The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Tyranophant; 7th Plague

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

The Tyranophant; 7th Plague Empty
PostSubject: The Tyranophant; 7th Plague   The Tyranophant; 7th Plague EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 12:38 am

The Tyranophant; 7th Plague 7th_pl10

The Tyranophant (Forbidden Tymon)
Khrona Tensei (Other Tymon)
Tymon (GOD Tymon)
Ty-kun (Father Tymon)
Ty-chan (Baby/Child Tymon)
Taijitu (Mother Tymon)
Typhon (Primordial Tymon)
Taomin/Tao (Female Tymon)
Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: The Tyranophant; 7th Plague   The Tyranophant; 7th Plague EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 pm

0. TATARI Tensei; The Insanity (SIN GOD Tymon) - The Antagonist

='TATARI'=
The Tyranophant; 7th Plague 7th_pl11
-7th Plague-

The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Tyranophant; 7th Plague   The Tyranophant; 7th Plague EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:28 pm

Quote :
When Ty-kun heard all the commotion that was caused by Ty-chan finishing up his predestined protocol, as issued by Ty-kun, himself, he picked up Ty-chan at the designated time like a child from school and scooped him up into his arms with a brief swoop from overhead the 'Playhouse' when he walked outside without any sort of delay nor hesitation. "Y'all kids play nice~!" He said to the Puppet Master and all of the 'Dolls' inside of the Playhouse. "This place is about to buzz like a beehive poked with a stick..." he murmured through a snickering grin, returning to his 'Forbidden Hotel.' "Now that I got the 'Playhouse' going, and my 'Forbidden Hotel' has been kept for my comfort and leisure whilst I do business in the 'Lawless Land' as I see fit, I can go and check off some more things from my 'To-Do' list around the Veritas." Ty-kun, the Tyranophant of the Veritas, had many things to do to promote and upkeep the Veritas. At this particular point in time, that focus of his was on the 7th Moon, the Lawless Land of Valparaiso. "Won't be long now..." Ty-kun and Ty-chan slipped off into the darkness of the still pitch black sky spattered in deep red like blood, disappearing suddenly.

Back to top Go down
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: The Tyranophant; 7th Plague   The Tyranophant; 7th Plague EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 2:17 pm

Quote :
A deep, swift and powerful breath blew Tatari from his place on the arm of the Crystal Tree and further up the branch with a powerful burst. Tatari would rocket through the sky like a jet piston aimed directly for the 7th Moon at a high speed -- a velocity great enough to permeate the noxious haze and create a powerful parting in the clouds with a radius that allowed for a large portion of the land to be seen visibly clearly from beyond the borders of their sky for a time. There, the 7th Moon -- which was a planet all its own that was owned by the Veritas and secured by the 7th Branch -- would receive a breath of fresh air from their isolated polluted toxic cycling air with a vacuum of which would flush out a great deal of the planet and sweep away the poisonous fog.

='TATARI'=
The Tyranophant; 7th Plague Force10
-Force-
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Tyranophant; 7th Plague   The Tyranophant; 7th Plague EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 2:28 pm

The Tyranophant, who was in passing during his own transition from Valparaiso, the Ultraviolet Moon, saw the hurdling object shooting toward the planet at a high speed. "Yup," he chuckled under his smirk, "Things are just getting good." Fortunately, he could oversee the full span of the events of the 7th Moon in the same way he oversaw the other Tensei Moons. "Better give him his target point..." the Tyranophant mumbled as the immense force burst through from the vacuum of Tatari's passing him by during departure from the Lawless Land.

"CONSECRATION!" The Tyranophant called out, marking the spot right where he'd picked up Ty-chan specifically for Tatari to land on. Wherever Ty-chan already completed his predetermined task was where the new Temple of the Tyranophant -- one of the Crystal Angel constructs, MaTeus -- was planted firmly in the spot where Tatari was to begin in Ty-chan and the Tyranophant's footsteps. "Catch ya later." Ty-kun was going to get his front row seat from the Forbidden Land whilst MaTeus and Tatari completed their protocol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tyranophant; 7th Plague   The Tyranophant; 7th Plague Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tyranophant; 7th Plague
Page 1 of 1