The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:54 am

Once the Crystal Threads were connected and effectively linked to the land, they would maintain a steady connection with the Veritas and the other Final Fantasy Realms beyond VII so that they could escape at any time, if necessary.

"Now Arriving In Final Fantasy VII :: Midgar : Sector 5 Church"

Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse FFVII-Sector5_Church

They would be dropped off in the token spot in the center of the church with the fresh patch of flowers and a shining spotlight of sun beaming down on them, this time with the slight iridescence of a rainbow shimmering off of the Crystal Wings of Tensei in his Chocobo Form. It would also add to the graceful landing of he and Tenrei in the Final Fantasy Realm that they hadn't interacted much with since the Dusk was still just 'The Dusk.' Afterward, they would be left to do as they pleased.

"Good Luck, Parents."

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input

Last edited by Tinasanti on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Tensei, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
Overlord Tensei

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1219

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 3:20 pm

Tensei, who could see that the splendor of his Crystal Wings were making a relative scene in this world by refracting all such prismatic light from himself in a spectacle figured that it would probably be best for him to assume a less gaudy form, despite how he was pretty much really enjoying the beauty that the Crystal created, as well. "Hold on, I'm doing too much with my whole ensemble. Let me turn into my 'Chococrow' mode." He began to shift again, the giant crystalline phoenix of sorts stretching down and compacted the light it was refracting into a thick coat of darkness where the light wouldn't escape, tinting his feathers Crystal Black.

"Hold On Tight..."
Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse B86b55b11b0f96fdd349508c768cb3e2-d5c3avs

Tensei, as quickly as he could, stretched his neck out as far as it would go, letting his body thin out and become smaller as he did so and got closer to the ground. He definitely was a giant spectacle, but he was hoping that no one noticed him and tried to come snatch up his Phoenix Downs, as his Crystal Tears were basically translated to here. Their language was universal and applied to everything, so everything that they had could be translated into any world's system and still be completely accurate. Either way, Tensei made his way to the ground as swiftly as possible, hoping that no one at all had seen. His body would suddenly compact further, including his once gigantic neck, back into the shape of a normal, flightless bird that stood upright. He would, at that point, be Tenrei's 'Chococrow'

"Alright, now we just gotta find a way into Chocobo World."
Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse 695848bbbf201f8b48aaa98c39e7f02666a0e489
"Maybe scoop up these fresh Items along the way so we'll be equipped along the way."

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Space-Time Reality Rondo; Overlord Tensei's Battle Theme

Veritas Brigade; The Seven Spirits Theme
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 4:28 pm

"Father," the voice in the shining light said, "It seems like you've made a miscalculation. Whilst you were landing, Mother looked up that there is no Chocobo World in this Final Fantasy. That was VIII. She has jumped off into Chocobo World, herself, instead. This is what she wished for me to tell you."

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:20 pm

"PISSED," was the exact first word that came out of his mouth when he heard the bad news. "Not only have I NOT played this game, so I don't know ANYTHING about FFVII... There's ALSO no damn Chocobo World here. Great." He strut around the patch of flowers, flustered, ruffling his feathers a bit. "If we would have just done it my way in the first place..."

Then again, he had to think that Tenrei didn't have any techniques that she'd actually mastered. She was extremely powerful, but a newb in terms of actual techniques. She may have had natural abilities that she was skilled with, but until one actually makes a Technique from the Skills that they have with their Abilities, they've not Mastered their Art. Coming here into FFVII meant the potential of engaging one of the most powerful Final Fantasy denizens they had under their belt... Which could end up bad for her. It was better for her to be in the safe haven of the Chocobo World, where it was pretty much certain NO ONE would go to. None of them cared about the Chocobo. Hell, they even almost got to the Moogles in XIII-3, so even being with them wasn't the best anymore. "... *sigh* She would have been in danger and I would have been in a pleasant place, huh?" Well, it was fortunate that it happened this way. That would have been a grave mistake. Possibly even her death. He choked at the thought and lowered his head.

"... I've got to be more careful... She's strong-willed and tough, but she's still..." He turned his head up to the columns in the church, where the light would beat down on his now black feathers, which would still shimmer and glitter with the sparkling sheen of crystal, despite their darkness. He'd have to pay extra special attention to her from now on so that nothing like this happened again. "Mm..." Immediately, he would lower himself to the ground, resting as a bird would when it sits, legs folding inward into his feathers until they were no longer seen, and he was fully nested on the ground. He bowed his head and began to pray for Tenrei, as well as meditate on himself, thinking deeply on what almost happened and thanking God that it didn't. He also took the time to adjust himself to the natural waves of this world, so navigation and excavation would become easier for him when he was done having his talk with his Father. To the naked eye, it would seem that the Black Chocobo were simply sleeping.

Eighth Restriction -- Overlord Tensei, known formally as Tensei that hail from the Veritas, and the father of all of the 'Tensei' Family, travels across the universes of all kinds exploring the far reaches of space in his 8th Restriction Form whilst his home world, the Veritas, is taken care of and maintained by his lesser Restriction forms. He likes to make friends and allies and do cool things with his phenomenal cosmic power.        

Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:57 pm

Tensei spent a bit of time in deep thought and solemn prayer, enjoying the peacefulness of this place and letting his coming here settle among the world, itself, which should have initially believed him to be a disturbance, but after the settling and stabilization of his energy with its natural wavelengths, been found to be something without harmful intent. He was more so just pleased that it didn't seem like anything noticed his coming down as a giant crystal phoenix. Though, perhaps they may find a Chocobo, especially a BLACK Chocobo (not racist XD) uncommon to be inside of this area at all. They may find it to be a rarity... Or even an omen. It wasn't like he could just go around talking to people, breaking the laws of this world so haphazardly. He was going to need a clever way to interact and maneuver without causing too much attention to himself. Otherwise... He might stir up some trouble with the SOLDIER unit. Tensei may not have known about the finer inner workings of Final Fantasy VII, but because it was just SO mainstream, he knew enough to get by. Perhaps, the Midgar Slums were exactly where he needed to be. Truthfully, he could just assume a human shape at any given time, but he honestly wanted to stay true to his Chocobocalypse for as long as possible. Besides, being a Chocobo was more inconspicuous, considering that anyone could be a Chocobo and no one would remember nor care nor even notice, probably, and he could get away with just about whatever. It was the perfect disguise.

"... Well. That's enough of that," he said, finally rising up and fluffing himself off, "... I believe that this plan is pretty solid. If need be, I can just become invisible by altering the way the light hits my Crystal Feathers. So I can escape just fine. But before I do..." He turned around, searching for anything he could find, "... Items." His footsteps creaked upon the church floor, which seemed to be partially still intact where there wasn't completely fertile land. There had to be something here, and the only way to find out was to dig. "... Kweh." He stabbed his beak into the ground, shoveling up some dirt where there weren't any flowers, or where the floor was weak enough to be diced by his strong beak. "Kweh." He continued pecking around for treasures, perhaps both known and unknown. "Kweh." He ended up getting lots of Potions and loose Gil on the ground, probably paying respect.

"KWEH!!" he finally squawked with frustration, flapping about furiously, "THERE IS NOTHING HERE. NO RARE ITEMS NO NOTHING." He was basically, like most aliens would be on other worlds, completely broke, homeless, no way to find any of these things and no navigation of the world. He was pretty much in a completely 'New Game'... Literally, since he'd never actually experienced VII beyond the movies, spin-offs and other perks that come from it being so Mainstream. "Ugh. Well, I mean, at LEAST I've got my OWN powers I can use at any given time. So, that will work. Plus, whatever natural abilities come with being a Chocobo; the Angel of Valhalla, at that." He continued to look and peck around, just in case he came across a Hi-Potion or something; all of which would be probably useful to him, regardless. There was only one thing that looked to be of any real core value in this place, and it was stuck in the ground where the flowers were growing. A lone, beat up giant sword something like a giant butcher knife.

Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse Ff7_sector_5_church_udk_by_laggyzaki-d6i7zv6

He knew that trademark weapon anywhere and nodded his head humbly to it, deciding not to touch it nor wield it. That belonged to someone else and meant quite a bit, he knew, even if he wasn't quite certain how much it actually did. The sentiment was written all over its placement, as well as all over the eyes and hearts of everyone who actually did know. Tensei was ignorant to the knowledge, but not the feeling that it carried. Sentimental value is one of the most powerful energies there is.

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders :: Otherlanders, Foreigners, Aliens & Xenotypes
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:23 pm

"What's this...?" a lone, grim voice spake out from the doorway to the church, the entire place outside having been cleared out at just his presence, "... A Chocobo? Here?" There seemed to be a casual smirk of ever-knowing upon his face, as if his inquisitive nature were only feigned and in truth, he already had some prior knowledge as to what was going on. "... That's almost as odd as the distortion I felt right around this area..." He stepped forward out of the doorway, into the light of the church, a thin but exceedingly long razor edge already drawn, shining in the same light as the sword mounted on the flowerbed,

"... You don't belong here."
Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse Latest?cb=20120609010116
"... Let me help you find your way home, little fledgling..."

The man stood at relatively around 6 feet, garbed in complete black, reminiscent of the feathers donned by the fowl before him, with jet black feathers of his own fluttering around him, falling to the ground gently after every step he took. His coat was long and thin, as were his pants, fitted with gloves of the same caliber, with only his brilliant silver hair trailing behind him as contrast to his entire dark ensemble. "Come along quietly, then... And there won't be any trouble."
Back to top Go down
Beastkin

Beastkin

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:25 pm

The Black Chocobo cocked its head to the side curiously, head darting about left and right sporadically, as a common land-walking bird would. "Kweh?"
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:38 pm

The man scoffed under his breath, yet did not break his smirk, lowering his blade a bit. "... Cute," he said, figuring that he would still keep up this little charade as long as he hadn't been actually captured yet. But that only meant that Sephiroth, the one and only, would have to play it better. "... It's dangerous for you to be here, little black bird..." He stepped closer, slowly, but peaceably, making no sudden movements nor antagonizing actions as he approached, "... There is a reason why the caged bird sings. Haven't you heard that song before...?"
Back to top Go down
Beastkin

Beastkin

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:50 pm

"Kweeeeh~... Kwehkweee~h..." the Chocobo chirped, as if it understood what he was saying. It also stepped off in the direction opposite and parallel of Sephiroth's movement, circling around the other way as it blissfully 'kweh'd', singing as birds do when they are unafraid, as it seemed this man had portrayed himself to be in his appearance, despite his already clearly drawn blade...
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:00 pm

"Oho? So you know what a 'Song' is, do you?" he noticed immediately, extended his hand, blade nearly twice as long as his bod easily clearing the entire length between himself and the Chocobo walking closer to the wall, if his movements were both opposite and parallel to Sephiroth's entering, "... Ah, ah... Not that way, Blackbird..." The blade would be at the still rather long neck of the bird attempting to flee, already knowing that in literally an instant, his life could have been taken from him right then and there with just a taste of Sephiroth's 'Godspeed.' It was to be certain that he wouldn't pass up the chance to slay an intruder for any reason, yet because he was still so cleverly disguised, it would seem like blatant murder without proper knowing... Against his own personal code of conduct, being one of the Children. "... I'm sure you must then remember that Requiem I played for your planet, then...?" His smirk widened, only very slightly, a contemptuous grin on his face. "... They found out what I had to teach 'mine' a long time ago..." He looked to the blade in the midst of the flower garden, keeping the smirk on his face as he whispered the lyrics, "... I will never be a memory... ~Sephiroth..."
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:31 pm

"So, they can't kill you, huh?" Tensei finally said straight out, seemingly unconcerned about his life at all, "... It looks like you're the talking type. Why don't you have a seat and I refresh your memory?" As the blade touched his neck, the resilience of the Crystal feathers would clash as edges like crystal daggers scraping against the grain 9 foot blade, clearly made for skewering anyone that would be fool enough to come at him from above. Tensei knew better about Sephiroth, on a level he probably wouldn't be able to tell first hand, by his appearance... But their black feathers meant something, which is why their plumage trailed behind in all their work, something like a memoir to their ever fading presence. "Well, I just wanted to let you know that I am, too, one of the Children... And that I've got the Lifestream and both Materia already in my possession.""

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:58 pm

"Actually, I'm not," Sephiroth said rather nonchalantly, gripping his blade tighter as the bird so brazenly brought his neck closer to his beheading... As many were done in the name of Mother. It was only the sound of the scraping of edges and not the trimming of feathers that Sephiroth's gaze widened briefly. In that moment at the words of the Chocobo... Not just they, themselves, but the content... really resonated inside of Sephiroth's Spirit. "... A Child? Of Mother?" He could not believe what he was hearing. And, from another world, no less. Yet, he sighed, plucking his blade from the wall. "Let me guess..." his blade pressed against the clashing crystal of the edged plumage only slightly as the blade escaped just barely from the throat of the strange bird, "... The Reunion...?" It was apparent that if he was as he said, then the Chocobo form was not his true self. It was a clever disguise to enter into this world covertly. "You're no Chocobo... How far is the Geostigma?" If he was truly one of the Children, then he should have known about Mother, as well as her cells... and the truth about her coming... As one of the Meteors that rained from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:31 pm

Tensei, though he could still feel the shred of hostility that still remained in the blade's force slightly leaving his throat, could sense in his words an understanding that could only be held by one who Knew. "... So... This Is What Japan Was Hiding From Me..." he said, chuckling under his breath. "No... It's Not Mother, Sephiroth..." Tensei's voice suddenly became as serious and grim, but harboring less a tone of despair and restraint, like the legendary Sephiroth, and more of one of solemn harmony and acceptance. There was no force in his voice, as it was common to see in Sephiroth and his Remnants. The wings of the bird suddenly expanded, releasing all the light that was trapped within all at once in a glorious splendor, allowing the true nature of the extended wings to be illuminated before Sephiroth's presence. From the face of the neck would come the body of a man, the feathered body folding all the way into his body, save the still glistening gossamer wings of crystal.

"It Is Father."
Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse ACB
"Mother Was Just The Warning Shot."

Fortunately, he'd seen, at the very least, the Advent Children movie. That was all that was necessary. Tensei knew of not only the Remnants of Sephiroth and why he could not die as well as the truth behind his Mother, Jenovah, and also she, as a Meteor that struck his Home World. "Meteors from the Revival were cast in more realms than just this one, I hope you know..." Finally, his wings would become invisible, looking as though they weren't upon his back anymore, and had folded into the background, into reality itself. "And With The Resurrection... I've Gotten All The Way To The End." He shot a stern glare toward Sephiroth, as though he should have already known in his heart what that meant, if they were here working for the same force that pulsated in his blood. "Check The Lifestream Of This Planet. See Where The Great River Flows, One-Winged Angel, And Remember What The 'Reunion' Entails."

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:46 pm

"Oh..?" he said with genuine awe, "... Where did you find this Strength...?" Despite how it was said to Cloud in Advent Children rather contemptuously and sarcastically, this time... it seemed like he meant it. "... Then, if you really do Know the Truth... The same one that I have been waiting for..." He smiled now, actually feeling something inside of him, for once in a very, very, very long time. "... Then it's time for me to be the one to beg for forgiveness..." He bowed his head and closed his eyes, as a Child would, and to the shining one before him. "... Alright then. Show me. Show me the strength of this 'Father.'" He lifted his head and set his blade to his side, like a noble warrior and honorable samurai would, and a loyal servant of his Mother, Jenova, taking a stance to show his actual acknowledgement of an actual engagement. "... And I will show you that of my 'Mother.' When I test your blade in battle..." He stood battle ready, with all such strength and sanctity to fight for his resolve and his truth. "... Then I will find out if you speak the Truth that is to condemn this planet... As I have been waiting for so long."
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:04 pm

Tensei laughed to himself, actually finding Sephiroth's presence to be uplifting. "... You know, I wouldn't mind sitting down and having a nice talk with you. Then again..." Tensei flapped his wings, which were already infused with his reality from the beginning, and called down the souls of the Lifestream around him, as if calling his friends for backup. "... I Think We Already Have." Each soul that would come before him would be changed into an 'Angel,' the spiritual equivalent to a 'Soul' in the Veritas. They would all flutter around him and compact around the church, creating and binding together a Reality that was fit for the two of them to have a battle that wouldn't cause such a disturbance. "... I Know That No One Understands Us Truly... But, Let Me Assure You... I Know You." He smiled softly, seeming not at all worried about the outcome of the engagement at all. "... So, Why Don't We Give You A Show?" would be his returned acknowledgement to Sephiroth's insistence. Because he was the first to engage, he would also be first to strike, no matter what. That was a personal rule of the Tensei. "... Shall We, Then...?" He smiled, extending his hand out to Sephiroth, as if inviting him to dance, or to an outing, "... I'm Sure You Did Not Think You Were The Only Hero, Now Did You...?"

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:11 pm

"... Heh." Already, he could see the grace in his style. He was his own blade, and he was aware of it. Whatever Sephiroth would have done, he would have already had those glistening translucent wings at his disposal, prepared for everything. "... No, sir... Not in the slightest." He had certainly seen others in his lifetime, especially with direct relation to Mother and the Lifestream, and his ties to the Heroes of simply the worlds outside of his own within the others that were connected. Unlike many of them seemed, he remembered his time in Dissidia; that time of what seemed to be limbo. Sometimes, he would even go back... It felt like he was there right now, as he spoke. "... I've already been here before..." Many times, Sephiroth's sheer greatness was nothing but a curse. His potency was isolating, and his intellect was destructive. Somehow, he could not ever find peace; not even death. "... Perhaps that's why I keep going back..." He spread his own single black wing, spattering black feathers from his back like blood from the edge of his blade, saying fondly, and forlornly, "... To find my other wing..." He could not help but find himself at peace talking to this man from beyond, which was not only uncommon; rare, even, but also, completely refreshing. There weren't many whom he could share the pleasure, even among his own world, even now. "... The last one." He was having such a nice conversation, it nearly pained him to have to fight. But he did begin it, and he would certainly be the one to end it.

"... There is no reason to fight you, I will tell you that now at the very beginning." He knew now that it was simply to test his might, and that was just from their talk alone. "... I've already seen a glimmer in you..." Sephiroth had not seen that same Light in anyone else... Not even Genesis, or his Remnants. Even Cloud... "... Not like that mere Puppet." Though he lived up to the name, he was still the same dark Cloud over the sky. It had definitely been a while since anyone put a sparkle in Sephiroth's eye. Not enough for him to even pass a glance. This world could not make anything like him... No matter how hard it tried. So, to see something that may even be slightly his equal for any reason... It was just something that no matter what, he simply could not pass up, as a warrior who has not tasted an opponent worthy of his blade in only his Mother knew how long. "... But because I know that something like this may not ever grace by again... Why don't we make this the First and the Last?" They would only need one to decide this outcome, anyway. Only one would determine who was correct... Whose power was greater. Whose was true. "Deliver me from this curse, oh deliverer..." Of course, being who he was, he knew the Legend well... "... If that is truly who you are to me."

A shadowy aura convoluted with darkness and light would develop around him the more he felt, light beginning to overtake him, yet the darkness overshadowing him as if hiding it. "Finally..." he muttered, the energy welling up within him more resplendent than ever, "... An end..." He closed his eyes, breathing deeply as he found the souls of the lifestream gathering around them, encasing them and embracing them... The both of them. He did not seek to destroy it, but to heal it. He was who he said he was. "... No more copies... Failing to live up to my potential..." He thought of Genesis... The Remnants... Even Cloud. That was why he was the Puppet, after all, and why Sephiroth could still pull his strings and he would dance. When the world hears 'SEPHIROTH,' it doesn't matter if there is a Cloud around... And it was a well-known fact among, if no one else, between the members of the SOLDIER unit. Especially the Heroes and the Monsters. They all knew who and what Sephiroth was. "... An image I can see eye to eye with."

He flashed a slight smile as sleek as his blade curving over his shoulder and across the air, still straight for the man's neck in the swirl of his 'Godspeed' spinning slash. It would come and go so swiftly, it was a mystery to the naked eye if it had even occurred. Only the falling of the head of the so-called 'Child of Father' at the edge of the sword of his 'Brother' would tell. If it fell, he was as unworthy as the rest that Sephiroth had countlessly slain or been holding back for. He never used his 'Godspeed' against any of the commonfolk, and was always holding back. Somehow, he felt something similar inside of this one. "... That's why I hope you don't disappoint... Or I will be very, very upset with you for lying to me." He smirked again, knowing that if he also was one of them, then he knew the punishment for that, as well.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:06 pm

Quote :
"... There is no reason to fight you, I will tell you that now at the very beginning." He knew now that it was simply to test his might, and that was just from their talk alone. "... I've already seen a glimmer in you..." Sephiroth had not seen that same Light in anyone else... Not even Genesis, or his Remnants. Even Cloud... "... Not like that mere Puppet." Though he lived up to the name, he was still the same dark Cloud over the sky. It had definitely been a while since anyone put a sparkle in Sephiroth's eye. Not enough for him to even pass a glance.

"Eternal Salvation..." he called out calmly the very moment Sephiroth showed him the glimmer of their very eyes connecting. It was a well known fact not to look Tensei in the eye. Just at the glance alone, would he be able to tell of his conviction and the strength of his mind, simply by their exchange alone, from which that much was very clear by the way that Sephiroth brought him such high esteem. Little did he know, he was very much worthy of the same honors.

~Absolute All; Eternal Salvation (Khrona Beam; Unconditional Love)~ Concentrating the entire spectrum of energy into a single point, Khrona fires a beam using a piece of the energy of all things with the utmost love at his target, blowing apart the structure what it comes in contact with on impact, down to its smallest component on an energetic level. What is hit by this attack is either absorbed into the beam for more power, or has its energy (including sentience, control and will of others who control it) obliterated, having the energy spread out and reabsorbed out into the universe, continuing the circle of life so that energy can be used for something else elsewhere.

The very moment he called out the name of his technique, the Angels within the Lifestream should have already been moving; including the One-Winged One. This alone should have been proof of the marks of the Gene that had progressed, as well as what was stated about his control over the Lifestream and each soul that was within it, including his own. Granted, that might have been a little beyond even Sephiroth's perception of the scenario here.

The very reality itself, which was now the sanctified and purified Midgar Church, restored to its former glory and splendor would erect itself around Sephiroth, as though the very building itself were undergoing a Resurrection. There, Sephiroth would see for himself the very weight of Tensei's words from beyond, and the proof of the mark of his heritage. "... Before The Court, Sephiroth..." The very church itself would seal around the two of them; spic and span, nice and clean, and without a single trace of dust or decay. Each column was strong, bright and resilient, and the ground was even covered in beautiful checkered tile. "... I Say, Godspeed."

Quote :
He flashed a slight smile as sleek as his blade curving over his shoulder and across the air, still straight for the man's neck in the swirl of his 'Godspeed' spinning slash. It would come and go so swiftly, it was a mystery to the naked eye if it had even occurred.

At the very same moment that Sephiroth used his technique, Tensei would call it out, creating a Bond between them that he could use as his command over the Angels, as well as their movement in tandem with himself. Thus, at the same time Sephiroth acted, Tensei would already be in the act of acting, which would have ensured the blade, no matter how fast it was moving in the present, was already slightly askew before and as it was even slashed. The edge of the blade just barely, narrowly missed his throat, yet Tensei had not moved. It would have been like the very world itself shifted slightly out of the way specifically to ensure Tensei's safety. "... Just as an example." The rays of light that shone from the luster of the restored Temple would suddenly be like blades at the edge of Sephiroth's own neck, and in fact, the rest of his body, already threatening to tear him to pieces, but being bound in place by the very sight of Tensei's eyes passing over him, alone. These crystal daggers prodding at him would be like the feathers of his wings; translucent, yet lustrous. He was already bound by the Great Chain of Souls, and he was pulled in the same direction as the Lifestream, himself. "Where the Blood flows, the Children go." After having a first hand witness of what Tensei spoke of, with Sephiroth now completely suspended in air mid-slash, Tensei would say, "... Now Do You Believe Me?" Anywhere he moved after that would have him skewered at 'Godspeed.'

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:22 pm

Sephiroth was not only surprised and caught off-guard (Sephiroth, himself), but also rather intrigued and impressed with what he'd done. Not only had this strange person seen the technique coming, but also already had a counter prepared, figured out how to avoid it, absorb it, copy it and use it against Sephiroth in the exact same instant as it was used. That was note-worthy, for not only a first move, but a binding one, as well. "Hm. That's so much better than an Omnislash, at least." However, now that it was clear that the two of them could move at 'Godspeed' without any problem... "... I really don't have to hold back on you, like everyone else, huh?" Coming to terms with this, he got ready for the onslaught of Feathers and possibly Souls that were about to be bombarded at him at only the speed that the gods could achieve. Even now, it felt like a dream to Sephiroth that this could even be possible... How he longed for the day, yet he never believed he'd see it. He was not a man of jealousy nor envy... He knew better. Instead, he had merely lost hope, and felt like he were waiting for something to bring him what his wish was. Something no one could ever hope to achieve... Except... Maybe...

"... Hmph." His blade met with every translucent edge stabbing at his form, knocking each of them away and creating a veil of darkness around him from his necessity to deflect light particles with his movements. As it stood, to anything that could only see at 'lightspeed,' he would be like a blur; invisible and completely transparent, like light itself. Light could not detect him as he was moving in this manner, and as such, neither could the blades successfully completely stop hold him. Even if the wings themselves that forged this reality, the more than magnificent Church back to what it used to look like before all of the chaos and destruction hit when the Meteor crashed into the planet before... It was something he'd never even think that anyone would ever do for any reason with any power that was given to them. He did not give everyone else so much credit, being able to see right through every last one of them with no issue at all. "... Without a doubt," he'd say, still insisting upon deflecting whatever blade would come his way, if at all. Regardless, he would certainly be free from any sort of bondage and future bindings of that caliber, landing on the ground at the opposite end of the church, right below the cross. "... Careful not to crush the flowers."
Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:42 pm

Each flower that lay in the bed with the sword in the ground would remain safe, for he who commanded the Angels would be carried by them upon the river of the Lifestream, as it was known in this realm, and always over it by default. Unlike Sephiroth, he would not be able to step on the flowers by any means except his own will and intent, even by accident, for the Angels would carry his feet away simply by his lack of will to wish to step upon the flowers for any reason at all. This was their resolve in assisting and showing Sephiroth what was and how it was to be.

Each of the Spirits that hovered midair and formulated this world were now the binding particles of light that enclosed this isolated reality and held it together as such. As Sephiroth cut away at each blade of light moving at Godspeed, he would naturally, and automatically, be met with another one seeking to pierce him, as a test of his own might. They would not relent until the will of the one to whom they belonged insisted upon it.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:57 am

Tensei, who remained idle after this, would allow the Spirits to do as they pleased during this time, utilizing it to effectively decipher Sephiroth, himself. "... I wouldn't worry about the Spirits, if I were you." Tensei looked at the flowers fondly, being reminded of a world that would soon be planted with them... As per request of a series of friends that knew the magnanimity of the rising situation. He smiled warmly as he looked at the flowers, but still remaining careful of Sephiroth.

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 3:17 am

Sephiroth was stunned. He didn't at all seem threatened or pressured at all. Not even slightly worried whilst in the presence of the One-Winged Angel. Though at first it was pleasant and refreshing, it started to get irritating watching him effortlessly handle Sephiroth like this. Not to say that he was trying his best... And look where that got him. He was already making all the same mistakes as the people who came at him with the same resolve and determination. It would serve fair for this to be his punishment for all the pain he gave all that lived under his shadow... Yet, they would never know the light of that shadow, nor the shadow of that light. "That shadow..." he grumbled slightly, as if seeing something unsightly, "... Is still there..." His anger grew as his Godspeed slashes knocked away each oncoming wing blade of light trying to permeate the barrier of darkness he'd created between himself and the entire reality just by deflecting its presence around him. The growing dark aura would eventually ignite into a 'Shadow Flare' as his emotions grew more intense, flaring up and completely dispersing the isolated reality and the spirits that held them together without actually harming them. His 'Shadow Flare' would not harm them, but merely break their resonance. "... I remember the abilities of those from your world... I'm not a fool." He'd been there not one, but twice, even. Quite possibly a third time, simple just because, if that were not just this time, in and of itself. He chuckled lightly, finding it all too nostalgic. "Still making the same mistakes, hm? Trying to trap me?"

With whatever remnants of the shattered reality were in the air, as he anticipated there may be, he would also deflect with his blade at the ready, the pace of the battle having already been predetermined by time the two of them actually started getting moving more than just mentally. He was skilled at matching wits, it seemed... But it also seemed like he was hiding something. Something that the peaceful nature that he presented kept completely covered, and Sephiroth wanted to know what it was. He was going to make sure to get that far, then, before this was brought to an end. They couldn't stop until he showed whatever it was that was underneath that face... He changed completely from the time he got here to the time they began engaging in battle. Was that 'fool' bit just a... game? Was this the real him, or is it that foolish one that Sephiroth had spied his being earlier? He was nothing like Cloud, yet everything like him at the same time. And he could also fairly say the same about himself, too. "At least you'll actually make a worthy opponent." In the midst of his slashing at any given point in time, he would release several 'Fervent Blows' whose slashing energy would sweep across the ground and converge like the crack of several sharp whips at Tensei to strike him like lightning the moment it had befallen him.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 3:41 am

"First Arm," he called out, which would outstretch from his Left hand, "Sloth." By the time Sephiroth began to deal with Tensei, as the wave of his voice passed by, the vacuous force of the energy blades that were released would begin to pull against the forward movement of the natural 'Godspeed' energy slashes from the edge of his Masamune. Yet, because Tensei also was moving at and able to utilize abilities at this speed, then he would be able to combat Sephiroth with that same level of movement and critical technique. This was a dangerous situation considering who Sephiroth was and how swiftly he caught on, but Tensei still remained unworried, especially as the blades came to the speed of a crawl. "... Is This Not What You Call... 'Slow?'" Tensei smiled wide, mirroring Sephiroth in his facial expression, as well, as if he were thinking and feeling the same thing in himself, if not something similar. "... As long as you want to go at this pace, certainly..." His smile turned into a smirk, giving Sephiroth a peek at what he was actually hiding and had learned to control with his light. "... Your Shadow Should Never Be All-Encompassing. It Means You Are An Enigma. A Mystery. Even If Not To Yourself, Then To Too Many People Around You." Even now, Sephiroth wasn't doing what he truly wanted to do right now, but Tensei could not blame him. This was probably just new to him to have someone he didn't have to hold back on, which he was able to relate to. That's why, when he looked at him, he didn't see that shadow... because he knew what it was hiding underneath. "I Hope You Enjoy Yourself..."

Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:19 am

Sephiroth's eyes widened at the words of the angelic figure, who, even now, hadn't even attempted an attack as anticipated. He was still holding back. And not just normally... Severely. He didn't even feel the need to be threatened at this level in the slightest, and seemed to have more at his disposal than he let on. "... You can't be serious..." he could only utter with a chuckle of both relief and disbelief. He could definitely see that there was simply something waiting patiently inside without a worry or care that simply wasn't active because he didn't feel a need for it to be... Just like Sephiroth. That only meant that, at the very least, whatever he was holding back was truly boundless in strength. Sephiroth could not wait to get a taste, most certainly... But, even in that, he was above his lusts for the battlefield, as it seemed that this one had become, as well. "... Where do you find your peace...?" he had to ask, completely out of curiosity, since Sephiroth, himself, seemed to still be having trouble. Having been unaffected by the initial wave of what seemed to be a simple 'Slow' spell, yet somehow something much greater, Sephiroth would dart up into the sky in a complete blurred burst, avoiding the entire Area of Effect.

"... Not only are you not at all fazed by any of my being before you nor with actual intent to kill you..." He laughed again, still, even now, with disbelief, "... But here you are giving me a lecture, as well?" It was all practically unbelievable. "Though, I suppose that hubris is what has me still searching for it here..." Sephiroth looked up at the man again, narrowing his eyes far more cautiously. It seemed like not only was he adept at his mastery, but also that his presence emanated it, and just by it being here, it was able to teach Sephiroth a lesson about thinking he were the 'one and only.' His thoughts had been as straight and narrow as his blade, yet his mind had also, as well, giving him no room to see beyond just the edge of the blade in the limitations of only his own world. It was very clear that to the untrained persona, it was easy to underestimate this man and take him too lightly. Sephiroth had almost fallen into it, as well.

"If what you're saying and what you're showing me is real..." he said, the dark clouds swirling violently as they began to be pulled apart, along with part of the atmosphere, "Then I truly envy you." Sephiroth wanted to be there... To be able to see that light not just in he, himself, but in everyone around him, as well. The planet here just did not seem to understand, and it grew more aggravating than he could bear. "... You have no idea... Though, you probably do..." He chuckled dryly once more, finding less and less a will to face this man. Yet, at the same time, somehow, that lack of wanting to face him in combat is exactly what drove him further into it. It was simply because his presence alone was able to make Sephiroth feel as though he did not want to engage in battle, yet also, made him certainly feel the temptation of lust for it. It was intoxicating, to say the very least. And, to prevent that being done again, he would raise his hand to the sky, calling forth the dark clouds like on the day of the arrival of he and his Mother, Jenova, on this planet. "... Mother... Judge Him." With his long sword in hand pointing down at the target of his newfound angst, he would call forth Jenova, herself, from the sky as the 'Meteor' that would strike and blight this land. If he was truly as he said, then his Mother, Jenova, would know, without any doubt. And, if Sephiroth were correct, then she would bestow him with greater power.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Tensei
Overlord Tensei

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 5:06 am

Tensei was more than pleased to be seeing that Sephiroth was fully understanding without having to be explained anything. In all honesty, it was relieving to him to actually have someone who could speak to him about this, as he was sure that Sephiroth must have been feeling as well, from his rather unusual behavior. He seemed perplexed, but at the same time, ecstatic. Yet, that's what Tensei wanted for him... Certainly, for the Reunion. "Souls..." he cried out, pointing up to the dark cloud forming in the sky, yet in the direction of Sephiroth's blade of judgment case down being cast back up at him. "... Omnicentricity." They were instructed to, when Jenova came, assemble all of the Sephiroth Clones and any with the Geostigma and free them of the Curse via the power of the Tensei's Cells, which would correct the flaw in the Geostigma and cause them to be healed. At that point, it was still all about if Sephiroth wanted to continue to fight. Tensei could feel it inside of him. He didn't want it to be over so swiftly, simply because the two of them were in agreement, so far. He wanted to keep going, and so did Tensei.

"... Brother... You seem hesitant. As if you don't want to fight." Tensei chuckled lightly to himself, lowering his hand after he had instructed the Angels to do his bidding, "... And quite honestly, if that is how my presence makes you feel, then it is perfectly correct. You are our Dear Brother, Sephiroth. We know your plight. Which is why, I'm certain... That is why I was brought here. To you. Of all people." Especially in Final Fantasy VII, the MOST mainstream one that Tensei had NEVER played... Not to mention its number being 7, so that was also very important. "So, If This Is Your Wish Then..." As the Angels would gather Jenova's cells from across the planet, Tensei would finally give Sephiroth his gift; a straight forward engagement. "... And to answer your question, I found my Peace in Father... As your Mother will soon find in He, as well." He looked up to Sephiroth and smiled, not wanting to fight with him, either. The feeling was mutual between them, and perhaps, this 'Last Battle' hopefully wouldn't mean an end to someone's life. That's not why Tensei was here.

"I Will Show You The Way Out..." He raised his Left hand before him, drooped slowly, but clearly with anticipation, "And, The Way Home, Black Sheep." Coated with the claw of the Slowth that governed the Sloth that 'Slowed' the blades and commanded, he gave a great swipe of his arm like that of a bear rending the flesh of its prey and commanded, "Exodus," as he did, tearing each of the energy blades apart as they were released from their Godspeed Vacuums of Sloth and right before they would hit Tensei's body.

~ Absolute Zero; Exodus ~ With his Left, he releases pure destructive power from himself that utterly erases what it touches. When using 'Exodus,' what is hit is indefinitely expelled from the realm and instantaneously sent into the Zero World.

With the sparkling feathers that were the shattered fragments of reality in the air that, yes, Sephiroth was correct about appearing after he broke the alternate reality, but incorrect about the time and place they would be used to strike him through being just a wee bit too thirsty in his anticipation, they crystalline plumage would also be instructed to converge upon him once more like sharp daggers cutting through the air like the eyes of the two champions that stood face to face with each other, regardless of what height they were at. There was a mutual respect here that Tensei could feel in Sephiroth without a doubt, and it was returned. That was why he decided to fight. For Sephiroth's enjoyment alone, and no other reason. Each blade would be like a dagger straight to his heart, if not anywhere else that may have been made vulnerable at the time as well. If deflected, they would simply return to Tensei's back and converge back into fully regenerated Crystal Wings.

Back to top Go down
The Angels

The Angels

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 5:15 am

~Absolute All; Omnicentricity ~: Khrona creates the 'core of all things,' thus creating the 'center of everything' that all must return to and draws in the energy of all things into that single area, then focuses them into a singularity. From that point, he either crushes them between his hands and destroyed everything, or combines all said energy into one single energy that he attacks his target with, literally fighting them with 'Everything.' He may also create webs that link all life together, or manipulate all forms of life.

As per instruction via Tensei, of whom the Lifestream moved for after recent events that had been understood prior and universal consensus, when Jenova was made their 'Core of All Things' as a target, they would gather every piece of Jenova that existed in this realm all at once, spreading out far and wide to pass over the entire area, inside and out. It should not have taken very long, but only until the very moment Jenova's head poked out from the clouds, and her body would assemble, as well... All save for Sephiroth, who should have been receiving the benefits of such an extraordinary power boost just from Jenova's presence alone as a head, let alone from her entire body coming together on the spot in truth.

At the same time, as they had been doing before when they had bound together in tandem with the Crystal Wings to create that isolated reality around the two of them would they continue to cast the sharp feathers at Sephiroth as the remnants of that reality, fashioning themselves anew upon Tensei's back if they'd been knocked away again, returning to their form as Crystal Wings, as stated. They were pleased with Sephiroth about him not destroying them, and were also with him, too, in all of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse   Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Event; Chocobocalypse
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next