The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Digimon Fanfic; Okuwamon...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taomin
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Taomin

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 2642

Digimon Fanfic; Okuwamon... Empty
PostSubject: Digimon Fanfic; Okuwamon...   Digimon Fanfic; Okuwamon... EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 3:02 pm

After the meeting with Orca, which proved to be more stimulating than Tao had originally anticipated, she made her way to the Digital World, looking for a specific Digimon she had been researching a little bit. That digimon was... Okuwamon.

The bellowing of great wings buzzed through the air, as the digimon Taomin was looking for hovered over the skies with a small Tyrannomon in its mouth, mangled and bloodied. It had a scar upon its face from seemingly many battles past, showing it was a seasoned and possibly mentally unstable Okuwamon.

Its body shone with an odd, metallic coloring and its hair was black, rather than the normal. It landed right before Taomin, staggering, and falling to the ground. It had been previously injured. It could barely move.

The large insect crashed down to the land, heavily wounded, but still alive and ripe for the taking. From the looks of it, this one had been battling a herd of Tyrannomon and took one as its lunch. Cute.

"Tsao-Rin. Let's get this big bug."

In a blazing streak of flames from the sky, Tsao-Rin, the Youkomon, had appeared next to Taomin, already ready for battle.

Tsao-Rin: It is so weak... This will not take long at all.

She'd start this battle off by dashing right at the Okuwamon, body ablaze with how much speed she put behind her movement, and created several Homuradama around herself to burn this creature the very moment she came in contact with him.

Though weakened, Okuwamon was still a seasoned battler, and its destructive instinct always got the better of it, giving it the power to fight no matter what condition it was in. It rose to its feet the best it could, the blazing inferno that was Youkomon heading its way. Blood gushed from a now visible wound in its stomach as it lifted its great pincers. It moved its head in such a way that the puny Youkomon would indeed fly right in between then, where it would bring them together at blinding speeds, aiming to slice right through her. Because of how powerful its pincers were, being 10 times more powerful than diamond, it would be able to cleave through her in a heartbeat.

If not for her perceptive eyes, she would not have known that this creature had reared up for attack, and as it opened its pincers wide, she had to divert her own attack to escape the destructive power that were these great pincers. She dove downward at a blazing speed, hitting the ground around its feet on all fours and bursting from her blazing cloak.

Tsao-Rin: He is swift...

Taomin: You want me to get in this? I'm all for it, if I get to capture him!

Tsao-Rin: No... I can do this on my own. Even at a Champion level.

Her body ignited once more, and this time she ran around to the rear. Hopefully it was hard for this monster to move, considering all the damage it had taken, and that turning around would prove too much for it to handle, thus giving her the upper hand. The streak of flames leapt up into the sky and tried to dash at the Okuwamon from behind this time, though this time aiming at the large hole in its body.

Missing his target, the great insect quickly spotted her near his feet, lifting one up and slamming it down in order to crush her, but finding her speed too swift for him, she escaped. He turned his head to follow her until he couldn't anymore without turning completely around. He tried to by moving his legs little by little, but in the end it only caused him to fall down in pain, more blood gushing out. It lowered its head, as if it was barely conscious, and started to flail one of its arms about wildly, more blood gushing out. This creature was already at its limit.

But, it still foresaw the attack from behind, and as such, started to flap its mighty wings, creating a powerful gust of wind that hopefully blew back the Youkomon once more and prevented her from attack. That was the only thing this creature could pull off right now. It tried to lift itself up with its pincer arms, struggling, wobbling, trembling... It was astounding how it was able to still fight them so effectively whilst so injured. But it wouldn't last for long like this; not if it kept missing and moving around.

Just when she thought she got the drop on the Okuwamon, its mighty wings were set abuzz, and it snuffed out her flames and blew her back to the ground.

Tsao-Rin: Curses! This has gone on long enough! Great Dragon of Flames, come forth!

Her 9 tails spread, the flames on each of them rearing up and combining into one above all of the tails. There was a huge manifestation rising up, taking the form of what seemed to be a dragon's head. That head shot off toward the Okuwamon, its body being formed as streaks of flames behind it, and it opened its mouth in an attempt to consume the Okuwamon. If it were hit, then the flames would burn its body and harm both its mind and its soul, and hopefully that would be the end of it so that Taomin could take this thing for herself.

The Okuwamon insisted on still trying to fight back, flapping its wings violently again to blow away the flames of the dragon... But it proved useless. It was in too much of a weakened state right now, and exerting so much energy in such a fashion only caused it to fall, blood rushing out of the open wound through its abdomen. It was barely able to move now, and the flames would take its body totally ablaze, even being able to feel this burning sensation in his very mind and soul. It was a short battle, but this injured creature couldn't go on anymore, and as such, it would not resist anymore. It was surrendering to Tao not of choice, but because it lacked the consciousness to do otherwise. It was hers. However, being on the verge of death, it should be tended to quickly, lest this lucky break become a waste.

Tsao-Rin was relieved that the Okuwamon had given in like that. It gave her experience whilst also guaranteed a new, powerful ally. But one question puzzled her...

Tsao-Rin: Why did you want an Okuwamon?

Taomin, fumbling with the Digivice and all of its new age technology she wasn't familiar with, pointed the thing at the Okuwamon and pressed a series of buttons, none of them being the one she needed.

"Ugh, stupid... Oh. Oh yeah. Because of this guy Orca. I'd been looking for a new Digimon to have and after fighting with him, this one caught my eye."

She finally pressed the correct button, which in turn shot a beam at the Okuwamon and started to break it down into nothing but data, which would be sucked into the digivice thoroughly.

"Heh. I can't wait to show the kid. I think I'll name this guy the Grand Duke. Haha. Yeah. That sounds badass."

When he was done converting into data, she took a look at him, finding that the digivice was assisting in repairs of its body, since this was like a hub for digital creatures.

"... But it'll be a while before he can actually do anything. He's gotta heal up."

She looked at the small Tyrannomon's body that was still here and shook her head.

"Pity. Would have been nice to have one of those, too."

Once the Okuwamon was taken into the digivice, the Tyrannomon that was within its jaws started to move a little. It was still alive, but barely conscious, and it was more critically wounded than the Okuwamon was. Thankfully, it hadn't died yet, and was still able to speak.

"Please... Please help me..."

Though its vision was blurred, it had seen what Tao had done to take that Okuwamon out of its misery, and the only way for his life to be saved was for the same thing to happen to it.

"Take me... That device... It can heal me... Please..."

It weakly raised an arm up, barely even able to maintain it for more than a moment before it dropped down. His eyes were coming to a close and his head was becoming harder to hold up. Death was close.

"I'll... go with you... Just don't... let... me..."

He was starting to pass out. He couldn't speak anymore. Tao best make her decision quick and hasty, before this Tyrannomon's body turnedd back into data.

Taomin smiled and licked her lips.

"Chance, much?"

The Tyrannomon she wished to achieve was hers, by its consent. She held up her digivice to it and the same beam connected with it, breaking down its body into the digivice. She looked at it, and as he said, he was in much worse condition than that Okuwamon. He definitely needed to heal up.

"Heh. Two for one special. I like that type of deal. Come on, Tsao-Rin. We've gotta show the others the new recruits..."

Tao hopped on Tsao-Rin's back, and in a blazing streak of flames they had vanished.

6th Restriction -- Kuroshiro Kyuubi, the Crystal Garuda; Goddess Of Wind. She governs the power of Fun and presides over the Heart, with dominion over the element of wind. Once a demon-possessed young divine priestess, after thousands of years, her curse was broken and allowed her to ascend to being a Goddess. She is wild and free and likes to be naked, but when formal and composed, she often wears her Living Shadow as a pitch black kimono, like the one of her days before the demonic possession. Her nine tails each are tipped with a special substance that resembles paint in viscosity, but is more akin to elements, and even pure reality. She wields many weapons, but her greatest tool is the giant calligraphy brush that she uses for her 'Absolute Incantation'. With her spiritual powers and capacity for divination, Taomin communes with spirits of all kinds, and specializes in usage of talismans, and protects the Green Grimoire of the 'Wind Sanctuary'. When in her Goddess form, she is naked, with her long, wild, black hair doing as it may. Her tribal markings become green rather than red, and her legs become like that of a fox's. As a Goddess, she exhibits her Kyuubi nature, but when demonic, her Oni nature is more prevalent, and her markings return to their original red coloration.

Back to top Go down

Digimon Fanfic; Okuwamon...
Page 1 of 1