The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Daddy-Daughter Doomsday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ty
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Ty

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1132
Job/hobbies : Kairo Tymon

Daddy-Daughter Doomsday Empty
PostSubject: Daddy-Daughter Doomsday   Daddy-Daughter Doomsday EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 5:28 pm

It was a lovely day at the 'Tropicillo Memorium' theme park, with the sun shining brightly upon the prehistoric jungle-esque amusement park. Some dinosaurs could be seen and heard as they roamed about the park, the tame creatures being their own piece of the attraction. The roots from the massive jungle tree created a majority of the rides and attractions in this area, and the tree was larger than all of the dinosaurs and the other trees about.

Allmaster Ty and Willmaster Holy Trinity appeared by his will at the gates of the Tropicillo Memorium theme park. "Here We Are!" Ty presented to his daughter, Trinity, "We Can Have Some Fun Here! We Can Do Whatever You Want To Do Here. So Choose Anything!" Ty pat the head of his lovely daughter, reassuring her.
Back to top Go down
Grand Genesia
Willmaster the Creation :: Undying Will; Goddess of All Will, Wishes, and Dreams
Willmaster the Creation :: Undying Will; Goddess of All Will, Wishes, and Dreams
Grand Genesia

Dragon
Leo Female Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Doomsday   Daddy-Daughter Doomsday EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 5:49 pm

Holy Trinity looked at the amusement park with awe. "Oooo! I Didn't Know This Was Here, Daddy!" When given the opportunity to decide what she wanted to do, Trinity floated inside the entrance and looked around. "Ummm, Let's Go This Way!" she suggested, pulling her father in some arbitrary direction, but still farther inside of the amusement park. She gazed in awe at the gnarly roots that basically made up every attraction and building in the park, finding the design to be rather intricate. "Wow, That's So Cool!" she mentioned, just enjoying sightseeing. But then, she saw something really interesting on the tree -- a shiny metallic dragon. "OOO, DADDY!! THAT ONE, THAT ONE!" She pointed at the dragon excitedly. "I WANNA FIGHT DINOSAURS ON THE DRAGON, DADDY!!"
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Doomsday   Daddy-Daughter Doomsday EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 12:04 pm

The Allmaster turned his weary, but cognizant head toward where his beloved daughter pointed, figuring he knew where her interest would lie. "Ah..." he uttered, closing his eyes. "You Surely Are My Daughter..." Ty mumbled to her, opening his lids slightly to look at Trinity. "... That's My Dragon. Hahaha." Now, Ty was already a dragon, and owned many dragons, but that specific dragon -- the Silver Dragon -- was one that he made especially for this place. "... Daddy Made That Dragon For This Place, Sweetie," Ty explained, "A Short Time After You Were Born, In Fact..." All too quickly, he began to reminisce of those years when he was just coming into his true potential, and also when much of his activity gravitated toward his family and their future in the Veritas.

"I Remember It Like It Was Yesterday..." As Allmaster Ty began his anecdote, he gingerly grabbed his daughter's hand and floated off with her toward the dwelling of the Silver Dragon, explaining the story all the way. "... I Was Busy Fighting On The Lost World Against The Forces Of Evil Whilst Also Learning More About Myself As I Matured, Which Gave Way To Me Mastering Many Abilities And Conquering Many Things. One Of The Things I Conquered Was A Specific Terrain On The Lost World, Which Was A Theme Park." Once the two were high enough, Allmaster Ty turned his daughter around so that she would be able to witness the piece of land hovering where it was. "At First, The Amusement Park, Like A Great Deal Of The Lost World, Was Impure And Tainted At That Time. In Order To Defend The Land From Evil, I Created The Silver Dragon To Protect This Location, As It Was Attached To Land That Was Originally Part Of The Original Reality Village, Where The Veritas Originated. This Land Was Separate From The Lost World's Land, However After Our Integration, That Land Bound The Worlds Together By The 'Flower Garden'. Because Of That, The Area Surrounding This Land Also Came With Us In The Transition From The Lost World To Our Own Dimension."

Sooner or later, the two reached the Silver Dragon's location, which was upon the enormous tree's trunk. "In Addition To The Silver Dragon," Ty continued, seeming to have a bit more to his relatively simplified tale, "I Created A Mechanical Dragon In Its Image!" Ty brought Trinity into the hole where the Silver Dragon and the Mechanical Dragon were, landing before the Silver Dragon. "So, You May Ride The Silver Dragon And I Will Take The Mechanical Dragon. Go On And Get Familiar Before We Set Out To Have Some Fun In The Amusement Park." With the way that the park was designed, extremely large creatures could have just as much fun as the smaller ones... As was the intention of the park when it was established by the Tensei this way.
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Doomsday   Daddy-Daughter Doomsday EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 12:12 pm

Like a metallic statue, the Silver Dragon rested before the young Trinity, eyes watching over the entire amusement park. Its body was sleek and smooth, like refined metal, and also seemed to be rather malleable in order to allow the dragon mobility. It bore a relatively simple design no different from a common dragon, though it was noticeably much larger than a typical dragon, and even towered over the dinosaurs, which it fed on if they became wild within the park. Though its body was smooth and had no spikes nor scales, the Silver Dragon still bore large dragon wings. Being here since its own conception and serving under the Tensei in order to oversee the park, the Silver Dragon had more in its eyes than it let on.

It lowered its head to the blessed Holy Trinity, closing its eyes in obedience to her, as it usually did its master. It looked at her and nuzzled its face up against her playfully soon after.
Back to top Go down
Grand Genesia
Grand Genesia

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Doomsday   Daddy-Daughter Doomsday EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 12:17 pm

"Ohhh!" Trinity gasped as all of this occurred, "Wow, Daddy! Awesome!" She immediately took a liking to the Silver Dragon and giggled as she played with its face. "Woo! Okay, Let's Go!!" She floated onto the long neck of the Silver Dragon and sat at its peak, where she wrapped her body around and held on tightly. "LET'S GO DESTROY STUFF NOW!!! WOOHOO~!!!" Using her power over all Will, Holy Trinity took over the will of the Silver Dragon and synchronized it with her own, just as she'd once done her mother in order to become the Willmaster, under her father's instruction. The Silver Dragon would lose control of itself and begin to act like Trinity did, which made it spontaneously take off and dive into the main area. The two began to terrorize the dinosaurs and the people in a playful fashion, jumping all over the rides and attractions in a carefree fashion.
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Doomsday   Daddy-Daughter Doomsday EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 12:29 pm

Allmaster Ty gazed with a hint of fondness at his daughter's actions, reminding him of his own when he was much younger. "Ohhh, Daughter..." Ty placed a hand on his cheek, shaking his head. "I Suppose My Destructive Gene Courses Through You, Too, My Dear..." Ty hopped into the Mechanical Dragon and began to pilot it as a mech, sitting in the cockpit within the forehead. "... However, You Must Learn To Control That, My Dear..." After testing out the harmonization between himself and the Mechanical Dragon, Ty took off behind Trinity and landed the unit before her. "... Darling, I Know You're Excited, But You Cannot Just Go Off Destroying Things Like This," he said, blocking the blows from the Silver Dragon as it went on, "Go Play With The Dinosaurs, Okay Sweetie? Daddy Will Be There Soon."

Since this was a tourist attraction, obviously this was not the best place for the Tensei to act out of bounds, even if they owned everything. Bad for publicity. However, Ty's daughter was young and carefree, and her spirit was pure and innocent, so he knew that she didn't particularly mean to be dangerous to anyone. She was only playfully expressing her nature, most of which was passed down from Ty, who was quite the same when he was her age. Even so, there was a time and place for everything, and Trinity didn't quite understand that philosophy yet. So, as a father does, Ty had to cover for his daughter's free spirit.

"We Apologize, Everyone," Allmaster Ty spoke out from the Mechanical Dragon, "This Is My Daughter's First Time Here And She Is Very Excited. Do Not Mind Us. Go On About Your Business." He laughed, somewhat nervously, but lightly nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Grand Genesia
Grand Genesia

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Doomsday   Daddy-Daughter Doomsday EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 12:33 pm

Trinity and the Silver Dragon looked to the Allmaster with sorrowful, large, shimmering eyes. "Sowwy, Daddy..." said Holy Trinity, who then perked up immediately after. "COME ON, SILVER DRAGON!!! LET'S GOOOOOO!!!"

She darted off on the Silver Dragon, toward the areas where larger creatures lived. "DADDY, LOOK!! AM I DOING IT RIGHT?!" Trinity maneuvered the Silver Dragon over to the dinosaurs, who were much smaller than it, and crashed directly into them, then made impact with one of the giant tree roots coming from the land, crushing and splattering the dinosaurs all over it. "Like... Like That?!"
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Doomsday   Daddy-Daughter Doomsday EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 12:36 pm

"Yes, Darling, Just Like That," Ty answered as he approached on the Mechanical Dragon. "Just Work A Little Bit On Your Landing." He passed over her in the Mechanical Dragon, shouting to her, "Here! Try To Follow Me!" The Mechanical Dragon took Ty off around the side of the massive tree, where he would soon be out of sight, awaiting his daughter to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Grand Genesia
Grand Genesia

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Doomsday   Daddy-Daughter Doomsday EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 12:39 pm

She watched attentively as her father flew overhead cleanly and with no turbulence. Trinity immediately wanted to do the very same thing, so she raised the Silver Dragon from the ground with her will and drew it into the air, then took off on it and gained on her father. "Daddyyyyyy! Lookit Me Flyyyy~!" It didn't take her very long to catch up to him, as it didn't seem like her dragon was moving using the normal laws of physics. There was a strange rainbowish aura around it, which seemed to intensify the longer that Trinity was upon it. This caused its body to shine with iridescence, however its flight looked awkward and forced.
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Doomsday   Daddy-Daughter Doomsday EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 12:47 pm

"Oh Wow, There You Are," Ty said with a bit of surprise. He noticed quickly that the Silver Dragon was not flying by itself, but being flown by Trinity's will. He was sure that she wasn't trying to overpower the dragon on purpose, but being as powerful as she was, she could overpower the will of any creature. She wasn't aware of this, but she was going to need to get a bit of guidance about this in order to establish a true bond with herself and others without simply being completely overbearing with her spirit. Ty had trouble with this when he was younger, however because of his reserved nature, he was able to suppress it. Trinity was far more openly expressive, which meant her power was magnified naturally rather than suppressed naturally, as his was. That made it harder to control, however, due to the magnification.

So, Ty was going to teach her a good lesson before they left; one about less powerful wills. "Trinity," Ty began to say to his daughter, "You Are Doing A Wonderful Job, And Daddy Is Very Pleased With You, But Did You Notice Something About The Silver Dragon, Sweetheart? He Doesn't Look Like He Is Really There. Are You Sure He's Having Fun?" Ty would leave the words at that as he flew upward and into the air, through the gargantuan branches of the tree and maneuvered through them. "Follow Daddy Through The Tree! Don't Fall Behind!"
Back to top Go down
Grand Genesia
Grand Genesia

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Doomsday   Daddy-Daughter Doomsday EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 12:50 pm

Honestly, Trinity didn't really know what her father was talking about. Obviously, the Silver Dragon was having fun, just like she was. However, as she reflected on it, Trinity would be able to feel the will of the Silver Dragon deep within her own. "... What's That?" The Silver Dragon turned its head to face her, then she looked at it in its reflective eyes, only to see herself in their glow. "... Ohhh... I See... I'm Controlling The Dragon, But The Dragon Is Not Controlling Himself..." Calming and centering herself, Holy Trinity withdrew her willpower into herself, which broke the Silver Dragon free of her domineering influence. "... I'm Sorry, Silver Dragon. Please Follow My Daddy, Please~!"
Back to top Go down
Sacred Beasts

Sacred Beasts

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Doomsday   Daddy-Daughter Doomsday EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 12:56 pm

Once the Silver Dragon was free of the Willmaster's control, it regained its composure in the air by first readjusting itself to physics, wherein which it would retain flight and take off behind the Mechanical Dragon, up into the branches of the tree. There, it took to many different flight maneuvers which allowed it to both become more aerodynamic and also more evasive, which granted it the ability to move about the branches in the air without making contact with anything. It was clear that the Silver Dragon had more experience than Trinity, so it was shown in its flight. Though it wasn't as easy, it was more controlled, and thus a better flight. Even with such a gap between them, the Silver Dragon was able to catch up to the Mechanical Dragon before they reached the top of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Doomsday   Daddy-Daughter Doomsday EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 10:11 am

Up in the Mechanical Dragon, Ty noticed the Silver Dragon's presence returning to it, and its movements became more natural again. "Thaaat's It, Darling!" Ty shouted to Trinity, "You're Doing A Good Job!" He soared through the top of the tree, out from the leaves and far overhead, where he completed an aerial flip and spiraled back downward, passing Trinity just as she would be exiting the treetop. "Daddy Has A Surprise For You Back At Home Whenever You're Ready To Leave!" he said as he continued spiraling toward the ground, insisting that his daughter follow him. Now that the Silver Dragon was back in control, executing a relatively complex landing maneuver shouldn't have been very difficult, and with Ty and the Mechanical Dragon landing before the Ice Creme Shoppe, their flight came to an end.
Back to top Go down
Grand Genesia
Grand Genesia

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Doomsday   Daddy-Daughter Doomsday EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 10:17 am

When the Silver Dragon responded to Trinity's words with its actions, she became excited again with all of the twists and turns that the Silver Dragon was doing. "Yeah! Woo! Awesome!" Trinity shouted, all before hearing her father's words to her. "Ooo, A Surprise?! What Is It, Daddy?!" Holy Trinity's will flared up again, blending with the Silver Dragon's, and like the Mechanical Dragon, the Silver Dragon performed a similar aerial maneuver that ended with it landing right on the opposite side of the Mechanical Dragon, where Holy Trinity would withdraw her will again and dismount the Silver Dragon. "This Is So Cool, Daddy! How Much More Cool Stuff Is There In The Veritas?!" Trinity was the only one who hadn't spent a great deal of time in the Veritas, as both of her sisters had been in the Veritas since before it was made, and before she was born.
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Doomsday   Daddy-Daughter Doomsday EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 10:24 am

Ty emerged from the Mechanical Dragon laughing, placing his hands in his pockets and floating down to meet the eye of his daughter. "Hahaha, So Very Much, My Darling!" Ty responded. "Come! Let Us Get Some Ice Creme And Then Make Our Way Home So We Can See Your Surprise." Ty ordered some Ice Creme for himself and his daughter, then sent the Silver Dragon and the Mechanical Dragon back off on their way. "Here You Go," he said as he gave Trinity her Ice Creme, which was her preferred flavor.
Back to top Go down
Grand Genesia
Grand Genesia

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Doomsday   Daddy-Daughter Doomsday EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 1:36 pm

Excited for what else her beloved father had to show her, Holy Trinity happily took her Ice Creme treat and began to partake of it, enjoying her preferred flavor as it was. "OMG! Daddy! Let's Go Now! Let's Go Let's Go Let's Go Let's Goooo!!!" The hyperactive Trinity tugged on her father as she lapped up ice cream, floating all around her in an ecstatic manner. She wanted to go home so badly now so that she could see whatever it was that her father had planned next for them.
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Doomsday   Daddy-Daughter Doomsday EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 1:39 pm

Allmaster Ty chuckled lowly as his daughter tugged at him, trying to drag him along back to the palace. Of course, he wouldn't make his precious gem wait longer than necessary, and the two of them could finish their ice cream on the way home. "Come Along, Young Trinity," the Allmaster bade, taking her by the hand as they started to float off into the cosmos of the Veritas, fading away as they left the amusement park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Doomsday   Daddy-Daughter Doomsday Empty

Back to top Go down

Daddy-Daughter Doomsday
Page 1 of 1