The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Paper; Narrative Speech

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

Paper; Narrative Speech Empty
PostSubject: Paper; Narrative Speech   Paper; Narrative Speech EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 9:54 am

Project (Speculation)
I. Personal Collage
II. Who You Are
III. Developing Self-Awareness
IV. Self Knowledge

Purpose: Self-Awareness Exercise; Who You Are, Where You Come From, Why You Are The Way You Are, Which People And Experiences (School, Religion, Tragedy, Good Fortune, Etc.) Influenced You Most Along The Way.

Note: Developmental Notes For Collection Of Ideas/Events That Have Had Some Influence.

Regards: Values, Interests, Dreams, Hobbies, Professional Aspirations.

Visual Aids (Variable/Optional)
I. Power Point
II. Photos
III. Images
IV. Pictures
V. Newspaper
VI. Original Drawings
VII. Music
VIII. Any Illustration Of Self (Concept/Symbol)

Length: 3-5 Minutes

Outline: Introduction, Body, Conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Paper; Narrative Speech   Paper; Narrative Speech EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 9:58 am

Outline

Name:

I. Introduction
A. Attention Grabber
B. Thesis Statement

II. Body
A. First Supporting Idea (Topic Sentence)
1. Supporting Detail
2. Support
3. Detail

B. Second Supporting Idea (Topic Sentence)
1. Supporting Detail
2. Support
3. Detail

C. Third Supporting Idea (Topic Sentence)
1. Supporting Detail
2. Support
3. Detail

III. Conclusion
A. Closing Statement (Restate Thesis; Summarize Main Points In Three To Four Sentences)
B. Big Finish
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Paper; Narrative Speech   Paper; Narrative Speech EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 10:23 am

Personal Narrative Speech

I. Personal Story
- Main Point: Yourself, Thoughts, Feelings, Ideas, Views, Opinions, Events.
- All Ideas Are The Main Point Of Speech
- Create Personal Narrative
- Explore Each Idea
- Choose Idea To Narrow Down To Build Speech
- Goal: Make Point About; Personal, Past Or Presence Experience, Event, Knowledge Or Moral Lesson

II. Topic Ideas
- Events: Accident, Positive Event, Life-Changing, Birth, Death, First Experience, Priceless Moments, Family Event, Vacation, Impressive, Bad-To-Good, Entertainment

III. Extra Topics
- Significant
- Memorable
- Historical
- Deadline
- Milestone
- Moment

IV. Life Lessons
- Influence
- Adversity
- Revelation
- Hardship
- Struggle
- Cooperation
- Embarrassment
- Slivers/Slits
- Conflict

V. Identity
- Actions
- Interests
- Dreams
- Memories
- Childhood

VI. Topic
- Significant Story (Self)
- Point (Topic)
- Response (Audience)
- Remembrance
- Purpose, Point, Goal, Lesson
- Storytelling
- Story Elements: Main Event, Characters, Relevant Details, Steps, Dialogue
- Organization
- Introduction/Body/Main Points/Conclusion

VII. Suggestions
- Avoid Starting With Explanation
- Use Effective Introduction
- Build Up Suspense
- Audience Engagement
- Transition Words: Then, After That, Next, At This Moment
- Rehearse (Practice)
- Avoid Memorizing (Be Natural)
- Eye Contact
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Paper; Narrative Speech   Paper; Narrative Speech EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 10:38 am

Materials

-I get all of my artistic inspiration from everything around me at all times.

-A living, growing artwork; a tree of sorts, if you will.

-Giving one's art life, that is to speak, through allowing it to forge a life from what you have given it to work with, in a setting you have created with other characters that assist in the development of the overall story.

-There is a lot that goes into me and the methods I use for my own personal artistic style, however I know that anything and everything I can absorb will be of use to me in some way, shape or form that will make the overall unit more diverse and experienced.

Personal
-First and foremost, my artistic style tends to fluctuate, yet within a patternized boundary that rotates in a sort of cyclical manner to a variable degree, thus altering occasionally in order to fit the specific requirements of the occasion.
-Therefore, that is something that I believe is definitive to my own specific personal style.
-I already, as it stands, do some of my own drawings for my website, as well as the creatures.
-If my website, itself (as well as stories) count as artwork that I can use as part of my portfolio, I would most certainly care to use them in my showcase.
-I have many drawings to accompany them and storyline as well.
-This is simply why it is usually a little more difficult for me to start something fresh than to keep something going that's already in progress.
-This, in and of itself, sometimes is a weakness, but if used properly with precise timing, I could basically continue on a single path and not have to halt at any time.
-It simply must relate in a manner that I believe I can express or experience in my own way at that time and translate it into my artwork, which, right now, is a script for what I strive to soon have made into Anime, Manga and Video Games.

The Veritas
-This is the culmination of all of my artistic work over the course of my entire life, and I am just now realizing it, and for the final stretch, because I'm short on time... I'd like to expand and define my skill down to the minutia.
-Touches all subjects, including taboo topics purposefully for the sake of art.
Many literary works, terms, practices and designs.
-It functions as an organization tool and a test simulator for all conceptual forms of art.
-With this, I have honed my artistic skills of Character Development, Design, Storyboard, Grammar, Literary Elements and things of that nature by practicing their arts in my own art, as a sort of 'integration of two or more arts,' so to speak, to make it into a larger part of the original repertoire.
-This seed has traveled with me for quite some time, and I have been nurturing its growth since before I even knew.

*Avant-Garde*
-Viewer Discretion Is Advised-

-The Veritas is 'Free-Roam' and 'Dungeon' type RPG where all of your actions are up to the free will of the many main characters that all seek to interact with each other.
-You are free to express yourself to your heart's desires in any way, shape or form, all dictated by the extent of your own creative freedom within the set guidelines of each area.
-Create your character and get to work on what it is you want to build on!
-There are many places to explore, creatures to fight, befriend, tame and train as well as a great deal of items, powers, events and literally everything else under the sun for you to do for as long as your heart desires!
-Come and cultivate your work and your self as you do so, delving in the deep and mystical as well as the creative and surreal on the greatest adventure of your life!
-The environment is completely interactive basically literally everywhere and everything has an effect or a secret or a special surprise, which you must not only figure out how to trigger but also how to acquire through the natural mechanics of the world and it's system.
-There are numerous layers and realms you may choose from that are fitting for every type of style or personality, from the adventurous and mystical to the fantastical and realists.
-There is a place for every thought, feeling, expression and design there can be; even for those who are not keen on following set order and rules.
-With multiple layers and dimensions (both literally and structurally), the depth of the Veritas is only as limited as your imagination itself (and even then, it's got way more than that by default, as a freebie hint of what to expect).
-There are numerous different storylines you can choose to follow as the Veritas' own storyline (8 for 8 Threads), each dealing with a different realm that is part of or accessible to the Veritas.
-There is also a place where you can, if you want, edit your stories and group them together chronologically separately from your work in the Veritas itself.
-This place is known as 'Peace,' for those writers and artists who wish to refine and publish their works in the future.
-Also, you can use the general scenery or ask for different landscapes, have your character create a new landscape, or whatever you need for your own personal stories or development.

Mechanics
-The issue therein becomes not how to solve the equation, but merely how to begin.
-It would work as a continuous string of progress rather than a process of beginning and ending.

Purpose
-I believe that in order to do this, I will be in need of some personal instruction beyond my own hands and those of artists I admire through their work with my eyes.
-You take whatever form of art you want to do, be it a story, idea, character, landscape, architecture, music, or general design, and you start mapping out all of the functions and schematics and mechanics and things on the site, something like a blueprint via written text for you to jot down all of your ideas, flesh them out fully and test how sound it all is as it all comes together before your eyes.
-So, for a character or theme you want to develop, you can get a general concept and then test it out in the world through roleplaying the character, or of the atmosphere, or as a scriptwriter, or as a narrator, or even as a journalist, creating whatever art form you wish, be it the story for a book, the script for a movie or play, the schematics of a building or general elemental concepts such as nature or society that you can utilize all on your own in a controlled environment of your selection and eventually publish in the process.

Development
-I have a business plan in order involving a great movement of art, so to speak, like that of a Renaissance, and I'd very much like to carry it out and see how far it can take me.
-This his how I foresee things getting the swiftest and most impressionable impact upon any person.
-Make something that they can't just glance over and really understand every element of it, but have to look at it one, two or more times to figure out how everything connects and why and where, as well as what it means.
-Therefore, when they see it again in whatever other place they see it, it will strike them again as the one thing that enraptured them that one time and never let them forget what it was.
-This would make sure that not only it would strike their eye again, but also that they'd know when and where it came from, because of how powerful the image was and how swiftly it made its impact.
-Whatever you don't like, you iron out along the way as well as monitor your own progress through your design process, and each step, including how well it works or does not work with other things you are doing at the time.
-Since, I am aware that there are some people that do only Architecture or Scenery, they can work on that by describing the scenery or landscape or something, (ex. the description of a building being 30-feet high by 30-feet wide, brown, made of brick, painted brown, etc.) and then, when they have a firmly established concept, draw it up as they wish after planning it out and make any changes to the conceptual design along the way.

Design
-However, instead of having the character completely sorted out, I believe that one can simply put down their ideas as incomplete designs, like an actual person, and build it from there in order to have it grow into something in an artistic way.
-You just keep on going like that and the stories of each eventually weave together to create a greater story as well as side stories and spin off stories that thereby allow for more work.
-There come 'Movie Level' works that would be part of the 'Main Storyline;' the 'TV Drama Level' works that would be close to it in depth, but for the personal television viewing; 'TV Show Level' works and so on and so forth.
-This concept can generally be applied to everything anyone wishes to do, and also serves as a 'script' and 'notation' device for all elements of art as they are conceptualized before they are actually drawn, or to help flesh out the further designs.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Paper; Narrative Speech   Paper; Narrative Speech EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 5:18 pm

VII. Suggestions
- Avoid Starting With Explanation
- Use Effective Introduction
- Build Up Suspense
- Audience Engagement
- Transition Words: Then, After That, Next, At This Moment
- Rehearse (Practice)
- Avoid Memorizing (Be Natural)
- Eye Contact

Name:

II. Topic Ideas
- Events: Accident, Positive Event, Life-Changing, Birth, Death, First Experience, Priceless Moments, Family Event, Vacation, Impressive, Bad-To-Good, Entertainment

I. Introduction
-I get all of my artistic inspiration from everything around me at all times.
A. Attention Grabber
-A living, growing artwork; a tree of sorts, if you will.
B. Thesis Statement
-There is a lot that goes into me and the methods I use for my own personal artistic style, however I know that anything and everything I can absorb will be of use to me in some way, shape or form that will make the overall unit more diverse and experienced.

I. Personal Story
= Main Point: Yourself, Thoughts, Feelings, Ideas, Views, Opinions, Events.
-First and foremost, my artistic style tends to fluctuate, yet within a patternized boundary that rotates in a sort of cyclical manner to a variable degree, thus altering occasionally in order to fit the specific requirements of the occasion.
=All Ideas Are The Main Point Of Speech
-It simply must relate in a manner that I believe I can express or experience in my own way at that time and translate it into my artwork, which, right now, is a script for what I strive to soon have made into Anime, Manga and Video Games.
= Create Personal Narrative
-This is simply why it is usually a little more difficult for me to start something fresh than to keep something going that's already in progress.
= Explore Each Idea
-This, in and of itself, sometimes is a weakness, but if used properly with precise timing, I could basically continue on a single path and not have to halt at any time.
= Choose Idea To Narrow Down To Build Speech
-Therefore, that is something that I believe is definitive to my own specific personal style.
= Goal: Make Point About; Personal, Past Or Presence Experience, Event, Knowledge Or Moral Lesson
-If my website, itself (as well as stories) count as artwork that I can use as part of my portfolio, I would most certainly care to use them in my showcase.

II. Body
-I already, as it stands, do some of my own drawings for my website, as well as the creatures.
A. First Supporting Idea (Topic Sentence)
-I have many drawings to accompany them and storyline as well.
1. Supporting Detail
-This is the culmination of all of my artistic work over the course of my entire life, and I am just now realizing it, and for the final stretch, because I'm short on time... I'd like to expand and define my skill down to the minutia
2. Support
-With this, I have honed my artistic skills of Character Development, Design, Storyboard, Grammar, Literary Elements and things of that nature by practicing their arts in my own art, as a sort of 'integration of two or more arts,' so to speak, to make it into a larger part of the original repertoire.
3. Detail
-It functions as an organization tool and a test simulator for all conceptual forms of art.

III. Extra Topics
-This seed has traveled with me for quite some time, and I have been nurturing its growth since before I even knew.
= Significant
-Touches all subjects, including taboo topics purposefully for the sake of art.
= Memorable
-Many literary works, terms, practices and designs.
= Historical
-You are free to express yourself to your heart's desires in any way, shape or form, all dictated by the extent of your own creative freedom within the set guidelines of each area.
= Deadline
-The Veritas is 'Free-Roam' and 'Dungeon' type RPG where all of your actions are up to the free will of the many main characters that all seek to interact with each other.
= Milestone
-The environment is completely interactive basically literally everywhere and everything has an effect or a secret or a special surprise, which you must not only figure out how to trigger but also how to acquire through the natural mechanics of the world and it's system.
= Moment
-There is a place for every thought, feeling, expression and design there can be; even for those who are not keen on following set order and rules.

B. Second Supporting Idea (Topic Sentence)
-You take whatever form of art you want to do, be it a story, idea, character, landscape, architecture, music, or general design, and you start mapping out all of the functions and schematics and mechanics and things on the site, something like a blueprint via written text for you to jot down all of your ideas, flesh them out fully and test how sound it all is as it all comes together before your eyes.
1. Supporting Detail
-So, for a character or theme you want to develop, you can get a general concept and then test it out in the world through roleplaying the character, or of the atmosphere, or as a scriptwriter, or as a narrator, or even as a journalist, creating whatever art form you wish, be it the story for a book, the script for a movie or play, the schematics of a building or general elemental concepts such as nature or society that you can utilize all on your own in a controlled environment of your selection and eventually publish in the process.
2. Support
-It would work as a continuous string of progress rather than a process of beginning and ending.
3. Detail
-The issue therein becomes not how to solve the equation, but merely how to begin.

IV. Life Lessons
-I believe that in order to do this, I will be in need of some personal instruction beyond my own hands and those of artists I admire through their work with my eyes.
= Influence
-I have a business plan in order involving a great movement of art, so to speak, like that of a Renaissance, and I'd very much like to carry it out and see how far it can take me.
= Adversity
-Make something that they can't just glance over and really understand every element of it, but have to look at it one, two or more times to figure out how everything connects and why and where, as well as what it means.
= Revelation
-Therefore, when they see it again in whatever other place they see it, it will strike them again as the one thing that enraptured them that one time and never let them forget what it was.
= Hardship
-This would make sure that not only it would strike their eye again, but also that they'd know when and where it came from, because of how powerful the image was and how swiftly it made its impact.
= Struggle
-Whatever you don't like, you iron out along the way as well as monitor your own progress through your design process, and each step, including how well it works or does not work with other things you are doing at the time.
= Cooperation
-With multiple layers and dimensions (both literally and structurally), the depth of the Veritas is only as limited as your imagination itself (and even then, it's got way more than that by default, as a freebie hint of what to expect).
= Slivers/Slits
-There are numerous layers and realms you may choose from that are fitting for every type of style or personality, from the adventurous and mystical to the fantastical and realists.

C. Third Supporting Idea (Topic Sentence)
-This concept can generally be applied to everything anyone wishes to do, and also serves as a 'script' and 'notation' device for all elements of art as they are conceptualized before they are actually drawn, or to help flesh out the further designs.
1. Supporting Detail
-You just keep on going like that and the stories of each eventually weave together to create a greater story as well as side stories and spin off stories that thereby allow for more work.
2. Support
-However, instead of having the character completely sorted out, I believe that one can simply put down their ideas as incomplete designs, like an actual person, and build it from there in order to have it grow into something in an artistic way.
3. Detail
-This his how I foresee things getting the swiftest and most impressionable impact upon any person.

V. Identity
-This place is known as 'Peace,' for those writers and artists who wish to refine and publish their works in the future.
= Actions
-There is also a place where you can, if you want, edit your stories and group them together chronologically separately from your work in the Veritas itself.
= Interests
-There come 'Movie Level' works that would be part of the 'Main Storyline;' the 'TV Drama Level' works that would be close to it in depth, but for the personal television viewing; 'TV Show Level' works and so on and so forth.
= Dreams
-There are numerous different storylines you can choose to follow as the Veritas' own storyline (8 for 8 Threads), each dealing with a different realm that is part of or accessible to the Veritas.

III. Conclusion
A. Closing Statement (Restate Thesis; Summarize Main Points In Three To Four Sentences)
B. Big Finish
-Create your character and get to work on what it is you want to build on!

VI. Topic
- Significant Story (Self)
- Point (Topic)
- Response (Audience)
- Remembrance
- Purpose, Point, Goal, Lesson
- Storytelling
- Story Elements: Main Event, Characters, Relevant Details, Steps, Dialogue
- Organization
- Introduction/Body/Main Points/Conclusion
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Paper; Narrative Speech   Paper; Narrative Speech EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 7:25 am

Tymon Bolton II

I get all of my artistic inspiration from everything around me at all times. A living, growing artwork; a tree of sorts, if you will. There is a lot that goes into me and the methods I use for my own personal artistic style, however I know that anything and everything I can absorb will be of use to me in some way, shape or form that will make the overall unit more diverse and experienced.

First and foremost, my artistic style tends to fluctuate, yet within a patternized boundary that rotates in a sort of cyclical manner to a variable degree, thus altering occasionally in order to fit the specific requirements of the occasion. It simply must relate in a manner that I believe I can express or experience in my own way at that time and translate it into my artwork, which, right now, is a script for what I strive to soon have made into Anime, Manga and Video Games. This is simply why it is usually a little more difficult for me to start something fresh than to keep something going that's already in progress. This, in and of itself, sometimes is a weakness, but if used properly with precise timing, I could basically continue on a single path and not have to halt at any time. Therefore, that is something that I believe is definitive to my own specific personal style. If my website, itself (as well as stories) count as artwork that I can use as part of my portfolio, I would most certainly care to use them in my showcase.

I already, as it stands, do some of my own drawings for my website, as well as the creatures. I have many drawings to accompany them and storyline as well. This is the culmination of all of my artistic work over the course of my entire life, and I am just now realizing it, and for the final stretch, because I'm short on time... I'd like to expand and define my skill down to the minutia. With this, I have honed my artistic skills of Character Development, Design, Storyboard, Grammar, Literary Elements and things of that nature by practicing their arts in my own art, as a sort of 'integration of two or more arts,' so to speak, to make it into a larger part of the original repertoire. It functions as an organization tool and a test simulator for all conceptual forms of art.

This seed has traveled with me for quite some time, and I have been nurturing its growth since before I even knew. Touches all subjects, including taboo topics purposefully for the sake of art. Many literary works, terms, practices and designs. You are free to express yourself to your heart's desires in any way, shape or form, all dictated by the extent of your own creative freedom within the set guidelines of each area. The Veritas is 'Free-Roam' and 'Dungeon' type RPG where all of your actions are up to the free will of the many main characters that all seek to interact with each other. The environment is completely interactive basically literally everywhere and everything has an effect or a secret or a special surprise, which you must not only figure out how to trigger but also how to acquire through the natural mechanics of the world and it's system. There is a place for every thought, feeling, expression and design there can be; even for those who are not keen on following set order and rules.

You take whatever form of art you want to do, be it a story, idea, character, landscape, architecture, music, or general design, and you start mapping out all of the functions and schematics and mechanics and things on the site, something like a blueprint via written text for you to jot down all of your ideas, flesh them out fully and test how sound it all is as it all comes together before your eyes. So, for a character or theme you want to develop, you can get a general concept and then test it out in the world through roleplaying the character, or of the atmosphere, or as a scriptwriter, or as a narrator, or even as a journalist, creating whatever art form you wish, be it the story for a book, the script for a movie or play, the schematics of a building or general elemental concepts such as nature or society that you can utilize all on your own in a controlled environment of your selection and eventually publish in the process. It would work as a continuous string of progress rather than a process of beginning and ending. The issue therein becomes not how to solve the equation, but merely how to begin.

I believe that in order to do this, I will be in need of some personal instruction beyond my own hands and those of artists I admire through their work with my eyes. I have a business plan in order involving a great movement of art, so to speak, like that of a Renaissance, and I'd very much like to carry it out and see how far it can take me. Make something that they can't just glance over and really understand every element of it, but have to look at it one, two or more times to figure out how everything connects and why and where, as well as what it means. Therefore, when they see it again in whatever other place they see it, it will strike them again as the one thing that enraptured them that one time and never let them forget what it was. This would make sure that not only it would strike their eye again, but also that they'd know when and where it came from, because of how powerful the image was and how swiftly it made its impact. Whatever you don't like, you iron out along the way as well as monitor your own progress through your design process, and each step, including how well it works or does not work with other things you are doing at the time. With multiple layers and dimensions (both literally and structurally), the depth of the Veritas is only as limited as your imagination itself (and even then, it's got way more than that by default, as a freebie hint of what to expect). There are numerous layers and realms you may choose from that are fitting for every type of style or personality, from the adventurous and mystical to the fantastical and realists.

This concept can generally be applied to everything anyone wishes to do, and also serves as a 'script' and 'notation' device for all elements of art as they are conceptualized before they are actually drawn, or to help flesh out the further designs. You just keep on going like that and the stories of each eventually weave together to create a greater story as well as side stories and spin off stories that thereby allow for more work. However, instead of having the character completely sorted out, I believe that one can simply put down their ideas as incomplete designs, like an actual person, and build it from there in order to have it grow into something in an artistic way. This his how I foresee things getting the swiftest and most impressionable impact upon any person.

This place is known as 'Peace,' for those writers and artists who wish to refine and publish their works in the future. There is also a place where you can, if you want, edit your stories and group them together chronologically separately from your work in the Veritas itself. There come 'Movie Level' works that would be part of the 'Main Storyline;' the 'TV Drama Level' works that would be close to it in depth, but for the personal television viewing; 'TV Show Level' works and so on and so forth. There are numerous different storylines you can choose to follow as the Veritas' own storyline (8 for 8 Threads), each dealing with a different realm that is part of or accessible to the Veritas.

There is a lot that goes into me and the methods I use for my own personal artistic style, however I know that anything and everything I can absorb will be of use to me in some way, shape or form that will make the overall unit more diverse and experienced. Create your character and get to work on what it is you want to build on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paper; Narrative Speech   Paper; Narrative Speech Empty

Back to top Go down

Paper; Narrative Speech
Page 1 of 1