The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Beginning; Water Monster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meikyuu
Souzenryoku of Water; Blue Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Rain of the Crystal Shell
Souzenryoku of Water; Blue Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Rain of the Crystal Shell
Meikyuu

Female Points : 180

The Beginning; Water Monster Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning; Water Monster   The Beginning; Water Monster EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 8:43 pm

Page 5

*Secret: Meikyuu Was Always This Water Monster Bunnybee Fights In This Scene.

In the Central City, a giant watery humanoid creature that stood over the skyscrapers, similarly to a living water reservoir, would stand there, not looking menacing at all. "Like... RAAAAR~ DUUUDE~!!!" The measly sound of its baby voice barely struck fear into the heart of a child, yet to the adults down below, they were cowering in fear for their lives. The water, which is a remnant tail-end of the Blu~Nami, which is cleansing the Veritas, touches the City and causes a building with someone inside to crack.
Back to top Go down
Bunnybee
Souzenryoku of Lightning; Yellow Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Spark of the Crystal Chrysanthemum
Souzenryoku of Lightning; Yellow Flame of Eternity :: Crystal Spark of the Crystal Chrysanthemum
Bunnybee

Rooster
Pisces Points : 150

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning; Water Monster   The Beginning; Water Monster EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 8:46 pm

"HEY, MONSTER!" Bunnybee cries out as she finally arrives at the scene of the crime(?) from her home, standing on top of one of the buildings and glaring with a cute little chibi face up at the giant water chibi, screaming with conviction, pointing to herself, clearly upset "You are not gonna destroy the city I'm gonna conquer!! Let us do battle!"
Back to top Go down
Meikyuu
Meikyuu

Female Points : 180

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning; Water Monster   The Beginning; Water Monster EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 8:49 pm

The 'Water Monster,' Meikyuu, looks down at Bunnybee with a stale, apathetic, but surprisingly adorable face, thinking, 'I wonder if she tastes like salmon' as the crack spreads through the building, threatening to cause it to crumble, along with the guy inside.

Guy Inside: Oh God! Help Me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning; Water Monster   The Beginning; Water Monster Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning; Water Monster
Page 1 of 1