The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Extension

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabrynth
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Prof. Dr. Tron the T-Cleff :: Deus Ex Machina; Jinseigami Omnitron of the Dusk
Tabrynth

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2327

Extension Empty
PostSubject: Extension   Extension EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 12:22 am

Extension Extens11
Back to top Go down
Silver Pumpkinhead
Grimlock, the Pumpkindread :: Samael the Headless Horseman; Dark Legend of the Data
Silver Pumpkinhead

Gemini Male Points : 360
Job/hobbies : $$$

Extension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extension   Extension EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 12:30 pm

='Tabrynth'=
Extension Mine10
"Field :: Piece : Rook ; Defense - Earth ~ Resource * Resource."
-Mine-

Quote :
='Player'=
Extension Aerial10
-Aerial-

Name: Mandalucine
Nickname: Lucine; Lucy; Manda; Mandala
Nativity: Dawn Villager
Species: Avisora Lamia (Shadow Eye)
Powers: Bruta Cephalopoda & Virility Manipulation
Weapons: Thespian (Joust); Wreaking Sight (Scope)
Personality: Heartless, Uncaring, Selfish
Point: She focuses more of herself on where she is, what’s going on, and her surroundings rather than thoughts and feelings of others.
Appearance: With a nice purple and green laced top hat which is on her choppy long green cut hair, the bangs are at a length for her eyes to be perpetually overcast. She is a Lamia, but also wears a matching corset, because her toxic scales are similar hues as purple and green.

When in Reality Hell, I was brought back having no eyes. Sadly, I have short term memory, yet, I can be a pleasant person to talk to, just don’t make eye contact, or make things awkward since I don't have any eyes.  "... It was all different for me, I can’t remember anything past a few days or even hours, what good is it to learn?" Until something grasped me, it was only a few seconds I realized it was a cold hand pulling me... As I felt her, something was tugging and pulling at my long hair. I screamed, I quickly grabbed my face, inching closer to my eyes, however, the small craters still lingered. What happens next, I cannot recall as, my short memory kicked in, and I cannot remember.

Back to top Go down

Extension
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Kikisho Shopping District :: NeoZero World Shoppe; Valparaiso Branch :: Valkyria; NeoZeroWorld Shoppe :: Guf; Mechanica's Black Market Cauldron (THE VOID) :: Reality Hell; Nullity Dullity, The Null Realm :: The Unending Solace-
Jump to: