The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

'Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Contract For 'Vescrutia'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Overgod
GRAND XANADU :: The Overgod; Kairo Kaizoku Tymon, Shinseigami Of The Veritas
The Overgod

Dog
Pisces Points : 477
Job/hobbies : Christ (Ty-chan)

'Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Contract For 'Vescrutia' Empty
PostSubject: 'Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Contract For 'Vescrutia'   'Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Contract For 'Vescrutia' EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 11:41 am

'Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Contract For 'Vescrutia' 52_pic10
Grand Xanadu: "I Am Thinking Of Making A Deal With Vescrutia And The People Who I Once Worked With Heavily On Vescrutia In Order For Us To Unlock The Final Seal That Is On My Master Plans As Well As Whatever They Are All Each Doing At The Exact Same Time In Terms Of Business As Well As Their Own Independent Dreams And Wishes, Inclusive But Not Limited To Myself, My Possessions And Others In Correspondance To Literally Everything That I Have Ever Written -- Especially With Mine Own Hands." - 52 Pickup
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Ty
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Ty

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1132
Job/hobbies : Kairo Tymon

'Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Contract For 'Vescrutia' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Contract For 'Vescrutia'   'Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Contract For 'Vescrutia' EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 5:58 pm

I. "The Names Are Edited Out And Replaced With Generic Titles In The 'Khrona Tensei' Version Of The Story." - (EX. Zeik Hellgate = 'Demon King' ; 'Mahk-X' = 'Advocate Of Earth' )

II. "All References To The Former Vescrutia That Were Used By Everyone Are Available To Be Used As Disclaimers And References Only, But Not As Intellectual Property Nor For Profit On My End. Likewise Is Expected Of The Name 'Khrona Tensei', All Affiliated Characters And 'The Veritas', Itself."

III. "All References And Disclaimers Are Protected For The Sake Of Understanding, And Whenever The Term Or Terms From 'Vescrutia' Are Used -- Including But Not Limited To Characters And Designs -- They Will Only Be For Reference Purposes And The Disclaimers Remedy Intellectual Property Credit Issues."

IV. "Whatever Is Not Edited Has To Be Bought From The Other Party Through The Means Of Business Negotiation, Or It Will Be Seen As Intellectual Property Theft."

V. "All Things That Are In Progress Or Being Edited Are Off-Limits To The 'Intellectual Property Law' Until They Are Officially Edited To A Final Draft, And Otherwise, Are Null And Void Until The Final Draft Of The Manuscripts Are Done."

VI. "All Characters Belong To Their Respective Owners By Property Right And In The Process Of Being Edited Can Remain In The Story If A Contract Is Made, Verbal Or Written, In Good Faith. All Who Disagree Will Have Their Characters Overwritten In The Final Manuscript."

VII. "Any And All Participation That I -- Tymon Nikia Bolton II -- Had As Khrona Tensei (Or Any Other Characters I Created) Must Be Credited To Me, And I Will Be Crediting Myself And Using References As Well As Disclaimers To Prove That I Once Worked With Vescrutia For The Sake Of Any Legal Disputes About Rights And Ownership."

VIII. "Vescrutia Was A Collaborative Project Between Many Heads, And Each One Is To Receive Their Proper Share Of Credit And Profit."
Back to top Go down

'Tymon Nikia Bolton II's Contract For 'Vescrutia'
Page 1 of 1