The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal, the Pumpkinghead :: Crystal Reaper; Dark Legend of the Veritas
Grimnyzmal

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1101
Job/hobbies : Living Shadow

Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim Empty
PostSubject: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:16 pm

After the dealings of the impertinent Wind Goddess, Taomin, and the complete revocation of her power in her blatant disregard for not only the sanctity of the family, but the discord that she caused from her Absolute Anarchy, Thanytoz found himself tired, gloomy and nigh depressed from all the darkness that existed in the hearts of those of this world. It was absolutely dreadful what he had to see on a daily basis; things that they could not see because of the fact that they were unable to comprehend Darkness, itself. They were blinded by it rather than able to see it, and if they could not see it, they could not see through it, either.

"Ohhhh..." he moaned wearily, sitting upon his throne in the depths of Allsgrim Manor, his inheritance of the entire Devourist species after not only saving them from their Voids, but also becoming the family's new ruler, over even their father than started this, Grim, himself, "... Why am I the one cursed to look at such foul cretins all day and night? I try my damnedest to help them... Not for ME, but for THEM. And yet, they INSIST on harboring it and causing discord, chaos, insanity and all such calamitous negativity... Like it's just what they exist to do!"

He slapped one of his ancient texts he was reading into the Cauldron, letting its runic mysteries become soaked into the Brew. He sighed again, placing a hand over his head and crossing his legs, tapping his finger upon the armrest of his chair.

"I try to be the kindest, most mannerable, upright, loving and dearest example I can be. I even gave up using tactics of fear and destruction to get them to understand and all they do is see it as a means to... To take advantage!!" In tandem with his tapping finger, the back of his heel clicked against the ground, as well... And yet another sigh escaped his lips, before a single Crystal Tear rolled from his face, falling into the Cauldron as well.

"Why is it so important to them? Why is not love and goodness what they revere?! Why is it that this... This... Sickening EVIL is what they love so much more than...!!"

He huffed, unable to even finish his sentence.

"... When will all of the Darkness no longer be tainted with Evil? Why can the Darkness not be filled with Good, just like everything else? I want to show them GOOD Darkness, but it cannot be if they just keep throwing all of their TRASH inside of it! Like it's just some trash heap to hide their sin and shame!"

6th Restriction -- Archcount Thanytoz, the Crystal Reaper; God Of Darkness. The Black Dragon and Vampire Lich Overlord, known as 'Grimnyzmal The Abyzmal', and one of the seven Sixth Restriction Elemental Gods of the Veritas. Wears a striped black and gray suit with black slacks and black dress shoes with matching gloves, as well as a long cloak of darkness. Can occasionally be seen with a tophat and cane, both with mouths on them and which bear his soul, along with his dark matter piano, Alticord. A Devourist and Living Shadow, he is Head of the Living Shadows of the Veritas and has command over what is called 'Devourism', a mixture of black holes and mouths. His innards are made of black holes, and he is always hungry. He has dominion over all darkness in the Veritas, including space. Married to Black Friday, the dark side of The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy, Friday. Runs much of the Veritas' businesses from the darkness.

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:26 pm

He palmed his face with his gloved hand, trying his damnedest not to fall into despair. "It's like I have to play babysitter for all the babes that walk in the dark! Like they just cannot learn to discipline--"

As he spoke, there was an interesting reaction going on within the Cauldron. You see, the Cauldrons, that were the Witch's Brew, were able to see into other realms, opening doors to worlds of all variety, usually through a mixture of ingredients that served as energetic conduits. In this case, that ancient text and crystal tear mixing together... Brought forth something mystical.

"... What is this? An interesting reaction..."

What he hadn't realized was, that text just so happened to be the book of the Twelve Original Clans, with the Tensei being the Forbidden Thirteenth that was unheard of and taken out of history (for obvious reasons.) From that book, which was imbued with the powers of each of the Original 12, the embodiment of their ancestors would have been given life by the awesome life-giving power of the Tensei Crystal Tears, which could make anything live. Thus, a great, dark shadow poured out from the midst of the darkness... One that Thanytoz had only ever seen in and of himself, and of his Father before him. When he looked into its eyes, he saw something familiar... Someone of whom he hadn't witnessed in what seemed like eons.

"... No... Can this... Be...?"

6th Restriction -- Archcount Thanytoz, the Crystal Reaper; God Of Darkness. The Black Dragon and Vampire Lich Overlord, known as 'Grimnyzmal The Abyzmal', and one of the seven Sixth Restriction Elemental Gods of the Veritas. Wears a striped black and gray suit with black slacks and black dress shoes with matching gloves, as well as a long cloak of darkness. Can occasionally be seen with a tophat and cane, both with mouths on them and which bear his soul, along with his dark matter piano, Alticord. A Devourist and Living Shadow, he is Head of the Living Shadows of the Veritas and has command over what is called 'Devourism', a mixture of black holes and mouths. His innards are made of black holes, and he is always hungry. He has dominion over all darkness in the Veritas, including space. Married to Black Friday, the dark side of The Friday The Thirteenth Fairy, Friday. Runs much of the Veritas' businesses from the darkness.

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:42 pm

The darkness poured over, bringing with it a great negativity and evil that was trapped within the heart of one that existed in a realm beyond, solidifying before Thanytoz as merely the Shadow of a Man... It harbored not a single ounce of Purity that can ONLY come from one that harbors a Heart, but held within it ALL of the ancient lore of the Clan of Darkness; they who created this Evil. It was the culmination of all of their Evil into a single, shadowy entite, which was now the shadow of a man he knew as his kin...

The Shadorion.
Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim Arakune-cs

"Sh... Shinta...?!" he called out in surprise, "What has become of you?! Why... Where is your skin!? Where is your Heart, man!? Have you been enraptured by the wickedness as well!?" He gazed upon the beast in terror, as if looking into a mirror that held no reflection; an endless void that knew no bounds. Inside of it, on the other side, he could see the image of Shinta himself, but it was trapped inside a black spiral and so hazy, even the Crystal Sight of Thanytoz could barely make it out. His Darkness was strong... Such is to be expected of the King of Darkness, as well as his family's eternal affliction all amassed into a single being.

"No... You are not him. You are something... That is PART of him... But without that Light that I know inside of him... You are not him. Of that much, I am COMPLETELY aware."

The creature gazed at him with bright, yellow, cat-like eyes, as if crescent moons bent to a straight line... A predator ready to kill at any moment. Yet, on the opposite end, it would have to stare into the eyes of a man who harbored the same eyes; though not those of a cat. Not at all. These were of some horrible, twisted monstrosity that even that darkness did not know... Something that had long since been contained and controlled for the sake of the world; both this one and all others.

"... Whatever your affliction is, this Darkness has grown too great, appearing here in the Veritas!! If it grips you so tightly, then I shall free you then, my brother!! DO YOU HEAR ME!?!?" They shared a special bond through what became of his first body; Grimnyzmal. Thus, if that held fast, he had a level of control over this... Great evil in and of itself. And with that, the two of them would stand face to face, eye to eye, not moving, unblinking. "If you have ears to hear, foul demon of the Orion... Know this... As long as you are facing ME, you shall not have HIM. ARE WE ABSOLUTELY CLEAR?!"

Back to top Go down
Meiun
Grimnyl, the Pumpkingheart :: Crystal Shadow; Dark Legend of the Dawn
Meiun

Dog
Pisces Female Points : 390
Job/hobbies : Black Friday

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:37 am

"SHUT UP, YOU STUPID UGLY STUPID GUY," said the black sludge that was the Shadorion, pouring over its own darkness that seeped into and out of its own mouth back into its body, like putrid vomit, "YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING. YOU'RE JUST A WANNABE DARK EVIL GUY THAT'S STUPID AND REALLY UGLY." It would twitch and shudder, starting to scream, as though it were throwing a tantrum of sorts, "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM!? LOOK AT YOU, TRYING TO BE COOL. EVERYONE HATES YOU. I HATE YOU. DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOTHING!? YOU LOOK LIKE NOTHING!!! YOU'RE JUST STUPID!!!" It would continue on like that for a while, actually, falling into and out of its own shape and form in rather disgusting manners, then spewing out random insults that seemed to be almost incoherent and completely off topic and/or subject. "THINK YOU'RE SO GREAT!? UWOTM8?! I.. I.. I-I-I-I...!!!!! I'M THE GREATEST!!! BETTER THAN YOU!!! BETTER THAN EVERYONE!! YOU CANNOT ESCAPE MY DARKNESS!!! I AM THE GREATEST DARKNESS!!! BETTER THAN ANY DARKNESS!!! U... UNOEVEN... SHUT UP, YOU FAKER!!!"
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:43 am

Thanytoz stood there, puzzled, befuddled and rather upset, quite honestly, even to have to witness this sort of monster. "Wh... What?" He was having a hard time understanding whatever this mass of darkness was... But he could tell just what it was. "... What is that garbage coming from your mouth? Is that... Is that what your Darkness looks like...!? The culmination of ALL that your Clan has CONSUMED!?" It was actually a sight to behold; pretty horrific and almost sickening. He could barely stand to look at a Darkness that was so contaminated. The Darkness that he knew and loved was Beautiful and Majestic, and would never allow such foul utterances to even besmirch its pure and transparent existence. No, all of the things this embodiment of the Orion clan had collected within their universally connected Darkness was now an ambiguous mass of chaotic mess.

"... Whatever your affliction, I will cleanse you of it, Brother!!! Just let me HELP you!!! You've taken in too much without cleaning your system!! And now, whatever was Tainted is coming up through you INSIDE of you!! Are you not aware of this yet!?"

Back to top Go down
Meiun
Meiun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:50 am

It heard nothing except the word 'Garbage' and immediately felt threatened, as though it were being attacked. Everything else that was said by Thanytoz, save for anything that could be taken as a threat or offensively was all blurred out by gurgled and static, which thrived in the very essence of the being ; the darkness that was bubbling up and blotting out anything and everything that needed to be heard but letting through anything and everything that would cause the Darkness within to increase in its grotesque mannerism and power.

"GARBAGE!??!? I NO GARBAGE!!! UR THE GARBAGE!!! TRASH!! SCUM!!! HORRIBLE!!! STUPID!!! I WILL DESTROY YOU!!! I... I-... YOU... UUUUU!!!! U GARBAGE!!! I WILL EAT YOU!!!" It lashed about wildly before hurling itself at Thanytoz, taking the shape of a great, gaping mouth of sorts with a giant eyeball in the back of its throat, as though to keep a watchful, giant eye on his target as he, too, would be consumed and added to the Collection that was this Ambiguous Mass of Chaotic Darkness. "DIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:00 am

Thanytoz couldn't fathom this creature at all. It didn't seem like it heard anything except for whatever he was saying that was negative. In that deduction, he already knew that fighting it with any sort of negativity seemed to make it more aggressive, and possibly even stronger. When it lunged at him, he immediately disappeared in a burst of shadowy bats before reappearing behind the sloppy slug and letting it slush onto the ground as it would.

"Stop this, now!! You're making a mess and... It's very hard to understand why you're so upset, actually. Can you not see that I'm trying to help you?"

They were in quite the enclosed space and fighting here would prove to be rather difficult. The room definitely was large enough for a scuffle, but it was nowhere near appropriate.

"Can you just tell me what the problem is?! Then, I can work to heal you! Come! Come! Say something coherent!! PLEASE!?" Hopefully the darkness wasn't so thick where it had completely consumed his Mind, his Body and his Spirit to the point where all 5 of his senses were deteriorated, as well. That is what happens to those who keep a Tainted Darkness for too long; as they begin to eat, it begins to eat away at them, as well. They will find an insatiable appetite to consume things and can only grow through eating others. It was how the Devourists once thrived; they who the Orion were very similar to. However, maybe... There was no hope for the Orions. He certainly would hope so, however. He was going to try for them, most definitely.

"Say something that ISN'T negative. Are you CAPABLE?! Come, now!! SPEAK TO ME!!!"

Back to top Go down
Meiun
Meiun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:09 am

As the mush slushed to the ground in a sloppy slap, it would immediately sprout up to a pseudo-physical form that it had partially chosen for itself, the mask being its only retention of what its actual, true form USED to be. Without that Mask, it would have nothing, and would be completely Lost in the Darkness. It shuddered, shivered, trembled with anger, fear and disgust.

"PROBLEM!!!?!?!?!?" it cried, screeching quietly, "... pROblum!??!" Its mask would suddenly change its monotonous face and into a wide, crooked, trolling smile,

Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim Trollface

There were apparently bits and pieces of coherency left, intelligible and logical enough to create such complex thoughts in order to get its way, but not to understand how it, itself was a growing epidemic. It was able to see everything except its own darkness, which was the cause of these 'problems.' And, with it, the Shadorion would become an even greater problem in no time flat.

"I'll show YOU a problem, buddy boy..."
Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim The_Irresistible_Arakune_by_ConchobarII

Apparently, in its string of intelligent and rational thought, it would suddenly hop over to the teeming power source that was still pouring with energy and wrap its body-mouth around the top, slurping out large quantities of energy that it could corrupt and assimilate within its own form, growing larger and more powerful be the second.

"100.... 500... 1,000!!!... 10,000!!!!!!" It recited, as if naming off the seals that were being broken as it continued to consume at such an incredible rate.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:29 am

Thanytoz, in his stupor, didn't even realize that the Cauldron was still open and pouring out energy that he could not only draw from the Lost World, but also from other worlds, as well, as long as it were open. "OH DEAR LORD!!!" he cried, immediately taking action once he saw the gaping mouth of the creature affix itself around the rim, "GET THAT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH RIGHT NOW!!! BAD DARKNESS!!! BAD!!" He attempted to scold it, but knew that wasn't going to work on it, quite honestly. It couldn't even comprehend what he was saying, yet seemed to randomly pull out intelligible and logically rational thoughts only when convenient to its own consumption and growth. The Darkness had gotten even THAT deeply rooted inside of this one...

"Grrhhmmm..." he closed his eyes, crossing his arms, "... Fine. If this is the only way I must stop you..." His eyes would flash open, a slicing sanguine gleam severing the very lips of the bulbous black beast from its goopy body, keeping it from consuming anymore energy from any other world that it tried to consume whilst the Cauldron was open,

"THEN SO BE IT!!!"
Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim Untitled-1-4

With a wave of his hand, the Cauldron would close, preventing both the escape and the further consumption of the Shadorion that stood before him, of whom he was now ready to deal with head on.

"Let me show you the TRUE meaning of Majesty, O' King of Darkness!!!"
He was Serious now... And that only meant One Thing...
"ABSORPTION!!!"

One of the more signature techniques of the Tensei clan since the very beginning, of which was used rather often by a certain Khrona Tensei was indeed the main weapon of choice for the Vampire Overlord, Thanytoz, of whom was his Living Shadow. He would open his mouth and begin to draw in whatever was before him into the confines of his Abyzmal stomach through means of Makaze, the Black Hole Wind of the Devourists. He was going to just consume this creature whole and purify him from the confines of his infinite Black Hole of a stomach... Not unlike that which was signature to the Minds of the Orions.

Back to top Go down
Meiun
Meiun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:43 am

Sucking the energy from other worlds as well as the home world to which was still partially linked only through that open cauldron, the Shadorion would get as much as he could before his lips were severed, revealing the bare gums and jaws of the monstrous mouth; pink and fleshy, as if inside, there was still some sort of human-like composition that was simply amorphous on the outside and able to be reconfigured and transmogrified to the will of the shadowy creature.

"BEHEHEHEHE!!! You're so stupid... That didn't hurt at all. You're dumb." it cackled, letting its lips slither from off the rim of the cauldron and back where they were supposed to be, right under the mask that posed as its face,

"Do you know how much Knowledge I have Consumed...?"
Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim 01Zxk
"How many Asses like you I've Eaten...?!"

His form now, far more bulbous and grotesque than before, was a hulking mass of pure blackness almost like the shell of a giant cockroach, or perhaps a great, black frog or lizard... Or some sort of sick, twisted combination of both.

"Inside of me... There are... Hehehehe... AHHHheehehe... THere are WORLDs... And... AND MINDS!!! ANd... And..." it was clear that in his own haughtiness, he was losing himself again to the darkness through Pride, "YOU ARE NOTHING!! YOU THINK THIS WORLD WON'T BECOME ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE WE PUT TO RUIN!?!?!? HEHEEHHEEH!!! HAVE YOU SEEEN THE OTHER ONE?!?!? SHAMEFUL!! DISGUSTING!!! HEHEHEHE!!! LOOK AT WHAT WE DID ONCE WE GOT RID OF YOU!!! HEHEHEHEHE!!!" His laughter was like the gurgling of an overflowing kettle, or the gargling of water at the back of one's throat. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WE HAVE ON OUR SIDE?!?!? HEEHEHEHE!! THAT WILL... THAT WANT TO... THAT WILL DESTROY YOU!!! THEY HATE YOU!! HATE!! HATE HATE HATE!!! I WILL USE THAT POWER TO KILL YOU!!! KILL KILL!! KILL!!! HATE!!! EVIL!!! DESTOY!! HHEEH!!"

He was about to attack, but then found that it was far too dangerous, and out of paranoia and fear of losing, he would, instead of attacking directly, hop up to the ceiling, out of the way of the vacuous suction and through the Palace, all the way up to the surface of the Eternal Desert, where there was far GREATER energy for him to consume that flowed all throughout the surface of the Eternal Desert. Just him being up there would give him more energy. He didn't need to sacrifice himself fighting a pointless battle that he might end up losing when he could just slither away and gather more power, until it was so overwhelming that he KNEW he wouldn't lose.

"HEEHEHEHEHEHE!!! YOU ARE WORTHLESS!!! POINTLESS!!! IAM GREAT!! GREATER THAN YOU!!! EHEHEHEHE!!! ... ... Bitch."
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:00 pm

"I'm sure you've eaten many an ass, but...!!!" before he could finish, or even consume the creature, it already had slipped out of the crack of the Desert Palace. Somehow, he knew that one that was afflicted by Fear would not ever fight a straightforward battle. In fact, they were some of the most slippery, and the most foul, simply because of all of the naughty things they did in the dark that they hadn't the face to reveal in the light, as it would destroy their perfect image that were the beautiful masks upon their faces that everyone looked at, unable to see their darkness that was attached to or pouring from it.

"You dirty scoundrel!!!" he shouted, before sighing heavily. "Well, this escalated quickly. To be expected of THAT One, though..." He shook his head shamefully, knowing that he was going to have to follow him. "... I have to extract everything from him... All of the mess he's eaten and purify his form that way... I don't think speaking to him works, so... I suppose that I'll just allow him to say all sorts of slanderous untruths and use the Darkness to block mine ears from hearing it, so I may concentrate of healing him of his sickness." Before he got too wrapped up in his thoughts and let the creature get away with God knows WHAT, he would have to subdue it. Without any further hesitation, he would fall backward into his shadow, which would immediately take him topside through his own shadow as a portal to the upper level, wherein gravity would bring him back to his feet without him having to move a muscle.

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 8:22 am

--- Minor Time Skip ---

After the engagement with the Corrupt Shinsanity of Darkness as well as within the Battle for the Crown, Thanytoz appeared in a flurry of shadowy bats back at the starting point, where he would be awaiting the Time of Alignment.

"My... That took a while..." he muttered, pulling the Black Grimoire out of the shadow of his robe, "... But it looks like we're going to make it just in time." He smiled, letting the Light take over the Book, beginning the Alignment of the Shinsanities and Shinsangels.

"We're in Position."

Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:52 am

After a certain point in time, the book stopped glowing and it came to a close in Thanytoz' palm. He smiled grimly with eyes that cut through the shadows, his eternally open third eye piercing into the mind of the Great Fae, "... It's about that time, you know."

Back to top Go down
Tsukihime
Red Moon, Daddy's Dearly Beloved :: Fourth Tenseingel; Shinigami of the Veritas
Tsukihime

Female Points : 84

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:05 am

Appearing literally out of thin air once she was penetrated by the piercing red third eye, Shintsuki would gently land upon the tip of her foot and softly lower to the ground completely until standing straight up. She stared at the man wrapped in shadows with concern.

"... I suppose it's... Still pretty dark down here, huh...?" She chuckled dryly, looking off to the side and grasping her arm nervously.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:18 am

He sighed heavily, plastering his palm upon his face over a single eye, the other peeping out between his pinky. "No shit, Sherlock. >>; " His head slide lucidly from his palm and slumped down in what seemed to be a disgruntled manner. "We do need to... Finish the job, right? >>; " He tapped his foot a little impatiently, wondering why they just couldn't seem to get everything done in one fell swoop, like they were all just supposed to be doing in the first place. He knew she wanted to rest and was doing her best, but until the Dream had been brought back from Above and into the Shadows that was supposed to belong, their work wasn't yet done. But this was the home stretch, and he would just be patient with her about these sorts of things. Friday wasn't born a Tensei, so just like they had to learn the secrets of the Fae and Malfortuna, the Malfortuna had to learn about the Tensei and the Shinsangels. The Curse may have been broken, which allowed them to continue to resolve things, but the remnants of the Curse would still remain until Tsuki had fully undergo the removal and full awakening of herself. It would help the both of them understand each other much better.

"... Why not start with the Witch Province...?" he said through yet another exasperated sigh.

Back to top Go down
Tsukihime
Tsukihime

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:25 am

He looked like he was pretty upset. She didn't really know why... And even still, somehow, he found a way to disturb her. She didn't just understand why she couldn't hold her peace for just a little while. Maybe it was because of the remnants of the curse still working their effects on her. She didn't mean to keep having these things happen that messed up everything, but it was definitely out of her control. Honestly, knowing the story, that's exactly why she needed to do it, and why she was going to continue and see it all through until she was done.

"Hey, don't look like that..." she said, kinda rolling her eyes to the other side, but still keeping a face of concern, "... We're almost done. Things are going alright. Right?" Quite honestly, she was really lost about a lot of things, but she could see that it was having a lot of beneficial effects on herself, her family and his, as well as everyone and everything else around her, for whatever reason that was. Perhaps because of the lessening of Malfortuna coming from her very existence.

Though she still remained sorta puzzled about everything, yet held some sort of ambiguous hazy grasp of it all enough to keep up and help out, she'd just trust in the Kurogami right now, since he was the only one of the Shinsangels with a Third Eye that remained open at all times.

"Um. So what do I have to... Do?"
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:35 am

That's when it hit him. "What?" He raised his head up slowly at the revelation, turning his head curiously as he gazed at her with a puzzled expression, "... You mean, you don't know?" His eyes darted left and right, as if putting things together at a high speed. "Hmmm... That makes... Yeeess..." Now Thanytoz could see why things weren't falling into place. "All this time, I thought you knew... I thought you knew what you were doing..." The girl knew her place, but just didn't know what to do with it when she was in it. The same as the boy when he was coming into it...

"It all makes sense now!!" He hopped up, smiling with a fiendish ambition, "COME, LASS!!! You must be swallowed by your darkness!!!" There was something that she was missing, probably because she wasn't facing it, which she needed to do in order to move forward. The longer she denied her Darkness, the more it would swallow her without her knowing from the unknown.

Back to top Go down
Tsukihime
Tsukihime

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:40 am

For some reason, as he said that, the vivid memory of a giant black hole with a monstrous galactic face and sharp, vampiric teeth sucking out her soul came to mind, widening her eyes and suddenly blackening her mind. She couldn't even think of how to respond correctly. "Ex... Excuse me?!" she exclaimed, both confused and partially wondering if she should be concerned. "What do you mean?!"
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:53 am

He chuckled, now finally having found the answer that would lead them to the path of restoration for all Mysteria, "It means, very simply, my dear..."  He closed his eyes and his eternally open third eye gleamed again with a thin concentrated red light so bright that its very shine blinded one to all other lights around it.

"SINK INTO DARKNESS!!!!"
Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim Untitled-1-4

He cracked open the Black Book, calling out its name,

"BAHAMUT!!!"

And called forth the second greatest of the Tensei Guardian Spirits...

Back to top Go down
Meiun
Meiun

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:11 am

At the beckon of the prisonous name of which he was concealed by the confines of the Book, the great wings of a dark and overbearing presence burst forth and blew aback all things in the area at the time with merely the gentle spread of those black wings of darkness, robing every fragment of light in their wake with their greatness. It was here;

The Black Dragon; Grimnyzmal the Abyzmal.
Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim Black_Dragon.85173646_large

"TO THE DEPTHS OF DESPAIR!!!"

The same way it came over Khrona in his time and wrap around his heart did it indeed need to restrict that of his wife in this form and filter out the image of her own Darkness so that she could see what it looked like for her own eyes... That which would be the image of the Great Fae that would rule over the Dream World from which Friday and the Malfortuna hail.

"Until your People come to Light in this World... So too will We remain in the Darkness with them... As the Shadow of the Light..."

His wings would sweep her from the ground and embrace her gently, like a dark phoenix, yet aggressively like a black hole. It was just the same as the image she'd seen in her dream; down to even the white fangs. Even the Malfortuna Family as a whole had a 'Worst Nightmare,' and that was Grimnyzmal the Abyzmal. Eventually, the Robe of Despair would swallow her whole and strip her of her luster whilst donning the Darkness to Contain her Light.

"Itadakimaaaaaasuuu..."
Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim 10448210
*slurp*
Back to top Go down
Tsukihime
Tsukihime

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:21 am

Right before her eyes, she saw it happening to her, exactly as she had it in a dream before. Her premonition had become a reality and the image that haunted her dreams steadily crept its way closer to her. She wasn't sure why this was happening, but she was utterly mortified and how it kept coming back to get her. "No..." she uttered in horror, lip quivering a bit, "... No, it... It can't be...!!!" And as soon as it opened its mouth to speak, just as it had been in the dream, was she swallowed up whole by it and consumed by a vacuous vortex vacuum that trapped her inside of the infinite abysmal darkness of her own heart and soul.

"DON'T PUT ME BACK IN THERE!!! DON'T LEAVE ME IN THE DARKNESS!!! THE DARKNESS WHERE THERE IS NO CREATION!!!"

As a Fae, and one that thrived specifically on the dreams of others, if there was emptiness, she was completely and utterly powerless, trapped and stripped dry of her power. It was every Malfortuna's worst nightmare; not being able to use their Unbound Influence to influence whatever they wanted at any given time. To them, it was known as the Black Swamp. To others, The Void. To the Tensei, the Zero World. But it would always be as it is... Absolute Zero. Shintsuki, as she was, was no more.
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:29 am

Thanytoz shook his head and signed. "And you call us melodramatic..." He wasn't aware of how terrifying he and the things he did looked to others because he already knew what the outcome of them was regardless of how he acted about them. It was easy to throw people off that way, and it made his presence sometimes very off putting if he got carried away, but he always knew what the end result was at all times as soon as he put anything in motion. That was his best quality in the darkness. However, he wanted to make sure of something as she was being consumed by the Black Dragon as its little snack.

"... Girl..." he muttered, stepping closer to her with head hung low and overpowering eyes baring down upon her a stern, serious and striking gaze that could shatter her soul in a moment's notice, eyes affixed securely on her as her body continues to slip further down into the prison of the pitch black pit of the Black Swamp that bound her down, soon to gag her if she slid in too deep, "... Do You Trust Me?"

Back to top Go down
Tsukihime
Tsukihime

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:37 am

"I..." after witnessing her worst fear come true before her very eyes, being betrayed by the dark shadow of a being that could destroy her and make her at her most vulnerable, she sank deeper and deeper into the black cesspool of the Dark One's shadow as it loomed over her ominously, furthering her fear and her inability to answer.

"I..." she tried again, finding the same emptiness and unknowing in her mind as she tried to collect an answer. She knew that Thanytoz was Tymon's Dark side... But, was this truly part of him? How he was in the shadows? Would he truly betray her and consume her so haphazardly on a whim? These questions... They were racing through her, yet she had no time to sort through them. Time was up, it seemed.

"I...!!" she tried one last time, yet this time, when she was about to give an answer, the darkness gagged her and swallowed her up, dragging her back into the darkness. She gazed up with a woeful expression, remembering that this was the same way she died as Titania... Being consumed by the Black Swamp. Why did this keep happening? When would history stop repeating itself.

'I don't understand...'
she thought, her vision fading to black,
'... Where we... went wrong...'
Back to top Go down
Grimnyzmal
Grimnyzmal

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:47 am

... When he saw that she had no words for him, but every one for herself, he did nothing but turn his head away with sadness, pain and scorn all wrapped up and veiled behind his turning head and dark robe. "Just like Friday the 11th..." he muttered to himself, a single Crystal Tear rolling down his cheek from the side she could not see, shimmering in the darkness. The last thing she'd see before she was swallowed up whole was Thanytoz turning to look at her from the corner of his eyes, sharply and sternly, with a sting that could pierce her soul in a heartbeat. "Right by the throat..." He shook his head, clenching his fists with a suppressed pain and anguish like no other. "Take her away..." she'd hear as he closed his eyes and turned his back completely on her. "... Out of my Sight." He would close his eyes and shake his head again, returning to the darkness whilst the Living Shadow handled things from here.

"... It's hopeless..." he muttered, the sole sound of his voice resounding throughout the cavernous underground, followed by one final *sigh* before all went to complete black.

(End Topic)

Back to top Go down
Nohxark
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Metatron; Seal of Judgment :: Mark and Decree of the End
Nohxark

Job/hobbies : Forge The Path

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:06 pm

*Consecration*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim   Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Dark God; The Brothers Grim
Page 1 of 1