The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Paper; Persuasive Speech

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

Paper; Persuasive Speech Empty
PostSubject: Paper; Persuasive Speech   Paper; Persuasive Speech EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 10:36 am

Object: Relate To A Professional/Personal Interest Or A Topic You Feel Very Strongly About.

Requirements: Organization; Vocal Qualities; Verbal/Non-Verbals; Visual Aids; Variables.

Length: 7-9 Minutes

Deliverables: Outline; Research (Sources Cited); Presentation

Grading (Scale): Organization; Research (Sources Cited); Oration

Speech (Criteria):

I. Introduction: Greeting; Attention-Grabber; Purpose; Credentials
II. Body Organization: Content; Flow (Fluency); Focus (Points)
III. Conclusion: Recap (Main Points); Concluding Statement
IV. Presentation Skulls: Eye Contact; Visual Aids; Verbals; Body Language; Vocals
V. Research (Cited): Expert Opinions, Specification (Citing)
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Paper; Persuasive Speech   Paper; Persuasive Speech EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 10:41 am

Aristotle's Three Ways To Persuade:

I. Logos - Logic

-Logos Is An Argument Based On Facts, Evidence And Reason

-Using Logos Means Appealing To The Audience's Sense Of What Is Logical.

II. Ethos - Competence, Credibility, Character, *Ethics

-Ethos Is An Argument Based On Character.

-Using Ethos Means The Speaker Appeals To The Audience's Sense Of Ethical Behavior. The Speaker Presents Him Or Herself To The Audience As Credible, Trustworthy, Honest And Ethical.

-"I Am An Expert On This Topic, So Believe What I Say."

III. Pathos - Emotions (Passion), Pathic (Empath/Sympath)

- Pathos Is An Argument Based On Feelings.

- Using Pathos Means Appealing To The Audience's Emotions And Feelings.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Paper; Persuasive Speech   Paper; Persuasive Speech EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 9:26 am

Joining 'The Veritas'

---
I. Introduction

A. Attention Grabber

B. Thesis Statement
---
II. Body
---
A. First Supporting Idea (Topic Sentence):

---
B. Second Supporting Idea (Topic Sentence):

---
C. Third Supporting Idea (Topic Sentence):

---
III. Conclusion

A. Closing Statement (Restate Thesis; Summarize Your Main Points In Three To Four Sentences)

B. Big Finish
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Paper; Persuasive Speech   Paper; Persuasive Speech EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 9:49 am

-Bibliography-

Bolton II, Tymon. Purpose Of The Veritas. The Veritas,
Oct. 31, 2015,
https://theveritas.forummotion.com/t732-purpose-of-the-veritas. Nov. 1, 2017.

Bolton II, Tymon. Tymon's Art Proposal. The Veritas, Mar. 16, 2015,
https://theveritas.forummotion.com/t437-tymon-s-art-school-proposal-need-this-for-later. Nov. 1, 2017.

Bolton II, Tymon. Artist Statement. Facebook, Nov. 1, 2015,
https://www.facebook.com/notes/420365258169763/. Nov. 1, 2017.

Bolton II, Tymon. The Veritas Introduction. Facebook, Nov. 1, 2015,
https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-veritas/veritas-introduction/420365028169786/. Nov. 1, 2017.

Bolton II, Tymon. Veritas Purpose. Facebook, Nov. 1, 2015,
https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-veritas/veritas-purpose/420364978169791/. Nov. 1, 2017.

Bolton II, Tymon. Serendipity Of Khrona Tensei. Wordpress, Apr. 20, 2014,
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/. Nov. 1, 2017.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Paper; Persuasive Speech   Paper; Persuasive Speech EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 11:02 am

Outline
Tymon Bolton II

Joining 'The Veritas'

---
I. Introduction - Using 'The Veritas,' I have honed my artistic skills and developed my abilities in Character Development, Design, Storyboard, Grammar, Literary Elements and things of that nature by practicing their arts in my own art as a sort of 'integration of two or more arts' to make into a larger part of the original repertoire.

A. Attention Grabber - The art and variable arts, themselves, are the culmination of all of my artistic work over the course of my entire life in a compendium which serves as a portfolio in and of itself that grows with time over time.

B. Thesis Statement - I have been able to personally design my own form of reference and continually evolving artwork which serves as a hub for all of my art and also as a port for my furthering development over time as I progress and become more thorough, which was one of the original purposes of the creation of the Veritas; it was made for other independent parties to be able to do the same using the templates, structures and stencils that I, myself, have set up during my own journey through the developmental process.
---
II. Body
---
A. First Supporting Idea (Topic Sentence): - This seed has traveled with me for quite some time, and I have been nurturing its growth since before I even knew.

1. With first-hand experience of the developmental process and proper personal experimentation with its growth over time, I have ascertained the definition of the evolutionary bridge and build that secure the foundation for others to be able to emulate by its original conceptual structure in order for those who are either interested or in need of the resources to be able to utilize them in a similar fashion as I have already done and leave the service as openly available to those who may bear such necessity or interest in the usage.

2. Basically, one takes whatever artform insisted, be it a story, idea, character, landscape, architecture, music, or general design, and you use the stencils provided to map out all of the functions, schematics or mechanics via the Veritas, itself (typically, the website); something like a blueprint via written text for one to jot down ideas, flesh them out fully and test how sound the developmental process of the art is as it all comes together before your eyes, as it does for myself.

3. Because this is the culmination of all of my artistic work over the course of my entire life, and I am aware of it, I know that others who are conscious are able to expand and define their skills down to the minutia, especially if there is a need of some personal instruction beyond one's own hands.

---
B. Second Supporting Idea (Topic Sentence): - Anyone can utilize the method and the utility, especially using the website, itself, as the structure instead of resorting to outside methods, hence why even I, myself, still make use of the actual website and each of its structures for both my own development and that of my art.

1. This concept can generally be applied to everything anyone wishes to do, and also serves as a 'placeholder' and 'notation' device for all elements of art as they are conceptualized before they are actually designed; a conceptional device to help flesh out the further designs.

2. Since, I am aware that there are some people that specialize in only specific or particular arts beyond traditional or digital, I have encompassed every form of art in order to allow the flexibility of any and all artists of any and every kind to be able to utilize the system in whatever potential method that may be necessary down to their own specialization whilst also leaving much room for artistic freedom to the absolute most maximum fullness of its degree, pedigree and caliber possible or necessary at any given time available universally.

3. So, for a theme you want to develop, you can get a general concept and then test it out in the world through the very design and its system generally as an artist, musician, scriptwriter, a novelist, filmmaker, journalist, architect, fashionista, game designer, et. alia creating whatever art form you wish, be it the story for a book, the script for a movie or play, the schematics of a building or general elemental concepts such as nature or society that you can utilize all on your own in a controlled environment of your selection and eventually publish in the process.
---
C. Third Supporting Idea (Topic Sentence): - The Veritas functions as a continuous string of progress rather than a process of beginning and ending and serves to open up the opportunity for others to do such with their own arts in any of their variable forms.

1. It serves as a living, growing artwork; a tree of sorts for anyone to branch out from and utilize to extend their own personal development and artistic development as they choose.

2. The website, itself (as well as the content) serve as a portfolio that grows over time which can be used as part of one's own portfolio and presentation.

3. Whatever one does not like, instead of being required to utilize it in a portfolio or presentation, the work can be ironed out along the way; one can monitor their own progress through the design process and each step, including how well it works or does not work with other things you are doing at the time.
---
III. Conclusion - The Veritas functions as an organization tool and a test simulator for all conceptual forms of art.

A. Closing Statement (Restate Thesis; Summarize Your Main Points In Three To Four Sentences) - I have been able to personally design my own form of reference and continually evolving artwork which serves as a hub for all of my art and also as a port for my furthering development over time as I progress and become more thorough, which was one of the original purposes of the creation of the Veritas; it was made for other independent parties to be able to do the same using the templates, structures and stencils that I, myself, have set up during my own journey through the developmental process.

B. Big Finish - Others can apply and utilize this concept generally and apply it to everything anyone wishes to do in all elements of art as they are conceptualized before they are actually developed, especially in order to flesh out the full conceptual design all the way to ultimate completion overall at the very end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paper; Persuasive Speech   Paper; Persuasive Speech Empty

Back to top Go down

Paper; Persuasive Speech
Page 1 of 1