The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Back here once again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meharu
Grimsin, the Pumpkintoner :: Mad Titan; Demon King of the 6th Heaven
Meharu

Virgo Female Points : 156

Back here once again Empty
PostSubject: Back here once again   Back here once again EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 7:09 pm

It wasn't anything new to her, in fact she was so use to this she could tell exactly what was going to happen because it happened so much it was easy to read like a book. She made her way to the place she was and yet somehow got booted from once again and stood there looking at the same place once again.

She waited for whoever would show to and greet her to show themselves. It wasn't like they didn't know how this went and who she was and so she sighed and just stood there.
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1237

PostSubject: Re: Back here once again   Back here once again EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:07 pm

The familiar face returned to the entrance and exit to the Veritas looking somewhat befuddled on how her exit from the Veritas initially, as well as why she could not return once she left. Fortunately, because all of the Veritas, including the actual entrance was alive and active, the moment this was picked up by her presence at the Dimension Gate, the Veritas spoke to her as a disembodied voice all throughout the plexus point that she stood upon.

"The Veritas Is A Learning And Recurring Experience. When You Leave, You Must Return At The Dimension Gate. The Only Way To Avoid This Is To Not Depart The Veritas Or Be Ejected From The Veritas. Otherwise, You Will Have To Begin At The Dimension Gate."

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Meharu
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: Back here once again   Back here once again EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:14 pm

"Ahhhhh Veritas San, why must this happen so much? Ahhh don't answer that because I know the answer to that question. Man I bet everyone is like "That girl at it again" and here I am again heh. Well Veritas San, I'm back and need to get in there, inside you once again."

She rubbed her head a bit and just felt like this was a dream she'd never wake up from. It wasn't something she hadn't gotten use to, but boy was it annoying at time.

Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Back here once again   Back here once again EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:51 pm

"Affirmative," the Veritas responded to the Nomad, who roamed the Veritas and its boundaries. She frequently got ejected and had to gain access through the Dimension Gate upon reentry.

"In Order To Access The Interior Of The Veritas, You Must First Select A Destination." The Dimension Gate could not function without a predetermined coordinate on a plane somewhere, otherwise the door would not open because no point was determined. "If You Need Assistance With This, There Is A Process For It As Well."

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Meharu
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: Back here once again   Back here once again EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 9:05 pm

"Veritas San put me somewhere I can be alone with nature and animals. I want to meditate a bit and think something over. If you can do that I'd be most grateful."

She said while smiling a bit awkwardly. It was something that she asked quite often from Veritas, so this was embarrassing to say none the lease.
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Back here once again   Back here once again EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 9:31 pm

The Veritas was obliged to navigate the Nomad to a destination based on general elements that covered a vast degree of the Veritas' definitive expanse, thereby making specification more important for transition.

Knowing that it would be far too much to go through a process of narrowing down through inquisition, the Veritas would instead narrow down via desire.

"Please Describe The Location You Desire To Go To In Detail."

='Legend'=
Back here once again Naviga10
-Navigation-

I. Create Your Own Terrain Or Environment.

II. The Terrain Or Environment Becomes A 'Plexus' Point That Will Connect To The Location On The Veritas That Best Matches The Description Automatically Via The Dimension Gate To Determine A 'Destination.'

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Meharu
Meharu

PostSubject: Re: Back here once again   Back here once again EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 9:52 pm

"I want a small temple in the forest surrounded by a pond and nature itself so to say. I mean it may not be the most complex place, but it'll help me with my meditation and everything else."

She said with a warm smile. Things were more less going well for her and since she'd been out and in so many time; in fact she actually needed this place more than anything. She was hoping that what she said was enough for Veritas San to make what she needed and send her there.

[img]Back here once again Temple10[/img]
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Back here once again   Back here once again EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 10:44 pm

"As You Wish," the Veritas responded with a monotonous tone. The sound of the Nomad's voice rippled along the interior of the Dimension Gate, parting it with the subtlety of each undulation until the land sifted into a different location that was of the description most closely fitting to the image spoken -- an old abandoned Dojo that served as a Temple in the Dusk.

='Navigation'=
Back here once again Link10
-Link-

I. Though the 'Temple' could be seen, the rest of the 'Field' is covered in 'Myst' and cannot be determined beyond the starting 'Point.'

*Note
Spoiler:

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back here once again   Back here once again Empty

Back to top Go down

Back here once again
Page 1 of 1