The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Baby Chapter 3; Tymon's Fantasy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 881
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

Baby Chapter 3; Tymon's Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Baby Chapter 3; Tymon's Fantasy   Baby Chapter 3; Tymon's Fantasy EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 4:09 pm

Altered From Original State Of Using 'Cyber-Elves' And Instead Using 'Chomao'.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 3; Tymon's Fantasy   Baby Chapter 3; Tymon's Fantasy EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 1:44 pm

My Fantasy was no Fantasy anymore.

Like the atypical 'Alice' in 'Wonderland', I find myself in what I call the 'Absolute Final Wonderland' -- The Veritas. It's my own world that I made up in of and out of myself, but it's in terrible danger right now because of what Evil Guy did.

Now I, Tymon, in my child form -- Ty-chan -- will put a stop to Evil Guy and fix what he did to my world that I rule!
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 3; Tymon's Fantasy   Baby Chapter 3; Tymon's Fantasy EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 1:59 pm

Fortunately for me, I still have my two Fairies and Maka the Platinum Japanese Dragon to keep me company, but those other Fairies I collected before had become something different -- they were Chomao now, and I ruled them all!

The ones that were remaining with me after the battle with Evil Guy were not many, and my 7 roomed sand castle was totally destroyed. It was a good thing I got to Evil Guy before he got to my secret garden, or else I would have been REALLY mad.

Turns out that those ninjas that I had to fight were Evil Guy's henchmen and followed me around like a secret society, but my Chomao kept me protected, along with my two Fairies and Maka the Platinum Dragon.

My Pixie, Pix, said to me "Tymon, Evil Guy's destruction is too much for the Veritas! We have to do something now!"

Evil Guy: Nahahahaha!! Yes, now you will never complete your work and rule the world!
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 3; Tymon's Fantasy   Baby Chapter 3; Tymon's Fantasy EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 2:06 pm

So the ninjas jumped me.

The only thing I could do was call upon my friends to help and the powers I had acquired from the Veritas.

"TOKO!" I cried out, summoning my giant talking turtle that was one of the islands of the Veritas, "Stomp these ninja into DUST!!!"

And so, with one great draw of his foot, Toko smashed the ground and left a city-sized footprint in the ground while I hopped on his back.

"OHOHOHOHOHO~!" I laughed. "Your ninjas cannot defeat me this time, Evil Guy." I turned to my Platinum Dragon, "MAKA!" I shouted, "TAKE OUT EVIL GUY!!"
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 3; Tymon's Fantasy   Baby Chapter 3; Tymon's Fantasy EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 2:21 pm

Right when Maka blew his fire at Evil Guy, the 3 eggs I was carrying around with me began to hatch! There were more Chomao inside, and I had to name them. "Uh, Arms, Dancing Sheep and Bazookid!"

Chomao were strange entities that took on many forms, but these in particular were based off of what I wanted to happen.

I grabbed all of my Chomao and huddled up, telling them all to go with Toko and hide in his shell. Whilst Maka was dealing with Evil Guy, I joined in and said, "Evil Guy, you forget that we're not on NORMAL Earth anymore... We're in the Veritas Earth, which is SO much cooler." That meant that I already ruled it.

"Now we'll crush you!" I said as I hopped on Maka's back. "GO, MAKA! SHINING RAINBOW DRAGON BREATH!!!"

And he shot a burning rainbow out of his mouth.

Evil Guy: UGH!!!! These COLORS are so DISGUSTING... Puh! Pft! The power of Fire Rainbows has defeated me!!! NOOOOOO!!!

He melted.

So then, Maka and I went out for some chocolate shakes because we're cool that that and waited until Toko was ready with all of the Chomao.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 3; Tymon's Fantasy   Baby Chapter 3; Tymon's Fantasy EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 2:23 pm

That's when I realized that I was in my own world -- the Veritas -- and had taken all of the things I'd acquired on Earth with me.

"I have to get back to the real world!" I said. "But how did I get myself here in my world in the first place?"

Oh wait, I narrated myself into it, so I guess I have to narrate myself out.

But as soon as I did that, I saw the horrible travesty that was before me...

Ty-chan: "... No..."
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 3; Tymon's Fantasy   Baby Chapter 3; Tymon's Fantasy EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 2:26 pm

Not only was the real world in trouble, it was also because of Evil Guy, who just so happened to be a very rich and powerful man on the Earth that had been doing things secretly with his money while we were in the Veritas.

I'd grown up quite a bit, and years had gone by. I was older now, and the worst possible news hit me...

Bunnybee was gone.

My work from when I was just a young Ty-chan was completely gone in a fire that Evil Guy caused, and so were all of the rest of my characters and drawings and monsters and stories. All gone in a fire. Evil Guy may have lost in the Veritas, but on Earth, it looked like he was winning...
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 3; Tymon's Fantasy   Baby Chapter 3; Tymon's Fantasy EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 2:28 pm

That was the day I swore vengeance on Evil Guy for the loss of all of that work. For all of my dreams. All of my art. All of it... I put my hatred into Evil Guy.

"From This Day Forth," I proclaimed with a deep grudge on my heart, "I Will Dedicate My Life To Destroying Evil Guy And Anything That Even Remotely Resembles Him." None would escape.

"And I Will STILL Rule The World..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 3; Tymon's Fantasy   Baby Chapter 3; Tymon's Fantasy Empty

Back to top Go down

Baby Chapter 3; Tymon's Fantasy
Page 1 of 1