The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Tyranno Style; Quiet Storm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

Tyranno Style; Quiet Storm Empty
PostSubject: Tyranno Style; Quiet Storm   Tyranno Style; Quiet Storm EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 1:06 pm

Chess Style; King Dominance - Tyrannosaurus (Tyranophant)

-Techniques
-- Pawns
---Poison Tooth (Pawn) - Poison Mind, Spirit Lure
---Piercing Sharp Tooth (Pawn) - Deep Penetration, Lasting Wounds

--Knight
---Tail Swipe (Knight) - Threaten And Clear Area

--Bishop
---Vestigial Arm (Bishop) - Minor Or Sacrificial Damage; Scare Or Lure -- Thrown Battles For Lure - Can Be Used To Scare Others Away If Not Lured In.

--Queen
---Threatening Eyes (Queen) - Revealing That Target Is Visible -- Fear Tactic.
---Piercing Eyes (Queen) - For Securing Gear And Paralyzing Target. Also Weakens Spirit And Mind.

--King
---King Wrecks (King) - Castle; When Prey Is Secured, Go In Full Force -- Always Remain Defended.
Back to top Go down

Tyranno Style; Quiet Storm
Page 1 of 1