The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment   Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 10:16 am

='Behemoth'-
Friday 17, 2023 @ 3:48 PM
Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment Adore10
"Yay~! My Daughter Is On Her Way~! So Much Fun -- I Have New Games That I Think She Would Like On My PS4. Hohoho."
-Adore-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment   Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 10:17 am

3:56 PM
Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment Sentim12
"Daddy Is Excited For His Baby. She Is Sweet And Kind And Loving Just Like Daddy. I Know What My Image Is. And Now, I Cannot Help But To Think Of My Father... He Always Loved To Make Me Laugh, Even Since I Was A Baby. In His Own Way, That's How He Shows Love And See If I Also Do. I Think I'll Call Him When She Gets Here. Mmm....mnnnn"
-Sentiment-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment   Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 10:18 am

9:45 PM
Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment Pricel12
"My Daughter Is So Cute! She Just Loves Me... She Even Wanted To Sleep In My Bed! Daddy's Baby..."
-Priceless-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment   Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 10:19 am

February 18, 2023 @ 3:51 AM
Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment Person18
"Daddy's Baby Is Such A Sweetie Face! My Darling Child Is Just Like Me. Almost In My Very Image. She Just Has Such A Wonderful Heart. I've Done All In My Power To Make This World A Better Place For Her, Myself. She Is Very Fragile And Impressionable."
-Personal-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment   Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 10:20 am

3:54 AM
Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment Godsen10
"I Really Want Another Child, But It Isn't Having Or Taking Care Of A Baby That's The Problem... It's Being With The Right Woman. It Won't Be Good To Be With Someone Who Thinks That Controlling Relationships And Damaging Them Between Parent And Child, Like My Baby Momma, Are At All Good, Even When Trying To Get Back At Someone -- Especially As Your Only Weapon Because You, Yourself, Are Too Weak To Be A Threat. She Always Did Hide Behind Literally Any And Everyone... Sigh. What Did I Even See In Such A Coward...?"
-Godsend-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment   Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 11:02 am

8:54 AM
Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment Treat10
"Daughter So Hyper... She Is Excited To Be Around Me. Daddy's Baby... Daddy Needs A Drink And A Smoke. Better Hurry Whilst She's In The Shower. Ohohohoho~! She Cannot Wait To Have Tea Parties With Me In My New Place, In Her Own Room. Teeheehee. Just Like When She Was A Wittle Baybeeeeee..."
-Treat-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment   Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 11:04 am

4:06 PM
Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment Rest10
"... Wow My Daughter Has Tuckered Herself Out. She Bothered Me To No End To Be Up Under Me And I Couldn't Even Do Anything Else That Had Nothing To Do With Her. She Just Loves Me So Much. She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone For Any Reason. Hahahaha. She Rested Up Just To Get Up And Spend Time Under Me. She's Such A Sweetie. Daddy's Baby..."
-Rest-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment   Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 11:08 am

6:49 PM
Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment Secret11
"Ooo... Daddy's Pretty Tipsy... Enjoying Night With Daughter... Talked To My Sassy Sweetie Sister... Nice Time. Daddy Gotta Go To Sleepies Now... Daughter Will Have Her Privacy Time... Do Her Secret Things... Like When Daddy Was Her Age... But She's Different Than Me... Wants To Be Around People... And Likes It, Too... Anyway. Popped Open My Wine Now -- Finished The Vodka. Gonna... Drink Myself To Sleepppp... Nini...."
-Secret-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment   Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 4:18 pm

11:56 PM
Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment Family13
"Phew~! All That Drinking Has Given My Stomach A Minor Hangover. I Should Have Eaten More, But I Didn't Expect To Pass Out. My Daughter Has Enjoyed Herself So Much. I Even Talked To My Younger Sister. Things Are Actually Very Pleasant When You Just... Don't Tolerate Certain Things Or People In Your Life. Then You Can Look Back At Them And Laugh For Being The Thing That Isn't Pleasant In Life, Watching It Be They Themselves, And You Were Smart Enough To Get Rid Of Them, As They Go Associate With And Attach To Others In Desperation, Then Have To Go On A String Of Attaching Themselves To People And Ruining Everyone's Lives. Fun Little Causality String."
-Family-

*Not To Mention All The Hotties Being So Fun And Cute On Social Media~! Seems Like I've Covered Enough Bases In My Grand Empire... So Happy I Am And Always Was Ahead Of The Curve~! Oheauxheauxheauxheaux~!
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment   Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 4:19 pm

='Behemoth
February 19, 2023 @ 5:49 PM
Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment Argus_11
"And Guess What? My Very Own Darling Daughter Is The One Who Finished All Of My Remaining Cards! She Wanted To Use Up Every Last One, And She Made A Treasure Map And Game With Them, And Left A Few Of Them Hidden. Fortunately, I Found Both The 'Treasure Chest' And The 'Random Key' That She Hid, And Not The Two That She Made Me Take So She Could Find Them. And You Know What? She Would Always Come And See My Game Mats And She Was Just So Curious... She Made Her Own Cards Before. I've Been Showing Her My Game Since She Was Born. She's Seen It Transform, Just Like My Mother And Other Relatives. In Person. Speaking Of Which... That Segues Into Something Important I -Actually- Need To Address -Now-."
-Argus Card System-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment   Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment Empty

Back to top Go down

Daddy-Daughter Time! Final Days In Old Apartment
Page 1 of 1