The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Nyake Gets Back Into It

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeris Tiamat
Souzenryoku of Wind; Green Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Force of the Crystal Wings
Souzenryoku of Wind; Green Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Force of the Crystal Wings
Aeris Tiamat

Female Points : 1394
Job/hobbies : Black Cat (Cheshire Cat)

Nyake Gets Back Into It Empty
PostSubject: Nyake Gets Back Into It   Nyake Gets Back Into It EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 5:13 am

Nyake, Living Shadow laughs lightly, lowering her eyes seductively. "Call me Nyake," she said to the dragon, wisping toward him in a shadowy fire. "I may or may not wish to partake of some company... I haven't made up my mind yet." Crossing her arms, she demanded of him, "Convince me."
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Gets Back Into It   Nyake Gets Back Into It EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 5:14 am

Nyake, Living Shadow licks her finger. "Pro, eh? Hmhmhm, I'm a 'pro', myself..." Jokes aside, Nyake's purple cat eyes flashed, and she gazed at Prothero with keenness. "Like I said, convince me." She shrugged her shoulders and crossed her arms, smirking, showing a long fang. She did not sit, but she did stand before him, though her stance denoted skepticism. "You'll have to earn your place with me if you want it."

The Souzenryoku Of Wind, Aeris, Goddess Of Discord. A Spirit Goddess who rules the elements of wind and shadows, and capable of commanding all sorts of discord, including things like fortune. Though oftentimes referred to as Tia (short for Tiamat), she looks like a beautiful pitch black ghost adorned in a long, flowing, oversized, black kimono. Her hair is a royal purple, but has a habit of becoming colors such as black, gold, and green. She is the purified form of the demon Nyake, with her main distinction being her eyes being a metallic golden color, and her voice echoing like a beautiful bell. Her voice has very strange properties, and she doesn't like to speak much, and tends to keep her eyes closed as to not reveal the truth of her nature. When her eyes open, she exudes greater power. She tends to interact by manipulating her hair, as her hands are usually bound by her kimono sleeves, by her own self-restraint. When unrestrained, she becomes Tiamat, the neutral form of Nyake and herself, a Primordial Chaos & Sea Goddess, as well as a mother dragon. She has a ninja apprentice name Shiyoko.

Original Nyake (Furc 2006)

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Gets Back Into It   Nyake Gets Back Into It EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 5:14 am

Nyake, Living Shadow would be able to witness her toned, charcoal black skin and her long, straight, royal purple hair when observing her more closely. She wore a small tube top and a skull pendant, as well as tight shorts and boots with spikes on them, all of them black. The only thing she wore which was not black was a large spiked hoop around her waist, which would hang off rather loosely, right on her sassily askew hip. The spaded tail she had flicked a bit, and she continued to observe Pro. "Hmmmmm..." Nyake falsely pondered, "... Surprise me. I'm interested in what you think would suffice for me..." Nyake took to a reclining position in the air, her legs lifting from the ground and her bat wings stretching, and she hovered midair, though her wings did not move.

The Souzenryoku Of Wind, Aeris, Goddess Of Discord. A Spirit Goddess who rules the elements of wind and shadows, and capable of commanding all sorts of discord, including things like fortune. Though oftentimes referred to as Tia (short for Tiamat), she looks like a beautiful pitch black ghost adorned in a long, flowing, oversized, black kimono. Her hair is a royal purple, but has a habit of becoming colors such as black, gold, and green. She is the purified form of the demon Nyake, with her main distinction being her eyes being a metallic golden color, and her voice echoing like a beautiful bell. Her voice has very strange properties, and she doesn't like to speak much, and tends to keep her eyes closed as to not reveal the truth of her nature. When her eyes open, she exudes greater power. She tends to interact by manipulating her hair, as her hands are usually bound by her kimono sleeves, by her own self-restraint. When unrestrained, she becomes Tiamat, the neutral form of Nyake and herself, a Primordial Chaos & Sea Goddess, as well as a mother dragon. She has a ninja apprentice name Shiyoko.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Gets Back Into It   Nyake Gets Back Into It EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 5:15 am

Nyake, Living Shadow taps her lip a bit. "... Really? Well, I'm the more domineering type, soo...Maybe this might work..."

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Gets Back Into It   Nyake Gets Back Into It EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 5:15 am

Nyake, Living Shadow leaned forward out of her recline, though remained still in the air. Floating closer to Pro, she would hover just above his body, yet would not make contact, save for her finger upon his chin. "I think I'd have more fun playing with you, first..." Nyake decided, lowering her eyes seductively as she tried to guide Pro's eyes to looking into them. She leaned in close to him, as if she was going to kiss him, and her pupils slit in a feral fashion. Before lips met, her tongue stretched out and licked him on the tip of his snout, and she'd smile, staring at him, hovering above his body.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Gets Back Into It   Nyake Gets Back Into It EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 5:16 am

Nyake, Living Shadow's hand gripped Pro's jaw, focusing his attention on her eyes now, as her other hand traced the creases of his musculature. "Mmmmm, I dunno where this is going..." Nyake admitted, "I'm just playing around~!" The touch upon her wings was noticed, and the sensation was tender to her. "Interesting... No one ever thinks to touch the wings sensually..." Nyake's slender, spaded tail wrapped around Pro's ankle, drawing him lightly nearer to her with surprising strength. "We'll see where this goes..."

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Gets Back Into It   Nyake Gets Back Into It EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 5:16 am

Nyake, Living Shadow's eyes glowed now, looking deeply into Pro's. "Is that so...?" she inquired with a sultry tone, "... Show me what else you know how to treat well on a lady, hmmm~?" Without breaking eye contact, Nyake lowered herself upon Pro's obviously larger body, yet exhibited strength one would not expect, pinning him down. She enjoyed his touch on her wings, and as he stroked their underside, she fluttered them cutely. Amongst his own muscles, he would be able to feel her own tight abs against them, which tightened as she got excited.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

Nyake, Living Shadow giggled mischievously, a certain look in her eyes as Pro became more assertive with her, but Nyake remained coy and playful. "Huh, really~?" she responded with a hint of playful sarcasm, "I can't tell!" The wing nearest him stretched out to push him back and create distance, but it was playful, and it didn't seem like she was actually denying him.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Gets Back Into It   Nyake Gets Back Into It EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 5:17 am

Nyake, Living Shadow purred softly, yet kept a mischievous look in her eyes all the while. "Down, boy..." she commanded, reversing herself so that her body faced him, and she pressed him down upon the cushion, again with a strength unlike one for her smaller frame.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Gets Back Into It   Nyake Gets Back Into It EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 5:17 am

Nyake, Living Shadow's eyes were aglow with a strange purple light, which seemed to be intoxicating. "... Do you really...?" Nyake asked, pressing her toned body up against his, straddling him. "What makes you want little old me, huh~?" Despite the cutesy tone she took, she was still domineering, and also had a facial expression that was devious, and did not match the tone she took.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

Nyake, Living Shadow's body responded to the growing member and the touches, wings fluttering here and there, as if to seek to escape being touched, and to bat away the roaming hand, though still just playfully. "I asked you why," she repeated in a commanding, authoritative tone. She snatched one of his arms with her hand and slammed it down, as to show that she meant business.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

Nyake, Living Shadow could not help but laugh at Pro now after making such a comment about her being a 'good girl'. Nyake was surely just the opposite, especially when involved in matters like this. But the other things he said were right on the money. "Good girl, huh?" Nyake repeated, sinking claws into his skin. "... I think you need to get to know me better." Nyake snickered lasciviously. "... Don't worry, I'll teach you..."

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Gets Back Into It   Nyake Gets Back Into It EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 5:18 am

Nyake, Living Shadow scoffed and flipped her long hair with a whip of her neck. "I make myself happy," she stated blatantly and boldly, slamming her pelvis hard upon his hard-on, as if with the intention of making it hurt, though not to the point where it wasn't pleasurable. "But rest assured, you'll learn your lesson." A sharp, exposed fang gleamed with a twinkle of light as many thoughts went through Nyake's head, her claws digging deeper into him. Though he was scaled, it seemed like her claws had a penetrating strength to them, likely attributed to her supernatural properties.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Gets Back Into It   Nyake Gets Back Into It EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 5:18 am

Nyake, Living Shadow would grind upon him roughly, laughing lightly, but keeping a sadistic look upon her face. "Watch your tone!" she commanded, quickly driving her other hand to his neck and squeezing tightly, as if to warn him. "Or I might rip your throat out..."

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

Nyake, Living Shadow was actually enjoying exerting power over the big and strong Prothero, and his submission to her. It brought back plenty of memories of when she was much more wild. Her tight grip lessened slightly, but she rose to her feet, dragging Prothero up with her. Despite the height difference, Nyake did not let go of his neck or succumb to any form of intimidation. "I told you, I take care of myself!" Her tail whipped him on his rear, and hopefully the sting would have the information set into his mind now. "... But. If you really want to please me..." she mentioned, grin growing, "... I will let you serve me."

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

Nyake, Living Shadow released his neck once he pledged his servitude to her, turning away from him frumpily and placing her hands on her hips. "Good," she praised, tail wrapping around his shaft and tugging it, as if to stroke his pride, whilst also draw him near. "You can start by picking me up and putting me on your shoulders, then carry me somewhere nice."

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

Nyake, Living Shadow relished in his obedience of her command, her tail never releasing his member as he did. "Very good," Nyake cooed, lowering her eyes seductively. She rubbed her thighs against his neck tenderly, resting her breasts atop his head, as well. "Now take me somewhere," she demanded again.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Gets Back Into It   Nyake Gets Back Into It EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 5:19 am

Nyake, Living Shadow's tail eventually released its squeeze on his cock, and she listened to what he was saying about the location. She looked at the cherry blossom tree and was reminded of her time thousands of years ago in an era where there was a great and mighty cherry blossom tree that stood tall above the land, and she had invaded and tried to conquer that land. The memories were fond, though ended in her ultimate demise, being sealed away. Though she felt his touch on her legs, and she liked it, she was unusually quiet, and quite fixated on the tree.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Gets Back Into It   Nyake Gets Back Into It EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 5:20 am

Nyake, Living Shadow remained silent and distracted for a time, tail flicking aimlessly about. When she noticed what Prothero said, she acknowledged him again. "Hm? Yeah..." It was unusual for her to be so distant and quiet, so it was clear that something was on her mind. The smell of precum did indeed bring a hint of satisfaction, but predominantly, her head was in her memories.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Gets Back Into It   Nyake Gets Back Into It EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 5:20 am

Nyake, Living Shadow's tail naturally and instinctively whipped Prothero on the ass for his responses. "Don't be so stupid," Nyake finally said. "Those things don't matter to me. Doing what I want matters to me." Obviously, Nyake's top priority was satisfying herself, since that was what succubi tended to be like. And she was a Queen Succubus, no less, making that heightened. "Take me into the branches of the tree, hidden by the leaves."

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

Nyake, Living Shadow pat Prothero on the head when he accomplished the task to her liking. "Yes, this will do," Nyake stated with authority. "You have been a good boy, so I will give you a treat." Nyake swiveled around Pro's thick neck, keeping her legs locked and wrapped around his neck as she did, until her genitals were before his face. With a slight singe from a swift black flame, her shorts were burnt away, leaving the bareness of her privates for him see. "... A chance to pleasure your queen."

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

Nyake, Living Shadow mewed lightly, though the accent of deviousness was still in her tone, even as she did. "Really now?" she asked sarcastically, "And I suppose it is tasty, too?" her nether area would grind against his face as he lapped at it, and she would hold his head so she could keep balance and accuracy, lightly grinding with the strokes of his tongue.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Gets Back Into It   Nyake Gets Back Into It EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 5:21 am

Nyake, Living Shadow narrowed her eyes, chuckling lightly. "Then eat up," she said to him. "Have your fill..." The sensation of his precum tickled her nose, and she was able to sense when it happened. Her tail lightly wiped some of it up, and guided it back to her mouth, where she stuck her tongue out to catch a dripping drop, before allowing the tip of her tail to enter her mouth so she could suck away the rest.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Aeris Tiamat
Aeris Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Gets Back Into It   Nyake Gets Back Into It EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 5:21 am

Nyake, Living Shadow was quite used to the sexual stimulation of the genitals, and was no stranger to all types of engagements -- that was not what would give her the greatest satisfaction here, though Pro's enjoyment seemed to be a type of reward for his obedience to her. She still was getting pleasured, and that was what mattered the most, so his pleasure was viable a prospect, since she was pleasured first.

Newer Nyake (2007)

Newest Nyake (2020)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyake Gets Back Into It   Nyake Gets Back Into It Empty

Back to top Go down

Nyake Gets Back Into It
Page 1 of 1