The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Word Assignment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

Word Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Word Assignment   Word Assignment EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 12:20 pm

ASSIGNMENT DESCRIPTION

The purpose of the Microsoft Word Assignment, is for students to practice what they have learned in the lecture material, such as creating a cover page, using Microsoft’s Styles, and creating a table of contents, while also researching key areas of the digital media industry.

PARAMETERS AND EXPECTATIONS

Write an article or Report about a Digital Media Occupation that interests you or that you hope to have one day. The purpose is to write a report using the different styles covered in the lecture, as well as creating a table of contents and cover page. Your report should:

Explain what the occupation is (define it)
Explain 3 essential duties of that occupation (1 paragraph for each duty)
3 reasons why you want to be apart of that industry (1 paragraph for each reason)
Your report must have:

A cover page (Title and Name)
A header
At least 3 different heading levels using Microsoft’s Styles
Table of Contents
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Word Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word Assignment   Word Assignment EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 12:35 pm

Cover Page

Illustrator

Tymon Bolton II
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Word Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word Assignment   Word Assignment EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 12:37 pm

Essential Duties

Header: Concept
Subheading: Visualize

Header: Design
Subheading: Create

Header: Refine
Subheading: Edit
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Word Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word Assignment   Word Assignment EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 12:45 pm

Industry Duties

Header: Concept
Subheading: Visualize

Illustrators are artists who create technical and nontechnical drawings for printed materials, commercial products and digital media.

Illustrators visualize and produce artwork and line drawings based on concepts dictated by clients or employers.

Traditionally, pen and pencil drawings or watercolors were the most common illustration mediums; however, many illustrators are converting to digital illustration applications.
---
Header: Design
Subheading: Create

Illustrators create drawings that visually represent ideas, concepts or stories.

Illustrators may also design graphics for commercial products, such as stationary, greeting cards, wrapping paper, calendars and packaging, or digital illustrations for animated objects and scenery.

Professional artists and illustrators may need to use digital media software in order to animate, alter, or redesign illustrated graphics.
---
Header: Refine
Subheading: Edit

Illustrators show potential employers their talent by displaying samples of their work in a portfolio.

Depending on the industry, these artists often have to complete projects within a short time frame, which may prove stressful to some workers.

Although professional artists and illustrators may specialize in a specific field, they can make themselves more marketable to employers by acquiring a diverse art background.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Word Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word Assignment   Word Assignment EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 12:52 pm

Pursuit Reasons

I. Personal

- I have always enjoyed illustrating and have based an entire part of my life off of the growth and development of my own illustrations that I began in the 3rd and 4th grade, having loved and aspired to illustrate ever since I began drawing.

II. Skill

- I am naturally gifted with the ability to illustrate and also bear many diverse talents that dwell on the ability to illustrate and conceive the images in my mind as well as project them as I see fit.

III. Career

- Because of my natural abilities and also my personal love of art in general, the pursuit of a career in art is proper for my ultimate aspirations in becoming an illustrator as part of my overall career s an artist.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

Word Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word Assignment   Word Assignment EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 1:21 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Word Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word Assignment   Word Assignment Empty

Back to top Go down

Word Assignment
Page 1 of 1