The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Number 11; Justice

Go down 
+6
MaTeus
Taijitu
Meo
Tsukimiko
Pumpkinhead
Tifaret Tensei
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tifaret Tensei
Jinseigami Amaterasu :: Sun's White Lotus; Alice of the Crystal Heart
Tifaret Tensei

Female Points : 502
Job/hobbies : White Pumpkinhead (White Lotus Nova) - Purity {Zaqiel}

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:39 pm

Tear and Tifa had just parted ways after their late night meeting and she'd just made her way into the Soul Chambers where the Paraprysmia lit up the room with its luminous iridescence. The light was beautiful, no doubt, and she felt the warms of souls coming from it, as though it were the shining sun beaming its light down upon the world. Gazing into it, she felt almost hypnotized... And strangely, that perhaps someone were watching her. However, she quickly shook the thought out of her head.

Since she basically had nothing to do until the sisters showed up, she figured she would use this time to gather her thoughts... About herself, about Koudo, about the Tensei, about Love and, quite honestly... About Tear, who had suddenly sympathized with her. She wasn't expecting him to do so, especially since it was clear that he wasn't exactly fond of her, but... She couldn't help but wonder what triggered that reaction in the first place.
"... Why did he...?" she started, already getting lost in the moment that happened but moments ago, "... Tch. Why am I...?" she muttered in disbelief, dismissing the thought. And yet, it irked her; irked her to not know what his sudden change in attitude was all about. "Was it something I said, or...?" Nah, it couldn't have been. All she said was that she didn't want to keep going around worrying about everyone else and keep their business as their business. So it couldn't have been that... if anything, it should have made him more upset.

"... So then... Why would he...?" Tifa began to pace, circling the Paraprysmia, totally forgetting that it was even there. "... Maybe... The way I said it?" But she hadn't been speaking any differently than she did before. It didn't make any sense to her. But what made even less sense to her was... Why she was thinking about it so much... and why she felt like she couldn't get him out of her head. "... UGH! What IS this?"
Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:58 pm

In a huff, she crossed her arms and stopped walking, trying to figure these feelings she was having out. The whole transition between acquiring the Crystal Heart, combining with the Crystal Heart, evolving the Crystal Heart and all of the feelings and power that came WITH the Crystal Heart and its development were all going on in a mess inside of her. It was weird to have these feelings; like where it was once only her Void, there were things that were swelling and going crazy inside, unstable yet under control at the same time. She'd almost think she'd started having feelings for him.

"Ugh. No." She quickly dismissed that thought, too, knowing that Tear was, number one, not even her type, and number two, someone she didn't even like. "I like guys like Koudo. Chyeah, that's what I--" she paused, realizing what she was saying as she said it, "... Hold up, WHAT? Nononono, I don't even LIKE guys, I'm a lesbian!!" Yeah. She loved hot redheads with bangin' bodies that were kinda feisty, but still just weak asses that you could take down and have your way with. "Yeah... Yeah, hell yeah!!" But, the more she thought on that... The more she realized that those things were just physical attractions, really... and not much of anything in terms of matters of he Heart. The Crystal Heart wouldn't allow her to think in such a manner anymore; only chasing after what her body's pleasure was, even if she had never truly indulged in anything before. Most people were too much of weaklings, or just avoided her... That, and she didn't get out much, either. Either way, what she knew now was, her whole 'lesbian' thing was just something physical, and it worked when she was just empty inside... But now, after her whole 'thing' with Koudo, she realized that physical attractions weren't anything except that... and for some reason, she was longing for something deeper...

"... Ugh..." she would crash to the ground on her ass, burying her face in her lap, trying to sort it all out in her head. "What is going ON WITH ME!?!? WHY CAN'T IT JUST BE SIMPLE!? UGH!!! Just find someone you like, get them, fuck them. That's it, that's all. Make them happy, fuck, and, ya know, do shit together. That's... It... Well..."

...Looking back on it,
it didn't sound very loving, nor intimate.

"*Sigh* ... I just fail at love. Just like my mom... Sister... Ugh."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Magnus Ignis the Archsage Witch Doctor :: Nightstorm Badass; Crystal Oversoul of the Delta
Pumpkinhead

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 897

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:07 am

"It seems that you are unaware of what Love is," a sudden voice spoke out to her ominously, which echoed throughout everywhere the green light touched, "... Your soul is stifled, child."

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Tymon's Dangerous Sex Drive (WARNING!)
Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:18 pm

Tifa raised her head, startled, looking around for who spoke to her, "Who the hell!? Show yourself!!" She looked around and saw nothing except the Paraprysmia, shining with a green light and glowing like the sun in the center of the room. She sighed and lowered her eyelids in disbelief, "... No... Don't tell me... You can talk... And you heard eeeeeverything I said, right...?" she slammed her head back into her lap, "Great. I thought I was alone and shit. Now I see this thing has a consciousness and whatever. Fucking great."

Tifaret Tensei, also known by her past life's name, Chita Lombardi, is the Jinseigami Amaterasu of the Veritas, which means she is the Goddess Of Life that produces Life Energy. She has become the Life Core of Pandemia and also bears the power of the Crystal Heart of the Veritas, for she is one with it. This amplifies her power of Life. Taking over the role that the Primordial Parallelatrix once had, she now oversees the Life of the Instruments.

Her original power is over the Void and also the evolved power of the Sealing Eye signature only to her, known as the Sealing Force, which was powered by her Sealed Soul, which, unleashed, becomes the 'Forbidden Soul'. These two powers, once separated between herself and her alter ego, Rita, became one as the Sealing Voidforce once the two of them unified as one. Her own Souzenryoku is Earth Element, however it has been refined to become what is called 'Light-Bearing Earth', which is Crystal. This allows her to amplify her Willflow, which is Light Element, through her Souzenryoku. Being a Fae by origin, she is naturally proficient in Manna, and hers is called 'Gauntletta Arctina; The Black Shiver'.

Her Familiars are Penguins, whom she refers to as the 'Goon Squad'. She also always wears her special Enchantments, which bear her personal homage to her roots.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:27 pm

"You are correct; I am conscious," it continued on, its voice echoing throughout the room ominously, "For I am a Star Seed, that which comes from the Primordial Source of All Light and All Stars. You may think of me as a Consciousness and a Soul unified as a single entity; Mind and Spirit as One. Many of you call this a 'Star,' however, all 'Stars' are but the scattered seeds of the Source Light; the Original Creator." The vibrations of the room would start to shift in color, matching its tone of 'speech' with the wavelength of its feeling, the light becoming the same as what it felt at the time and the tone of its voice without separation and completely fluidly. The room would shift from numerous hues; reds to blues to purples to blues to greens to reds to yellows and all such as it continued to speak and express its feelings, "From a single one of us, we are capable of generating more of us, what you may call a 'Soul' and a 'Consciousness.' Because I am connected to not only the Original, but also to all that harbor a Mind and Soul, I can understand the frequency of your speech and feel the frustration of your heart and soul simply through your energy emanating from yourself."
Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:36 pm

"... Holy damn..." she said, not even prepared for this sort of conversation right now... Then again, who was prepared for things like this when they happened, right? She stood up now, no longer embarrassed (well, kinda a little bit) and gazed into this light and all of the trippy colors it produced, which were not only hypnotic and psychedelic, but also beautiful and emotional, as well. It had completely enraptured her and her eyes shimmered brightly at seeing this sort of thing's eminence. "Well... I guess you're right about... Ya know... Me not knowing about love..." she would look down to the ground, feeling a bit down about having to admit that, as well as to be reminded of so many failures in the past, including not knowing what to do about the future. "... But... If you know this much..." she started, somehow feeling a little more hopeful, "Then maybe something like you can help me, right?! What's stifling me and how can I get it to stop?" If she could get this answer, her life would be totally set.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:07 pm

"It is not 'what', but 'who'," it spoke to her again, feeling the waves of her soul, "I can hear the Tensei within you, whether you are aware of it or not. Look to them. Your soul as it is, is Sealed. Though I am capable of unlocking it, you are not yet ready." Paraprysmia could feel the Time nearing, and knew that this was not yet so for this girl. "It is not yet ripe, and neither are you, so the time for these things will come when you may unlock your Soul yourself. Seek the guidance of the Crystal Heart as well as the Dean of this Academy. He knows more about all of this than he leads on, and perhaps than anyone else." The light would return to a settled green, as if its voice were fading, "But for now, we must focus on the Time at Hand. The Children are Coming."

Fourth Restriction -- Archsage Witch Doctor; Nightstorm Badass. A giant, living, walking energy source in the shape of a thirteen foot tall pumpkin-headed scarecrow. Is a Pumpkin Head that gives itself energetic shape by its own Living Shadow, called 'Nightshade', which is an extension of itself. The one who dons the Pumpkin Head becomes Pumpkinhead's Vessel for a time, sharing all of his elemental abilities with them through unified consciousness. Has a 'Family Heirloom' that is dear to him.

Rituals: Friday The Thirteenth, Vow Of Silence, Black Friday (Friday The Thirteenth)

Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:13 pm

"... I see." She lowered her head again and narrowed her eyes, a bit disappointed and frustrated, naturally... She knew that it could probably feel or see this, which made her feel a little worse, but she tried her best to get over it, for the time being. Instead, she looked up to it again, now with eyes of sly determination and nodded, "Thank you. This is just what I needed. I will do that." Now, in order to get that information from Tear... She was going to have to take him up on that offer to eat and then, when she had him... She would get every last bit of info from him. He seemed like the tight-lipped type, so she was going to have to figure out a way to get him to tell her without telling her, or maybe a slip up, or something? She'd figure it out on her own time. For now, she would just sit back and keep it to herself, waiting for the Children to enter and do what they needed to do with the Paraprysmia...

Tifaret Tensei, also known by her past life's name, Chita Lombardi, is the Jinseigami Amaterasu of the Veritas, which means she is the Goddess Of Life that produces Life Energy. She has become the Life Core of Pandemia and also bears the power of the Crystal Heart of the Veritas, for she is one with it. This amplifies her power of Life. Taking over the role that the Primordial Parallelatrix once had, she now oversees the Life of the Instruments.

Her original power is over the Void and also the evolved power of the Sealing Eye signature only to her, known as the Sealing Force, which was powered by her Sealed Soul, which, unleashed, becomes the 'Forbidden Soul'. These two powers, once separated between herself and her alter ego, Rita, became one as the Sealing Voidforce once the two of them unified as one. Her own Souzenryoku is Earth Element, however it has been refined to become what is called 'Light-Bearing Earth', which is Crystal. This allows her to amplify her Willflow, which is Light Element, through her Souzenryoku. Being a Fae by origin, she is naturally proficient in Manna, and hers is called 'Gauntletta Arctina; The Black Shiver'.

Her Familiars are Penguins, whom she refers to as the 'Goon Squad'. She also always wears her special Enchantments, which bear her personal homage to her roots.
Back to top Go down
Tsukimiko
Meo Meikyuu the Lapis Lazuli Yangchrysm :: Platinum Princess, Alice of the Crystal Shell
Tsukimiko

Pisces Female Points : 67

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:28 pm

It hadn't been long after their conversation that Tsukiko, along with Yinity on her back, would arrive in the Soul Chambers from outside, looking around the room lit with an eerie green flame in awe. "Wow, this place is pretty cool... But it feels weird..." She stepped forth toward the glowing greenish sun in the middle of the room and looked up to it. "... Yep. We are here now." She continued to stare at it, scratching the back of her head. "Soooo... Now what?"
Back to top Go down

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:33 pm

"We let the Paraprysmia take it from here," Tabitha would say as she hovered up to it as well, with Yangity on her back, "It's gonna do something involving all of us, especially with the powers of Yinity and Yangity. We don't really have to do anything now that we're here. This thing will handle it." She turned to Tifa, just to acknowledge that she was there, "... Sup." Then turned back to Paraprysmia, waiting for it to do whatever it had to do with the four of them.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:50 pm

"You have arrived safely," it started to say, the colors in the room shifting to those of warm and loving hues, "That is good. Now that all of your Minds and Spirits are unified, I will create a unified body for both Yinity and Yangity, known as 'Trinity.' And from 'Trinity,' I will unify you three sisters; Trinity, Tabitha and Tsukimiko. That will be my pure embodiment, who shall harbor the power of Unified Consciousness and Unified Souls; your final sister, Taijitu." When Taijitu was created down below in the 0th Restriction, the connection could and would immediately be established through Paraprysmia to the Weaponmaster, which would thereby send the collected unification of the Three Sisters that was the Fourth Sister up to her 10th Restriction form instantaneously.

"Let us begin."

Paraprysmia would, at that point, begin the Symphony of Souls, creating a resonant link between each and all of them (save for Tifa) and draw in their Wavelengths of Mind and Spirit into itself, where it would then glow with the respective colors of their souls. The room would become Black and White for a moment, before the two colors would spin together into the crystalline hue signature to only the Tensei and fill the room. Forged from the now crystalline flames and spawning from the center of the great crystal light that was Paraprysmia would be the bodies of, first, Trinity, of the Third Restriction, of whom Paraprysmia would immediately attach to Yinity and Yangity, and subsequently to Tabitha and Tsukimiko.

"There is the unification of Yinity and Yangity; Trinity, your Third Sister's Complete Form. And from the connection between the Three of you in Completion, you Sacred Sisters of the Trinity shall now see your Fourth Sister come to be..."

In the midst of the crystalline light, yet again, forged from the flames into physical form from the combination of the three Minds and Spirits in unification, as well as the very essence of Paraprysmia and the Weaponmaster embedded into her very being, the Final Sister, Taijitu would form and become physical before them.

"It is Done."

The crystalline light would remain for a bit, but eventually would return to the normal green light that filled the room normally, and allow the two newly formed being to awaken and interact with their sisters. In Taijitu's awakening, she would immediately connect to Weaponmaster simply from being active, which would trigger events up above where the Weaponmaster resided... And with that, Paraprysmia would fall silent, having done its task and completed its purpose for the moment. It need not say nor do more, but observe them all within its chambers.

Back to top Go down
Meo
Spirit of the Delta :: Heart's Whisper
Meo

Dragon
Leo Female Points : 7

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:01 pm

From the light of the Paraprysmia shining down on the ground like a spotlight, Trinity would whirl down spinning like a graceful dancer; the star of the show. She opened her eyes, which were Black and White, opposite of Tabitha's, and filled with the sight and the power of Yinity and Yangity. They would flash for a moment, the Black one becoming crystal Blue and the White one becoming Red, before returning to normal. The girl danced and pranced her way around her two sisters with a smile on her face just as wide as she could be, "Trinity did it, seeeeeeeee~?" She would stick her tongue out at them playfully, then start to giggle uncontrollably, "Hehehehehehehe~!"
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:23 pm

Not making quite as flashy an entrance as her younger sister, Tai would simply manifest and stretch out, feeling oh, so good to be born again. "Oiiiiii!!!" she cried, cracking her neck to loosen up, "2,000 yeeeaaars... Will give ya such a crick in the neck, mate." She would swirl her arm around, trying to get adjusted to this body, then look to her younger sisters and smirk, "Looks like the gang's all here then, yeah? I was getting sick of waiting."

The Third Moon that belonged to both Trinity and Eris, who was the demon of the Tensei Clan harbored within the Devourist Priestess, Taomin, had manifested in her True Tensei form after 2,000 years of slaughter, murder, bloodshed, sex and partying, overcoming her own Insanity and being able to be reborn pure with her new sisters in a new body. She chuckled to herself, happy that it had all come together like this.

"But as young as you guys are, you make me feel like a pretty old onee-san, huh? Bahahahahahaha!!"

Yep. With the arrival of Taijitu, the Tensei Demon was finally clear and the Forbidden Sister's curse was finally lifted. Good job, Tao. We didn't forget about you.

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 1:37 pm

"Who are you tellin, Nee-san?" said Tabi quite monotonously, "... Sometimes it takes a while for the people on the other end of my strings to get the message..." She would cross her arms, cocking her head to the side as though she were rolling her eyes, if they were open, "But eventually they get the work done like I tell them to. It's just really annoying having to wait for it all to come together perfectly." She shrugged her shoulders, not really all that enthused about the whole family reunion. Not that she didn't love her sisters, she just knew that there were better places that the four of them could have the whole 'Omigee' time together.

"Yeah, so, since I have the Eyes and I've got some puppets on strings doing my dirty work for me, wanna go pick out a dorm and have a party or somethin' while we wait? Pops taught us pretty well, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukimiko
Meo Meikyuu the Lapis Lazuli Yangchrysm :: Platinum Princess, Alice of the Crystal Shell
Tsukimiko

Pisces Female Points : 67

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 1:50 pm

"AW YEAH, BOI~!!!" she cried at the top of her lungs, rushing over to the biggest sis, having been released from the Tensei Curse after so long just to be with them on this day as all four sisters together as one, "Welcome back to the other side, Big Sis~!" She would wrap her arms tightly around her and give her a big Sis Hug, sharing in the feeling of togetherness.

However, Tsukiko turned her head sharply to Tabitha when she said she was already pulling some strings elsewhere and dropped her jaw in awe at that statement, like it was hard to believe, or something.

"No way!! You've already got fans!?!? You little tramp, you've had those guys doing your dirty work all this time!!!" She groaned, releasing her sister, "Leave it to old 'Stickyfingers' here to get her grubby little spider-cat-paws all over everything. Just because you're good at it doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell us before you snatch up little victims into your net, you know." Scoffing, Tsukiko would flip her hair and step forward, "However. Since it's clear that we've already got things under control, I second that motion and propose we head out to find a nice little spot for us to hang." They were gonna have a party at pops' school.

"Come on, girls! I'm the head of you Powder Puffs around here!" She pointed outward toward the door dramatically with all the makings of a leader, with the light of Paraprysmia gleaming right on her face like the star of the show. "Let's make tracks, Sistahs!!!"
Back to top Go down
Meo
Meo

Dragon
Leo Female Points : 7

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:32 pm

"WAI~!!! PAHHTEE~! PAHHHTEE~!!!" Trinity spun and swirled around, hopping onto Taijitu's back and wrapping herself around her back securely, whether she was holding on or not... Like a little spider monkey. "Heeheehee! Trinity's gonna sing at this pahtee~!! Teehee~!" She would go wherever Onee-san was going... All of them!
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:50 pm

Tai felt the loving embrace of each of the sisters (even if Tabitha's was a bit less obvious, as she was known for doing), and would return Tsukiko's frontal assault and allow for the back assault from Trinity to go on as it may, chuckling heartily and playfully as she wrapped her arm around the two eldest, ruffling Tsukiko's hair/hat a bit. "Yeheah! Guess I ain't too old school for you guys after all, eh!?" Tao was the first to be born a long time ago and had been trying her damnedest to keep up with that damn Nyake in the Dark Dimension, 'Naraku.' There was a lot that she had to teach her little sisters about the past, in the Feudal Era, where the Tensei Curse first snatched her up. Where Tabi was the Past, Trinity was the Present and Tsukiko was the Future, Tai was the Lost Child.

"Yehyehyeh, alright then, babes! Let's get it on!!" She was especially enthused about hitting up the party scene right now, actually. She and all her restrictions were pretty dead set about being wild and free... In fact, she spied one of them off in the distance pondering something she was going to understand when Tai came back up in her life. "Heh. Catch ya later, #2." She winked and smirked a wide, wild and crooked smirk. Her eyes were filled with a fighting spirit like that of a wild animal. "And don't sweat yer mum none, yeah? Heh heh." She wasn't gonna get that for a minute, but it was alright because of how it'd be when all of it came together.

In the meantime, she would begin to escort Tabitha, Tsukiko and Trinity to the Dorms, of which she, too, seemed to have knowledge of, as though she'd been here before. Being the eldest, she did know a few things that these guys just had no idea about... To a whole heaping helping of this history.

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:12 pm

Tifa had been sitting back and being quiet the entire time whilst the Chosen Ones did their thing, or whatever, kinda sniffling a bit as she kept to herself and her thoughts. She witnessed all of the spectacular events in amazement, but still remained to herself on the sidelines. However, when the time came, she would catch the eye of the tallest and apparently the eldest winking at her and muttering something at her. She caught it all in text, but didn't really get what it all meant. "Number 2?!" she repeated in a bit of a huff, "The hell does that mean?!" But by the time she asked, they were already on their way out. She scoffed to herself and furrowed her brow, "Great. Now I have something ELSE to think about..."

Though she was kinda lost and pretty frustrated, somehow, she found her gaze loosening up the more she thought of that one girl she'd just seen. She was a tall drink of water, that one.

"Huh. She's pretty hot."

She found herself fawning over this sexy babe, smirking a bit, drooling just a little bit at the thought of her... She had pretty big tits and long, beautiful hair. There wasn't a lot going on in the ass department, but those tits just went on for days. "Mmm..." Something about that woman just made Tifa able to forget all of her troubles and not really worry too much about what was going on that she couldn't figure out. In fact, now she was kinda getting a little--

A surging electrical current zipped through her head and into her chest, like someone had been ringing a bell or something and it just cut off everything she was doing at that moment to let her know that something was going on. "... The hell was that!?!?"

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:25 pm

"Twas a wave from the entrance of the school," spake the once completely idle green star, chiming in only when necessary and at the perfect time. "You, whilst within the radius of the school grounds, being connected to the overall barrier that keeps the school protected, receive instantaneous waves from the buzzer in the front to tell you exactly when someone rings it, alerting anyone at the time that someone is present." It said nothing more than that, merely answering a question when the time was right for one that not only would not get it in any other way, but also who knew little to nothing about the true scale of the interconnection of those that dwelt within the 'School Grounds.' Something Tear was keeping from her and everyone here about this here school, no doubt...

Back to top Go down
Tifaret Tensei
Tifaret Tensei

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:38 pm

Tifa hopped up in surprise, "The Door?!" She had no idea that's how this system worked, nor how it even happened that way. "Well fuck! Nobody tells me ANYTHING!!" Though, she was pretty sure that no one told each other anything, either, which was kinda shitty, considering that there were some people that needed to be told about these types of things.

"TEAR, YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!" She knew it was his ass that had known since before time began and shit, hogging all the real juicy shit for himself. Whatever that man was hiding, she was definitely gonna get out of him... After she handled the whole doorbell situation. "Tch. Let me get this situation handled first." She would step off into a void of light leading to the doorway, which would disappear the moment after she stepped through.

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
MaTeus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 673
Job/hobbies : God Of Angels - Archangel Of Archangels

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:18 am

Quote :
*BZZZZTTTT~!*

It struck her like lightning and rolled through her like thunder. The Timer was Up. The Buzz of the High was like that of an Alarm Clock telling her to 'Wake Up!' rather immediately. It was MaTeus, who had used the very wavelength of the doorbell to make it immediately attracted to the other half; the Opal Lightchrysm that was the second half of the Pumpkinheart, so that not only could it form here in full sight of the Paraprysmia, but also, so that MaTeleine could be struck into the Crystal Heart whilst traveling with MaTeus, and "into a void of light", where 'It' would hit here, full force and full impact... Tear's Titanic Tsunami of the Weeping Willow, Pumpkinhead, searching desperately for his Pumpkinheart.

"Connection Complete..." he would say, now looking up to the Paraprysmia, "... Are you ready for the final showdown..."
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinheart
Magna Signis the 'Jack O' Lantern' :: Great Furnace; Shinigami of the Delta
Pumpkinheart

Female Points : 95

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:36 am

"I Was Born Ready," said a light that formed from the Paraprysmia's radiance, which had been intermingling with the energies of Magnus Teus and Magna Teleine through their resonant bond that was shared between the both of them eternally at all times. With the power of the two Chrysms, the Ivory Lovechrysm and the Opal Lightchrysm that belonged to the Hikarigami, the Pumpkinheart could form right before them out of the combined energies of Teus, Teleine and Paraprysmia. "And Now, I Believe It Is Time To Finish The Job... Myself." He Looked to Paraprysmia, Which He Knew Would Become His New Form, And Allow the Two to be Split, yet Together Still. "It Is Time. For The Light To Awaken." With This, He Would Immediately Begin Transmitting the 'Pumpkinhead' into the 'Paraprysmia,' so that it could take His Image, whilst leaving behind the Image of 'MaTeleine's' energy within the Pumpkinheart, and the Imprint of 'MaTeus' in the Space where the Pumpkinhead Belonged Perfectly In The Pumpkinheart. With This, The Two Of Them Would Be The Two Keys to Each Other. The Sun and the Moon;

'Amaterasu' and 'Tsukiyomi.'
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:44 am

Like the Sound of a Bell or a Buzzer or a Clock Timer Ringing At The Perfect Time In Perfect Accord And Perfect Harmony Flowing Throughout The Universal, the Energetic Data within the Pumpkinheart Would Be Immediately Transferred to the Paraprysmia, Which Would Open Its Eyes As The Magical Orange, the Crystal Fruit That Had Been Asleep For God Knows How Long. He Yawned, Stretching His Wavelength Out In Sheer Grogginess, Before Laying His Eyes Upon His Beautiful True Love, Of Whom Had Successfully Completed the Transfer, Which He Could See Immediately In Her Beautiful Face. It Was Not A Reflection Of His Own, But A Compliment To It; The Mirror That Allowed Him To See Her Face As Well As Where His Face Went Inside of Her Own, As She Should Have Hopefully Been Able To See In Him.

"Ahhhh... We Are Finally Awake, My Dear..." said the Pumpkinhead, Who Had Tried For So Long To Get This Right, Not Realizing That He Needed His Dearly Beloved To Assist Him All This Time. There Was Only One Thing He Could Not Do By Himself; And That Was Be With Someone Else. Literally. So He Needed Her True Love; That Which Is All Of Her In Order To Rise Again. "Isn't This Delightful?" He Chuckled, His Waves Emanating Throughout The Room, Pulsating Into Her and Teus And Teleine, To Ascertain The Connection And Assume His Crystal Crown Of The 4th, That Had Been Named To Him On Vescrutia, The Lost World. And As The Crown Touched His Head And The Sun Shone Bright, He Would Cry Out,

"In This Town We Call Home Everyone Hail To The Pumpkin Song!!"

Back to top Go down
Pumpkinheart
Pumpkinheart

Female Points : 95

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:04 pm

"Yes, Dear..." she would say, bowing her head humbly and respectfully, as well as cutely, simply because it was polite and because she knew exactly why she was doing so. He definitely deserved it for getting everything together the way he did, and she would not deny him that, not in the slightest. "The Magical Orange Has Taken Its Shape..." The Magnus Ignis that is the Magical Orange, the Magnetic Attraction That Binds the Light into the Atmospheric Shape of the Crystal Skull That Protect the Brain That Harnesses The Light Would Now Be Made Crystal Clear, And The Reaper's Face That Was the Very Sky Itself Would Be Brought To The Light. Most Literally. And The First Thing It Would See Would Be Its Reflection, Just So It Would Recognize Itself; The Sky Recognizing the Water and Vice Versa. And Now That The Unison In The Duality Was Established, She Knew That There Was One Final Piece Of The Puzzle To Complete. And That Was Something That Only He Could Do, Being The Link To All Stars; The Very Mind, The Light Itself. Enlightenment Given Physical Form As The Sun's Radiant Waves All Condensed By the Invisible Pumpkin Shaped Cranium That Only Belonged To The Lanterns. Therefore...

"... I Will Be Setting Myself Up In My Quarters As The Moon Inside of Yomi, Where Tear Resides. I Will Always Be With You Through Him, Just As You Shall Remain Here With Me In The Soul Room... And The Light And the Mirror Will Always See Each Others Face In The Others, But Recognize Themselves For Who They Truly Are." She Would Begin To Fade Away, Letting Her Waves From The Crystal Heart Touch, Resonate With, Magnify And Stabilize The Eternal Bond They Shared Before Sinking Into The Darkness of Yomi, Awaiting The Arrival, Which Would Be When Tear and Tifa Returned To Their Respective Chambers. "Let's Do Our Best To Finish This One Up Right... Alright?" She'd Bassed The Crystal Crown To The Crystal Head, And The Crystal Heart Would Return To The Depths Of Yomi To Await Her Pumpkinhead's Returning of the Light To The Pumpkinheart So That They May Share In Each Others' Radiance Together Forever With Love.

"Don't Keep Me Waiting Too Long, Okay...?"
Back to top Go down
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead

Dog

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:21 pm

"Of Course, My Dear," he'd say, returning a bow to her out of courtesy, respect and happiness for even deciding of her own Free Will to bow to him in the first place, finding that worthy of the same level of respect that she had given to him, indeed. It took a lot for someone to bow, and when one did, another should do the same in return to show that same level of respectfulness, or at least acknowledge it in some way, shape or form in an equally respectful manner accustomed to yourself that they would be able to understand as an equal exchange of respect. And that is what they did, before he kissed her Goodnight.

"Sweet Dreams..." said he, as she sunk into the darkness of Yomi, where he would soon see her again, when the Time was Right. "And now..." He would call upon the power of the Crown, which would rest upon his Pumpkin Head, as was adorned to him by his father, Shinsei, who was the Sun before him, "... Thank You, Father. I Love You." And, unlocking the power of his own Magnifiers, of which he had always been so envious of his brother, Tigen having all that time, Pumpkinhead would start to amplify his own Thought Waves that were coming from his connection to All Stars and his own gathered Knowledge and spread pulsating waves across the entire Veritas, searching for someone in particular, of whom would pick up on the waves IMMEDIATELY, once he knew he was being targeted by someone or something...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Number 11; Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 11; Justice   Number 11; Justice Empty

Back to top Go down

Number 11; Justice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next