be just as irritated, if not more so than he was... Until his voice changed in the middle to something compassionate and soothing; something she hadn't heard in him through all their interaction. Why? Probably because of how she treated him, which clearly irritated him, as well as how much work he had to get done, which was also probably making him a little tense... But the fact that, for some reason, all of that went away when he seemed to understand the intent of her words and looked past what was actually said caught her completely off guard and brought her to an awkward silence. She looked into his glistening eyes and noticed how gentle his gaze had become, matching his voice, and stood there for a while, trying to figure this guy out. First, he was completely upset and in a flash, he was calm and sweet? Not to mention his whole 'mysterious' act... He was really something.

"... Yeah, uh. Sure," she agreed, finally walking out of the door behind him. He was an interesting fella, more than meets the eye, and had a lot of secrets that she suddenly wanted to figure out about this mystery man. He seemed really good at keeping things under wraps, especially about himself. But she intended on getting it out of him... and perhaps, talking over some food was just the opportunity. But she'd have that chance when this was done, like he said, and for now, she'd simply go to the Soul Chamber and engage with the Paraprysmia, as instructed. She could get the goods on this guy later.
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

PostSubject: Re: After All; Late Night Rendevouz   After All; Late Night Rendevouz EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:01 pm

*Consecration*

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After All; Late Night Rendevouz   After All; Late Night Rendevouz Empty

Back to top Go down

After All; Late Night Rendevouz
Page 1 of 1