The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity

Go down 
+5
The Me-ou
The Phantom
Meikyuu
Great Gouzen
Tethys
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tethys
Mizugami, Crystal Shell of the Crystal Rain :: Crystal Kappa of the Nautilus Serulenia
Mizugami, Crystal Shell of the Crystal Rain :: Crystal Kappa of the Nautilus Serulenia
Tethys

Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity   Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:54 am

First topic message reminder :

After a long and tedious process of guiding the Tensei Orphans to their proper places in the Veritas, Serulenia was more than bushwhacked by it all, especially with dealing with the late Kairo as the Pumpkinhead before his Rebirth and Ascent. Now that things were settling, all she truly wanted was some peace and quiet in her Oasis of Serenity. "Mmm..." Descending down her crystal staircase from the Cloud of Serendipity, she would immediately immerse herself into a pool of water that was her healing springs; a Fairy Fountain, of sorts, that would replenish all of her Manna, her Aura and her Souzenryoku. She closed her eyes and rested deeply in it.

"Ahhh... Finally... Peace and quiet..."

She had been waiting for this sort of time for a long while now. Being able to call upon all of the Shinsanities and Shinsangels at her will (being the strongest next to the Shinsangels of Light, who were the Parallels of the Shinsangels of Water), she could feel that they were all finally falling into place where they should be. She loved that sort of Divine Order, and when all was in place and going smoothly, all was peaceful and not disturbing to her Ocean's waves that encompassed all the Veritas. The slightest bit of Discord in her Waves gave her chills and severely upset her, because it broke the Peace that she and the other Water God, Triton, did their best to always keep maintained. Whilst it was maintained, she just wanted to... Relax in it. Bask in the Peacefulness. The Tranquility. The Serenity.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Phantom
Grimnir, the Phantom :: Ebony Fearchrysm; Dark Keeper of the Kurogami
Grimnir, the Phantom :: Ebony Fearchrysm; Dark Keeper of the Kurogami

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity   Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:14 pm

The Phantom sighed... As much as he didn't want to have to up and leave, if he didn't act soon, lots of things in the Veritas would start to fall apart. This is an instability in reality, after all. It's like losing a beam to a house... Fortunately, this time, not a support beam. "Yes, yes, Daddy knows, Princess..." He couldn't leave his little girl in the struggle; it would be detrimental to her further growth as a young lady, and he certainly didn't want to shoo her off because he had other things to do. She was just as important. "Now, as much as I'd like to sit here and have this chat with you right away, Daddy has to go to work right now..." He nuzzled her face gently with his own, slipping under her chin like a fox's tail, which streaked from under her nape and out back to the ground above the water. It was a sign that he loved her, and that he would always give even in his little bit of time he had. His body seemed to do a double take in the transition between one side of the land to the other, in what was known as a 'Flashback.'

"But I want you to think about what you did, because even though that was as optimally as YOU were capable of doing at the time, that was not the Absolute Best way that situation could have been handled." He was going to have to pull a 'Mufasa' on her, which hopefully she would think long and hard about in the short time he would be away. "It's Always Bad Manners To Correct Bad Manners With Bad Manners." Basically; it was never going to stop being bad manners just because she was right. "The manner of approach in correction is just as important as the principle behind not presenting it. They function by the same logic, even if applied in two very different areas. Bad Manners will always be Bad Manners, whenever and wherever applied." The afterimage of the 'Flashblack' wouldn't last for very much longer; it wasn't supposed to, since it was meant to send others off in the wrong direction. However, applied in terms of Time Management and not Militant Strategy, he could utilize this time with his daughter to leave her with these final parting words and already be on his way at the same time. "When I come back, I want you to tell me what your thoughts are about what occurred here today. Perhaps, time with the Water Gods will be favorable to you. Fortunate that we were nearby they, of all people." He nodded his head to Serulenia and Triton, knowing he couldn't stay to be formal with them... But Serulenia, if anything, should have known about how 'the Phantom' works.

By this time, his quasicorporeal image was beginning to fade, starting with his tail. "Gotta run, love," he said endearingly to his little girl, "Daddy Loves His Little Angel." Lightly lapping at her cheek, his image would fade away fully on the wake of the wave he'd already long departed on.
Back to top Go down
Tethys
Tethys

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity   Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 6:18 am

It had been some time in between their synchronization with the story, of which Tethys and her beloved were enjoying together as they saw fit. She'd finally been able to relax... Stress was definitely no good for her, which was why she always managed her environments under the absolution of her Suspended Animation. The stress of discordant noise in her Enchanted Palace in the past is what got her hunted down unnecessarily by Khrona in the first place... But after reflecting on it many times in her days, she was very happy that he did slay her that day and that she became part of his partner, Despair's Soul. Surprisingly, the two of them fit together like a glove, and now, she was part of the Tensei heritage. Naturally, she hadn't forgotten about her own background, of which she very much was still part of, despite her time away from them. The last time she even went to check on them was with Sheng, and he was certainly... Not here anymore. Such a shame. He seemed like a potential love interest.

... Though, those thoughts immediately faded when she opened her eyes to look at her husband, knowing that rightfully, she was where she belonged, regardless of what was and what did or did not happen. In all honesty, she even nearly shared such interest with Khrona... And, looking in on it now from this perspective, she's not so sure she didn't. "... Hm." These were nice, pleasant thoughts she enjoyed meditating deeply on in the serenity of her Oasis, of which she naturally did very often in pleasant tranquility. Fortunately for her, Triton understood and shared that same interest, making time with him most heavenly. They could just sit and enjoy the ambiance of each other and everything peaceful around them without saying a word or feeling the need to break such a peace; to be one with the waves of the world and not always making or fighting against them. Mmm... Yes, a befitting kingdom for the two Mizugami.

Though, their prolonged tranquility was disturbed by an anomalous outside influence, of which she was able to sense through the trembling of the Waves of Water and in the Atmosphere. The sudden discordant fluctuations severely disrupted the flow of nature, which had become docile and sustained its natural serenity until the outside forces had their hand in the matters. With a clearly dissatisfied sigh, Tethys opened her eyes halfway to pass a glance at what just so happened to be occurring this time. Apparently, the Phantom requested that she look after his daughter; Shiniere, specifically. Good. She was the most delightful to deal with, of the three, in terms of peacefulness... And from the sound of the scenario, it seemed that Tethys may just be able to be of some assistance to her.

"Well, it seems it cannot be helped..." she muttered to herself, shrugging slightly. She turned to Triton, saying kindly, "Look after our daughter for me; I will handle this." With a sigh, she would be swept away on a gentle wave and breeze that carried her over to Shiniere's side, "Young Mistress, would you like to share your thoughts and feelings about this with me?"

Enchanted Armory

Fragments Of Her Soul (Tethys' Children)
Back to top Go down
Khnum

Khnum

Capricorn Points : 64

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity   Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 10:25 am

Where the waters of Khnum had been transported, so too would Khnum, himself, with the young woman that stood atop his skeletal goat-like head, appear over the large volume of water that had been lost. It served as Khnum's blood and, as the River God and protector of a sacred river, when the waters touched the Ocean of Purity, they would become linked. At that point, the River God would immediately become part of the Ocean as a god of the ocean. The girl stood atop the skull that dropped straight into the clean waters, not saying or doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Friday The Thirteenth
Shinmegami, the Tsukihime :: Pandimensional Overgoddess; the Unbound Influence
Friday The Thirteenth

Female Points : 124

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity   Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:31 am

After the Crash Landing and the Revelations that were meant to follow, as Kuja-kun told her quite a long time ago, Spanky had finally found the spot where she was supposed to link. "Perfect!" She said, noticing that the being she'd captured just so happened to be a 'Sacred Beast.' "And if what he said is true about this book..." When she called forth the 'Pandoire,' she would begin to write, establishing her link to her 13 Restrictions, as was necessary to be done. It was talking them forever doing it longhand and it was about that time, anyway, now that she got some important memories about who she was back from Mispair and that fiasco on Vescrutia known as ''Black Friday.' Up until this point, that's who she'd been, and only here and now did she become 'Friday.' And so, Friday should have appeared with T-YO or the Phantom or whomever the fucking fuck it was. "Now... To Pass The Crown Around!" She was determined to do this correctly this time, and now that everything was revealed, she was more sure of herself than ever. "FU~RAI~~DAAAY~~~!!!" she cried out to her Spirit, waiting for it to answer back.

Whilst she waited, B. would read up on what was going on here... Apparently, it was how Triere was born. "Meikyuu, huh...?" she said with a quirky eyebrow, "Yeah... I see what you did there." She smiled, nodding her head. "Excelleeeeent~." She knew what that meant. The Legend Of The Water God was working out just fine. She flipped through the pages to check and make sure, as well as to make any minor details or edits necessary whilst she was here. "Hmmm... Oh, if they talk to me, I'm not supposed to talk to them unless they say the correct words to me. Check." Right now, her top priority was concentrating on the end goal. She continued to write her part of the story that he reserved especially for her...
Back to top Go down
The Me-ou
White Rain Moon, Daddy's Little Angel :: The First Tenseingel; Peace of the Delta
White Rain Moon, Daddy's Little Angel :: The First Tenseingel; Peace of the Delta
The Me-ou

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 276
Job/hobbies : Government

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity   Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 6:13 am

"Yes, Father," she said immediately, already knowing and understanding what he meant and why it was correct, as well as why she was incorrect in her actions and approach and how she could have done it better. She was already scolding herself in her own head, since she felt like she knew that one already and couldn't believe that she'd messed up. "... I Love You, Too." She gave him a kiss on his cheek and stroked his slick silver tail as he faded away, leaving only a distorted afterimage as a minor memoir to their brief time together and his attempt to make it last a bit longer than it already had been. He tried so hard for her, even though he was still busy for a little while with worth. I he didn't work, she didn't have a home, or any 'Reality' to boast about... And she'd boasted quite a bit in her haughtiness. "I Believe I Already Have Learned My Lesson..." All she needed to do was reflect on it with the Water Gods, who she knew made great waves on powerful movements in the Ocean (being dwellers of the deep, she'd read). Her flood of emotion was probably enough for them to get a completely accurate reflection, as long as she remained completely truthful about all her feelings as she poured them from her heart.

Once the first initial wave of her entering the water brought over the mistress of the sea, Serulenia, Shiniere turned to her with a stoic, but clearly suppressed face. "I just think that I've been making too many mistakes to be called 'Perfect,'" she started, already beginning the proverbial 'waterworks', though not actually shedding any actual tears or losing any liquid. All of it would be given to the water so that it could power what wave she needed to have come back to her to make things right and 'Clean' again, so to speak. "And what if secretly, whenever I mess up, Daddy gets so disappointed that he can't bear to be around me, so he goes away and does other things because he can't stand to be around imperfect girls?! I mean, that's why he was away from Mother for so long, and, well, you know how that goes." She should have, being her mother in 'Spirit' form; specifically, 'Water Spirit,' where she had taken on the element of 'Water' from either the 'Alice' or the 'Keeper,' whichever one. Didn't matter. "Plus, to top it all off, all of what Father said was correct," she said with more structure in her voice, sniffling a bit as the waters calmed her again, "... It definitely is Bad Manners to correct Bad Manners with Bad Manners at any time for any reason..." Shiniere just didn't know that at the time; or, rather, consciously and actively thinking about it.

"Ohhh... What should I do...?" She couldn't stand being stuck. It made her feel like she wasn't doing something correctly or properly, which she hated the absolute most about pretty much everyone and everything, and that went more than double for her. "It's too late to apologize for that..." At this point, she was only upset about her own mistakes in the situation and not about the mistakes of anyone else. In her eyes, she was the only one that made any, and the mistakes of others was a reflection o that, like her father's distorted image flickering away in the pool as she looked down into the crystal clear waters. "I feel like maybe I'm only worthy enough for his image... and not actually a place in his heart... *sniff*" Again, Shiniere turned her head to Serulenia, this time with a deep, pensive, sorrowful expression that only slightly imprinted itself on her face, despite how very much she was truly experiencing and feeling at the time and she asked, "What do you think I should do...?" She knew the power of the water. It was her own primary element, after all. Her answer should have been clear, truthful and perfectly exact measurement as long as the volume of Shiniere's own emotions were equivalent to how much energy would flow through each wave to carry out its resulting 'Rotations', so to speak. She would wait patiently, knowing that sometimes it took a while for an answer from the deep to rise to the surface, and didn't mind the wait as long as the answer was absolutely correct.
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki
The Thirteenth Fairy :: PumpQueen; Goddess of All
Friday Tsuki

Female Points : 120

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity   Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:12 am

Eventually, after however long it had been and whatever Friday had been doing in between her time faded in and out of worlds (as she so frequently did), she would finally appear before B., to whom she was to complete. "Yeah? Whaddaya want?" She seemed less than enthused on her face, but in her heart, she already knew what was going on and was more thrilled than ever. Friday was really good at hiding her true feelings... In fact, that's basically all she ever did all the time. Her face had quite the scowl, but her heart was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tethys
Tethys

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity   Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 7:17 pm

All of the energy building up from Shiniere's emotional output that was, thankfully, being stabilized by Seruleniea's 'Animation,' which kept the waters calm and leveled, even in such high concentrations. By condensing the sea of waves to put up more resistance in the water molecules in both the atmosphere and the actual pool, she could basically carry a large wave by absorbing the complete force of it and spreading it out over the large body of water like a pendulum effect, which, if was working correctly, could be carried on the pulsations of just Shiniere's emotional disturbance through her little petty squabble that was apparently still going on between she and an old friend of hers for one reason or another. So, the force of her exposure from that Time Distortion would be washed off of her and taken directly into the vast Sea that were the Mizugami and their Shinsanity. The body of the large body drifted sluggishly upon the gentle ripple, carried clear across the waters and all the way back over to her husband, muttering with a very stale and slightly frustrated look, "Did you get all of that, dear...?"

Enchanted Armory

Back to top Go down
Great Gouzen
Great Gouzen

Male Points : 274

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity   Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 7:27 pm

"Indeed," his voice moaned from the bowels of his mind and spirit, synchronizing with the waves that were carried from Shiniere's heart upon the surface of the oasis and decoding them through the constant undulations, like a sort of incredibly amplified undersea sonar. "You Know What Must Be Done, My Daughter..."  The moment he raised his hand, he would call for the child of the Water Gods, the very Water itself, to send all such flowing energy that build up swiftly throughout the land as a massive cleansing flood. "Blu~Nami." A great wave like no other would be released from the build up and backed up energy that was stored within Shiniere and the Time Displacement caused by the arrival of her old friend. This would give Meikyuu power to wipe clean and restore all she touched in her great tidal wave. "Find The Chrysms And Begin To Purge From There."

After launching his technique, the 'Blu~Nami,' he would dive in behind the giant wave of purification and become one with the waters, delving into the deep to deal with all the really deep messes. "Gaze Into The Crystal Clear Waters Of The Crystal Tears That Reflect Your Reality, Mistress." There, she would see the projection of her mind, her heart and her lesson before her like a well placed dinner mat upon her lap, as well as all such reflection of herself within her own turmoil, what it caused to everyone around her and what it being altered did, as well as the truth of it all. She would be able to see even the one that caused her to feel that way in the first place, as well as his role to play in her development, both objectively and subjectively. "Pour Your Heart Out, And We Will Reflect And Restore As Is Supposed To Be. Any And All Wounds May Be Healed Here, As Long As You Allow Us To Do So." Meanwhile...

All Hail King Triton! ~His Royal Majesty; God Of Water~
Back to top Go down
Meikyuu
Souzenryoku of Water; Blue Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Rain of the Crystal Shell
Souzenryoku of Water; Blue Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Rain of the Crystal Shell
Meikyuu

Female Points : 180

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity   Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:07 am

The young Meikyuu, who had been using her power as the Crystal Rain to lightly drizzle the soulful Crystal Tears from the sky in her own purification would, after being called by her father, soon start to take a different shape. "Roger that, General Daddy!" she cried, water molecules in the sea of the air and the water converging together as a great wave. "Blu~Nami~!" she repeated after him, transitioning into a rolling wave throughout the atmosphere. The tsunami would flood the Veritas and trickle down like rain; rather, it would pour like a waterfall and wash the land clean. The great deal of energy that was absorbed by the waters from Shiniere's exposure was about to be distributed evenly and properly among the land and smooth out all such time displacements that were occurring because of said event's lingering effects. The great wave, at that point, would ripple across the land and do as it was supposed to, guided by the hand of the King of the Sea.

"Now I'm gonna show you what we really look like..." the very Oasis itself resounded over the surface, speaking directly to Shiniere, her counterpart, "... And what Daddy really thinks of us!" Shiniere believed that her actions harmed her Father and the Veritas, but in actuality, they were the very things that were about to help cleanse it. She was more connected to the Shinsanity of Water than she truly realized, for in the very Water itself held the secrets of her birth before and after she was born. "Look into the Water and tell me what you See about the relationship between you and your father." The image of the two of them, portrayed as the Water Keeper and Water Alice (for, that is who embodied the power of water; the Daddy/Daughter Duo), would start to play out from the moment the flood hit and the waves began to Purge the land... She would see the reality of the two of them in the Chrysms, for that is what the two of them were.
Back to top Go down
The Me-ou
The Me-ou

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 276
Job/hobbies : Government

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity   Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 2:10 pm

Shiniere peered into the pool of perfect perception, seeing herself in many ways as the tidal wave came crashing down on the world below. "I See..." Shiniere first saw how the strength of the Water Gods acted in their vessels, as well as how they each had to be supporting each other and flowing in the same direction for the energy to flow. The refreshing deluge of her honest emotion crying out for love brought it in the flood that her father was sending her in return. "... So there was nothing wrong and nothing to worry about, then... I was just being... hyperemotional... Blowing things out of proportion..." She sniffed a bit, still getting a little bit of it out, but for the most part, feeling all better. "Thank You, Mizugami..." she kindly uttered to them, "... And... Shinsanity Of Water..." She touched the Seed of Light, The First Tenseingel and smiled fondly at her face reflecting in the water, finally able to see her reflection in it. "... Me...o..." She knew what she was going to do. What she wanted to do now. It was all set up in her mind. "... Now I Know For Absolute Certain, Then..." she smiled, happy to see her own smiling face in the Shinsanity of Water looking back at her. After giving "Compliments To The Chef" and paying respects to the Spirits for their fine work yet again, she would 'Hyper-Impose' herself on the other side of her Reflection of her choosing that she identified with, having her image flow along the waters of the Shinsanity that carried them and all the way down to Pandemia immediately to greet her family with love and joy.
Back to top Go down
Friday The Thirteenth
Friday The Thirteenth

Female Points : 124

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity   Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:07 pm

As B. continued to read from the Pandoire, she would find that many of T.'s already written works were starting to come together on their own, as written, based on how they'd been started off and led into the Reality of this world. It functioned on each of the 13 Restrictions and was taking care of writing the story on its own. She was just here to catch when she was supposed to make certain moves... So she could get him back, too. She knew what she was supposed to be doing, and it was about time for take off on that large wave. "Alright now!!! Friday!!" She pointed down at the girl that had become the 'Tree of Death' in the Portal that was open in the Lost World and focused her Spirit, that she had command over, to go straight there and pick up her soul whilst also sending Khnum, the Spirit of the Capricorn, resting its spirit in the Earth Sanctuary, where she had read that it was supposed to go. "Pass The Crown!"
Back to top Go down
Friday Tsuki
Friday Tsuki

Female Points : 120

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity   Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:12 pm

"Yup, I already know..." She couldn't wait... Finally, she'd get to see the end of this... Like she always wanted. "I'd ask you to give me a complimentary spanking, but, you know. You're not the lovebug." She winked at B. then fazed out, as she was prone to getting her jobs done. She wasn't really as outwardly flashy as Tigen was, who liked to warp all over the place and do all types of shit. Friday much preferred to slip into the cut and get things done without anyone noticing... Heehee.
Back to top Go down
Khnum

Khnum

Capricorn Points : 64

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity   Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:41 pm

Once the Will of the Spirits came under the control of the Veritas, only then would Khnum, the stubborn old Sea-Goat, decide to move. For once, it seemed like he proved more worthy than within even this gruff spirit's expectations. Though the Capricorn had been purposefully downplaying T. in order to attempt to humble him, after saving one of his own like that, as well as watching her coordinate it was more than enough for it to feel as though they were worthy to be moved for. Thus, on the Great River that flowed from the Ocean of Purity, of which Khnum was also connected to and purified by, he would soar over the Valley of Water with B. atop his head. As they flew, they would pass over the Great Forest, bringing a flowing wave of energy splashing behind, the skeletal head being ridden like a surfboard, of sorts and off to the Earth Sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
Meikyuu
Meikyuu

Female Points : 180

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity   Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:15 pm

After a thorough Purge of the entire Veritas, some of which was still occurring in random ar eas, but would die down soon, the final gentle tide of the remaining Blu~Nami would come to a quiet and tranquil halt before the two Mizugami, wherein Meikyuu would build her shape from the water and solidify atop it, giving the two of them a V-sign with her nearly amorphous, chibi-esque hands. "All Better; All Clean~!" The residual effects would continue until all the places necessary to be cleaned were done so.
Back to top Go down
Tethys
Tethys

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity   Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:25 pm

Serulenia had been relaxing peacefully as Triton controlled the storm that was their daughter, Meikyuu. She felt none of it, of course, for the Oasis of Serenity was always unstirred, and however much energy was placed into it, it was absorbed and cast back out as a wave of equivalent power. Thus, all such stabilizing waves emanated from the Oasis of Serenity to keep the entire Veritas steady and stable at all times. All such events like the disturbance caused by the foreigner that had already come and gone would be fully resolved in this manner, for the Oasis of Serenity kept the natural balance of the Veritas and was always releasing such Balancing and Stabilizing waves. Therefore, like the peaceful koi pond, the waters would come to a still once again, and the Queen of the Deep would close her eyes, leaning her head back, saying "Good job, sweet daughter... We're very proud, aren't we, Triton?"

Enchanted Armory

Back to top Go down
Great Gouzen
Great Gouzen

Male Points : 274

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity   Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:31 pm

When Triton was done commanding his powerful wave of water to sweep across the entire land, led by the Water itself, he would close his eyes and return to his physical form above the water, saying with an exasperated sigh, "... Yes, very much so..." With the complete cleansing of the Veritas, it meant that their Legend had been complete, and the entire family could rest easy for a while now in the tranquility of the stabilized harmonic synchronizations of the waves of the Veritas that they all bathed in so luxuriously. "Ahhh... Isn't this nice...?"

All Hail King Triton! ~His Royal Majesty; God Of Water~
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity   Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:32 pm

*Consecration*

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity   Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Water Gods; Oasis of Serenity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next