The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room

Go down 
+2
Tsubaki
Tear M. Lacrimoso
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room Empty
PostSubject: Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room   Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:23 am

Before too long, Tear cleared the walk to the dorms, with Tsubaki hopefully rather closely tailing behind him. He didn't want her to get lost in the crowd of people, or anything. Whenever she did arrive, he would say to her, "These are the dorms. They are similar to hotel rooms. You may have your pick of any of them. The rooms labeled 'Co-op' are for two or more people; possibly Parties and such." He was unsure if she knew what a 'Party' was, but he wouldn't tell her if she didn't ask. "Take your pick."
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Pandemique the Quartz Sandchrysm :: Sienna Desert Swan; Alice of the Crystal Shards
Tsubaki

Female Points : 158

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room   Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:44 am

When Tsubaki finally caught up to Tear, she'd huff a bit, catching her breath as he explained to her how the dorms worked. When she felt like she'd caught her breath, she would ask curiously, "What do you mean by 'Party?' And, who was that beautiful woman you were talking to?" He called her 'Mistress,' which made Tsubaki immediately think that perhaps they were in some sort of weird relationship, or something... But he talked to her like she was also his boss. Tsubaki was definitely curious.

Tsubaki, the Desert Swan (Bio) uses her Legendary Art, the Dance of the Desert, in conjunction with her Ninja-Themed Earth Style Souzenryoku to show her expertise in the Shinobi Way as well as her proud desert heritage of Khoya. She also has Desert Ninja Tools at her disposal.

~The Desert Swan (Main Theme)~

~Call of the Desert Swan (Serious Theme)~

~Dance of the Desert (Battle Theme)~
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room   Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:57 am

It seemed as though Tear was going to have to explain this to her anyway. Oh well, might as well. Better now, at the very beginning, so that if she wishes to join or create a Party, she certainly may. "A 'Party' is a group of two or more people who have decided to work together to accomplish one or many goals. They typically live, travel and grow together as people and generally all engage in the same or similar scenarios. People generally form them when they have personal relations to another person, such as friendship, love interests, familial ties or random interaction and things of that like. They generally stick together and are known to go out and deal with more difficult challenges out in the world and get them accomplished as a unit more easily wherein it would probably take longer or be much more difficult for a single person to accomplish alone, especially as a beginner." He hoped that was a thorough enough explanation for her. "You do not have to wait for someone to form one. You may go attempt to establish one, yourself. This is actually rather encouraged, including with students you may not know. You never know what you can get out of it." There were all types of different wavelengths out there... different experiences and feelings that would only come from certain people and certain exposure to certain energies. How he loved it so; as he did all things beautiful. Beauty was always his most favorite thing of all time. He would always go on and on about how he loved only the most beautiful things in the world. Even wrote poems about them. Mm. "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukimiko
Meo Meikyuu the Lapis Lazuli Yangchrysm :: Platinum Princess, Alice of the Crystal Shell
Tsukimiko

Pisces Female Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room   Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 10:46 am

It had been a long day; all of the sisters coming back together and everything that it caused. After resting up for the night and making the necessary arrangements with her sisters (save for Tabitha, who had gone off to somewhere or whatever), Tsukiko was just about ready to go get this Party started. She emerged from the VIP room of the Tensei Sisters and immediately felt as if there were some sort of something that may end up getting her goals accomplished right now immediately going on somewhere nearby. "... Do I smell an opportunity~?" she squealed, suddenly getting charged and hyped for no real reason at all, "Alright, time to show them how to get things done as fast and efficiently as possible!" She, being the most readily social of all 4 sisters (the eldest included), Tsukiko would just have to go around and see what she could do with as many people as possible in this school. She started down the hallway with perky determination and a heart of fire.
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Pandemique the Quartz Sandchrysm :: Sienna Desert Swan; Alice of the Crystal Shards
Tsubaki

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room   Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:23 am

Tear's explanation of a 'Party' was pretty clear; Tsubaki was all for getting into one of those as quickly as possible. "Yeah, that sounds awesome!" she replied giddily as she searched for a nice room, "But you didn't tell me who that beautiful woman was!" That was what she REALLY wanted to know most of all. Something about her was just so striking... It made Tsubaki want to be more like her just from a glance.

Tsubaki, the Desert Swan (Bio) uses her Legendary Art, the Dance of the Desert, in conjunction with her Ninja-Themed Earth Style Souzenryoku to show her expertise in the Shinobi Way as well as her proud desert heritage of Khoya. She also has Desert Ninja Tools at her disposal.

Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room   Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:31 am

"Ah, yes, well..." he muttered, having conveniently left that part out. "She is the owner's wife, and..." He immediately sensed many things going on in the school, all of which sent tingles down his spine and in his head like 'spidey senses' activating. He already knew what had to be done and where at. His eyes even caught the faint wavering of a familiar, peculiar wavelength wafting around Tsubaki, and he knew then and there that she would soon find out. "... Hmhmhm... You'll see. But there is a pressing matter I must take care of. Urgent. Immediately." He took to the elevator door and pressed the button, the elevator still on their floor, rather conveniently. "Welcome to Pandemia, Tsubaki. I hope you enjoy your stay. I'm sure you will be able to find a room that suits you on your own." Flashing his signature deadly nonchalant smile, Tear would step into the elevator and return to the main level, where he had to go deal with a certain issue that was about to arise...
Back to top Go down
Tsukihime
Red Moon, Daddy's Dearly Beloved :: Fourth Tenseingel; Shinigami of the Veritas
Tsukihime

Female Points : 84

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room   Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:48 pm

Once Tear disappeared, the same woman that he spoke of, Shintsuki, would appear behind Tsubaki after having taken the energy within her as Earth Alice. With a cunning smirk on her face, she cleared her throat and said, "You mean me~?"
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room   Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:29 pm

"O-oh, thank..." by the time Tear was gone, the strange woman suddenly appeared, startling Tsubaki. "EE!!" she squealed, both out of shock and joy. "Y-yeah! I mean you're... I mean, I'm..." She couldn't help but to stare and be amazed, but she knew it wasn't polite, so she tried to not stare, but ended up doing it again anyway. "... It's nice to meet you, miss owner!" Tsubaki wasn't really one to get so flustered like this, but this person seemed to be a special case. She bowed to her swiftly and awkwardly, her cheeks becoming flushed.

Back to top Go down
Tsukimiko
Meo Meikyuu the Lapis Lazuli Yangchrysm :: Platinum Princess, Alice of the Crystal Shell
Tsukimiko

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room   Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:39 pm

Sooner or later, Tsukiko made it to the elevators, pretty much ready to go round up some people for her Party when she noticed... Her mom standing in the middle of the hallway talking to someone. "Yo, mom~!" she cried, creeping up behind her and giving her a hug, "What're you doing here?!"
Back to top Go down
Tsukihime
Tsukihime

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room   Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:22 pm

"Haha, it's very nice to meet you, too--" Before she could finish, she was suddenly glomped around her waist by a strange little girl calling her 'Mom,' for some reason. Tsuki turned around to meet the eye of her daughter, outstretching her arms and hugging her in return, "Tsukiko~! Why, I was just making a surprise visit with your father... Who should be around here somewhere." She let her daughter go and pointed to Tsubaki, saying, "I ran into this young lady here whilst I was walking around... I believe she's new. Perhaps you should show her around." Tsuki smiled at Tsubaki, acknowledging her with a nod of the head, "She seems like a nice young lady."
Back to top Go down
Meikyuu
Souzenryoku of Water; Blue Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Rain of the Crystal Shell
Souzenryoku of Water; Blue Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Rain of the Crystal Shell
Meikyuu

Female Points : 180

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room   Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:50 am

(Pass)

A gentle, but very powerful wave of distortion spread across the entire land, causing the school of Pandemia to be hit. This caused a wave of energy to carry with it all sorts of lost time, cluttered space, unsettled feelings and clouded thoughts by brushing through the corridors of the school, itself and cleansing everyone's minds and spirits. The entire school should have suddenly come to a complete calm once the wave came and went.

Tsubaki

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room   Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:59 am

Tsubaki was honored to find that one of the owners of the entire school felt that way about her from just a glance. Where she would first be overjoyed and filled with all times of bursting excitement, she would suddenly fall to a serenity that reminded her of the desert sands. Some sort of random nostalgic memory hit her about her past for some reason, and she became very homesick. Perhaps it was from seeing the two parents and thinking of her own. It had already been 2 years since she'd left the desert trying to master ninja techniques, 'Jutsu' and the like, but she hadn't forgotten the fondness of home that came out through each of her elegant exotic dances. She was happy to be acknowledged, surely, but the calming wave brought something like a flood of feelings and emotions that hadn't been sorted out coming up out of nowhere. "... Thank you, madam," she said under her breath, smiling up at her with a gentle, but sharp face, "... For even noticing me." If she didn't, then she might not have felt what she did nor experienced what she'd just witnessed. This woman was able to look at her and not look down at her, like other people did her people? There was some sort of reaction that triggered a certain determination to want to grow just by seeing how loving that family was. She hoped her own kin were alright back home...

Back to top Go down
Tsukihime
Tsukihime

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room   Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:11 am

(Interrupt)

"And mature, too," she had to add, stepping ahead of her daughter before she could say anything. She felt it necessary to comment on the things she saw in this young lady because they were redeeming qualities that she felt were good for anyone, especially the learning, to hear about their progression. She wanted to help enrich the students just as much as her husband, who even started this operation and established the school in favor of it. To show her support, she encouraged him and his ideas by reflecting them in herself, as well, and hoped that it would help the young Tsubaki to grow. "... I feel like you and my daughter would get along very well. She is very mature for her age." She had always been that way, and certainly got it from her father's side of the family. So opinionated. Then again, so was she. She laughed to herself lowly after going through the pleasant thought in her head.

"Why don't you introduce yourself, sweetie? I'm about to take off..." As she saw the wave coming, her body started to dissolve in time with the rising tide of the wavelengths, "You two kids play nice~!" After acquiring both the Earth and Water Chrysms, she'd made a major score for herself, too. When the tide of the Shinsanity of the Water rolled in and flushed out the school, Shintsuki would be taken along with it. "Mommy loves you~" she said swiftly as her body faded away in the corner of Tsubaki's eye. She was going to meet up with her husband. It was about time for them to be taking off.
Back to top Go down
The Me-ou
White Rain Moon, Daddy's Little Angel :: The First Tenseingel; Peace of the Delta
White Rain Moon, Daddy's Little Angel :: The First Tenseingel; Peace of the Delta
The Me-ou

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 276
Job/hobbies : Government

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room   Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 1:41 pm

"... And They Were Just Trying To Help Me Feel Better, Even Though They All Have Things To Do." the faint vanishing voice vouching under the breath of the sea, unheard to anyone who wasn't already attuned to it, such as Tsubaki. She felt like such a spoiled brat, even for having to witness this... and especially about how she acted. Everyone was waiting. Everyone was learning. This wasn't just about her or her family... She had a lesson to learn from her father, but someone else might have learned a lesson from her. It was like a chain... a river that the clear waters allowed her to see once her emotions were settled, flowing in time with her Mother, Father and Sister even all the way where she was. It gave her reassurance of the love that they shared between each other through the Family Bond. "... Love You, Too, Mumzy, Dear..." The gentle kiss of the wave that carried her away would take her to the Main Lobby and join the family where they were gathering now that she was feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Tsukimiko
Tsukimiko

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room   Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 11:41 am

Once Tsukiko finished her moment with her mom and the two of them parted ways, she would return her attention to the strange new girl, who seemed to be pretty humble before Tsukiko's mother. It was strange to see anyone like that, from her perspective, since she was used to being pretty much however she wanted to. Of course, she respected her mother and all, but wasn't as formal as it seemed others felt it necessary to be. Regardless, the young woman was new and didn't know how things worked around here, so Tsukiko felt it necessary to let her know... And possibly recruit her into her party.

"Yeah, my name is Tsukimiko, but you can call me 'Tsukiko' for short. What's your name? And do you wanna join my Party?"
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room   Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 12:01 pm

Tsubaki felt very warm inside after receiving praise from the head mistress of the school, finding it to be of great honor to be recognized and thought of so highly from an initial interaction. She was happy to know that she was thought of as mature and a good person in the eyes of a higher up, and a soft smile reflecting this spread upon her face. "Thank you, miss... You're too kind..." she would say, only to find that the woman had already disappeared by the time Tsubaki turned to look for her. "... Huh...?" She couldn't believe that this woman had disappeared that quickly. It was almost like she had some sort of mystical power or something, which Tsubaki wouldn't put it past her to have. She thought to dote more on this, but was no sooner addressed by the younger girl before her, who was the acclaimed daughter of the mistress. "Tsukimiko? That is a really pretty name! It's nice to meet you!" Her smile grew a bit and she would happily respond, "My name is Tsubaki."

In regards to the whole 'Party' thing, Tsubaki had only been immediately informed of just prior to this engagement about it. Everything was happening so very swiftly, but she found that it would probably be best to team up with someone who essentially knew this place better than she did. She'd already gotten lost more than she'd have liked to and wanted to actually get going. "Sure, I will join your... Party...?" She still had a shaky connotation of the concept, but she was certain that she would get the hand of it soon, especially with this young lady here to help her. "I presume this makes you the leader... Um. So what do we do first, Tsukiko?" Tsubaki was definitely itching to get started with something around here with new friends.

Back to top Go down
Tsukimiko
Tsukimiko

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room   Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 12:23 pm

"Thanks. Tsubaki's a pretty name, too! I like it!" Tsukiko had a sort of a crooked smirk on her face, something she probably got from her father, but her voice was as sweet and clear as a bell, like her mother. It was clear she had some calculations going on behind her cloying voice and pretty face, for her eyes were as sharp and alert as could be. "Yeah, I definitely am the leader, and that means, as you expected, I am indeed calling the shots around here." Turning around swiftly, she would point forward toward the hall that she'd just come from, saying after, "The first order of business is to go back to my room for a fantastical party for my Party! So I'm gonna take you there so you can meet my sisters and like, relax, or whatever, until I get more Party members!" Without skipping a beat, the invigorated girl took off in a brisk walk down the hallway, all the way toward her own private VIP dorm, where she expected Tsubaki, as part of her Party, to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki
Tsubaki

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room   Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 5:53 pm

--Time skip--

Later in the day, Tsubaki returned to her room in a bit of a rut. Her emotions were stirring inside of her about all of these changes in her life happening so suddenly. First, leaving her family a little over a year or so ago, next coming to this new school, of which she'd only been attending for a couple of days, and finally, her sudden acquaintanceship with her new friends that were very quick to call her 'family.' She hadn't known such kindness before in all her life except for from her own people, since everyone outside of the Khoya, the Lost Weapon Tribe, seemed to despise she and her people. Plopping down on her bed, she would gaze up at the ceiling and reflect on everything that was going on. She missed the hot sun on her skin and the festivals they attended at night. She missed the fellowship of the desert people, as well as the music her ears had been accustomed to hearing, of which was not heard anywhere outside her rather secluded people. She missed her folk dances, of which she only had a memory of in her own practice, and most of all, she missed the company of the village, which were all like a family to her. Everyone was very close and tight-knit due to the necessity to hunt in the desert sands as a group and looked out for each other. Here, everyone seemed to mind their own business, more or less.

Though Tsubaki was enjoying her time here and was ready to become more knowledgeable about herself, as a Weapon, or Instrument, as they were called here, she also couldn't shake her lonesomeness in this new environment. Even the walls of the school were nothing like the ones she was accustomed to, and looking at them just made her feel that much more isolated. She could have personalized them, yes, but what good would that do overall? The air was different. The atmosphere was different. This just... Wasn't the home she knew. Her time as a nomad was more comfortable, because she knew she didn't have to settle anywhere. Though it took her all this time to make it to this large and prestigious school, she was starting to have second thoughts about being here. She wanted to stay, but she also wanted to go home. Tsubaki buried her face in her pillow.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room   Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Dormitory; Tsubaki's Room
Page 1 of 1