The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Digimon Fanfic; Training With Guilmon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taomin
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Kazegami, Crystal Wings of the Crystal Force :: Crystal Garuda of the Avisora Paradisia
Taomin

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 2642

Digimon Fanfic; Training With Guilmon Empty
PostSubject: Digimon Fanfic; Training With Guilmon   Digimon Fanfic; Training With Guilmon EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 8:24 am

After disappearing from the store affliction would appear in the training grounds as he equipped the hidden gun blade to his left arm he would grab his digivice from his pocket he would then point it outward as guilmon slowly digitized out of it....

"Whats up affliction"

"Hey guilmon its time for me and you to train alright"

"How we gonna do that"

"i'm going to put 50 pounds weights on both your wrists and ankles and i'm going to put 50 pound weights on both my wrists and ankles"

"Ok thats it"

"Hold on let me finish.Then you are going to fight me and don't hold back either"

"Alright"

After guilmon agreed affliction erupted with darkness spreading it to his arms and legs making it easier to move with the weights he then jumped back about 3ft and waited to see what guilmon was going to do.......

"Pyro Sphere!"

Guilmon said as he shot 2 fireballs out his mouth towards affliction he then readied himself for a counter attack..

As the fireballs came for him affliction signed as a dark wall erupted from the ground blocking both pyro spheres he then would disperse the wall and hold his left hand out and shoot 5 five dark bullets towards guilmon...

"Ok buddy try to dodge these"

Affliction said as he signed breathing in deeply then releasing blazing fire just like a flamethrower towards guilmon about 5ft behind the bullets...

Some ways away, though still visible to the eyes of the two in the area, a Renamon would appear. This Renamon was no ordinary one... Her silver fur sleek and glimmering, making it look as if she had a mysterious glow in the light. She stood there watching the two, her eyes unwavering and her arms crossed across her chest... Waiting for the right moment.

"Oh crap...Pyro Burner!"

Guilmon hurried as he released a flamethrower of his own destroying the bullets and counter acting the fire wave...

*Growls*"Huh another digimon"

Guilmon said as he looked at the Renamon in the distance almost completely ignoring affliction guilmon's natural battle instincts had kicked in...

"Guilmon hold on a second you don't know how strong this one is and besides this creature looks different"

Affliction said as he appeared right behind guilmon....

The mysterious Renamon had finally caught their eyes, but probably only the nose of the Guilmon rather than his feeble eyes. Once she was noticed, she stepped forward silently, as if showing the two that she were their opponent now. For what reason this was, a mystery, just like the mystical fox before them. As she stepped upon the grass below, it seemed to grow just a bit, resonating with this Renamon's spiritual power, just as all of nature would. She closed her eyes for merely a moment, quickly and sharply opening them to stare at her opponents, a ring of sharpened, glowing leaves manifesting themselves around her body, swirling as if some sort of leaf shield... The Digimon Battle had begun.

"Go get her boy"

Affliction said as he watched guilmon walk slowly to the renamon until he came to a stop about 10ft away from her guilmon would then make the first move...

"Pyro Sphere!!"

Guilmon said as he shot 3 fireballs towards the renamon but also being aware of an counter attack...

The Renamon, Tsao-Rin, did not stop walking toward them. In fact, her keen eyes saw the infernal blast coming toward her, about 3 of her 10 leaves going to work on it. With a few slashes faster than the normal eye could comprehend, the fireball would become nothing more than a puff of flames, burnt away with the wind. The Diamond Storm leaves had sliced through it in several different places, forcing the fireball to 'fall apart' one would call it, and the flames to disperse before making impact. Though she lost those three blades in the process to the searing flames, she still had seven more at her disposal, and she didn't seem to be ready to back down. Perhaps they could make her uncross her arms this time?

"Pyro Sphere"

Guilmon said releasing 4 fireballs as he began running towards the renamon but with weights it slowed him down quiet a bit but he kept on running his claws then erupted with fire this was his Hazard Claw move which could destroy small boulders he then attempted to claw at renamon wildly...

Tsao-Rin watched the next assault of fireballs come at her, the Guilmon trying to overwhelm her with flames instead of strike her down with one, but the simple animalistic digimon did not realize... She could make more of those leaves. But she did not. As each fireball came to her, she raised a leg up, one of her Diamond Storm leaves coating the sole of her paw-foot like a shoe's sole. The second the first fireball entered her kicking range, she kicked it away with speed rivaling her own leaves; a blurred and fluent motion as she repeated the process for all 4, the all of them heading off in different directions and bursting into flames. She shook her head, speaking directly to Affliction...

"... Your Guilmon is poorly trained..."

That said, he had come in with a Hazard Claw attack, which would be skillfully and thoughtfully evaded by the Renamon in several blurred motions, almost as if she were a hologram, herself. But no, a swift kick was delivered to the Guilmon, with power trying to send him flying into the air, where the final 3 leaves would follow him, aiming to slice right through him.

"Well thats why we were training by ourselves out here"

Afffliciton said as he looked at the renamon and as for guilmon he would be kicked in the air but not far since he had weights on him and for the leaves as they were coming for guilmon he performed his wild scratch attack completely ripping the leaves to shreds with his claws he would then land on the ground causing a small tremor.....

"Pyro Grenade!!"

Guilmon said as he shot out 2 layered fireballs which detonates on contact which cause moderate damage and if caught in the blast radius the renamon would be burned....

Tsao-Rin narrowed her eyes to Affliction, though kept her sights on the Guilmon before her. Seeing it land, she could tell that he was very powerful, but lacked the skill and coordination necessary to fight someone of her caliber.

"Truly the Digimon of strength within our triad..."

Naturally, she referred to the triad of Renamon, Terriermon and Guilmon, as the power of Strength was within Guilmon and Speed within Renamon. Upping the power of his attack, the Pyro Grenade came forth toward Tsao-Rin, but she had yet another trick up her sleeve. She walked toward it, letting one arm fall to the side dramatically as leaves formed around her.

"Kohenkyo..."

And again, in another fluid motion, it would seem as if she and the Guilmon had warped into each other's spots, the Renamon continuing walking as if nothing ever happened. Now the Pyro Grenade was aimed at the Guilmon, which, with his weights still attached, he should find a hard time evading. Staring back at Affliction, Tsao-Rin readied her next attack, turning slowly toward the Guilmon though her eyes stayed locked on the Tamer.

"... I'll turn your Digimon back into data..."

"Digimon triad?"

Affliction said with a surprised yet curious expression he had no idea of what renamon was talking about but he figured that he had to do some research on this.But he continued...

"You will not turn guilmon back into data not if I have anything to say about it"

Affliction said as he began signing

(Meanwhile)
Being transported guilmon would notice his own attack coming for him he knew with these weights he wouldn't be able to dodge it quicker enough so he fired a pyro sphere at the ground in front of him while jumping backwards at the same propeling him backwards using the force of his own attack avoiding the grenades he would then speak himself....

"Afffliction calm down don't get so worked up stop trying to interfer and as for you renamon lets continue this battle"

Guilmon said as he prepared himself for her next attack...

Tsao-Rin averted her gaze from Affliction and back to the Guilmon, whose insolent words inspired her to speak yet again.

"You are foolish for not allowing your master to assist you... For you alone cannot defeat me."

She hopped into the air, fazing out in a blur and just as quickly reappeared in front of the Guilmon using her Kokaishuku, a spinning kick with the speed and power of a tornado. She intended to hit the Guilmon and sling him back over to his master, making the two of them collide, if she were able to. As for the song sung by Affliction, she paid it no mind at the moment. She only laughed at the feeble Guilmon.

"Hmhm... I bet you can't even Digivolve, can you?"

"I can tr..

Guilmon said as he was interrupted by the kick being slung to affliction and as he was affliction caught him stopping his path of travel he then put him down on the ground as guilmon was shaking off the pain from the kick affliction then spoke...

"No he can't digivolve not yet at least"

Affliction said as he looked at guilmon while he had his eyes fixed on renamon with a determined look on his face he then spoke...

"We can try right now affliction"

"I don't know how myself"

Affliction said while scratching his head while looking at his red digivice....

Tsao-Rin narrowed her eyes, displeased with the two of them as a unit. She turned around, shaking her head.

"I don't even know why I waste my time with you two... I should have killed you both from the start..."

Her paw started to glow with a dark flame, sinister and altering from red and black... Dark chi, it seemed.

"I sense dark powers coming from her"

Affliction said as his digivice began to shine a red glow of light while letting out a loud squeaky sound.Guilmon then also began to glow red as he floated in the air IT WAS TIME......

"I feel funny"

Guilmon said as some type of digital red aura covered his whole body hiding him from sight the aura then took the shape of a red egg it then grew in size as guilmon yelled....

"GUILMON DIGIVOLVE TOO.........GROWLMON!!"

The egg then exploded letting out a bright light that could blind everyone in the area for a short time.Wiping off his eyes affliction then looked up at growlmon surprised by how much he changed he then spoke....

"Whoa man....hes' huge"

*Roars*"Your going down!"

Growlmon said as he lifted his huge claw pointing it at renamon with the weights still attached to them good thing they was adjustable.....

Tsao-Rin didn't seem to be fazed at all by the Digivolution of this creature. He was still wild, he was still unkempt and he was still an oaf of a Digimon that lacked any discipline or training at all. He would lose this battle, and would lose it only faster when she digivolved as well.

"... What a fool..."

Raising her burning red paw up, the flames consumed her body and became a dark light around her filled with malicious intent.

"Renamon digivolve to..."

The evil flames that encased her body began to scorch the land around her, the dark chi forming her into a rather evil being, the complete opposite of Renamon's more holy transformation of Kyuubimon. Engulfed in these darkened flames, the fell to all fours, her body starting to morph into that of a larger fox-like beast, her single tail splitting into that of nine. Around her neck, a cursed item began to form, before finally the dark flames exploded off of her body, leaving this energy only around her paws and at the tips of her tail. The black and red flames that burst from her body now formed several demonic will-o-wisp-like creatures nearby with menacing faces. She was...

"... Youkomon..."

She stood there, gazing at the Growlmon with the wild spirit, but her mind was honed so intensely that she could even see his fighting spirit burning within. Her spiritual power began to flare now as well, rivaling the spirit of Growlmon as the grass that grew to her dark chi now began to wither and rot, as was the power of this being of destruction and decay.

"... You will not survive..."

Surprised and worried at the fact that renamon digivolved Affliction began to sense dark energies coming from her so powerful that it almost surpassed his own.He then looked at his growlmon just standing there he didn't waver it was as if he waited and expected renamon to digivolve it was sure to say that guilmon's personality had changed also he then spoke to growlmon.....

"Can you take her?"

"I'm not sure"

Growlmon said as he looked at Youkomon although he didn't say anything he also sensed this digimon's power but he couldn't back down not yet at least he then took 1 step forward as flames began to ignite in his mouth he then yelled....

"Exhaust Flame"

As he shot out a scorching burst of flames from its gut with thunderous might towards youkomon......

Youkomon didn't even give them the privilege of a slight glance as the flames came to engulf her. With her mind alone, the flames would twist and distort around her body, leaving her completely unharmed by the powerful blast. When it was done, her eyes opened, her head turning off toward the horizon.

"... I am the harbinger of destruction and decay. Of ruin and misfortune. Pure bad luck befalls all places I walk."

She took a few steps forward, disappearing in a streaking blur of fire, only to reappear right in front of Growlmon and Affliction for just enough time to say something else.

"... This presence you feel... The foreboding aura of your utter demise... That is my power."

In another streak of dark flames, she was gone, and now all that was left with them was her destructive presence, which should make their knees buckle, their minds cringe, and their bodies weak.

Some ways behind them, she appeared again in but a single second, eyes gleaming with dark power just once.

"Homuradama... Come, Blazing Spheres."

And just as quickly as she called for them, a distortion of the atmosphere caused these will-o-wisp-like balls of evil flames generate around her, concocted from her own spirit, mind and flames of her body into sentient beings that she could control. At blazing speeds, they were launched at the two hopefully unsuspecting fire-fodder, ready to blaze straight through them and burn their minds, bodies and even spirits to ash.

"What the...."

Affliction said as he saw Youkomon distort the flames before they could even touch her by then he knew growlmon and him was out of their lead and as she appeared in front of them he continued his sentence saying...

"Fuck"

After she disappeared and after hearing her words he could sense her power behind him so he quickly turned around as growlmon was stunned just by the sheer speed of this digimon let alone her power.As affliction saw those flames he knew him or growlmon couldn't defend against it with exerting most of their energy so he did what a normal person would RUN AWAY......

Before the flames could even make contact he quickly clapped his hands together as dark clouds spreaded and covered him and growlmon and as the flames hit the clouds they disperse as both growlmon and affliction was gone....

The two of them fled the scene at the mental power of Youkomon, clearly ill-prepared for what she had to offer.

"I will be back for you all... Next time... And perhaps I will achieve my highest form..."

She looked up to the sky, which darkened at her glance. Her feet flared up and she darted off into the sky, running strictly on air. She was the Digimon able to move as a streak through heaven itself. She was heading back to Taomin...

6th Restriction -- Kuroshiro Kyuubi, the Crystal Garuda; Goddess Of Wind. She governs the power of Fun and presides over the Heart, with dominion over the element of wind. Once a demon-possessed young divine priestess, after thousands of years, her curse was broken and allowed her to ascend to being a Goddess. She is wild and free and likes to be naked, but when formal and composed, she often wears her Living Shadow as a pitch black kimono, like the one of her days before the demonic possession. Her nine tails each are tipped with a special substance that resembles paint in viscosity, but is more akin to elements, and even pure reality. She wields many weapons, but her greatest tool is the giant calligraphy brush that she uses for her 'Absolute Incantation'. With her spiritual powers and capacity for divination, Taomin communes with spirits of all kinds, and specializes in usage of talismans, and protects the Green Grimoire of the 'Wind Sanctuary'. When in her Goddess form, she is naked, with her long, wild, black hair doing as it may. Her tribal markings become green rather than red, and her legs become like that of a fox's. As a Goddess, she exhibits her Kyuubi nature, but when demonic, her Oni nature is more prevalent, and her markings return to their original red coloration.

Back to top Go down

Digimon Fanfic; Training With Guilmon
Page 1 of 1