The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Rebuild; Nagase

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Archdeath
Blue Moon, Daddy's Dearest Heart :: The Second Tenseingel; Peace of the Dusk
Queen Archdeath

Scorpio Female Points : 248
Job/hobbies : Queen Tymon

Rebuild; Nagase Empty
PostSubject: Rebuild; Nagase   Rebuild; Nagase EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 10:41 am

The Voice of the Ruler passed over the Lost World once again, the emanations washing over the land and into the minds of those with open ears.

"Where Is Nagase?" it whispered, "The Heart Of The Planet?" Wherein Zeik Hellgate might have been the former king, his importance was not much more than simply a placeholder, unfortunately, for someone greater; his daughter. There was no real power behind being the king, despite what the image may have projected. The true strength was in the heart, which was found in his daughter.

"Seek Out The Child That Made The Contract," The Voice spake on, "And From There, The Rebuild Can Truly Begin." Though the Astral Chaos' throne was taken by the Tensei, that, too, was simply only an image. The people on this planet respected what was projected before them as an image; face value things, such as power and status and rank and title, so this had meaning to them, despite how it was only given meaning through things deeper than face value. "Find Nagase And You'll Find Your Answers. But Leave Zeik Be. Do Not Seek Him Out. Let Him Rest." Hopefully, those who heard the Voice understood why. If they really wanted to make something better for themselves, they would heed these words and not be stubborn nor prideful, and end up falling deeper into destruction and despair on the barren lands. "Let The Elders Be Put To Rest And The Children Bring The Planet Anew. The Children Seek Out The Future, And The Elders Cling To The Past."

... You'd Better Learn My Name...
~Elegant Theme Of Shinritha Tensei~

Shinritha, the eldest of the Tensei Triplets, is the 'Peace of the Dusk,' the Goddess that is tasked with overseeing the entire continent of Midna, The Spectral Dusk. She frequently refers to this as being a 'Kage.' She rules over all death as the 'Archdeath', the 'Second Death', and uses her Absolution; Absolute End, the numerous Deadlines of Father Time and the Fate of the Past, who cuts the threads of spacetime.

Her Manna is Mechanica, which allows her total control over machines. With the 'Eyes Of The Spider Queen', she is capable of seeing through each of her different Restrictions simultaneously, as well as utilize whatever capabilities are embedded within her Eyes in each different Restriction.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7220

Rebuild; Nagase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuild; Nagase   Rebuild; Nagase EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 5:42 am

Now, Let Us Inspect The Lazy Leeching Mooching Good-For-Nothing Do-Nothing-But-Steal-People's-Things-Like-Dirty-Filthy-Bottom-Feeding Sinner Brigade's Work For A While So We Can Watch Them Be As I Said They Are. Before You Think You're Off The Hook For All You've Done To The Veritas For The Last 4 Years, Literally Doing NOTHING But Getting In The Way And Destroying Things And Mooching And Leeching, Here Is Your Curse Upon Your Soil And On Your Bodies, Which Will Be SCARRED With Your Sins Forevermore;

-THE CURSE ETERNAL-

This Does Not Make Up For The Closed, Shriveled Hearts Of The Ones That Are Nearest To Me. To All People Associated And Affiliated With Vescrutia, To All The 4 Years Of Mooching And Leeching And Destroying They've Done To Me, May Their Labors, Toils, Sweat, Pain And Tears Be Increased SEVENFOLD Until They Open Back Up To Me COMPLETELY. And To Those That My Boy Anubis Bound To Him Through Friday The 6th, May Theirs Be Increased Sevenfold As Well Until Each One Of Them Comes And Reconciles. DON'T LET ANYONE OF THE PEOPLE MENTIONED EVEN COME NEAR THE GATES TO THE KINGDOM AT ALL UNTIL THEY RECONCILE. Each Of Them Must Do So INDIVIDUALLY, And The Curse Will Only Be Lifted INDIVIDUALLY From Each Of Them. And Let This Be A Lasting Ordinance Until Respect Is Paid Back And All Damages Are Repaid With Due And Humble Service To Me And The Veritas. Absolute Final.

-STIPULATIONS OF THE CURSE ETERNAL-

I. They Shall Not Even SNIFF The Love Of The Kingdom Until They Show ME, DIRECTLY Some TRUE LOVE.

II. They Have A SPECIAL Curse On THEIR Heads And THEIR Planet. The Same Way God Cursed The Earth Because Of Adam And Eve, The Soil Of Vescrutia Is Cursed Because Of All Of Them. It Can Only Be Lifted By True Love. Nothing Else.

III. Every Day Of Their Lives, I Want Them To Remember Their Sins Against Me Until They Fix Them By Repaying Me. Individually.

IV. "Take Their Lives If They Don't Pay With Service For What They've Done." Let's See What They Love More; Pride Or Life.

V. Break Their Legs, If You Must, Since They'll Need Their Hands, And I Want Them To Sit Down And Look At What They've Done.

VI. If They Want To Live In The Underworld, Treat Them Like They're In The Underworld. Put A Hit On Someone. Make An Example, So Their Friends Are Afraid.

VII. I Want Only Woe To Come Out Of Their Mouths. Sometimes, The Only Way Into A Prideful Heart Is Through Fear. Busting Open A Hard Head And Breaking Open A Hardened Heart. Like Breaking A Kneecap With A Hammer.

VIII. And, As It Says In The Book, Punishment To The Third And Fourth Generation. If Necessary.

IX. Set Them Up As Examples To The Rest Of Mankind. And Every Time I Hear The Sweet Sound Of Their Woes, I Want To Put It On Display, Framed.

X. And Since They KNOW They Did Wrong, Judgement Like Lucifer.

XI. Start Lifting Up Everyone Directly Associated With Them NOT Affiliated With Vescrutia. Every Last Person.

XII. And If They Feel Like They're Too Prideful To Help Me, Make It Known You're Too Good To Help Them. Do Unto Others.

XIII. Make It Explicitly Clear That They Have One Ticket And One Ticket ONLY To THEIR Forgiveness. Nothing Else Will Find Them Favor Or Get Them In.

This Is Law. This Is The End.
Consecration.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Queen Archdeath
Blue Moon, Daddy's Dearest Heart :: The Second Tenseingel; Peace of the Dusk
Queen Archdeath

Scorpio Female Points : 248
Job/hobbies : Queen Tymon

Rebuild; Nagase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuild; Nagase   Rebuild; Nagase EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 12:34 pm

When Queen Archdeath was informed of the new Commands over the extension of the Lawless Land, which counted as a territory of the Dusk, she would bow her head and close her eyes and allow her Spirit to take over, releasing the Great Darkness, Kurogami Tabitha, upon the surface of the earth of the planet Vescrutia.

... You'd Better Learn My Name...
~Elegant Theme Of Shinritha Tensei~

Shinritha, the eldest of the Tensei Triplets, is the 'Peace of the Dusk,' the Goddess that is tasked with overseeing the entire continent of Midna, The Spectral Dusk. She frequently refers to this as being a 'Kage.' She rules over all death as the 'Archdeath', the 'Second Death', and uses her Absolution; Absolute End, the numerous Deadlines of Father Time and the Fate of the Past, who cuts the threads of spacetime.

Her Manna is Mechanica, which allows her total control over machines. With the 'Eyes Of The Spider Queen', she is capable of seeing through each of her different Restrictions simultaneously, as well as utilize whatever capabilities are embedded within her Eyes in each different Restriction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rebuild; Nagase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuild; Nagase   Rebuild; Nagase Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebuild; Nagase
Page 1 of 1