The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Shinigami Tsukuyomi :: Moon's Eye Mirror; Keeper of the Crystal Heart
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 3041
Job/hobbies : The Teacher

Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort Empty
PostSubject: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:17 am

Tear immediately moved from the Life Corridor of Pandemia back toward the World's Chambers, where the dual indoor-outdoor dormitory units were. One half of the structure was built facing the outside, into a beautiful court and open field in the back whilst the other half was build within the confines of the building. It served also as an emergency exit to evacuate the students as quickly as possible whilst also allowing anyone on the main level to use the Main Entrance and Exit at the Front of Pandemia.

On the sides of the building, there were many stores that also followed this same architectural design in order to make for outside and indoor service, or to section off which to use based on weather conditions or the environment at the time. Tear finally stopped in the midst of the dorms, where there were indoor movie theatres and arcades and such that could fit inside. It actually looked like a luxury hotel, down to the very elevator and kitchen, something similar to a Hyatt.

"Here we are~!" he exclaimed with a childish glee, relishing in the beauty of the architecture itself,

"Panda Plexus; The Lobby of the Pandemia Dorms!"
Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort SE11484_photo_02_orig_full

When Krikor was situated, Tear would take him to a store so that he could understand how to use the Points.
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

Job/hobbies : Variable

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:28 am

There was a crowd of people here all of different ethnic background, history, skill, mentality, ability and proficiency littered about the area, casually mingling in a friendly manner and interacting in a cool, chill way. Some people were sparring outside with whatever powers they'd learned how to use. It was actually pretty lively; probably because classes weren't in session, so no one was inside of the inner corridors of Pandemia in the front. Because the students are top priority, they're kept the safest in the back.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
Spirit of the Delta :: Heart's Whisper
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog
Taurus Male Points : 255

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:52 am

Krikor let out a long, low whistle as he took in the sight of the dorms. It reminded him of a luxury hotel back on his homeworld of Earth-1282. "Certainly quite an impressive establishment," he said, "I can see why you're so proud of it."

Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:18 am

Tear nodded, breathing the nostalgic air of what seemed to be a childish boyhood fantasy of his being portrayed in the image of this establishment; the pure embodiment of his thoughts as a single unit. He was lost for a moment in the sheer beauty, as he does quite frequently... Sometimes, even to the point of drooling or getting distracted and losing sight of what he's doing at the time.

"Well, it was made together with the Family, so the praise and love belong to them, too~..." he said with a bit of a slur, letting out some 'Confidential Information' in his moment of weakness, "... Uh. *ahem* I mean." He shifted his eyes around precariously and then immediately straightened up, moving onto the next subject as quickly as possible. "Let's not dote on matters of myself. What's important right now is you, the student~!" He finally returned to the point, keeping whatever other thoughts he had to himself for a variety of reasons that only very few would be able to even be able to follow for reasons only they knew. It was best to just not get into it altogether.

"Come, come! This way!" He walked up to one of the vendors, speaking rather politely, "Ah, yes, I'm here to bring you a shipment... It's a special on the spot delivery." Before the person had a chance to respond, he called out to the World, "Tina~?" and waited for her to generate a Random New Item from her Random Variable System.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:37 am

"He really does like this place," Ashcroft interjected in Krikor's thoughts, "perhaps a bit too much. Remember, Krikor, if something is too--"

"If something is too good to be true, it probably is. I know that, Ashcroft," Krikor replied mentally while following Tear. "But this is the best break we've had since we came here. Let's not waste it, especially if it means re-establishing contact with the others."

"I'm inclined to agree, but promise me that we'll leave at the first sign of danger,"
Ashcroft rebutted. "We didn't train you for a decade to have you get killed off because you let your guard down."

"Noted," Krikor thought before he began speaking aloud to Tear. "Tina?" he asked him, wondering who he was talking to.

Tinasanti, the Trini-T :: Octogod; Three Peaces of the Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:45 am

(Defense :: Thorhammer : Shadow Guard)

"Processing"

The digital voice spoke out as the Hands spun together into reality a new shipment of objects directly into reality.

"Connection Complete."
"Initializing Chemical Compound Combination of 'Thorhammer' and 'Shadow Guard'" in Proper Ratio of Energetic Equivalent Exchange."

"..."

"Complete."

"Engaging; Raijin's Vanguard."

Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort Createcard.php?name=Raijin%27s+Vanguard&cardtype=Spell&trapmagictype=Equip&rarity=Super+Rare&picture=tempimages%2F102744272.jpg&circulation=&set1=&set2=&carddescription=A+special+Julian+Shield+embedded+with+some+power+from+the+Lightning+God.+It+is+capable+of+generating+powerful+Electromagnetic+Pulse+(EMP)+barriers+from+the+energy+of+the+one+equipped+with+it.+Can+also+release+concentrated+electrical+pulses+from+face+of+the+shield+to+disrupt+or+blow+back+what+is+directly+in+front+of+it

An entire shipment of these shields would suddenly appear in the vendor's armory, ready for access at any time. The price, for the sake of the Example, would be worth 7 Points.
Back to top Go down
Tear M. Lacrimoso
Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 2:01 am

As Krikor bantered amongst himself and his weapon, Tear handled business between the armory attendant and the new shipment he ordered. "Here it is..." he said as they seemed to simply materialize out of thin air behind the desk. As soon as Tear turned to speak back to Krikor, he was already inquiring on who 'Tina' was, "Which leads me straight into my next explanation about how to use your Points!"

Clearing his throat, he would point upward, as if referencing the unseen entity that held together and watched over (and was) the Veritas itself, "Tina, or Tinasanti, is a trinity of beings that make up a single overall entity that is the entire Veritas as a whole. A living, conscious being that has total control over itself allowing other beings to exist inside and/or on top of it whilst it provides for them. Because of my personal connections, I can speak directly to the World and ask it to generate thing such as this for needs such as this when necessary." He wouldn't go into too much detail about Tina nor the workings of the World, for it was best for Krikor to find out those things for himself.

"Anyway, the Random Item I ordered seems to have turned out to be some sort of Shield... I suppose that is good for you, considering you are the defensive type. It's worth 7 points, so, with the points that you have, you're able to buy 1!" Tear smiled, stepping aside so that Krikor could order it. "If you don't like it, you can get rid of it, turn it into something else, destroy it or whatever method you have of getting rid of it. You cannot acquire another one until you get rid of your first one. This is to prevent inflation and overproduction." He coughed, getting into many technical terms that probably weren't required, whether he knew of them or not. He clearly knew more about everything than he was letting on.

"Ah, so feel free to test out the Point System! Don't worry, you don't lose points for acquiring items. Since you can only buy by necessity, if you already have something, you are forbidden from buying anything else until your stock is completely extinguished of said item. Therefore, as long as you keep at least 7 points, even if your shield is destroyed or you turn it into something else, you will be able to get another one at any time. Fall below 7 and you will be unable to get another one and must take better care of the one you have already."
Back to top Go down
Pandemia

Pandemia

Job/hobbies : Variable

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 2:05 am

Some of the Academy Students were able to see that something happened at the armory, and those who were interested immediately went to go check it out. They started to form a small crowd in order to see what was going on. "Wow, are those new weapons?" someone said. "They look cool! They float on top of each other!" another said. "Mmm, doesn't quite look like my type of weapon. Lame. I'm outta here," a third said before returning to the lounging area. There was clamor about the new weapon already; those who liked it spoke their opinion the same as those who didn't, but none downed another for liking or not liking. They simply accepted and were at peace with their own like or dislike regardless of someone else's, and if the conversation went on or ceased, they continued on with their lives without making much of a fuss.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:32 pm

"Hmm," Krikor said after Tear had finished, "an interesting system indeed." He sized up the shields themselves, seeing how, as the students had commented, they did float on top of one another. Normally, since he used a two-handed weapon, he would have no free hands to carry a shield; however, since it was made of metal, he wondered if he could perhaps melt it down and incorporate it into his armor.

"Excuse me, Mr. Lacrimoso," he said after pondering this, "does this school have any sort of blacksmithing facilities?"

Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 2:24 am

"Actually," he said as the crowd started to gather, "That is one of the main reasons why we have an armory here in the first place." Krikor's people had a different method of binding souls to weapons, but generally, it was the same concept done here. "You see, because we are capable of making those living weapons, Instruments, we have a facility made specifically for melting down and smelting lifeless weapons with the souls of the living or once living in order to create the Living Weapons. In days of yore, these methods were thought to be those of heresy, but nowadays it's commonplace and does more good than harm, unlike back in those days." Krikor hadn't actually bought the weapon yet, but even if he didn't need it, as long as he understood how the Point System worked, he didn't need to.

"Ah, well, will you be buying the weapon or shall I show you to your room? Do you understand the Point System? Do you have any questions or concerns?" If he didn't wish to buy the shield now nor at all, it would always be here in case he did later. If he wished to use it for raw materials, or to siphon out its energy (like how the Enchantment works in Skyrim, if you've played), then he could always do that, as well. What Tear enjoyed the most about it all was the sheer versatility and flexibility one had in their existence on the Veritas not only within themselves, but with everything else here. To him, being as flexible as possible was a great bonus, since resourcefulness and malleability were some of his strong points. "Feel free to interject at any time; I'm here to be your guide until you get the feel of things on your own."
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 9:38 pm

"Not to be rude, but I don't think I need one," Krikor said. "I get the gist of the point system; however, I do have one question about it. Is it at all possible to give points to someone else?"

Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:02 am

Tear nodded his head and chuckled, "That's perfectly fine. I was merely giving an example." Tear continued on to answer Krikor's question, "Yes, it is! Anyone and everyone can give or take points, and it's the spirit of generosity that makes this world turn!" He seemed more enthused about the explanation, for some reason. "Though it can be done electronically, it is also done spiritually or mentally or verbally, considering that those waves can be translated by Tina into the Electronic Point System, since she is a living, intelligent being. All you have to do is want to give or receive points, and then it can be done. Or to do it manually on some sort of electronic device." It may seem a little far fetched or difficult to grasp right now, but it actually functioned on many levels and Krikor would see as he traveled throughout the Veritas. It was one of those 'easier to do than to be explained' sort of things, but once he actually saw it happen, it would make more sense.

(Explanation: You see the little + and - on the side of posts not made by you? That's how you give and take points. You can only give one point per post, but multiple people can give one person multiple points for one post, but only once per person. Try it out.)
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:49 pm

"Alright," Krikor said, "let me try it out."

With that, he tried to will one of his points to Tear, hoping he was doing it right. When he was finished (he hoped), he said, "Seems simple enough. Did it work?"

Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:39 pm

Tear, having received Krikor's Will through the form of Positive Energy that would help to fuel Tear's Life, would harmonize with it naturally with his wavelength because of his own will and want to receive good things that were given by others naturally. "Ah, yes. Very good!" One was always receptive to Positive Energy usually, unless in a Negative State. "Which reminds me..." he muttered to himself, snapping his fingers, "Allow me to inform you about what happens if you are in a Negative State, since you are able to be deduced to the point of having Negative Values..." He looked off to the side, as if reluctant to say it, but kinda knew that he was going to have to. "Well, you see..."

His eyes kinda narrowed and glazed over to the side, as if he were trying to figure out a way to break it to him without sounding too harsh, "The more Negative you are, the less Fortune you are able to receive, and the more Misfortune you receive. Sometimes, even to the point of being banished to the Lawless Land. There are... Things that begin to happen to you if you have Negative Values." He would extend his finger and start to rattle things off, "Random destruction*, natural disasters*, a series of unfortunate events for an amount of time equivalent to the number your values are Negative*... Just to name a few." He kinda... glazed his eyes to the other side, as if still trying to avoid getting too touchy, "... And see, only when you go through the 'Retribution' or 'Redistribution' of the 'Energy' so to speak do you receive your 'Positive Energy' point back, so it will only return to you when it's completed. If you don't complete it or make it worse, you get another 'Negative Point' just from messing it up further." This meant that people who were stumbling could accumulate a lot of Negative Points very swiftly if they kept making foolish mistakes, and eventually one of them would probably kill them.

"Ahhh, but I don't need to tell you that part, now do I~?" he chuckled nervously, laughing it off. "Just... Do your very best and do good things as often as possible within your realm of comfort. You'll do just fine." He flashed his signature deadly nonchalant smile, but did so with genuine good intention, despite how he usually donned it upon his face naturally. This time, it was clear from the receiving of the Point that he was feeling good because Krikor wished him something good from within him, and Tear had gotten it. So he smiled and said "Thank you, Krikor, for the point, as well." He nodded his head politely, tipping his hat, "I very much appreciate it~."

Before the two of them got caught in sentimentality, the very dutiful Tear would sharply and promptly remember their destination and want to take Krikor there as swiftly and efficiently as possible, as is how he operated naturally. "Right then! Off to pick out a nice room to stay in!" Tear started off toward the elevators and would press the button, waiting for Krikor. "Check out the other stores and entertainment centers located within the Panda Plexus at your own leisure~."
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:58 pm

"Thanks, I'll be sure to check them out when I have some free time," Krikor replied, hoping he could remember all of what Tear had told him.

"So, we put good in and we get good out,"
Ashcroft said telepathically to Krikor, a dry tone to his voice. "Shouldn't be a problem for you, Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes."

"Oh hush, Ashcroft. Not all of us are as disillusioned with the denizens of the Multiverse as you are,"
Krikor shot back telepathically as he followed Tear to the elevator. "Doing good feels good, and having a tangible reward for it is a happy consequence. As much as I'm loath to admit it, charity work doesn't buy food on any other world."

Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:08 pm

"Deshou~?" he blurted out giddily as the elevator came. He coughed, shifting his eyes around, "Erm, uh. Sorry. Sometimes I randomly enjoy saying things in Japanese because I think it sounds cool. I'm still learning, so practicing in context is an important skill in learning any language." He stepped into the elevator and turned, waiting for Krikor to step in so that when he pressed the button, the elevator would take them straight to their destination. "No matter how bad you are, you have to start somewhere in order to get any better at all, even if it's at the very bottom~!" Tear lived by this philosophy and polished it regularly, brushing up on anything and everything that came to mind and spirit at any given time and honing it in tandem with everything else he was doing in order to integrate it efficiently into his own working essence. "Going Up~!" He said with a cheerful pep. He hoped he used that word correctly, but it was okay if he didn't because he was learning casually and could teach and correct himself on his own time and at his leisure, so there wasn't any pressure but still maximized results. Self Discipline!
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:13 pm

"Japanese, you say?" Krikor asked, somewhat bewildered. "There's a Japan on this world, too? We had one on my homeworld, too, before...before..." he trailed off, a thousand-yard stare starting to spread over his face."

Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:21 pm

"Uh, you could say something like that," Tear said with a soft snicker, not wanting to reveal anything about anything. He contained himself thoroughly, letting only his signature deadly nonchalant smile flash again as a display of such. His interest was caught at the trailing of Krikor's words, and since the elevator ride to the 8th floor was a bit of a ways, Tear wanted to continue their friendly conversation and getting to know each other a little better by inquiring a bit more deeply on the thought. "Before what?"
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:34 pm

Krikor took a deep breath and closed his eyes, facing the floor. "Well, like I told you, I've been traveling the Multiverse for about 12 years now. Before that, I was a denizen of a world called Earth-1282, but to us, it was just Earth, since we didn't know about the Multiverse at the time."

"When I was 20 years old, my homeworld was invaded by demons, under command of the Archdemon of Fire, Zurr. People died in droves, and I was one of the few survivors. We eked out a meager existence as a resistance movement, but eventually, we were found and routed by the demons."

"I don't know if I should consider myself lucky or not, but an Archuman -- the human equivalent of an Archdemon -- named Thompson and his mercenary band were hired to help any humans remaining on Earth-1282 get to safety. He transported me to Central City, which is an enormous city in the center of the Multiverse, and I've been wandering ever since." Krikor took another deep breath and opened his eyes, looking at the elevator doors to try to conceal the massive influx of various emotions he was feeling.

Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:51 pm

Tear's eye became glassy, shimmering like pools in the moonlight, filled with sorrow at the sad story of Krikor and his home world. A tragic tale, for Tear had to watch another planet like that be destroyed in a similar fashion by fire. Such is the end result when you don't want anything else to grow any longer... "Hidoi desu..." he said, sniffling and wiping away a fake tear. He was a bit eccentric at times when he was excited or feeling emotional, which was why he usually kept a completely calm and composed demeanor at all times. Truthfully, on the inside, Tear was a flood of emotions that he couldn't let out. "... Well, I hope you feel comfortable enough to remain here for as long as you wish, Krikor. Maybe even to stay." Perhaps, they could find a way to help restore his home world, or to merge with it. The Veritas had such capabilities, Tear and all of the Family were aware. However... That was neither here nor there.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sanguimancer
The Last Sanguimancer

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 12:03 am

"Hidoi desu?" Krikor thought, not quite understanding what Tear meant. Speaking no Japanese himself, he assumed it was some sort of sympathetic remark.

"I thank you for your sympathy, Mr. Lacrimoso," Krikor said aloud after Tear had finished speaking. "I do plan to stay here as long as there is something for me to learn. I do want to regain contact with the rest of my gear, but if I can learn more that will allow me to retake my homeworld, then I will stay longer."

Tear M. Lacrimoso

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 12:17 am

"Aaaahhh..." Tear felt a little embarrassed, realizing that he was getting a little too comfortable a little too fast. He was known for being exceedingly tight-lipped, especially on matters involving himself and his own personal partakings. He might have to keep this 'Business Casual.' "Don't worry about it~! I'll just, um..." He cleared his throat, closing his eyes and resetting to his original disposition, which was much more calm and still, but much less expressive. "I'm certain that the Veritas can and will assist you with anything and everything your heart desires, as long as your heart remains just and true and not harmful to the planet. Don't harm it and it won't harm you, as all life goes by default." Otherwise, the world would probably turn against him for hurting it, eventually, if he did it too much, as all living beings with intelligent minds did.

By that time, they'd arrived at their destination and the doors to the elevator would slide open.

(End Topic)
Back to top Go down
The Veritas
The Veritas

Horse
Scorpio Female Points : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 12:19 am

*Consecration*

'Shinkaerei Veritas' is 'The Veritas,' the 'Planet.' Her Name is Tinasanti. All events, mechanics, energy and forms of matter are part of and dictated by the Veritas, known as Absolute Energy. She is learning how to sustain life using the power of her ancient spirit, the Lost Soul; Kaerei, to help guide she and her family toward Universal Harmony. She learns from anything and everything and sends out her doll form, Shina, to go interact with the world in more obscure ways than just the planet's occurrences. She has power over all Karma and is an Archsage Shaman. The Myst is the Veritas' 'Life Energy'; Enigmas is the 'Creative Energy'; Voodoo & Shamanism are 'Spiritual Energy'. She inherited the Eight Arms Of Tabrith from her father, Overlord Tensei, and uses them as the branches of the World Tree in the image of his Tree Of Life. Her animal familiars and pets are all Amphibians and Reptiles.

E.S.P.

Veritas Command Input
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort   Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort Empty

Back to top Go down

Indoor Store; Convenience for Comfort
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Panda Plexus; Main Lobby :: Introductions :: Registration Hall :: Mutualization; Collaboration & Cooperation-
Jump to: