The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Serpent

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Void Sun
THE INSANITY :: VOID SUN; TATARI TENSEI - INSANITY MOON
Void Sun

Dog
Pisces Points : 2828
Job/hobbies : The Antagonist

Serpent Empty
PostSubject: Serpent   Serpent EmptyWed May 24, 2017 9:51 pm

Serpent Slithe10
Back to top Go down
Kairo
Raigami, Crystal Petals of the Crystal Spark :: Crystal Chrysanthemum of the Mezzo Terra
Raigami, Crystal Petals of the Crystal Spark :: Crystal Chrysanthemum of the Mezzo Terra
Kairo

Male Points : 778
Job/hobbies : Pharaoh

Serpent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serpent   Serpent EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 12:37 pm

Back to top Go down
MaTeus
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
Magnus Teus the Opal Lightchrysm :: White Sun; Crystal Star
MaTeus

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 673
Job/hobbies : God Of Angels - Archangel Of Archangels

Serpent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serpent   Serpent EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 12:48 pm

Once the Serpents reached the Reversal Plains, there were two tails connected to each other at two ends -- one, the Gold Serpent, the other, Gong Gong. "Seems That There Has Been A Perversion Here," spake the Light God, Teus. "I Will Correct This Properly." Through a simple inversion process, once the serpent Gong Gong withdrew from Valparaiso back into the Reversal Plains, the cargo of the $yndicate which was borne unto him would be taken back into MaTeus to carry them to the next location.

Likewise, the Gold Serpent's tail which was still attached to the Reversal Plains would be sucked back into it and inverted into Gong Gong, allowing for Gong Gong to pass through the barrier that was the Reversal Plains over the land without becoming inverted, itself and returning back to the Lawless Land without passing through the Reversal Plains. The Gold Serpent, however, inverted on itself from the tail up after being sucked back inside and, in exchange for Gong Gong's leaving, was slipped back to Dr. Money, from whence it came as an equivalent exchange.

From here on, MaTeus would once again be carrying the cargo of the $yndicate off toward the next path instead of the King Keaton and his dragon, Gong Gong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serpent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serpent   Serpent Empty

Back to top Go down

Serpent
Page 1 of 1