The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Secret; New Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandoire
The True Crystal Grimoire :: Tymon's Personal Book; The Bible And Gospel
The True Crystal Grimoire :: Tymon's Personal Book; The Bible And Gospel
Pandoire

Job/hobbies : "Praise The Lord."

The Secret; New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: The Secret; New Beginning   The Secret; New Beginning EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 4:39 pm

... And So, After Tymon Closed The Book And Blessed It, Giving It And All That It Contained Up To God To Handle With His Hands That Wrote The Story That Is Tymon Would He Continue To Write The Story That Is Tymon And All That Was Connected To Him. Through This, The New Beginning Would Occur.

But Not Without First Some Revelations.
This Book, The Pandoire, Which Carries the Veritas, Now Belongs To God And God Alone To Do With What He Sees And Deems Fit According To His Will And His Way. Tymon No Longer Owns It Unless God Himself Gives It. And So. The Book Continued To Write On Its Own. His Story. Would Make History. Literally.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

The Secret; New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret; New Beginning   The Secret; New Beginning EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 5:42 pm

"Well, that's that," he said, knowing what the Book would write as it wrote. From hence forth, he no longer needed to open the Pandoire nor write in it, for it would, being linked to both he, Tsuki and God, would open up and write on its own according to all 3 of their wills. Their stories would be written for and by each other forevermore, and now that they were back together in the 13th, it was time for the two of them to Begin Again with a New Story.

"Time to Start over... By picking up right where we left off!!" Except this time, they'd be in the 13th, right where they were supposed to be! "Let me just at my Signature... for the Tensei Seal of Approval, aaand..."

"Consecration."

The New Beginning Is Now.
(11:48)
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com

The Secret; New Beginning
Page 1 of 1