The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Isolation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hecatonkaerei
Da'at; Knowledge, The All Understanding :: Omnity Bond; the Goddess of Understanding
Hecatonkaerei

Horse
Scorpio Points : 550

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Isolation   Isolation EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 2:19 am

Isolation Isolat10
Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Mikou the Panduochrysm :: Keeper of the Crystal Wings; Alice of the Crystal Petals
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 3:59 pm

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Da'at; Knowledge, The All Understanding :: Omnity Bond; the Goddess of Understanding
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 6:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Taijitu
Taijitu

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 815

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 6:30 pm

"Yeh, yeh, thas more like it." The voice of a rough woman spoke from beyond the hustle and bustle of the city, which came to a halt at her presence. The city was completely frozen around the 'Isolation,' and that was where she would inspect the area. "You got the goods, yeah?" Hopefully all to the fullness of its extremity, because there were going to be some real quick moves afterward. "When I say go, you go, get it?" That was all there was to it. "Make sure that you deal with the outsiders, or you're on punishment, young lady." Even in the heat of excitement, someone had to be the 'authority' and 'parent' figure. To whom she spoke was ambiguous solely based off of meta. "Now uh, when we're clear, make sure you tell Tabi 'Sorry About The City.' Heh heh." With a quick two-fingered salute, the rough woman slipped her hands into her pockets and nonchalantly maneuvered about the Dusk Citizens, who should have been just about returning to their normalcy in time. They wouldn't notice her slip in with them, but she slipped out amongst them, not saying anything.

"Top you Off then, Bloke?!" ~~ Theme of the 'Rough Rider' (Battle)

Bio

Mafia

Absolution; A.M.P. (Absolute Melodious Perfection).

Gun.

E.S.P.

Vino Bambino.

The Black Sand Pirates

Big Sis Tai's Sentiments
Back to top Go down
Hecatonkaerei
Hecatonkaerei

Horse

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 6:35 pm

"Confirmed," a disembodied voice of a woman called out. It was the very city of La Crysta, itself, interacting directly with the woman who was passing through, covered by its presence and its shadow. "Commencing Suspension." This was nothing but protocol to those that were above the heads of the foreigners and the residents, both of whom knew literally nothing about these sorts of procedures. Unfortunately, they were also unaware of the results, either, nor the actual true nature of the Dusk as a whole. At the point of Isolation, the spread across the entire city would occur.

What was extracted during the exchange between the two would be therefore released upon the land of La Crysta whilst what was salvageable would be done so. The rest would be dealt with based strictly on protocol.
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 7:45 pm

Quote :
When the signal was given at the top of the Clock Tower as the clock striking 13, as it could only do manually, there was a loud distorted gong across the entire land. This sound completely froze the city, save for the actual transition of energy and those who were immune to the effects of time. As the most basic maneuver and procedure of quarantining the city without actually informing anyone what was going on (due to their stasis in time for however long necessary, as was always doing in the background), the Dusk Citizens would become completely stagnant, as they were before they were brought here. There was a flash of bright light afterward, and the Clock Tower of Nephthys suddenly became completely hollow and devoid of color, yet still remained as a construct of crystal standing upright within the city. It would never make a sound again, just as it never would in any of the other Dusks that were abandoned.

"I'm going to eat them up..." a dark, gruesomely sensual voice uttered in a smooth, slick manner. The voice carried on the rippling waves of the sound of the Clock Tower of Nephthys sounding for the last time in this Dusk City.

Quote :
Now, the land would play out its scenarios as it would. Time would unfreeze once there was no interior to the Clock Tower sustaining the city. The city, itself, was completely useless without the Clock Tower -- it was little more than a normal city, after that. Therefore, it was disposable, completely and fully, and whilst the Veritas handled the 'Owner' as she (he) decided to escape to a different 'Dusk' that the Clock Tower would root itself to in the past, the one from the present would inevitably no longer be substantial for life at all. It would become part of 'Dilapidation; The Old Colony,' just as all the failed or tainted 'Dusk Cities' became -- just as the first one. With the new one that the Clock Tower would rest at, the Warehouses would grow larger, and there would be more people living in Dilapidation because of this. The collateral damage was an effect of the occurrence of destroying an entire 'Dusk City' abruptly in any time period, because afterward, they were all joined through intersecting parallels at the point wherever the Clock Tower appeared next, but no longer as part of the actual city, though in the location where the old City's remains were in the last timeline. This caused every timeline to blend together, but also made it so that whichever city was destroyed became a field of Warehouses that grew and grew and grew the more times the Dusk had to be reset and moved just slightly to a new location beside where the old remains (Dilapidation) were.

"Lust, was it?" The 'Isolation' in the 'Entertainment District' was shared between the Mechanica's records as 'Lust,' in both a Foreigner and a Resident. "Yeah... I eat them ones for breakfast. My favorites." It sounded like the actual city, itself, were speaking, and not anyone independently within it. "... I'm gonna follow that little slut. Yeah. Fresh meat." Already had some ideas going. "Mmm, first, I'm gonna follow her home..." the sound of lascivious slurping could be heard, causing 'Tension' in the abandoned Dusk City. "Then I'm gonna follow her into her house... Touch on her friends and family... Destroy her little marriage with that one guy... See where it goes with her from there." She was basically the property of this presence that was released throughout the city. Legitimate ownership. As the new slave of the force that 'Possessed' the entire city, from that one weak little girl, there would be a string of incidents that would end them up in total desolation.

"The little meat sacks ready for a pounding?" What was extracted beforehand was both information from the actual situation (which was why there was an isolation to target in the first place) and the sexual feelings of Taijitu, of which were combined together to create this monstrous sentient ambiguity that now literally owned the entirety of the left-for-dead city. "Mmm... Is she hot? I'll fuck her up~..." Because the city, itself, was feeling these intense feelings of 'Promiscuity,' over the entire land, there would suddenly be an outbreak of 'Promiscuity' among anyone who was susceptible at the time, thereby enslaving them to the presence that forced it and itself on them. "Get the little weak ones and lay them down to sleep... *slurp*" It would be an epidemic -- a pure plague.

"And She's Going To Hell," the voice said with a breath like that of a sadistic dictator, "And I'll Put Her On Display With The Other Flesh Sacks I Threw Down There To Do With Whatever I Like." If she was hot, you already knew what would be going on down there, until the day she took it one too many times and died. Not that anyone would care, especially down there. "Fucked Up Today. Hahaha."

The Presence spread over the land and enraptured whomever it would, snatching them up in its 'Possession' the moment it gripped them by their genitals, as if piercing them with meat hooks and dragging them along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolation   Isolation Empty

Back to top Go down

Isolation
Page 1 of 1