The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Digimon Fanfic; Koudo! Gimme A Hand Here...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triere
Lucicrystal the Shinsangel :: Shinkishinji; Keeper of the 7 Shinsangels
Lucicrystal the Shinsangel :: Shinkishinji; Keeper of the 7 Shinsangels
Triere

Dog
Pisces Points : 283

Digimon Fanfic; Koudo! Gimme A Hand Here... Empty
PostSubject: Digimon Fanfic; Koudo! Gimme A Hand Here...   Digimon Fanfic; Koudo! Gimme A Hand Here... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 7:25 pm

Priere had been lazing around since the tournament... Since her ranking exam. But now that she was actually back in action, she needed help with something before she continued anything else... To train her Digimon.

"Gh. I hope Koudo gets his ass here... I wanna get you to Champion level as soon as possible..."

She looked to her DemiDevimon, crossing her arms.

Koudo strolled on in, yawning with a PSP in his hands. He essentially walked right past Priere and continued on deeper into the lab himself.

" What is it? I'm busy with this game, 2D women are so confusing. "

he said out loud, hoping Priere would assume that he was speaking to her.

Priere, thinking that he was talking about her, looked down at her chest, then back up at Koudo with an immense fury. The entire room became cold as frost collected on most everything. There was an arctic smoke rising from her body in her fit of anger, and even her own digimon, Babus, wouldn't fly near her.

"EXCUSE ME!? TWO-DIMENSIONAL!?!?"

An Ice Spike shot from one of the frosted places on the ground up at Koudo's neck, threatening to pierce it in a quick motion.

"I DARE YOU TO CALL ME 'TWO-DIMENSIONAL' AGAIN!!"

Koudo sensed the chill in the air, when it started to get colder and colder. Just before the ice spike pierced his neck, he leaned back and made sure that his game was protected even though it was frozen solid because of the chill that she caused. he showed her the game system in his hands.

" Two-Dimensional, as in game women. Like I care about how you look. "

He stated bluntly before sighing and placing the game in his pocket and turning around to face her.

" What can I do for you, flatty? "

Priere got even angrier after that... So angry that the ice spike fell to pieces. Priere turned around in a huff and looked over to her Digimon.

"DAMMIT KOUDO! Alright, FINE! Babus!!! Show him what happens when you insult me..."

Just then, Babus the DemiDevimon flew forward, shivering a bit from the cold air. He flew before Koudo flapping his wings violently.

"DEMI DART!"

Several syringes shot from out of the wings just about as violently as he flapped them trying to stab at Koudo.

" So that's all huh? I guess you don't like... "

Koudo used the sheath of his katana to block all the syringes that came his way. He wasn't scoffing at the strength of her digimon, it was just that at in rookie form, her digimon wasn't all that powerful. He channeled his chakra through the sheath of his katana to made it harder and more resistant to attacks.

" Flatty, huh? "

he teased, moving the hair from his face and pushing his glasses up on his eyes.

" What was it that you wanted? "

Priere pointed at Koudo with a stiff arm, icicles forming on her fingertip. Her teeth would grind slowly and angrily as it would seem she could get no angrier at him. Oh, how she wanted to lay waste to him herself.

"BABUS!!! SLASH HIM TO PIECES!"

The little DemiDevimon's eyes gleamed as he flapped his wings rather fast once more. He took off at a blinding speed with sharp, stiffened wings trying to not only avoid Koudo's blade, but slash him to pieces in the process, as Priere ordered. At the same time, however, its eyes began to glow rather brightly, staring at Koudo with a devious smile on his face.

"Cut out his tongue, Babus! Make sure he knows what we're here for!!"

Koudo sighed, seemed he had angered his cool "leader". He really didn't care, but with her trying to get her digimon to decimate him, he needed to make sure that he could defend himself against the new type of foe. He found this as a good learning experience, and a way to increase his own control over his abilities on his home turf. He unsheathed his blade, nearly as fast as her digimon came towards him, and only used the blade and sheath to redirect her digimon and avoid it's wings cutting him to pieces like she had ordered.

" Come on... why are you so angry? It's the truth that I'm speaking. "

Koudo commented quickly before placing his hand to the ground and pulsing his aura through the floor, lighting it up quickly in the silvery blue light of his Infestation Energy. That was step one of the process he was starting. He resheathed his katana and the sword, along with the sheath, started to morph and form into his gun.. 'Lucky'. He tapped his shoulder with the barrel.

" Alright. Come this way Babus. "

Koudo taunted, avoiding the things gaze by closing his eyes. His ears twitched quickly. He waited, without motion.

Babus continued to fly around at a high speed, however now he was not aiming to slice Koudo up, but was instead whispering something to him. The words were incoherent but would seem to be right in his ear. At the same time, Babus released several Demi Darts at Koudo once more, but from a closer range and from multiple angles to see if any could get past and leech his energy.

Simultaneously, Priere found herself shaking from the anger... Koudo seemed to be toying with Babus... And Babus was in a Rookie state, so it wasn't like he was going to put up too much of a challenge. But what could she do...? She grabbed her Digivice and pointed it at him.

"Come on, Digivice-thing! Can't you do shit to help him? Make him kick Koudo's ass! Power level! Use cheat codes or something!"

She started to tamper with it, pressing random buttons.

"... Grrr... Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right..."

Koudo's focus was complete now and his hell Ears technique had just been activated. Essentially, his hearing had increased to the point that nothing would surprise him, even if the sound was super tiny and quiet. With this, he could hear Priere freaking out and her Digimon whizzing through the air and whispering something to himself.

Koudo's hand twitched before moving, and as it moved with the gun in his hand, Koudo started to pull the trigger hitting most, if not all of the Darts that were flying his way. On top of this, the gun morphed into that of an over sized claymore, glowing with the same glow of the floor that he was standing on. The machines around where they were located started to react violently... shaking and whatnot. The claymore was enough to block any other attempts of hitting him with the darts since he could swing the thing around easily. he swung the large claymore towards the location that her digimon would probably fly too next, if it was following a set pattern, in an attempt to smack the little fucker halfway across the lab.

" Flatty, your digimon is disappointing me. What's your cup size anyway? Like an A or something? "

Koudo teased, opening his eyes now, his Hell Ears technique staying quite active because he had achieved a false Nirvana.

Babus' eyes glinted and his smile grew larger, for it would seem as though Koudo could hear the Evil Whisper that Babus was using... And upon hearing it, he would fall into a hypnotic trance, forcing him to fall asleep after he heard the Evil Whispers of Babus. Ergo, if Koudo were going to shoot him, it wouldn't work if he were going to fall asleep... It seems like increasing his hearing backfired on him. Hooray for Babus.

With Koudo most likely asleep, Babus would fly back over to Priere a little bit upset.

Babus: ... This guy... He's making a fool out of me! I wanna teach him a lesson for this...

When Priere heard this, her Digivice started to react upon Babus getting closer to her and expressing his feelings... It glowed a rather dark and menacing glow.

"... Oh? It's reacting?... Heh. Maybe now you'll get those cheat codes..."

The Digivice's light gave off hints of anger. It was anger from both Priere and Babus combined; their malice combining to the point where they were on the same link. Babus looked to Priere with maliciously devious eyes and Priere looked back with just the same, and they both gave wicked smiles to Koudo. It was at that moment that Babus started to glow. The Digivice's power seemed to go out of control and all of the electronics and machinery in the area began to go out of whack as well. Babus was undergoing a 'Digivolution.'

A light seemed to consume him, though it was no ordinary light... It seemed to hold hints of the same anger and malice that was omitted in the light from the digivice, and it was apparent because the tint of the light was blackish in color. Babus' body was covered entirely by the light, all except his eyes, which pierced through just to glare at Koudo. Babus started to utter some words once the light utterly engulfed him...

"... DemiDevimon dark digivolve to..."

The light started to take a new shape now, the little tattered strips on his head jutting out on either side and pointing upward to become large, satanic horns, as the spherical face that was his body started to take the shape of an actual skull itself. The wings protruding from it exploded outward, growing several times larger than they were before. The two tiny, bat-like legs jutting from the body grew longer and larger just as well, this time an entire upper torso being connected to them. From that torso, long, slender, arms with bony, skeletal, claw-like fingers shot out, which reached all the way down to the feet. The light began to fade from the body, only illuminating the numerous straps and bands scattered randomly across the arms and legs of the new being. Its tattoos also glowed with the light, the one on his chest and foot becoming a sort of insignia for this being while the one on his shoulders, kneecap and head became skulls. With his yellow eyes narrowing and becoming blood red in color and a devilish smile to reveal the huge fangs of a monster, the digivolution was complete.

"... IceDevimon."

Babus now stood about 10 feet tall or more, wings extended and an eternally cold aura emanating from around him. He looked back at Priere and smiled, then eyes Koudo with a sadistic, toothy grin. Now it was time to get serious.

In the meantime, Priere was fucking AMAZED at what just happened, for she had never seen a Digivolution in her life, nor did she know that her digimon was capable of doing this. Hell, he was even icy to her liking! She had just found a new appreciation for digimon.

"Babus... That was frickin amazing... Hahaha... Whatever it is that happened, it's gotta happen more."

She looked at the Digivice, which had stopped glowing now, and realized it had to do with it. She put it away and took note of that for later, then floated backwards slightly.

"Now, Babus... Use your new power... to KICK HIS ASS!"

Koudo's increased hearing had indeed backfired on him, his eyes started to get heavy and he had fallen asleep, so he missed all the digivolution stuff that was going on which he probably wouldn't have wanted to see anyway. A little time passed after the digivolution and since demidevimon was gone, the effects of his little sleep spell had worn off and Koudo awoke to the sight of something bigger and much more menacing. He sighed...

" Why is it always me.... "

he said, turning the gun in his hand back to his katana and taking that Psp out of his pocket and turning off the game and turning it back on to start the game anew, in the mist of battle? What the hell was he thinking?!?!?

" Are we done here? "

"Never. Babus~?"

The IceDevimon nodded, the wings opening as wide as they could go. With just a flap, he released several waves of large icicle spears in the same way he'd done before with the Demi Darts, only this time they seemed to be faster and stronger. The Icy Shower.

"Oh, Koudo... Haven't you realized? You're here to play with my dear old Digimon, and I don't think he's done playing with you yet... Right, Babus~?"

In response to her words, Babus flapped his wings harder, releasing more icicle spears at higher speeds than before at Koudo... Yeah, maybe he shouldn't have pissed the two of them off, hm?

" Hm. Interesting. the size of your breasts... "

Koudo said, releasing one side of the game system and swinging it as if slashing the air with a sword. As he did this, crescent slashes of chakra streamed from the edge of the game system and collided with her digimon's attack.

" Is a direct blow to your ego when someone speaks about them. Just get implants and get over it. "

Koudo simply stated, tossing the game high into the air and taking the handle of his katana in his hand. He had yet to train and develop true skills that could use his Infestation and that was because he was sucky with his kekkai genkai and had no idea where to go with it. He figured that the next person to train with HAD to be Cleff, he was sure that Cleff would have a few ideas about his abilities by now.

That aside, the game system disappeared into the ceiling and the floor around them shined even brighter with the infestation energy, that was because all the energy that was running the place was converging on this spot. He unsheathed his Katana and released more crescent slashes in her digimon's direction. The speed easily matched her digimon's icicles, one could even say that they moved faster than her digimon's attack.

Babus ceased his Icy Shower, now flapping his wings to propel him forward at speeds faster than he had gone before... Fast enough for him to shadow one of his icicles as it left his wings and before it was sliced by Koudo. His right claw started to surge with evil energy, becoming completely black in a moment, and when Koudo slashed through that last ice shard, Babus would grab the sword just as it cut through and grip its blade tightly to ensure that Koudo would not cut through and that the blade would not be able to be pulled away from his grasp. His strength was great, though it did not look it, and the Dark Claw he was using was slowly sapping the chakra and vitality of Koudo into Babus himself.

To try to ensure Koudo did not escape, Babus' wings would quickly surround them both and omit bone-chilling coldness from it to make sure Koudo didn't just jump through one of the many holes in his tattered wings (Yeah, I thought you'd think of that).

Once all that happened, Priere started to talk.

"I don't want implants! I like being natural, thank you! I hate fake shit, anyway! Besides... Big-chested girls are whores, anyway, and only use their tits to attract sleezy guys. So... That being said... LEAVE MY TITTIES ALONE!!!"

Koudo dare not channel chakra through his sword to increase the cutting force of the blade and probably effectively slice through the intense grip that Babus had no his sword. Oh wait, he did, and though Babus was using his dark claw to suck out chakra and just the pure essence of Koudo himself out and transfer it to himself, Koudo was making sure that Babus would get all that he wanted an more. You see, Koudo was also giving Babus a nice, delicious sample of his infestation Energy which would be effective at seizing control of the beast body, if not just his entire being as a whole since the body of anything was sort of like a machine, just an organic one. One top of this, Koudo wanted to test the effects of his Infestation on Digital beings, much like the digimon. This was a good learning experience.

As for the wings that started to close around him, Koudo pivoted on his heel and hoped to deliver an effective kick to Babus, to push him back, damage him, and give Koudo the needed distance that he so desired. To increase the power of this kick, Koudo channeled chakra to his foot as well. Showing that he could channel his chakra through different mediums, without wasting chakra and exhausting himself.

" So. You essential just came here to wale on me. Is that it? "

Koudo asked her, darting his eyes towards her quickly before paying back attention to the situation that he was in right now.

Babus was not aware of the Infestation within him, and could only sense it as Koudo's own chakra... Therefore, he did not let go of the blade. However, with the swift kick coming to him, his idle claw would grab it, a sort of arctic mist flowing from the impact point. To parallel the Dark Claw that his right hand had to take energy from the sword, the left claw used the Frozen Claw to quickly grab and freeze Koudo's leg on contact, thus causing the frozen power to slowly creep up his body from the leg used to kick with. This was when Babus let go of the sword and spread his wings once more, flinging Koudo across the room and at a wall on the other side with incredible force. The moment Koudo left Babus' grasp, frozen energy started to form in his palm and shot out at Koudo's body like a lightning bolt... This was the Freeze Bolt, and as the name states, it was icy energy in the form of a lightning bolt that would freeze what it hit more or less on impact.

Priere was impressed by Babus' new show of power and actually liked him better in this form. She snickered and giggled when Koudo asked the question and could only answer him with

"Precisely~!"

She only hoped that Babus was strong enough to finish Koudo off to make sure he didn't act foolish around Priere again. Heh heh heh...

Koudo hit that wall, hard ass hell, and though he could have effectively dodged the ice lightning bolt coming his way because he had a high tolerance for pain, he took it head on. He allowed the lightning bolt to hit him and cover his entire body in the iciness and freeze everything that was him, except for an arm that he used to shatter himself. Shatter himself into a bunch of thing little pieces, save for the arm that flopped about with the sword still in it's hand. During Koudo's training, without Priere being around, he had his body completely and utterly crushed before and was able to reconstruct it with his Infestation Energy.

Since his arm remained, it was easier for him to do this. His body quickly started to reform, though it reformed invisibly, and this was for a reason. He was using the water replacement technique but used such little water that he appeared clear, save for the arm that continued to "flop" around when really it was Koudo reforming and making it move to confuse the poor girl and her digimon.

What the fuck. That really hurt like hell. Note to self, never try that shit again unless it's necessary.

Yeah a down side to this wonderful gift, that Kham had awakened him too, was that he could still feel the intense and unrivaled pain of his body being completely crushed. he sighed silently and continued the reconstruction as he looked to Priere for her reaction to her rival being "destroyed".

Though it would seem that Koudo was completely destroyed, Priere didn't seem to flinch at that. In fact, she kept on smiling at him, thinking that he had just turned himself into water again, as he was accustomed to doing.

"Don't be fooled, Babus. He's not done yet. Finish the job, he hasn't learned his lesson!"

Babus didn't seem hesitant, either, for as an IceDevimon, he was a sadistic murderer and wouldn't care even if Koudo WAS truly on the verge of death. Naturally, Priere would stop him, but it wasn't unlike him to feel that way. So, with the same speed as before and a flap of his wings, he was beside Koudo's gradually reforming body. He looked down, flexing his claws with anticipation. He took a rather large, powerful stomp onto the arm before quickly punching the ground with a freezing Ice Punch (no, not the pokemon move... XD), most likely freezing the reformation process that was going on at this time. At the feel of punching in to the puddle as he did, Babus was rather... Pleasured by it. So much, in fact, that he decided he wanted to do more to Koudo. He put more weight on his foot which was on the arm, then had his fist become the Dark Claw again, punching the ground to drain Koudo's power and shatter him, lifted his fist up and let it become embedded with frozen power again, then let loose with another Ice Punch. Then the Dark Claw. Then Ice Punch. And so on and so forth for a little while.... Just wailing on Koudo's body...

Priere laughed. Hard. She wasn't going to let Koudo die, but he was definitely going to suffer~!

"Hahahahaha~! How's that feel, Koudo~?"

Before Babus could get out of control, though, she called him off with a snap of her fingers, Babus rising slowly and crossing his arms before his wings wrapped around his neck to cloak his upper body and he would step back toward Priere, motionless. They were going to let him reform now. Priere whistled an upbeat tune as she waited for Koudo's reformation to be complete, then looked at Babus and petted his side to show affection toward him.

Koudo took the onslaught as it came, the pain not enough to matter to him for some reason. He had a resilient body and nature, there was no way that he was going to show her what she wanted to see. Once the onslaught was finished, Koudo reformed like he had tried to do previously and made himself visible. He looked tired, but oddly wasn't. He looked tired of the situation, and not exhausted because his energy was being continuously stolen. It was actually working to his favor, since his Infestation Energy was now sitting pretty in the belly of her beast. he left it alone.

" Are we done? "

he asked, remaining resistant to her, of course, and putting his hand towards the sky as his game fell from it. He sighed quietly to himself.

Priere laughed a little as he seemed pretty annoyed by this unnecessary conflict, but she naturally did not seem to care.

"Heh heh heh. You seem kinda upset, Koudo~. Now the next time you decide you want to piss me off, I'll let Signis and Blue get at you, and you've never fought those two before!!"

Speaking of which, she hadn't heard from Signis and Blue in a while... She might have to get some heart to heart time with them about Priere's whole advancement...

"... I mean, do you want to be done? Cuz if you do, then take your damn energy out of my Digimon, please. He may not know what it looks like, but I do. I can see it by now."

She had grown accustomed to the Infestation's presence and supernatural power so much that she could see it when it was in large quantities as if it were normal chakra. Babus turned to her with a bit of a worried, but calm expression on his face, scowling at Koudo.

Babus: What trickery is this?

Priere sighed, not even feeling like explaining to him... She only wanted to see if he could... 'Digivolve,' as he said, even further than this powerful behemoth... It would be sweet. But he didn't seem to be changing back to normal for some reason...

Koudo looked up from his game before looking back down at it and nodding it head. He snapped his fingers and released the large quantity of the Infestation Energy that he had inside her digimon, and brought it all back to himself. He didn't pull it back into his body, he trapped it in what looked like a cybernetic jar which traveled hastily through to the back of the lab, study material.

" You wouldn't mind if I took the PET I gave you off your hands for a little bit would you? "

He asked putting his hand out and looking up from the game system in his hands. There was something that he needed to do with her device, and it wasn't putting the sentient being called a NetNavi inside.

" There is something that i need to do with it, with both mine and yours. "

He told her, as he slipped the game system in his pocket and waited for her to offer the device.

One of Priere's eyebrows raised when he asked for the PET. He must have needed to do some work on it. Looks like all of her technological devices were getting better on her recently.

"Yeah, here. What, you giving it an upgrade or something?"

She looked at Babus and snapped her fingers, though he didn't seem to understand what to do. Priere hadn't told him to do anything and as such it wasn't like he was ready for anything. She waited only a few moments before she snapped her fingers again, this time more forcefully and with a power that left the sound reverberating throughout the whole lab. There was anger in that one and it was very apparent. Without a second thought, Babus acted on sheer instinct and reverted himself into pure arctic mist and wrapped around Priere, lessening her visibility to Koudo. She reclined in her normal position, still floating, the mist seeming to form some sort of cushion-like form around her, as if swaddling her. She sighed contentedly and laughed slightly to herself, for this was a rather nice use for her Digimon when he wasn't in battle.

"... Ah... That's good..."

She handed over her PET to Koudo finally.

"So yeah, what are you gonna do? And by the way, what of Shin Hanabi? He has an answer yet? And what about the Ice Sanctuary for me and Perura? You perfected that machine yet?"

Seemed to be a lot of questions that hadn't been answered because of their lack of communication lately. But hell, it was nice to do your own thing every now and then, right?

Koudo took her device and looked it over quickly before.. well... effectively crushing it with his hand. He did the same with the one that he carried around and let the pieces fall to the floor.

" Something like an upgrade I guess. "

He told her before yawning and shrugging his shoulders.

" I haven't talked to him, don't feel like it. I have the machine for the ice sanctuary completed, well the design anyway, just gotta fucking building it. All in all, I've been spending too much time outside the lab and not enough inside. Seclusion is what I shall give myself once you leave. "

He told her this for a couple reasons. One, to let her know not to call on him for anything. Two, to make sure that she informed everyone else not to come to this place. Three, well, because he just wanted to tell her.

Priere gave him the okay with a thumbs up, thinking about what she'd do in the meantime....

Suddenly, Priere was taken into the depths of her mind for the first time in quite a while. It actually shocked her a bit.

Inside, her mind seemed to be different... Much different than it was before, actually. Signis and Blue must have done some redecorating...? Or maybe her new attitude was what was changing it.... Who knows?

Priere: ... Yo, Signis, Blue. What is it? Where the hell have you all been for all this time?

Signis: We were merely watching you and letting you go off on your own for a while... A sort of development for yourself, you could say.

Blue: .... But we're back.

Signis: Yes, quite. We have noticed that in your developmental stage, you have.. Advanced rather quickly through all of this, as shown by the significant changes here. We noticed this and realized that it was your time to do as you wished without our help or guidance... And now your potential has risen yet again.

Blue: ... It's time.

Priere, with a bit of confusion, "Time for what?"

Signis: Hmhm... Silly girl. Time now for you to find the tome of your ancestors. It is part of your tradition, you know.

Priere: ... Oh. Crap, it is? Hell, I barely remember my old traditions...

Signis: Because once we stole you away from your parents, your traditions did not follow, you silly little Insangel girl.

Priere: Well, if that's the case, what's the point of starting them up again?

Signis: Fool! When we stole you away, we had our own selfish goals in mind... But now we realize that all of our goals can be attained via your traditions... And those traditions are all listed in that grimoire. Familial spells, abilities, traits, traditions... Secrets. And with your new potential...

Priere: ... I'll be able to master them!

Signis: And become one of the greats upon your family tree... You remember that, right? You wanted to become one of the greats of your family tree? Hm?

Priere: Most definitely...

Signis: Then now is the time, Priere! We must attain your family power! The thing only accessible to those of your lineage! The sacred grimoire...

Priere: Fucking YESS!!! That's what we'll do!

Blue: ... The Land of Eternal Rain...

Priere: That's where it's located? Huh. Wonder why it's there...? Wouldn't my family have hidden it someplace... Uh... Secret?

Signis: True, but the thing is, that grimoire is a priceless item of top notch sorcery... Therefore, people have tried to steal it. The only thing is, since they aren't of your familial line, the grimoire has killed them when they tried to use it. So after being moved so much... The last place it was dropped was in the Land of Eternal Rain. Probably by some witch. Maybe the one who cursed that land?

Priere: Whatever, I don't care. Let's just go get it.

Signis: Of course...

Blue: ...

And Priere exited her mind...

What seemed to be a whole huge conversation actually lasted only a second or two, giving the illusion that Priere had a sort of epiphany.

"Oh! Koudo, I'm going out to go get that damn Grimoire I was talking about. By the time I'm done, you should be finished with your shit as well."

She floated upright, the mist still shrouded around her.

"... See ya."

She made her exit, the lab becoming a normal temperature again and any frozen objects melting back to normal.

" .... "

Koudo walked deep into his lab. When he would be finished with whatever the hell he needed to do was unknown at the moment since he, himself, had no idea what he needed to do. He was confused, for the first time in a very long time, and had no idea what route to take to figure himself out. He was glad Priere had an idea on what she should do, and even Perura was out doing her power up thing, Maina and Naina were hunting souls so that they could start their training. Where did that leave Koudo?

Sai: " Koudo. "

Koudo stopped walking and looked up at the robotic girl that he had modified when he received her from Cleff. She extended her hand to him.

" ... Right.... I'll figure it out. I'll keep moving forward. "

Sai: " You do claim to be a genius, right? "

" It's not a claim. It's reality. I am a Genius. "

He smirked a little, and took Sai's hand before stepping deeper into the lab, the sealed off regions that he left under Cleff's control were about to be explored. He hoped there were ways for him to improve his power beyond those sealed off regions.
Back to top Go down

Digimon Fanfic; Koudo! Gimme A Hand Here...
Page 1 of 1