The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Division :: Divine Blade of the Dividing Enigma

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ty-sama
Grim, the PumpKin :: Dividing Enigma; Dark Legend of the Dream
Grim, the PumpKin :: Dividing Enigma; Dark Legend of the Dream
Ty-sama

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 453
Job/hobbies : Prime Order

Division :: Divine Blade of the Dividing Enigma Empty
PostSubject: Division :: Divine Blade of the Dividing Enigma   Division :: Divine Blade of the Dividing Enigma EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:02 am

Division
Division is a very special and very unique ability that allows The Yojimbo to divide any given aspect he wishes of any given target as he sees fit within his realm of possibility. This can be his weapon being Divided into many many different copies of itself with all of the same statistics like power and durability and such,  (10,000 Max), to embed his energy into his blade and cause whatever it makes contact with to split into 2 or more smaller version of themselves and power divided based on the numerical value of his choosing.

Ex. Cuts a full cat with his Division in play. The cat will turn into 2 kittens that have difficulty walking. Or, a cat with armor would have its armor split in half and weakened. Or, cutting the cat and now doing any physical harm, but cutting his strength to the point where he can barely walk.

Kiryu (Speed Division): A basic ability allows The Yojimbo to break down and assess the speed of whatever he focuses on via Division, known as the 'Mechanical Dragon.' When used by itself, he is capable of altering the very velocity, acceleration and general overall movement of whatever comes in contact with this specific technique. In essence, he is able to cut apart the very concepts of 'Speed' as often as he wishes, even to the point of slowing his target to the point of bare comprehensive movement. It works universally, not merely on physical conceptions of 'Speed.' ('Slow' Effect)

Energy Division: With power that allows The Yojimbo to see and assess the energy of whatever has touched him or is within his general area, The Yojimbo's special 'Energy Dividing Blade' will slice away at the energy of something it touches, thus causing it to be drained into the blade or erased completely. The more powerful the energy/chakra, the more hits it takes to deplete completely.

Power Division: With power that allows The Yojimbo to see and assess the power of something (whether it be impact, physical strength, etc.), The Yojimbo's special 'Power Dividing Blade' will slice away at the very power behind something, thus causing it to be weakened significantly in a number of ways. The more powerful the attack, the more slashes it takes for it to be weakened as much. This works on forces as well.

Health Division: With power that allows The Yojimbo to feel and assess his own health and the health of other living things (in any sort of way, whether it be infection, plague, random illness, poison, leech, etc.) The Yojimbo's special 'Health Dividing Blade' can detect and divide any viruses, plagues, ailments of any kind on and inside of his own body. In correlation to that, it also can hinder others by dividing and weakening their immunities, making them susceptible to anything they previously were not (even if it wasn't an illness, i.e. if someone is immune to fire, The Yojimbo can divide whatever makes them immune to fire from their bodies and make them susceptible to fire.)

Illusion Division: With power that allows The Yojimbo to differentiate and analyze illusions and invisible presences, The Yojimbo's special 'Illusion Dividing Blade' can destroy and 'purify' any illusions, invisible targets, intangible targets and things of the like. In addition to that, it allows him to see everything as it truly is, unable to be fooled by things that aren't real and such, and protects his mind from any genjustu or illusion or anything.

Oblivion Division: One of The Yojimbo's most powerful Division techniques, which causes him to create a seal in a specific area around him. This seal is made of his wavelength and also produced by his own KG, causing anything within to instantly become divided millions of times over in any and all aspects in less than a second, thus causing it to be destroyed once it enters this seal. The Yojimbo uses so much power, however, that he cannot move when in use or he will completely drain himself.

Nerve Division: With power that allows The Yojimbo to effectively see and assess nerves within living beings that possess them, The Yojimbo's special 'Nerve Dividing Blade' makes precise and intricate slashes at the body that separates nerves without him actually cutting into the flesh. Whatever nerve is hit, he can cut it and make whatever it was connected to useless.

Mind Division: With power that allows The Yojimbo to see and analyze mental waves, The Yojimbo's special 'Mind Dividing Blade' gains the ability to slash directly at the head without causing any physical damage. Once struck in the head when this ability is active, it divides the mental processing speed, time and ability of the foe that was hit(For example, if you are hit with this, you cannot use jutsu/magic and walk/jump at the same time, and if you can't use multiple jutsu at once, and you cannot defend and use jutsu at the same time unless it's a defensive jutsu. Not only that, the ability to process speed, movement and the like drops severely, and so do reflexes and whatnot.) IN ADDITION to this, The Yojimbo can cause people to forget things, to literally disconnect the mind from the body, or just cause all mentality to be erased in general.

Soul Divider: With power that allows The Yojimbo's blade to physically cut the intangible, The Yojimbo's special 'Soul Dividing Blade' gains the ability to slice any intangible object, though predominantly revolving around the soul. The Yojimbo can slice apart a soul without causing physical damage to a body, slice a part a wavelength and such, and so on. It even allows him to split a soul from the body that harbors it.

Heavy Division: With power that allows The Yojimbo to assess and analyze combination/mixed attacks, The Yojimbo's special 'Heavy Division Blade' allows him to break down combined attacks to their simplest form (such as a Fire and Lightning mixed attack would be slashed and become fire and lightning separately, and also the course would be redirected by the blade.)

Man Division: A supportive technique that splits The Yojimbo into 100 or less perfect 'copies' of himself. Despite this, The Yojimbo's physical power and constitution becomes slightly weaker, but not by much.

Division Blade
The pure essence of Division placed into his blade. It is only differentiated from normal Division by the fact that the Division Blade is a type of Division that can be derived into sub-categories of itself. It is a step above all other Division techniques and therefore can be classified as its own style with its own derivatives.

Division Blade: With the very essence of Division embedded into his blade, The Yojimbo becomes able to literally divide anything and everything the blade touches in half, in two parts, etc. etc.

Waru no Zenkai: A special technique only attainable when the Division Blade is active. When The Yojimbo uses this technique, he is able to omit powerful forces from himself that cause whatever caught within the force to suffer all of The Yojimbo's Division techniques simultaneously (except for Divide by 0). This also gives The Yojimbo the effects of all of his other Division techniques, and increasing all of his physical and mental capabilities by a shitload. It is one of his most powerful techniques. His power drains more swiftly while using this mode, however.

Divide by 0: One of The Yojimbo's most powerful abilities, only attainable when the Division Blade is active. When The Yojimbo uses this technique, he musters up a great deal of chakra or wavelength, slice something, having it be 'divided by the power of 0,' thus making it nonexistent once cut. It works on just about everything he has tested so far.
Back to top Go down

Division :: Divine Blade of the Dividing Enigma
Page 1 of 1