The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Master Control; World Power

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7574

Master Control; World Power - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 12:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

"The North Pole And South Pole On The Planet Earth Have The Greatest Polarization Rate And Are Able To Be Used As A Cooling System For A Large Computer."

"Hooking Up All Magnetic Polarities Such As The Internet And Radio Waves To A Station In The North Or South Pole Will Allow For All Reception To Connect In A Single Area As Well As For Polarization From The Sun."

"This Will Allow For Greater Internet Access And A Computer That Is Able To Automatically Control It Without Overheating As Well As Bring Heat To The Polar Regions."

"This Will Also Tip The Planet Back To Its Normal Axis Where The Temperature Never Goes Beyond A Certain Climate And Suspend It In The Solar System With A New Type Of Polarity That Can Ionize Others."

You Know, If Every Country Were Pooling Their Thoughts, Time, Efforts And Intentions Toward World Matters, Such As A World Market OR A World Machine, Things Could Come More Swiftly Than Anyone Imagines. Not Only Within The Lifetime, But With More Than Enough Time To Enjoy It And Regulate It Before Death. That Is, If The World Powers Work As One Planetary Force. What Is Better; A National Force, Or A Planetary Force? - March 25, 2016

The World Is A Single Entity On Its Own. You Need A 'World Computer' In Order To Actually Gather All That Data Into One Place. Even The 'World' Needs A Single Unit, And Not Segments That Make Up 'The World.' When The World Is Unified, There Will Be A 'One Knowledge.' A 'One Computer.' A 'One Market.' And They Will Be Set As PRIMORDIALS, Meaning That All The Lesser Industries Are Not Effected Until The Primordials Move. Therefore, The Economy Would Remain Constant Until The 'World Market' Or Something Shifted, Wherein The Entire Economy Would Change. - April 23, 2016

October 15, 2016: "Your Digital Renaissance Is Inspired By Necessity. You Need More Space And A Better Way To Utilize It, Making The Internet A Higher Priority, And Therefore Causing Digital Advancements Like Virtual Work To Be Necessary. Beyond That, It Opens Up A New Job Market And Cycles More People More Swiftly By Design. Many Bureaucrats And Gamers Would Best Fit Said Slots."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 9:45 pm

Master Control; World Power - Page 3 Percep12
"The Dumb Bitch Wants To Call Herself My Disciple, But She Is Actually Just A Disgrace To The Crafts Which Make Mine Art Into Mine Artisanal Arts And Styles That Are Mine Epic Arts. So, She's Not Even Close To Being Close To -MY- Techniques, And Has Still Not Mastered The -LESSER- Techniques That Make Up -OTHER- Signature Styles. She Just Wants To Take IT From Me By Stealing And Cheating, But She's Not Really... Good At It Nor Anything, And She's Also Afraid Of Me, Plus She Wanted To Try To Be Better Than Me At My Own Things After Getting The Whole World To Cheat With Her And Cheat Her Through, But Literally None Of That Credits To Any Of My Style At All, And She Looks A Dumbfuck And Not Quite Sexy All The Way Through, Plus Missed The Point, As Well As The Actuality Of The True Arts And Natures. I Also Doubt She Could Do It On Her Own, Since She Had To Use A Remote, And Looked An Idiot Doing It, As Well As Desecrated Herself The -Entire Time- Trying To Learn To Do Them, But I Am Natural About It."
-Perception-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 9:46 pm

March 9, 2024
Master Control; World Power - Page 3 Record14
"... So That Idiot Bill Has Traumatized Himself To Sex And Is Using His Own Weak Nerd Perversions -- As Nerds Often Do When Traumatized, Especially By Sex -- To Talk Constantly, Annoy Everyone, Be Really Annoying, Be A Super Cockblock, And To Listen To Kiddie Shit, Plus Do Kiddy Shit All Day, And Want Everyone Else To, As Well As Be A Pedophile. I Did Not Recognize This At First, But Now I See It Is Because He Was Using Too Many People To Cover Himself, Meaning He's Been Covering It Up For A Very, Very, Very Long Time -- Longer Than Perhaps I Have Been Born."
-Record-
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 10:02 pm

Master Control; World Power - Page 3 Supere10
Master Control: "Lawless :: Deadline : Timekeeper ; Countdown - World ~ Realm * Queen Of Hearts = Metaessential Creation + *Rummuh Mummumuh*."
-Superego-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Control; World Power   Master Control; World Power - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Master Control; World Power
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3