The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Baby Chapter 4; Baby Steps...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 878
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

Baby Chapter 4; Baby Steps... Empty
PostSubject: Baby Chapter 4; Baby Steps...   Baby Chapter 4; Baby Steps... EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 2:35 pm

Ty-chan came out of 'Tymon's Fantasy' mad as hell. There was no way to describe the type of sincere hatred he had, but it was enough to keep him sustained with the power he needed to press on. He remembered his days as 'Baby Evil' and knew that if he tried hard enough, he would be able to succeed, just like back then when he took over the entire 'House' system.

"Evil Guy..." Ty-chan said with naught but malice in his throat, "You'll Get Yours..."

Ty-chan had to figure out his powers outside of Tymon's Fantasy, where he could literally do anything he wanted to, even on Earth. The Earth was not supportive of Tymon's Fantasy now that the years had gone by, and Ty-chan was stuck out nearly powerless drifting in the white void.

He knew that the extent of his powers was weakened, but not as long as he had the Veritas. "I'll Just Have To Keep Using The Veritas... Which Is An Extension Of 'Tymon's Fantasy'." Ty-chan smiled wickedly, letting sharp, pointed fangs be seen from his crystalline face as he neared the 'Panda Plexus'; the Dimension Gate's landing hub.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 4; Baby Steps...   Baby Chapter 4; Baby Steps... EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 2:51 pm

Ty-chan looked around. The Panda Plexus was a rainbow colored hovering land mass that had the projection of the entire miniaturized Veritas on it. "I'll Need To Keep Narrating Myself In 'Tymon's Fantasy'," Ty-chan quickly concluded, "For 'Tymon's Fantasy' Isn't Over Just Because I've Left.."

Ty-chan turned around and saw the Chomao that were transported by his pet giant island turtle 'Toko' flying toward him in forms that were like little toys. He snatched them all out of the sky and began putting them in his pockets, knowing that they were just figurines right now and couldn't actually feel any of that until they were activated. "MooHooHaw! I Get To Keep All Of My Chomao I Collected Plus My Two Divine Pets, Maka And Toko." Those were pluses, but that was a lot to keep track of. Ty-chan really just wanted to get down to the nitty-gritty and get his revenge, but revenge wasn't so simple when you couldn't locate your target.

"I Just Got Here..." Ty-chan said to himself, kicking at one of the projections of the Veritas, only for his foot to go through it like it was a hologram, doing no damage at all, "... And I'm Already Stuck..." The Main Antagonist, Evil Guy, was originally part of Tymon's Fantasy as well, but now it was out of control and part of someone who had delved into Tymon's Fantasy. "Evil Guy... Isn't The Same Evil Guy. But He's The Same Evil Guy Nonetheless." Ty-chan, who was a shapeshifter, changed his form to be like one of his favorite Anime characters, who wore a cloak. "Perfection," Ty-chan grumbled, letting his cloak flow in the wind.

"Now, To Set The Dimension Gate To Where The Version Of Evil Guy Is That Did What He Did To My Epic Art..." THAT Evil Guy was going to pay. The one in Tymon's Fantasy was already taken care of, so but the one that existed on Earth -- the original 'Evil Person' -- was not the same as the fantasy version that Tymon made up. That was the only downside.

"I'll Be Flipping Through Dimensions For A While..." Ty-chan thought aloud. "Maybe I Should Go Inside Of The Veritas First And Prep Myself." It wasn't a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 4; Baby Steps...   Baby Chapter 4; Baby Steps... EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 3:31 pm

Ty-chan thought for a while but was coming up with blanks. "Oh Well. I Will Just Use The Dimension Gate To Observe The Real World."

"As Long As I Have My Dimension Gate, I Can Spy On The Real World And Stay In The Veritas At The Same Time!"

There was hope for this plan, but no matter what, Ty-chan needed to do more than just observe the real world. He needed to interact with it, too, and perhaps get a lead on that Evil Person that wrecked the Epic Art and almost destroyed Tymon's Fantasy.

"Let's See..." Ty-chan mumbled to himself, "Nothing... No One... Useless..." Ty-chan continued to flip through the Dimension Gate portals until he found one that might be suitable for gaining information.

"If Worse Comes To Worst, I Can Just Lure The Evil Person To The Veritas By Doing Something Extravagant!" That was the master plan and Tymon was the master of unnecessarily extravagant things, though it had been a while. "I Hope I Haven't Lost My Touch," Ty-chan said a bit begrudgingly.

"Then... When I Have That Evil Guy..."

Ty-chan released a terrible flux of malicious energy that tended the very space and time around him, tearing into the abyss and filling it with malice, as well.

"Now... I Think I Will Go Into The Veritas And Stir Up Something... And I Know Just What To Use To Grab Some Attention..."

Ty-chan shifted the Dimension Gate from the Real World back to the Veritas and hopped through it from the platform he was standing on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 4; Baby Steps...   Baby Chapter 4; Baby Steps... Empty

Back to top Go down

Baby Chapter 4; Baby Steps...
Page 1 of 1