The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection!

Go down 
+7
Tantra
Meikyuu
Ophiuchus
Tsubaki
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Pandemia
Tsukihime
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukihime
Red Moon, Daddy's Dearly Beloved :: Fourth Tenseingel; Shinigami of the Veritas
Tsukihime

Female Points : 84

Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection! Empty
PostSubject: Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection!   Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:17 pm

A nearly invisible phantasmal haze looking something like a minor distortion in space would suddenly congregate in a single vacant area in no one's line of vision when everyone's heads were turned somewhere within the Main Lobby. No one should have been aware of who Shintsuki was, so she was going to blend in as best she could with the students about. She flipped her hair, then started to act on her part of the plan...
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

Job/hobbies : Variable

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection!   Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:03 am

The unwary students throughout the lobby all minded their business, each tending to their respective interests for being in the lobby at the time. Though no one noticed her appearance, every so often someone would look at the new woman on account of her grace and beauty, but figured that she, too, was just another student. No one decided to speak to her, even if she drew the eyes of the students. The lobby was not as crowded today as it was normally.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection!   Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection! EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:03 am

(Bump - Pass)

Not too long after the Mistress' arrival was Tear naturally drawn to her just the same as everyone else was, bumping into her slightly as he passed her by whilst leading Tsubaki from his office and off to her dorms. "Oh, excuse me, My Mistress, I didn't see you there!" He continued walking, in a hurry, raising a hand up peacefully at her. "I'm in the middle of getting a student situated in a dorm and will be with you in a moment." He winked at her, then flashed his signature deadly nonchalant smile, saying just loud enough for her to hear, "You're looking beautiful, by the way... As usual," before turning all the way around, catching himself immediately and straightening back out after being knocked off tempo for a hot second when bumping into her. He wasn't supposed to do that, especially since she and he were well aware of each others' capabilities. "Come along, Tsubaki," he called to her, insisting that she follow very closely behind him. "Busy, busy~!" He made sure to leave that remark at the end simply to ensure that she didn't even attempt to stop and punish him for bumping her.
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Pandemique the Quartz Sandchrysm :: Sienna Desert Swan; Alice of the Crystal Shards
Tsubaki

Female Points : 158

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection!   Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection! EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:37 am

Doing her best to keep up with Tear, Tsubaki called out to him, "Yeah! Here I come!" and followed exactly where she'd seen him go, figuring it was the best way to keep up with him. He bumped into and talked to someone very strange, but really pretty, with sparkling golden hair. "... Wow... she's pretty..." she said as she passed by, but not forgetting to say "Excuse me~!" when she did, feeling sort of obligated to because Tear interrupted her, or something, and she had to pass by. She wanted to keep staring at the very pretty woman, but had to keep track of where Tear was going. She continued after him.

Tsubaki, the Desert Swan (Bio) uses her Legendary Art, the Dance of the Desert, in conjunction with her Ninja-Themed Earth Style Souzenryoku to show her expertise in the Shinobi Way as well as her proud desert heritage of Khoya. She also has Desert Ninja Tools at her disposal.

~The Desert Swan (Main Theme)~

~Call of the Desert Swan (Serious Theme)~

~Dance of the Desert (Battle Theme)~
Back to top Go down
Tsukihime
Tsukihime

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection!   Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection! EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:05 am

Tsuki crossed her arms as Tear bumped into her, knowing already that he was fully capable of shifting his wavelengths all around people to keep himself from being touched. She cut her eyes at him as he gave her a sly wink, smiling, herself. "... Oh really...?" she said in response to both statements, not long before Tsubaki passed her by.

They locked gazes for a moment, which took all of her attention off of Tear and into this girl. "... Is that the Earth Alice...?" she muttered to herself, knowing that Tsubaki wouldn't know who she was yet, even if Tsuki knew her. If Tear weren't who he was, he would be in the same boat. "... Hm. Okay, this is turning out to be better than expected..." She originally only slipped in here so that she could deal with Shinity, but it seemed like perhaps her husband set up more to this plan than she originally realized. "Hmhm... You are excused, Tear..." She had her instructions, though, in order to make this all run smoothly, and she would adhere to them... after she acquired the 'Shinsanity of Earth' from the girl.

Her form dispersed into a phantasmal cloud once everyone looked away, caught immediately in the wake of the vacuum of Tsubaki's swift movement, which would have the translucent cloud waft around Tsubaki like some sort of fragrant aroma, following behind her in her transition to a different location.
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

Job/hobbies : Variable

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection!   Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection! EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:44 pm

There were many whispers passed around by the students about who the beautiful woman was that had appeared, since she not only stood out, but got a lot of people's attention silently. No one was bold enough to talk to her, and by the time they were whispering about her, she was already gone.

"Did you see that girl?" someone said. "Wasn't she pretty?" someone else said, across the room. "I've never seen her before..."

"Maybe she's a new student?"
"I'm gonna get her number!"
"Where did she go?"
"Maybe someone should talk to her..."
*whisper*
*whisperwhisper*

Certainly, even without trying, she'd gotten the relatively small crowd of students in a bit of a stir. Already, word of this 'beautiful blonde' was being passed around like the flu, and showed no signs of stopping, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Amber Moon, Daddy :: Fifth Tenseingel; Shinjigami of the Veritas
Ophiuchus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1021

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection!   Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection! EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:22 pm

(Pass)

Just arriving inside of the school and in the main lobby, Shinrona just so happened to walk in on the banter of a 'beautiful blonde' that seemingly appeared out of nowhere, his ears acute enough to hear just what was necessary for him to piece everything together immediately; nothing more, nothing less. He chuckled at the cute students, then decided to burst their bubbles with a bit of fun of his own. "Yeah, I heard she's got a husband and like, 3 kids. Totally 'waifu' material." He shook his head, laughing to himself, knowing that this was probably the time to make it perfectly clear to as many of the students as possible (since his arrival was not only unannounced, but also unplanned) about who he was. So, with a mighty voice, he called out to all of them,

"Attention, students of Pandemia! I know that you all have no idea who I nor that beautiful woman you just saw are, but... We are the owners of this fine establishment you have attended, and we've come for a 'Surprise Visit.'" They hadn't ever come to the school before, so many of them probably thought that Tear, who basically did everything for everyone (including the 'Principal' left in charge) was the head of this establishment... And on the most technical degree, to a point none of them would understand, he was. "The reason being is because we wanted to see how things were doing WITHOUT causing a scene, and to make our appearance lasting, yet as inconspicuous as possible." Clearly, without the full number of students, everyone wouldn't know who they were, but at least the word would get out pretty fast... After he left, of course. Shinrona didn't really DO crowds, despite how he and his wife attracted them. "The only reason I even took the liberty of saying anything about it is because of the words passed around about my wife, Shintsuki, to whom you will refer to as 'Mistress,' and myself as 'Master Shinrona.'" He wasn't one for formalities, but he also knew that the students might try to get fresh with him or his wife due to the rather laid back environment of the school. Naturally, he enforced and wished to partake in all such laid back manner, but it also needed to be made perfectly clear who the owners were, in case newcomers failed to realize it.

"That said, I hope to get a chance to know some if not all of you over your time here in this establishment... And I bid you adieu and a good day to you all." He hadn't the time to sit around and chat, or else he would. He needed to have a word with the... 'Principal.' "Have fun," he said finally, speeding off to the private World Chambers.

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Meikyuu
Souzenryoku of Water; Blue Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Rain of the Crystal Shell
Souzenryoku of Water; Blue Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Rain of the Crystal Shell
Meikyuu

Female Points : 180

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection!   Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:54 am

(Pass)

A gentle, but very powerful wave of distortion spread across the entire land, causing the school of Pandemia to be hit. This caused a wave of energy to carry with it all sorts of lost time, cluttered space, unsettled feelings and clouded thoughts by brushing through the corridors of the school, itself and cleansing everyone's minds and spirits. The entire school should have suddenly come to a complete calm once the wave came and went.

Maruze Meikyuu the Pearl Yinchrysm :: Silver Hallowed Fortress; Keeper of the Crystal Shell
Tantra

Male Points : 82

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection!   Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:24 am

(Untag)

After being carried by some inexplicable feeling that seemed to defy every rational thought in his head, but somehow brought him more peace and comfort than anything, the lone samurai would find himself in the midst of a school, of some sort. The last he remembered speaking to his daughter before all of the distortion, she was saying that she wanted to go to school. He presumed that this was the place. "So... You found your Way all on your own..." He smiled warmly to himself, paying no mind to anyone else in the room. "... You certainly are my Daughter... Born to wield the Blade that cuts your own Path, just like your Father..." And now, he would have time to spend with her all he wanted to help guide her. "... Who would have guessed that it would converge with mine...?" Each person had their own Way, but when both Ways intersected, or even combined, the path became greater and stronger. "... Now, we're on the Same Path and follow the Same Way..." He looked up with eyes of determination, his head turning to where he'd tuned in on her Soul, "... The Way Of The Samurai." It almost felt like she was speaking with him, like she had done when she was his Soul Weapon. That was how he knew he was close; their souls were still and forever would be resonating. Without stopping to engage with anyone, he would race toward the place where he felt a trace of her...

Jade Moon, Daddy's Precious Gem :: Third Tenseingel; Peace of the Dawn
Shinmeo

Dragon
Leo Female Points : 86

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection!   Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:37 am

(Pass)

Speaking of 'intersecting paths,' Shinity just so happened to be going along with her Daddy to get more of her presents. It hadn't been that long since the crowd settled down and returned to their own business before the owner and the former principal who was being relieved of her duties (Shinity) would pass by again. As they did, she would spot one of the Chrysms, which she inherently sought to achieve even without her own knowing of it. The glowing blue aura around the man was beautiful, and it was turning into a Soul Flower. "... Pwetty..." she said under her breath, absorbing some of the energy. With her exposure, she should have been able to replicate the energy by creating the same flower with her own. She suddenly felt really calm and stable, as opposed to when she would normally be rowdy and filled with energy. The feeling was peaceful and tranquil, and Shinity remained silent the rest of the way as she and her father passed through the school.
Back to top Go down
The Me-ou
White Rain Moon, Daddy's Little Angel :: The First Tenseingel; Peace of the Delta
White Rain Moon, Daddy's Little Angel :: The First Tenseingel; Peace of the Delta
The Me-ou

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 276
Job/hobbies : Government

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection!   Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 1:31 pm

"... So I Didn't Fail Anyone..." she muttered, the rupturing rumblings revealing everything as it was supposed to be, in the works of happening as it was. Everyone was moving into their right places because of her. The whole world down there moved as if it were attempting to make her feel better, or as though it were flooded with her tears. Fortunately, it seemed to be something pleasant occurring rather than something absolutely horrendously destructive, which would have occurred if things weren't handled in the proper manner. "You Really Do Love Me...! <3" This brought her reassurance, as well as her understanding of her place in the world. With that, her rolling waterfalls brought down great fortune, and with it, Shiniere, herself, elegantly floating down with a crystalline parasol glittering in the sparkling waters. She was completely translucent and invisible, at first, like the natural waves of the atmosphere were, but after imprinting and imposing herself through the reflection of the water, she would end up in Pandemia with the rest of her family. She really loved the life of Pandemia and felt more at home there, after what she'd been seeing occur there all this time. Her father was already preparing a place for her... because he knew where she belonged and she was only just now seeing it. "... Oh, Father..." She was more than overjoyed to see such a profitable outcome of sheer prosperity.
Back to top Go down
Ophiuchus
Ophiuchus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1021

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection!   Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 3:55 pm

"Daughter," he said with stern authority with a face of frustration to match due to the trouble she caused by thinking that he didn't and then trying to test if he did, "You Know Daddy Loves You." He would give her a kiss on her forehead and ruffling her hair. "Stop Playing Games With Me." He flashed his signature sparkling smile and turned away from her, getting ready to depart with Shinity. "Have Fun With Your School, Little Angel... <3"

Shinrona Tensei; The True Form and 5th Restriction of 'Khrona Tensei' and the Creator/Ruler of the Veritas, along with his family. Having ascended beyond the limitations of the mortal body, his Mind, Body and Soul have achieved their true power in his God Body. He rules over his Realities with Absolution.
Back to top Go down
Tsukihime
Tsukihime

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection!   Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection! EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:06 pm

"And make sure to let Tear know that you're here," Shintsuki added, floating in on a hazy trail right behind Shinrona, as if they'd been connected the entire time and their particles were simply coming back together like a single body. She was already wrapped in his free arm that didn't have Shinity's hand. "He'll know what to do from there." Finally, with that issue resolved, the remaining Tensei would be off to go put the Trinigami where she belonged, too... And their covert operation of a 'Surprise Inspection' would come to an end. "All of Pandemia is in your hands now, dear Daughter..." That included the finances, which powered and supported the Delta, which was why she insisted the help of Tear, who already managed such things in the first place. With that, they could all be at rest and their daughter could enjoy the Collegic and Academic lifestyle that she truly enjoyed, as well as the management and maintenance of it to practice handling business as effectively as possible. She trusted Shiniere most of all with this, for she was the MOST responsible out of both Shinritha and Shinity. They'd made a wise choice and could now go home and rest easy knowing it.
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection!   Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 1:45 pm

Angels flocked to the next 'Tank Barrel' Marker, to show what was to be visited next.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection!   Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 3:24 pm

At just the sleight of his Sight over the land, brought the waves of the Shinsanity of Water to a stir, and the waters would recede with Tantra Tensei, the Chosen Piece of Ty-kun standing before his Daughter in a more suitable manner than what it would be in the 7th. Something less magnanimous. Like another Cell in the Sea, he would be Birthed into his form through the ancient Concept and filled with the Will of the Manor. Now they could each come together on a human level whilst the higher Restrictions were resolved in their proper order. Once the Old Oversoul looked over the land and Reviewed their Work, it would be sorted out at just the Passing of his Gaze. From there, Tantra Tensei, the Chosen to be the Spirit of the Hallowed Fortress, would continue on Ty-kun's Command throughout the realm of the Human level.

2nd'Tank Barrel' Shot

Meanwhile, he averted his gaze from looking directly at them. Things would be cleared up further from there. That was the second shot. It missed on purpose; but the seed was still planted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection!   Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection! Empty

Back to top Go down

Guest Appearance; Surprise Inspection!
Page 1 of 1