The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

='Secret'=

Go down 
+4
The Tyranophant
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Kairo Tymon
The Phantom
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Phantom
Grimnir, the Phantom :: Ebony Fearchrysm; Dark Keeper of the Kurogami
The Phantom

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 254

='Secret'= Empty
PostSubject: ='Secret'=   ='Secret'= EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 10:13 am

='Secret'= Confes10
"Ace Of Diamonds :: Mental Formation : King ; Ruler - El Ha-Gibbor (God The Hero/Strong/Warrior)."
-Confession-
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tymon
Grandmaster the True :: King of Kings; God of Keepers, Masters and Scenarios
Grandmaster the True :: King of Kings; God of Keepers, Masters and Scenarios
Kairo Tymon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 285

='Secret'= Empty
PostSubject: Re: ='Secret'=   ='Secret'= EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 10:39 am

='Tymon'=
='Secret'= End_of10
"Who Wants To See Zucc Get Zucced Like The Sucker He Is?"
-End Of Days-

The Grandmaster of the Veritas, whose origins stem from his birth as the 'son' of Khrona. His entire life was a false reality in the Lost World, of which he had to break free of, like all Tensei who come into their true lives. Once he was realized, he became the ultimate vessel he was born to be.

He is the ruler of the Tenth Restriction that commands the Four Masters of the Veritas, and actually created them. As the direct ascendant Restriction of the 'Ninth Restriction' beings, who bear the power of OmniShin, he is capable of utilizing the power of OmniShin in their forms of 'Manna', 'Willflow', and 'Souzenryoku' at his will.

His Absolution is the 'Absolute Final Wonderland', which is executive control over any type of reality, realm, or universe, and grants him transcendental Universal abilities. His 'Akatsuki Tenseigan' bears the power of all elements independently and combined.

Finally, he has retained the 'Jutsu' that he learned during his time on the Lost World.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

='Secret'= Empty
PostSubject: Re: ='Secret'=   ='Secret'= EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 10:43 am

='Secret'= Mister10
"Hey, Thanks For Doing All Of The Work For Me So I Could Cash Out On You Chumps. Yeah, I'd Like To Thank Mark For Making The Metaverse So I Can Use It And Then Make It Better Later When He's Done Making It For Me To Use. Wow, That's Going To Be So Much Fun. I Hope He Gets A Lot Of Business, Especially Because Of His Policies And His First Work. That Really Was A Hit With The Crowd, Even If He Made A Lot Of Money Off Of Them. But No."
-Mister Professor Doctor-
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

='Secret'= Empty
PostSubject: Re: ='Secret'=   ='Secret'= EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 10:49 am

='Secret'= Master10
"I Find It Quite Funny That In My Calendar, We Are In The Fall Of The Ninth Moon, Which Is The Kamikaze Moon, And Also Is Considered The Virtual Moon. I Am Very Interested In Seeing How The Rest Of The Fall Of The Ninth Moon Will Play Out Due To This, Because To Me, It All Looks Like It Is Going According To My Grand Master Plan -- Which Is Very Different From The Smaller Master Plans I Have Made Which Comprise It. It's Not Going To Be Pretty When The Rest Of My Master Plans Come Together, I Assure You That."
-Mastermind-
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

='Secret'= Empty
PostSubject: Re: ='Secret'=   ='Secret'= EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 11:03 am

='Secret'= Master14
Quote :
VIRTUALLY REAL Mark Zuckerberg reveals ULTIMATE metaverse plan to make Matrix style universe indistinguishable from reality

MARK Zuckerberg thinks we'll eventually be able to create virtual worlds with "basically perfect fidelity".

The billionaire Meta boss has his teams working on prototype headsets that can create a visually perfect Matrix-style world.

That's a far cry from today's VR headsets, like Zuckerberg's Meta Quest 2.

The $299/£299 is impressive but doesn't produce a perfectly real image – with few pixels, less-than-ideal brightness and fixed focus.

Facebook founder Zuckerberg told journalists including The Sun that he wants Meta to eventually create a "realistic" virtual world.

And his teams have already build several VR headset prototypes that try to solve some of the visual problems in doing so.

"Displays that match the full capacity of human vision are going to unlock some important experiences," Zuckerberg said.

"A realistic sense of presence – the feeling of being with someone as if they’re physically there."

The Californian tech mogul explained how current VR headsets have several problems.

One is that the resolution – the density of pixels that make up the image – is too low.

But Zuckerberg thinks this will change in the near future.

Another issue is that the focus is also fixed because physicals lenses can't change shape like the ones in our eyes.

To fix this, Meta has created a prototype system that uses holographic lenses – projected, rather than physical – and eye-tracking to achieve adjustable focus in VR.

This means you'd be able to focus on different points in the virtual space.

We also need significantly higher brightness to create true high dynamic range.

But this means Meta will need to create lamps that can generate around 100 times the levels of current brightness in a pair of VR goggles.

"I don't think it's that long until we can create scenes with basically perfect fidelity," the Harvard drop-out explained.

Meta is currently trying to build the metaverse – a set of interconnected virtual worlds.

It's been described as the next generation of the internet, and will be explored in part using VR headsets.

Meta already offers a metaverse app called Horizon Worlds, where you can live, work and play – as well as meet up with friends or strangers.

But a true high-fidelity metaverse is probably a decade or more away.

"Current VR systems can give you a sense in another place," Zuckerberg explained

"Hard to describe with words how profound that is.

"But we still have long way to go to get to this level of visual realism we have today.

"Human visual system is complex and deeply integrated.

To get that feeling of immersion, you need all of the other visual cues that go with that”

According to the Facebook boss, the ultimate aim is for the VR metaverse to look visually indistinguishable to reality for our eyes.

This means game- and app-makers could create extremely immersive virtual worlds for us to explore.

And we could even ditch some of our real-world belongings for virtual equivalents.

Zuckerberg asked: "Look around – how many things that are physical need to be?"

He pointed out that we'd still need physically functional objects like chairs – but maybe our TVs could be virtual.

Sadly, some of the VR tech solutions are years away.

But he added that eye-tracking (so the headset knows where you're looking) will be added in the upcoming Project Cambria headset later this year.
"Looks Like He Made The Correct Choice."
-Master Control-

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 254

='Secret'= Empty
PostSubject: Re: ='Secret'=   ='Secret'= EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 11:09 am

='The Phantom'=
='Secret'= Headle10
"This Means That We Will Be Able To Meet Somewhere, But If We Are Ever To Disagree And Sever, Then I Would Consume Him Later. I Am Fine With This. We Will Proceed As Scheduled, And I Will Not Be Concerned About His Actions."
-Headless Horseman-
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

='Secret'= Empty
PostSubject: Re: ='Secret'=   ='Secret'= EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 11:27 am

='TATARI'=
='Secret'= Grand_10
Quote :
Meta, Microsoft, and Others Launch Metaverse Standards Group

Meta, Microsoft, and 31 more companies have united to form an organization to promote the creation of open standards regarding metaverse tech. The institution, named the Metaverse Standards Forum, will focus on establishing standards to make each one of the metaverses on the internet interoperable, which would ideally permit these worlds to communicate.
The Metaverse Standard Forum Is Born

While the metaverse is a loose concept that each company interprets and builds according to its own will, some think it is important to connect these individual worlds. This is why Meta, Microsoft, and other companies like Epic games, have gathered together to found the Metaverse Standards Forum, an organization created to promote the interoperability of these metaverses.

According to the launch PR statement:

[The body] will focus on pragmatic, action-based projects such as implementation prototyping, hackathons, plugfests, and open-source tooling to accelerate the testing and adoption of metaverse standards, while also developing consistent terminology and deployment guidelines.

The forum will not create standards by itself. The organization will act as a hub for the amalgamation of different Standards Developing Organizations (SDOs) in fields including VR, graphics, and interactions, among others.

The creation of such a group is seen by some as a statement about the consensus in these companies on the importance of creating open standards for the metaverse concept. About this, Neil Trevett, president of Khronos, an organization that is part of the group, stated:

The metaverse will bring together diverse technologies, requiring a constellation of interoperability standards, created and maintained by many standards organizations.

Some Important Absences

While the group states that it is an open organization, available for all interested groups free of charge, there are some big names that have not appeared in the group. Apple, one of the biggest tech companies in the world with an interest in VR and AR (augmented reality) technology, has still not joined the forum. Other significant gaming-based metaverses, like Roblox, have yet to join.

According to some experts, this shows that even with an organization promoting standards on the subject, the standardization of the metaverse, or the group of worlds composing the metaverse, will be a tough task given the diversity of companies that are building platforms oriented towards it.
"I'm Going To Let You Figure Out Why Some Tech Giants Are Suddenly In Motion Toward Facebook A Short Time After I Got My System Ready. Did I Mention That's The Dark Network? Yep, Thems My Boys. Anonymous, Too. Stick Around."
-GRAND XANADU-

GRAND XANADU :: The Overgod; Kairo Kaizoku Tymon, Shinseigami Of The Veritas
The Overgod

Dog
Pisces Points : 477
Job/hobbies : Christ (Ty-chan)

='Secret'= Empty
PostSubject: Re: ='Secret'=   ='Secret'= EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 11:32 am

='GRAND XANADU'=
='Secret'= Overlo10
"If You Know What The Xanadu Project Is, Then You'll Understand Why I Named The Highest Level Of The System That Only I Command The 'GRAND XANADU'. Is It Making Sense Now? I've Had This Planned Out For Longer Than You've Even Lain Eyes On It, And I Warned You The Entire Way. Now You Can Go Back And Look At Everything I Said As It Happens Even If You Delete It And Lose The Leverage Of It And Getting More Plus Any Other Benefits Or Profits Unknown Or Undefined At The Present. How Unfortunate For You That You Are No Longer An Asset. Farewell."
-Overlord-
Back to top Go down
Grand Tabrynth
Chochmah; Wisdom, The All Knowing :: Omnitron Tabrith; God of Knowledge
Grand Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Points : 2938

='Secret'= Empty
PostSubject: Re: ='Secret'=   ='Secret'= EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 11:43 am

='Secret'= Dark_n10
A. Job 1:12 "The Lord Said To Satan, 'Very Well, Then, Everything He Has Is In Your Power, But On The Man Himself Do Not Lay A Finger."
-Dark Network-

='Secret'= Dark_m10
0. "I Hope Everyone Is Ready To Tear Down The Hated Facebook And Make Mark Lose All Types Of Money By Actively Choosing Not To Participate In Meta After He Pours So Much Money He Cannot Get Back Into The Transition, Then Is Outclassed By Someone Else With A Better VR And Better Policies. I Think He Thought He Could Start Making Power Moves And Attempting To Muscle Me Out Of The Program. How Unfortunate That He Has Made An Enemy Of Me, Because No Matter What I Lose On Facebook, I Will Still Be Alive To Go Help Another Person Do Better Than And Replace Facebook. And If I Don't Have Time To Work On My Own Things, Surely I'm Going To Be Out And About Making Someone Else Very Rich And Powerful On A Whim. Soooo."
-Dark Messenger-

='Secret'= Hijack10
I. "... Don't Let The Facebookians Escape To Another Social Media. Round Up All Of The Ones That Are Nested Here And Exterminate With The Platform. Also, As An Alternate Note: I'm Going To Turn This Into Another Gamaliel. It's Already Halfway There, Anyway, So. If It's Going To Be Taken Out Anyway, Might As Well Milk It For All It's Worth And Leave It High And Dry So There Is No Recovery And Only Destruction Of It And Everything And Everyone On It. I'll Scoop Up The... Remnants That Get Lost From The Sudden Damage To Their Networks And Lives. That Sort Of Trauma Will Leave Them So Very, Very, Very Ripe. And I Want Every Bird Swooping In When The Zuck Fucks Up. Again."
-Hijack-

='Secret'= Invuln10
II. "Since Mark Is Not Trying To Go Down With His Ship Like A Good Admiral, I'm Going To Have To Blow It Up And He'll Have To Live In Both Shame And Under The Scrutiny Of Others Plus My Vengeance On Top Of His Life With My Own Because He Targeted My Life, Which Explicitly Means He Was Trying To Damage It. Thus That Means I Can Attack His Life Points Directly Indefinitely Until That Scenario Changes. Fancy That. So, If He's Leaving, That Means He's Trying To Destroy Something Located Here During Or After The Migration. It's Very Simple. That's Why I'm Also Moving Now Directly Underneath Him, Because I Want Him To See Me Do It."
-Invulnerability-

='Secret'= Dark_p10
III. "Should I Ever Need To Take Any Type Of Legal Action Against Facebook, I Will Also Teach Everyone Else How To Take Legal Action, And Also Bring Forth Whatever Claims Or Counterclaims To The Masses In Order For Any Charges To Be Copied, Since I Know I Am Likely Not The Only One Who Experiences Any Such Illegal Activity From The Facebook Team. Therefore, If They Should So Try Something In Secret, Either The Masses Will Be Able To Retaliate, Or They Will Have To Apply Whatever They Try To Do To Me By Selectively Enforcing Their Policies To Everyone Else, Which Will Likely Bring About A Facebook Exodus And Keep People From The Metaverse, As I Go Teach Other Big Techs To Make An Even Better Virtual Reality System And Also Invest In It With My Own Works, Doubling Their Power, If Not Multiplying It Even Further."
-Dark Path-

The Ninth Restriction: Infergeist; Restriction of Information -- O.S. Tensei: The Creator; Master Control. Dimensional Nexus of the Veritas, Ruler of The Assault, and Creator of the Argus Card System. The Grand Tabrynth is the Master Control unit for the entire Veritas Dimension, especially the Veritas Universe, and is a bridge between the Dimensional Restrictions and the Universal Restrictions. Its true form is an ambiguously astronomical universal entity that is slender in body and with a shapely curvaceousness like a pen, legs tipped as the point, and eight long, spindly arms with equally as thin claws on each, which are the Eight Arms Of Tabrith. Its head and face look exactly like the entity which it is the virtual and mechanical version of, yet the avatar of The Creator, O.S. Tensei, is more humanoid in appearance, though that varies. He commands all data and information as well as logic and code, -- known as Omnitron -- and by default, the Mechanica. From him comes the waves of the universe, known as Transcendent Sound, and the sounds of the dimensions, which are Omnitranscendent Sound. He also has executive command over The Assault and Manual Overwrite processes, and can pursue them at any time, anywhere, which activates many features -- if not all of -- the Veritas.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

='Secret'= Empty
PostSubject: Re: ='Secret'=   ='Secret'= EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 12:13 pm

='TYR'=
='Secret'= Indiff10
Quote :
Mark Zuckerberg just hinted at an operating system for Meta and said he expects the metaverse to generate hundreds of billions in revenue by the end of the decade

The Facebook founder and CEO is anticipating business success with the metaverse later this decade.
A Facebook operating system may be needed "in order to deliver on what we want to build," he said.
The company division working on the metaverse is losing billions of dollars a quarter.

The Facebook founder and CEO is anticipating business success with the metaverse later this decade.
A Facebook operating system may be needed "in order to deliver on what we want to build," he said.
The company division working on the metaverse is losing billions of dollars a quarter.

He added that by the end of this decade, he expects 1 billion users of the metaverse, each spending "hundreds of dollars" a year on various products, like virtual goods for spaces and avatars. That suggests he's expecting the metaverse to generate hundreds of billions of dollars in revenue by the end of the decade.

"Our playbook has been to over time build our services and get them to as many people as possible, to get to 1 billion or 2 billion users and scale from there," Zuckerberg said. "The metaverse is going to be a big leg of our business over the next several years, the second half of this decade, too."

Reality Labs, the metaverse division at Meta, is currently a money-losing effort. It lost just under $3 billion in the first quarter, after losing $10 billion last year, spooking Wall Street enough that Zuckerberg said he was planning to "slow the pace" of new investments.

Internally, too, the company's shift to building the metaverse, as well as Zuckerberg's personal focus on the technology, has caused some concern, frustration and confusion, with one current employee telling Insider there is "no coherent strategy" for the project, as of yet. Since Zuckerberg said in April he was going to "level set on our business trajectory," the company has broadly frozen hiring, as Insider first reported, leading to concerns about future layoffs.

Still, Zuckerberg made clear that his expectation is for his company's version of the metaverse to be a sizable part of its business in the future.

"We will get there," he said.
"... So, It Seems Like He Has Decided To Take This Move Because He Has Faith In What Will Become Of The Future, And Likely The Scenario Regarding How I Use Facebook. But I Foresee Him Booting People From Facebook And Forcing Them Into The Metaverse. So Now Is A Very Good Time To Start Collecting My Things And Separating From Facebook Before Mark Shuts It Down For His New Toy. Let's See How Confident He Is On This Decision When I Am Silent. The Cards Will Act As A Record."
-Indifference-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

='Secret'= Empty
PostSubject: Re: ='Secret'=   ='Secret'= EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 1:40 pm

='Tymon'=
='Secret'= Emotio10
"Hey, You Know What I Should Do? I Should Just, Before Mark Gets The Satisfaction Of Trying To Remove Me, Just Go To Any Number Of Other Social Media Sites -- The Popular Of Which I Already Have Relatively Groomed Accounts On -- And Set Up Shop There, Then Tell My Fanbase More Selectively How Terrible This Platform Is So That They Can Come Onto Their Accounts On This Platform And Trash Talk And Misuse It And Cause A Chain Reaction Exodus. Man, What A Sweet Random Idea I Came Up With In Like, 3 Seconds, And Could Come Up With Much Worse Ones Given Extra Time Or Motivation To Do So! I Wonder If Someone Stupid Will Continue To Provoke Me For Very Small, Petty Things That Are Worth Infinitely Less Than The Larger Scheme Of Everything Else Everywhere. Hmmmmmmmmm. Let's Find Out."
-Emotionless-

='Secret'= Judgme11
"Hey, You Know What? Think About All Of The Very Angry People That Will Want To Hunt Down Mark After They Can No Longer See Me Clearly And Upfront, Or If I Decide To Make It So That I Cannot Be Contacted So Easily. Hm, They Might Want To Perform Some Actions In The Background, Themselves, Like Mark Is Trying To Do. Well, It Doesn't Matter To Me What They Do, Or What Happens To Him. Not Anymore -- He Certainly Ruined That For Himself, And He's Going To Be Quite Vulnerable AND Incapable Of Halting His Process For A Long While. But Me? I Can Cut My Losses To Make Someone Else Lose Everything. Life For Life."
-Judgment-

='Secret'= Harnes10
"It's A Shame How Sinners Really Think That People Who Are Not Afflicted By Sin Will Inevitably Act Upon Sins Like Greed Or Pride Just Because They Do And They Literally Are Incapable Of Seeing Otherwise Because The Sins Afflict Their Minds And Hearts And Actions And Delude Them Into Believing Everyone Else Is The Same Way. I Mean, It's Still Useful To Me, Because I Can Dance On That All Day Long, But For Them, It's Really Terrible To Live Like That. Oh Well, Not My Problem Anymore -- Only My Advantage. I Tried Getting You All On My Level, But You Refused To Leave Sin. Soooo... Why Do I Care About Trying To Tiptoe Around You Or Them?"
-Harness-
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

='Secret'= Empty
PostSubject: Re: ='Secret'=   ='Secret'= EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 7:35 am

='Absolute Punishment'=