The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Personal Note: Trimmed Fat; Dropped Dead Weight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kairo
Raigami, Crystal Petals of the Crystal Spark :: Crystal Chrysanthemum of the Mezzo Terra
Raigami, Crystal Petals of the Crystal Spark :: Crystal Chrysanthemum of the Mezzo Terra
Kairo

Male Points : 778
Job/hobbies : Pharaoh

Personal Note: Trimmed Fat; Dropped Dead Weight Empty
PostSubject: Personal Note: Trimmed Fat; Dropped Dead Weight   Personal Note: Trimmed Fat; Dropped Dead Weight EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 6:20 pm

"Though I Have Lost Many People Over The Years, Many Beloved People Of Whom I Called Friends, Family, Lovers, And Even Rivals Or Enemies, I Can Quite Peacefully And Happily Say, After Recognizing Their Very Blatant Flaws And Toxic Behaviors That I Am Extremely Blessed To No Longer Have Them With Me. I Am Very Fortunate That God Kept Them From Me Though I Spent So Much Time And Emotion Trying To Remain Attached Or To Get Them Back. I Look Back Now And I Really Do Truly Realize That I Am Better Off Without These People, And I Wanted To Make A Note Of It After Reviewing It A Few Times In My Own Head. Their Attachment To Me Was More Hazardous Than Helpful, Even Including The Good Times That I Am Still Fond Of."

"I Finally No Longer Wish To Go Back, And I No Longer Have Any Regrets, For God Has Saved Me From These Terrible People, And I Would Not Have It Any Other Way. Therefore, I Thank The Lord For His Decision To Remove Them From Me, And Me From Them, And That He Would Harden Their Hearts So ENSURE That They Would Never Return In Order To Destroy Me, But Would Keep To Themselves To Destroy Themselves And Others, Especially Where I Can See Directly Or Residually. All Glory To Father God, Who Does Everything With Great Wisdom, Power, And Love, And Who Blesses Me At All Times, Even When It Seems Like That Is Not The Case. These People Hurt Themselves And Each Other, And Then Bind Themselves Through The Mutual Wounds, Not Realizing How Bad They Are To Themselves And Each Other. I Am Only So Lucky... So Fortunate To Have Been Taken Out From Them. All Of Them."

"Praise Be To The Lord God Almighty. Amen."
Back to top Go down

Personal Note: Trimmed Fat; Dropped Dead Weight
Page 1 of 1