View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation

Male Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:38 pm

Dimension Gate: http://theveritas.forummotion.com/t1609-holy-hell-how-many-times-has-it-been#11581

Over 'Rue, the Warrior's Wasteland,' a dimensional rift parted the sky, revealing what looked like a multicolored void overhead and dropping from it someone who was at the Veritas' 'Dimension Gate' before it closed up behind them.

Chusin, who is the one that was brought from the 'Dimension Gate's interior and was released into the area, would find herself in a land completely barren and desolate with dark red ground. There were a few cities in the distance also rather distant from each other, but between them and all around them, the land was completely bare and desolate. There was nothing and no one.
Back to top Go down
Meharu
Grimsin, the Pumpkintoner :: Mad Titan; Demon King of the 6th Heaven

Virgo Female Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:26 pm

"Well that was fun, but what the heck man! This place is super dead; though this would make sense since its a land with no rules and what not I suppose. Oh well I guess I can get a move on till I run into whomever the guy sent my way."

She was now getting a move on. She had to get this naughty house built up and running as soon as possible, she didn't want to waste any time whatsoever.

"Hmm."
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:40 pm

Ty-chan, which was the Tyranophant's own personal system that worked throughout the fullness of the Veritas for him suddenly appeared before Chusin from a crystal that spontaneously appeared before her with predetermined code and settings that were universally aligned to lock its existence into place as a singularity by default. Ty-chan, which stood in the image of Ty-kun, yet smaller and something like a child, but translucent and dimensionally structurally sound, like a crystal.

"Pick a spot."
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:33 pm

"Well before that, let me say hello to you and as for a spot...I choose this one I'm standing in because it just feels right."

It didn't take her long to find a spot to start at, in fact a lot of what was about to go down would be quick and fast in her book. She didn't really mind that the person she was talking to before hand was now a small child like person, since she thought it was kinda cool that he could do this and it was also very cute to see.

"I want to grab your cheeks and hold them in my hands. You just look so damn cute man, like seriously you do. I think I might like having you around in this form a lot more than the adult older version heh."

She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:50 am

The crystalline construct Ty-chan that stood before Chusin gazed at her with piercing eyes filled with malice. As Ty-kun's child-self forever cast in crystal, and also a shapeshifter, Ty-chan had personality traits like Ty-kun when he was a youth, despite now being a created being that was meant to contain all of such within, as well as everything from Ty-kun's youth within him. Violent, blind destructive impulses came over Ty-chan and a lascivious malicious smile curled onto his face. "Die." Raising his hand up to the sky, the land started to quake violently and a terrible electrical surge pulsated through dark clouds that accumulated overhead. From the sky, an enormous bolt of piercing red lightning shot down with a thunderous roar directly in the spot where the two of them were, only barely missing either of them. The bolt was so powerful and so large, it left a giant crater in the ground on contact and leveled the land for a good, long ways away and marked it with a seal in one particular spot. The earth continued to shake until the sound of the thunderous roar and the impact subsided and the earth became still again.

Ty-chan's sharp eyes glanced over to Chusin and he said somewhat monotonously, "Now that I have marked the land, it is time for you to be resourceful." Even in Valparaiso, there were things to use to make houses, and there were also abilities that Chusin had that could help her out with it. "Either find some materials to construct your house or use your abilities to do so." Despite all the destructiveness, Ty-chan seemed to be both stable and rational, which could be difficult to determine because of his natural destructive nature. "I want to play, though," Ty-chan said. He was made for that purpose, which is why all of Ty-kun's childhood things were placed inside of him. "Play with me."
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:52 pm

"Well you see my powers don't work exactly like you'd think heh, they're more of less used for other reasons and what have you. Though we could go and look around for some stuff to start building with, I mean there has to be something here that we can use."

She looked around only to see that there wasn't much to get excited about, but she did remember seeing some cities in the far off distance; so maybe she could go there and get what she needed as well as some people to come and help her build her little place of naughty.

"Now about playing with you. What did you find fun? I mean I can do some stuff that may bring you some joy, but seeing as how people tend to react to things I wouldn't won't you to freak out and stuff."

She knew all too well that people always reacted differently to things and she just didn't want to deal with certain things.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:54 pm

Ty-chan became highly upset to the most maximum degree.

"But I Want To Play."

Sheer malice burned in his eyes completely randomly after being rejected completely, causing the entire crystalline construct to become a blood red color with a ruby emanation to it. "I've Given You Your Instructions, And Now I'm Going To Play No Matter What With Whatever And However I Want To IMMEDIATELY!!" Ty-chan already came with predetermined protocol that was given him completely independently of anyone and anything that was an influence or affluence at the time, and instead was functioning based off of something predestined, which he, too, already was in his mechanisms.

With a powerful burst of wind from under him did he spread his ruby red dragon wings outward from being a cloak of energy over his crystalline body and rise high into the air. "AI~YON!!!" He screeched with a malicious murderous grin on his face, piercing red flashes of lightning storming overhead all around. In some of the lightning bolts that struck down upon the land, there were what seemed to be debris of some sort.

"This is gonna be fun," Ty-chan said with an expression on his face that resembled innocent childhood happiness. "Die. Die. Die." Piercing red slits like crimson lightning flashed in the slit pupil slivers of his piercing gaze, with intent to pierce completely as it loomed over the land. Ty-chan knew his place in the Veritas and also what was supposed to be happening with the White Rabbit whilst he did what he did.

"Chusin," Ty-chan said, turning his attention to her once more from the corner of his eye, looking as if he were barely coherently not focus malice at her with piercing intent, "Look Around For Things You Can Use To Build Your House With. Ask The White Rabbit For Assistance If You Need Help." Ty-chan oversaw Valparaiso from overhead so he could see what sort of fun he could get into with the Lawless Land correctly, like it was supposed to be. When he was done addressing Chusin and summoned the White Rabbit, 'Ai~Yon Universe,' to come to Chusin's aid in Ty-chan's stead, he immedaitely ascended in a crackling storm of violent destruction with blood red rain and lightning pouring out like blood and pounding at the ground furiously nonstop, blaring thunder inclusive. The murderous cloud of pure malice completely covered Ty-chan in it and he disappeared in the discord, now part of it as the dark cloud itself spreading over the land.
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:29 am

"Oh boy, kids today quite something I must say; glad I don't have any. Anywho, I guess I should start molding up a few things."

She sighed and got ready to start working on her place. She bent down placing her hands on the ground and using just a bit of her Soft ability; she turned the whole area soft and moldy. This was done so she could mold the ground into something like a hut of some kind to get things started. So now that the area was basically clay in a sense, she started to fold and shape the ground itself into a small hut that would soon become a bigger hut.

"There, that should be a good start, but now I need to make sure it can't be bumped down or ran into."

Since she knew that something may or may not ram into her hut, she used her Keep away to take the friction of the hut away so that it would be frictionless. This would make sure that anything that bumped into the hut or tried to ram into it would simply slip straight off of it.

"Hmm...Now I need some lights and what have you. Can't have a big hut without lights now can you. Let's see if I can find some light.....wait!? The sun, duh! But I'd need to take the sunlight away and that would make it dark everywhere; I couldn't do something like that because it would be a dick move on my end.

"Hey, rabbit! Where can I find some lights?"
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens

Job/hobbies : Whatever

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:55 am

Some strange looking figures approached where all the commotion was, drawn by the spectacle coming to spectate it, knowing it had to be something good if it stirred up that much riffraff around the virtually dead world. "Whatcha got there?" someone who approached asked, looking somewhat haggard and gruff. There was some genuine interest in what was going on.

Some Valparaiso Denizens accumulated.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:36 am

The first thing that happened as the White Rabbit scampered into the area, feet not touching the ground as it ran atop the surface of the air hovering just above it, was that it did indeed crash right into what Chusin was doing. However, the White Rabbit passed through the building without touching it, then skid to a halt on the ground like it had been gunned down. It laid lifelessly on the ground just outside the perimeter of the 'Soft' area.

-Pass-
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:09 pm

"Well its suppose to be a hut and stuff, but I need some things to put inside it before I can call it that; I mean it will be a naughty house once everything is put in its right place. Also Rabbit, you ain't dead are yah? Can't have you dying on me the moment you show up, but if this is what you normally do then by all means keep doing it hehee."

She wasn't worried about the random person approaching her since she was far too busy doing her thing and the Rabbit that showed up was clearly busy doing its thing, so she didn't wanna bother it or anything since that would be rude.

"Rabbit, do you ever get the feeling that somewhere someone is eating cake and not sharing with you?"

She said as to try and make small talk since she wanted to befriend the Rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:57 pm

Sooner or later, the White Rabbit regained consciousness, catching sight of the newcomer that it had been bid to come deal with. "Ch... Ch-ch..." It seemed like there had been some injury to the White Rabbit previously. "Ch-ch-ch-chu..." It raised its arm up into the air, as if attempting to beckon her attention. "... Help.. me..." Whatever happened to the White Rabbit, it needed some assistance from Chusin immediately. When the Valparaiso Denizens approached, the White Rabbit pointed to them and said "... Potions... Get potions from them..." then dropped its hand weakly.
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:33 am

"Sure, just don't die on me cause that would really suck if you did."

That's all she needed to hear for her to get to work on helping this Rabbit. So she turned to the random person and cleared her throat a bit.

"Got any potions or something to help my Rabbit since I'm pretty sure its dying over there and we can't have that happening whatsoever; so it would be really awesome if you could help out a bit and for your help I'll let you work at my sweet hut that's soon to be a naughty house.

"That was what she had to give since she didn't have anything else and she really needed this Rabbit to like not being sick and dying on her cause it was a white damn Rabbit and those are like super rare in her hometown.

"Don't worry, I'll fix you up right away."
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:51 pm

"Mighty fine establishment ya got there," the Valparaiso Denizen of interest said to Chusin. "You're new around here, ain'tcha?" He turned and called his friends over, and the Valparaiso Denizens in the distance started coming closer slowly. "So, what's this you're talking about? Naughty house, is it?" There was whispering heard in the background. "Yeaaaaah, I could always use one of them." Some people nodded in agreement. "Since you're talking about work and whatnot, I know me and my buddies might be looking for a job. We've recently been run out of town and were wandering around the streets." Most of them were living in the slums, back alleys and whatever there was that wasn't a house. "If you're looking for stuff, you should try those robots that ran us out. They're working the streets now and pick up everything." The Valparaiso Denizens pulled out their pockets from their pants, which were dry. "Ain't got nothing for ya, pally."
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:48 pm

"Well I'm glad you all want to help and you're all hired and what have you, but as for the robots. I can't leave my hut or the Rabbit because that would be odd and just not like me whatsoever. I'll just heal the Rabbit myself using my unique abilities while you all get to molding stuff inside the hut. Gotta make it look nice and we need it to look nice or else we won't get anywhere."

She wasn't about to go chasing anything when she could solve the problem herself because that's the type of person she was. She turned to the Rabbit and took her right hand and popped a small bubble towards'em. The bubble would simply take away whatever it was that was making the Rabbit feel the way it was no matter what it was. However, if it was food it needed then she would go and get some if need be.

"Just sit tight and you'll be alright."
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:02 pm

The White Rabbit's affliction was taken away by the bubble that was generated by Chusin, however because of the unspecified affliction not being resolved and only extracted, it left a greater chasm of affliction that deepened the initial affliction, as if cutting out more of an already open hole instead of filling it. Thus, by taking away the affliction haphazardly with no information, a greater affliction was made, instead. Chusin would need to be a bit more thorough and detailed in investigation in order to actually understand what was wrong with the White Rabbit specifically.

Unfortunately, because of this, the White Rabbit also fell unconscious in the middle of the street, lifeless. Its body started to shift into the ground, though, but only gradually and not all at once. It was still breathing, but it seemed like there was a certain sort of decay about its life that told that it wouldn't be living for too much longer.
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:01 pm

The Valparaiso Denizens were happy to hear that they'd gotten themselves some form of work and all, but they were concerned about how and what their compensation was going to be. "We ain't gonna work for free, ya know." Someone coughed, then extended a hand. "What are you gonna give us if we're going to work for you?"
Back to top Go down
MaTeus
Magnus Ignis the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star Seed
Magnus Ignis the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star Seed

Pisces Male Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Quote :
The White Rabbit suddenly rose from the ground in front of everyone's sight, seeming to be regenerating itself naturally. There was a bright aura that shine around it and kept it suspended midair whilst it did so.
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:10 pm

"Yeeeah that isn't how this works. See you all haven't done anything worth anything and surely you don't expect money for not doing anything; plus this is a test run so I can see if I want to keep you working here or not. I'm not paying anyone till I know for sure that I'll keep them for a long period of time."

She wasn't paying anyone till they showed her they were worth the money in the work place and she had a high standards that had to be meet. However, she noticed that the Rabbit was actually fine since it rose up all on its own and was seemingly doing fine for the most part.

"Rabbit you're ok I see, that's good. Glad you're not dead and or dying on me heh."
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:43 pm

Without any actual concrete evidence about whether or not the Valparaiso Denizens were going to get any instantaneous security through exchange, they were lost about if they should actually do the work or not. In fact, many of them started to go home... if they had a home to go to. Packed up, saddled out into the outskirts of Rue. They weren't working for nothing. They threw their hands dismissively as they walked off on their way.

(Depart)

The others that remained who had hope for themselves and the future remained, stuffing their pockets back into their pants and all gathering each other up to confer among themselves. It all sounded good; like this person were considering long-term employment and guaranteed labor. That certainly meant revenue and residence, at least they presumed, but none of that was concrete before their eyes. However, they were still interested in the offer. So, a representative among them was sent out to the Foreigner that was setting up the new establishment.
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:25 pm

"Well that makes my job easier and less stressful. Now all of you that stayed will be paid once you actually start working; I'll also give you a roof over your head and food in your tom tom. The ones that left were nothing but money hungry dumbasses and that's why I did what I did."

She knew full well that most of them were only in it for the money and she didn't want people like that working for her whatsoever; she needed hard working people who wanted to actually work and worry about money later. So now that the dubmasses were gone, she looked at the smart ones who stayed and she smiled a bit.

"So does anyone have any metal on them of any kind? Anything really. Empty out whatever you have, no matter what it is."
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:20 pm

Out in the barren lands of Rue, it was like a desert. There were no establishments outside of the actual city that was in the middle of the desolation; the Central City and only city of Valparaiso, at all. The residents of the land were either wanderers or machines, at this point.

I. Despite all of the desolation, there were actually tons of resources all around, but spread out among the desolation at variable distances both far and near.

II. There was a shop relatively nearby that seemed to have some supplies.

III. There was a great deal of activity heard within the city that was within visibility of the group in the wastelands at the time. None of what was going on could be seen legibly, but audibly garbled in noise, it could be told from a distance that there was life stirring.

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'.
Back to top Go down
Valparaiso Denizens

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:49 pm

The Valparaiso Denizens did not know where any resources were. Many of them were out searching the wasteland for things, themselves, from people who died out in the field and no longer had use for their possessions, whatever that may have been. Those that did happen to come up on such generally either took the identity of the one that was claimed or simply took all of their possessions and didn't intend to come back and share with anyone else. It was a tragic process but one that ended up the same way each time. Just like the people that just now left the ones that remained where they were, there were those before who had done the exact same thing in groups of variable sizes. Valparaiso Denizens of different clan, creed, gang, affiliation and organization were actually sprawling all over Rue and weren't just condensed to the Central City, which was just the only establishment that was notable.

The only sort of resources they were certain about came from the actual city of Valhalla, itself, which they used to live off of and within. Anything outside of that was widely unknown. "Sorry," they said, "we can't help ya with that." The only thing that could be done was to go out into the outskirts and look for whatever happened to be around.

As for their work, however, they were actually eager to know where and what they were supposed to be doing in order to help. "What can we do for you?" The remainder of them were now servants of Chusin as long as Chusin were going to provide for them all of the aforementioned requirements. Otherwise, the Valparaiso Denizens would deftly search out a different means to an end and quite possibly just walk back out into the outskirts and pick up whatever loose articles that could be found.
Back to top Go down
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:57 am

"Well since y'all can't help with that, I'll just reach into my packet and pull out a little something something."

She knew that it was more or less going to be her doing most of the finding and heavy lifting, so she reached into her pocket and pulled out a few rings she had because she totally had them from way back when. So now with some metal, she used her ability to make them soft and molded them about to make a few chairs and tables inside the hut and what have you because that's exactly how that worked.

Everything was coming along just nicely; she knew she didn't have to go around asking for stuff like some foo, because she had quite the supply chain in her pocket when the time called for her to have it.

"Since you guys aren't much help with getting metal for me, how about you get me lots of rocks, like just bring me lots of rocks. Big rocks, smalls rocks, etc. Can you do that? If you can't then I'll just go and get me some rocks."
Back to top Go down
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Gate; Chusin   Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:17 pm

The mundane labors that were instructed by the Foreigner were found via speculative overview to be relatively unsound considering the stipulations. The spontaneity of the invoked generation of one's own resources invited a new curiosity in the observations of the general oversight of the land, itself. This particular interest brough involvement of greater planetary forces other than just the Valparaiso Denizens, of whom were watched over by the earth they walked on as part of the Veritas, despite whatever negligence there was to this particular land. When attention was once again focused, so were many sporadic events that came with the heightened conscious concentration upon the land. There was a powerful, but subtle pressure like eyes bearing down from above constantly, with a focal intent specifically on the random generation. The genuine interest opened up greater variables to deal with in the given scenario.

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'.
Back to top Go down

Dimension Gate; Chusin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next