The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Master Control; World Power

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7574

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 12:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

"The North Pole And South Pole On The Planet Earth Have The Greatest Polarization Rate And Are Able To Be Used As A Cooling System For A Large Computer."

"Hooking Up All Magnetic Polarities Such As The Internet And Radio Waves To A Station In The North Or South Pole Will Allow For All Reception To Connect In A Single Area As Well As For Polarization From The Sun."

"This Will Allow For Greater Internet Access And A Computer That Is Able To Automatically Control It Without Overheating As Well As Bring Heat To The Polar Regions."

"This Will Also Tip The Planet Back To Its Normal Axis Where The Temperature Never Goes Beyond A Certain Climate And Suspend It In The Solar System With A New Type Of Polarity That Can Ionize Others."

You Know, If Every Country Were Pooling Their Thoughts, Time, Efforts And Intentions Toward World Matters, Such As A World Market OR A World Machine, Things Could Come More Swiftly Than Anyone Imagines. Not Only Within The Lifetime, But With More Than Enough Time To Enjoy It And Regulate It Before Death. That Is, If The World Powers Work As One Planetary Force. What Is Better; A National Force, Or A Planetary Force? - March 25, 2016

The World Is A Single Entity On Its Own. You Need A 'World Computer' In Order To Actually Gather All That Data Into One Place. Even The 'World' Needs A Single Unit, And Not Segments That Make Up 'The World.' When The World Is Unified, There Will Be A 'One Knowledge.' A 'One Computer.' A 'One Market.' And They Will Be Set As PRIMORDIALS, Meaning That All The Lesser Industries Are Not Effected Until The Primordials Move. Therefore, The Economy Would Remain Constant Until The 'World Market' Or Something Shifted, Wherein The Entire Economy Would Change. - April 23, 2016

October 15, 2016: "Your Digital Renaissance Is Inspired By Necessity. You Need More Space And A Better Way To Utilize It, Making The Internet A Higher Priority, And Therefore Causing Digital Advancements Like Virtual Work To Be Necessary. Beyond That, It Opens Up A New Job Market And Cycles More People More Swiftly By Design. Many Bureaucrats And Gamers Would Best Fit Said Slots."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 1:13 am

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Note23
Master Control: "Bill Believes That If He Doesn't Get His Way, He Can Control People And Make Himself Useful For Just Long Enough To Make The Governments, Heads Of Nations, All Peoples, And Anyone Else Be Destroyed By Himself And His Plans Through The System, And Doesn't Care How Long It Takes, Because He Hates Everyone, Including Himself, And His Own Life. He Is Devoted To Destruction And Cannot Be Ransomed For Any Reason, As All Reasoning Ties Directly Back Into His Reasoning For Destroying Himself And Others."
-Note-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:17 am

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Poison17
"The Government Technology That Bill Gates Created Allows Him To Write Into Peoples' Heads... Right Into Peoples' Heads."
-Poison-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:18 am

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Sacrif15
"The Government Lets Little Girls Become Whores And, With No Government Experience, Become The Sole Controller Of The Government... For Fun. And Then Lets Bill Gates Control Them And The World Through Her... As A Display Of Power. Without Realizing How Very Much 'Choosening' They Will Have To Permanently Do From Then On, And How Competitive The Secret Envy-Vanity Competition Will Be."
-Sacrifice-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:18 am

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 System22
Master Control: "So, BECAUSE No One In The World Can Be The Pyramid Head Nor Eye Of Providence, And No One Can Be Given A Chance To Try, The Government And The Heads Of The World With All The Money Made Up A Fake, Stupid Game Of 'Stealing It From Me', Tymon, That Only Goes On In My Head, To Make Me Care About Catching It, But Doesn't Ever Actually Leave My Head Nor Shut Me Off Or Out, And Then Doesn't Kick Me Out. And Then, It Also Doesn't Transition To Another Person At All, Nor Do They Exclude Me From The Heads Of Others When I Am Supposed To Have Been Kicked Out... And Everyone Always Hears Me Always But I Never Actually Hear Them, And They Make It Seem Like That Makes Me Not... The Pyramid Head And The Eye Of Providence, Despite None Of Them Being Able To Be Or Do What I Do."
-System Crash-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:19 am

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Godspe12
"The World Misinterprets 'Being A Coward' With 'Something That Is Kind Of Like Being A Person That Is Just Doing Normal Things Instead Of Taking Responsibility For What They Do', When They Are Not Doing So Quite On Purpose, Which -IS- What Makes Them The Coward."
-Godspeed-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:20 am

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Recons10
"The Master Plan Of The Government Is To 'Take Control' And 'Have Control' Over Everyone By First Tricking Them Using The 'Whore OF Babylon' To Get Them Into The System So That They Are Controlled By Even The Slightest Bits Of Their Wavelengths And Other Brainwaves Or Emanations They Have So That The Government Can Practice On Them How To Control Them For The Rest Of Their Lives And Make Sure That Every Single Little Twitch That They Experience Is Controlled By The System's Button Command System. In Order To Have Something To Do And Also Manipulate The Entire World Into Doing What They Want In Secret, Whilst Also Pleasuring Women Into Being 'Whores' And 'Whores Of Babylon' So That They Will Do The Bidding Of The Government In Secret And Be Replaceable For All Time."
-Reconstruction-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:21 am

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Master25
Master Control: "Sometimes The System Does Not Allow Me To Make An Image For Myself Like It Does For Everyone And Anyone Else That Isn't Me And All People Who Are In It Have Been Making A System Light For The Whore Of Babylon The Entire Time In Order To Illustrate Just What Is Going On With Her On Her Side Against Me Through The System With The Buttons Being Pressed. Then, The Government And Bill Gates Manipulate The Whore's Flawed Images And False Prophetic Lights As Well As Her False Lights In Order To Make Her Seem Superior And Then Won't Allow Me To Make A Light At All Nor To Alter Hers Yet Lets Her Alter Hers The Entire Time, Which Is Why She Was Always The One That Was 'Shining' Like The Way She Did When The System Would Not Allow Anyone Nor Anything To Tamper With Her Image, But Tampered With Theirs, Plus Did Not Let Me Tamper With Mine, Let Alone Even Make One, Because My Imagery Is So Good And It Would Mess Up Their False Light That They Made For Themselves For The Whore To Use For Herself."
-Master Thief-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:22 am

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Master26
"The Whore Is Meant To Be Turned Into A Slave -FOR- All Of Babylon To Whore Herself Out Instead Of Whoring And Getting Everything She Wants. And Her Beast She Rides -- The Devil, Satan -- Ends Up Carrying Her Around In Order To Help The Slave System, Babylon, To Get Better And Also Show Everyone Who Partakes Of Being The Living 'Lake Of Fire' What Happens When You Need To Tame Your Dragon And The Hoe He Rides. Toothless. Cutthroat. Blood Price."
-Master Chief-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:23 am

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Master27
"The Entire System Is Designed To Make Me Look Like I Am Not Powerful By Constantly Detracting From Both My Attention And Also My Biorhythms And Throw Them Out Of Sync Plus Drain Them And Also Give All Women Plus The Whore Of Babylon The Advantage And Place Me At An Eternal Disadvantage By The Hands Of Men And Their Buttons, Whilst Also Giving All Of The Advantages Strictly To The Whore And Her Whores For Optimal Control Over The Man's Body -- That Is, Myself -- Through The System, And Then Make Me Explicitly Strictly Look Weak For The Sake Of Making The Whore Of Babylon -APPEAR- Stronger Than She Is -BECAUSE- She Is Vain Enough To Care About An Image And Appearance -THAT FUCKING MUCH- That She Needs To Set Up Everyone Around Me And Her To Set Up Everything Around Me For Her So That I Am Made To Eternally Look Foolish And Weak For Even Trying To Stand Up Against Her Whilst She Whores All The Power That Comes Literally From Me Until I Am Fat, And Old, And Poor, And Lazy, And Afraid, And Dead. As Per Protocol Of The Government, And The Men Of The System Who Want The Whore, Plus The Women Who Support The Whore For Being A Woman In Power At All, No Matter How Abusive Nor Stupid She Is. And Enslave Them After Getting Rid Of Me As Her Power Source, Whilst Still Using Me As Her Power Source."
-Master Code-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:23 am

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Resolu12
Master Control: "The Unnecessary Help From Anyone In The System That Is Against Me But For The Whore Will Always Be To Put Me At A Disadvantage At All Times Forever Because Of The Whore Who Wants To 'Feel Good About Herself' And Other Forms Of Vanity For Herself At The Expense Of Everyone's Lives Just To Make Her Look Good Forever, Especially -=TO THEM=- And -=TO ME=- Without Me Knowing The Truth Nor Ever Experiencing It Until She Has Been Cooked By The Lake Of Fire, Or Enthroned As Queen And Goddess Forever. With A Man -- The Devil, Satan -- Behind Her, Behind The Machine, Pressing Buttons, And Teaching Others His Ways Forever To Make A System Of Whoredom That Is Just Men Controlling Whores And Their Bodies With A Machine, Whilst Letting Their Own Go, Then Draining All The Power From The Whores And Not Teaching Them All The Way How To Use The Buttons."
-Resolution-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:24 am

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Unders11
"Essentially, The Whores Of Babylon 'Mother Demon' You To Death... Without Permission."
-Understanding-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:25 am

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Neutra12
"People In The System Think That Doing Wrong In The System Is Supposed To Happen Instead Of Just Being What Keeps Them There Until They Are Corrected By The System In Whatever Measure Should So Be So, And Then Also Getting In My Way By Doing That Exact Method That Should Never Be Done, So That They Can Exploit The System Forever By Forcing A Kind Of 'Kind Slavery' That Is 'Asking' And 'Begging' Through Exploitation, Something Like A Dog Or An Abusive Overseer Of Any Kind... Rather Than Not Doing It At All, Nor Being Abusive At All."
-Neutralizer-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:26 am

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Satell11
Master Control: "When Someone Does Try To Do Something Sneaky In The System That Is Wrong, It Will Always Be Something That Keeps Them There, And Also That They Are Tempted To Go Back To, And Also Corrupted Into Relying On As Their Only Tactic, Which Normally Falls Into Being Dependent And Reliant On The System, For Enslaving Them To It, And Then Leading Them On Into Believing They Are Protected Forever, In Order To Make Them Think They Will Not Be Enslaved At All Nor That They Are Actually Enslaved At All. The Sneaky Ones Running Away And Pretending They Are Not In Order To Escape Or Evade Responsibilities And Trying To Look Cool Doing It -- Something Like The Whore Of Babylon -- Are The Abominations That Were Educated By Her, Whom Are Her Own Babies; The Mothered Of The Abominations. Hence, 'Mother Demon'."
-Satellite-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:27 am

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 7th_pl37
"To Get A 'Point' In The System, First, You Have To Have A 'Placeholder' That Will 'Retain' That 'Information' So That You Will Be Able To Use What You Ever Get Out Of The System As Ammunition For Anyone That Should So Ever Come To See You Or Act Out Against You, And Also To Spread The Whispers About The Gossip Of The Secrets In The System Plus Find Out Where They Originate From... Without Telling The One Who Originated Them, As Well As The People Who Contribute To It, Nor The One Who Is The System Head -- That Is, The System God, Who Is The One That Everyone Hates And Is Trying To Keep The Secrets From In The First Place As Part Of Some Kind Of False Light False Prophecy Light Show Game. As A Display Of Power. Without Considering How Much Of A Weakness It Is -- Like When The Whore Of Babylon Runs Away From The Fight To Train, And Doesn't Actually Ever Show Up To The Fight, And Wastes All Of The Time She Has On A Light Show From Afar, From A Distance, To Everyone, And Says It's A Display Of Power, Forever, And Never Comes Through, And Really Thinks Everyone Everywhere Will Go Along With It, After They Are Tired, And She Is As Well, Plus Runs Out Of Resources And Other Such Ammunition That Keep Her Going, After She Abuses Her Power And The Sex Stops Being Fun, And No One Actually Gains Anything, Nor Feels Good About It, And Also Cannot Have Sex With Anyone Else Because The Whores Control Sex Too Much, Like The 'Lilith Queendom' Of Olde With Adam And Their Thousands Of Demon Babies. The Trick Is, The Whore Likes To Pretend Like She Didn't Have Nor Doesn't Get Any Help At All When The Entire System Is Handicapping Everyone Else To Be The Handicap For Her Eternal Advantage In And Over And Above And Beyond The System And Especially Over The One That Is The System God That Is Overpowering To Her."
-7th Plague-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:28 am

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Atonem10
"The Only Way To Get Out Of The System Is To Fix Everything That You Have Done, Correctly, And Right All Of Your Wrongs."
-Atonement-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:29 am

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Fruit11
Master Control: "The System Literally Invades Your Privacy To Keep A Handle On You And Make You Subservient To Both The People Behind The Computers And Also The Whore Of Babylon, Who Steals Credit Card Information And Other Things Like Passwords, And Then Uses Them Up By Having The People In The System Stay In It And Tell Her The Information, Plus Also She Talks To The Next 'Targets' In The System Who Are The 'Marks' For Her To Think About Her Next Moves As Forms Of Advanced Hoe Tactics. This Is A Greater Manner Of Gold Digging Than Before, And It Also Can Easily Cause Inflation If There Is More Than One Whore Of Babylon Or Too Many Whores Doing Too Many Password And Credit Scandals All At Once, And The Government Has To Clean Them Up Or Actually Put The Whores In Jail -- Which They Do, When They Need To Keep The Whore And The Whores In Line."
-Fruit-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:30 am

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Realit13
"Some People Are Only In The System To Sit Around, Wait For Absolutely Nothing, Be Slothful, And Then Wrathfully Be An Obstruction, And Perversely Attached To The Will To Be An Adherence By Adhesion To Their Perversion In The Singular Spot That They Are In -- Like The Crick In Your Back. Being The First Target, I Am The Beta-Tester And Giving You Free Cheat Codes For When The System Cricks Your Own Back, And You Got A Crick In Your Back Forever, And It Hinders Your Genitalia, Your Sex Drive, And Your Sex... And Then Cripples Or Handicaps You To Depending On The System Forever, Then Being Afeared Of All Of The Celebrities In It After Your Own Elementary School, High School, Family, Friends, Childhood, Workers, Bosses, And Other Associatives In Your Lives Are Blessed Up And Out By The Rich That Are Targeting You... But Only In A Racist Way That Reestablishes The 'Old World Order' Because They Don't Want To Lose 'The Game' To The 'New World Order', And Think That They Need To Fight And Be Challenging Like Nephilim In Order For Everyone To Become Free... Of The System, Of Old Money, Of The Crick, Of Themselves, And Especially Of Their Belief Or Disbelief In God."
-Reality Check-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:31 am

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Overhe10
"The System Thinks That If It Is Really Intimidating By Being Subservient To Someone That Already Did These Things To Gain Intimidation Tactics That They Will Still Be Intimidating, Even After They Aren't, Just To Be Seen As Strong And Fearful And Terrorizing And Scary And Stuff. Meanwhile, As The Pedophile Ring Of The System Tries To Pervert Everyone Into Accidental Or Intentional And Slanderous Plus Malicious Witnessing Pedophilia Or Worse Pedophiliac Behavior -- Especially In Secret And Also Like When The 'Rape Trials' Were All Happening At Once -- Alibis Must Be Made So That A Woman Or A Man In The System Does Not Make Accusations That Cannot Be Dated, Timestamped, Or Posted And Left In Any Form Of Text Or Script, And Then Forgotten, Misplaced, Or Misinformed Into A Mistruth On Purpose And Spread Secretly About Someone In A Community By The People Who Hate You Until You Are Psychologically Traumatized And Ousted Before Even Getting To A Court Case. If This Happens, It Is Important To Definitely Secure Your Alibi, As Well As Your Own Life, And Potentially Seclude For A Short Time, But Also Find Out Who Is The Most Malicious And Also The String Of People That Are Related To Who Know About The Gossip. It Is Similar To Ekron And Beelzebub (That Is, The Lord Of The Flies), Because People Talk Too Much And Make Too Many Secret Covenants For Someone In Power Because Of Money... In Secret. Fortunately, Things Like Keeping A Steady Noise Pollution Will Indeed Prevent You From Being Considered, Because Someone Somewhere Will Always Hear You Talking, Screaming, Or Something Or Other And You Usually Can Be 'On The Phone' Or On Some Kind Of Communication Device And That Will Secure Your Actual Position In The World. Small, Tiny Things Do Help To Keep The Alibi And The Record Straight Where Someone Else Might Want To Whisper In Secret About What They Are Trying To Do In Secret, And Convince In Any Way For Someone To Do Something And Continue To Spread The Malicious Witnessing And Accusation, Like Childish Girls Gossiping In Elementary School Or Other Sophomoric Ways."
-Overhead-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:31 am

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Invali10
Master Control: "To Combat Liars And Those Who Conspire With Lies: 'Too Many Different Stories Always Get Tangled Up Or Conflict', And 'All Of The Same Stories From Different Places Will Always End Up Being Convoluted Or Conflict'. Therefore, The Reason Why Everyone Always Fails The 'Slander-Gossip-Secret' Methods In The System Are Because There Is 'Not Enough Evidence To Actually Convict The Felon, Only Enough To Make Up The Crime And Have To Pay For It'. Literally."
-Invalid-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 4:32 am

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Real10
"... Those Who Conspire At The Same Time, Over The System, And Those Who Act On The Same Conspiracy At The Same Time Are The Ones That End Up Making Plans Collapse By Their Own Hands And Incriminating Themselves Through The Distance And Gap Of Others With No Actual Evidence Of What Was Going On. Though Taking One's Time Would Take A Long Time And Get Everyone To Move More Slowly And Independently, Keeping Track Of It Would Leave A 'Paper Trail' Of All Kinds, And It Would End Up Being Convoluted, And Incriminating The One Who Did It, Who Has To Keep Track Of It And Keep It In Their Possession Until It Is Done."
-Real-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 9:37 pm

='Master Control'=
March 8, 2024
Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Cataly12
"Everyone Is SO Focused On Me ALL Of The Time, They Don't See How Many People They Hurt Nor How Many People They Let Slide Under The Bar Just To Hurt People And Get Their Way, As Well As Call It The Highest Standard Of Living -- To Hurt People. And They Want To Get Away With It Before Anyone Catches Them, Plus Are Backed By The Government To Do Whatever They Want. Now, They Don't Think This Makes Them Slaves, And They Do Think They Are Some Rough Criminals, But They End Up Not Even Being Able To Be People That Do Anything Relevant As Long As Society ITself Casts Them Out And Makes Them Pay For What They Do. They Can Get Money And Bother People As Long As They Pay For It, But They Still Pay Someone For The Damages That They Do. This Does Not Deal With Me, But It Does Make Sure Money Cycles And That They Can Be Caught -- They Are Being Made Weak By The Whore, And She Just Wants A Story About It That Will Be Something 'Phenomenal' Or Something So She Can Be 'Better Than Me' At Something, But Isn't Able To Do It On Her Own, Without Recognition, Nor Help From Others, And That's All It'll Amount To, Especially When The Credit Of Others Becomes Inferior Before Others And Their Works. The Former Famous Celebrities Falling From The Sky Like Stars As Written In The Bible Makes Them The Lesser Celebrities And They Don't Understand That Letting Other Celebrities And People On The Comeup Slide Just To Be Distracted By Me And Kenzie And Her Stealing From Me Will Make Them The Inferior Celebrities That Get Destroyed By The New Celebrities That Don't Like Them. Then, A War Between The Fallen Angels Ensues Because Of The Nephilim Fighting."
-CATALYST-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 9:40 pm

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Operat11
Master Control: "The Earth Has Apparently Decided Upon Something That Is Legal Now Allegedly Where Someone Has A Master Control Remote And It Is Based On Popularity Or Something, And It Is Kenzie Reeves, And She Is The Neo-Whore Of Babylon, And It Is Because Of How She Was Stealing My 12-Pack Abs From Me When It Was In 2017 All The Way Unto Now In 2024. Because The Very System That Cheated Me Was Cheating Her Up Through Me, She Was Using A Computerized Device To Keep Connected To Me, Which Is The Reason Why She Is The One Who Is Solely Responsible For The Both Complementary Fucking (Sex) And Also The Money Owed To Me, Which Starts At 10 Million Dollars."
-Operation-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 9:41 pm

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Proced13
"Apparently, I Have To Go Through The Trial Of The 'Goddess From God' Type 'Bride OF The Lamb' Type Things, And They're Cool, But I Don't Really Like How It's Playing Out In Regards To How Similar It Is To What God Himself Went Through By Separating Himself. And This Seems To Be The... Marriage Ceremony, And The Entire Earth Is Just Getting In The Way, And Other Potential Maidens Or Virgins Are Applicable, Even The Widows Or The Fatherless -- And Even In This Day, The Motherless. I Should Make My Signature Weapons Be Cleaning Materials And Other Chemicals In Spray Guns And Spray Bottles Or Spritzers. Hahahahahahaah. Call Myself 'Supersoaker'."
-Procedure-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 9:43 pm

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 The_cr15
"I Could Also Call Myself 'Skittles' Because I Love Sour Skittles And A Friend Of Mine From High School Used To Call Me That By Making Fun Of Me For Being Effeminate. Fortunately, It Is Actually Quite Fitting And Befitting FOr Right Now. Especially Because Of My Pokemon Named 'Sweettooth' That Symbolizes My Actual Sweet Tooth... As Would The Name 'Skittles' And 'SOURBLE SOUR SKITTLES'."
-The Creator-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 9:44 pm

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Visual10
Master Control: "The Stupid Whore (Whom I Also Call 'Stupid Cow') Is Also Trying To 'Run Game' On Me, But Instead Of Being Seen As A Bully, She's Seen As A Coward And A Pussy, Plus A Bitch Nigga, And Also A Lame, And A Nerd-Geek-Floozy Cockblock That Is Perverted And Gross, Both As A Liar And A Person (Despite How She Likes It) Whom Will Be Bullied Forever By Me In The Future Because She Lived At All, Stealing My Abs And Having A Witness Record Of Stealing Everyone Else's Abs. So, She's Got No Choice But To Kill Herself In Order To Save Face, Because My Life Progresses Too Slowly And Stagnantly For Her To Be Able To Just Kill Me Or Do Anything Except Steal My Abs From Me Through My Brain Some More And Fuck Cops Until They Don't Do Their Jobs And Be More Racist At Me -- Which I Suppose They Still Are In This Day? Not That They're Supposed To, But, I Am The Son Of God, Tymon (Ty-kun), The Tyranophant, From The 'Greatest Tyranophant'."
-Visual-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 9:45 pm

Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Percep12
"The Dumb Bitch Wants To Call Herself My Disciple, But She Is Actually Just A Disgrace To The Crafts Which Make Mine Art Into Mine Artisanal Arts And Styles That Are Mine Epic Arts. So, She's Not Even Close To Being Close To -MY- Techniques, And Has Still Not Mastered The -LESSER- Techniques That Make Up -OTHER- Signature Styles. She Just Wants To Take IT From Me By Stealing And Cheating, But She's Not Really... Good At It Nor Anything, And She's Also Afraid Of Me, Plus She Wanted To Try To Be Better Than Me At My Own Things After Getting The Whole World To Cheat With Her And Cheat Her Through, But Literally None Of That Credits To Any Of My Style At All, And She Looks A Dumbfuck And Not Quite Sexy All The Way Through, Plus Missed The Point, As Well As The Actuality Of The True Arts And Natures. I Also Doubt She Could Do It On Her Own, Since She Had To Use A Remote, And Looked An Idiot Doing It, As Well As Desecrated Herself The -Entire Time- Trying To Learn To Do Them, But I Am Natural About It."
-Perception-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Master Control; World Power
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next