The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Newcomer Welcome; Plexus Point

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

Newcomer Welcome; Plexus Point Empty
PostSubject: Newcomer Welcome; Plexus Point   Newcomer Welcome; Plexus Point EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 8:33 pm

From the Panda Plexus, Khrona would transport Illmani in a flash of light to a new location -- one that looked similar to the first, yet without the rainbow effect. It was a blank Plexus, which hovered as a detached fragment of the Veritas with a special type of rune on it.

There was nothing more to it than just being a floating piece of rock in the void of the Veritas Dimension.

"Here We Are~!" Khrona said cheerfully as the Panda Plexus lost its color and its features, turning into the now normalized Plexus. "A Plexus Point!" Khrona seemed excited to explain the features to someone, since no one ever bothered to use them. "Now, This Is A Blank Plexus Point, Meaning You Can Make Whatever Type Of Location You Want Here! You Can Set The Terrain," Khrona said with a snap of the fingers, the rune on the ground suddenly flashing and becoming grassy, "The Location;" Khrona snapped again, this time a house appearing on the grassy plain, "And The Personal Objects You Want!" With a final snap, Khrona made a red balloon appear, of which he gave to the beautiful Illmani.

"If You Ever Want To Try Your Hand At Customizing Lands For Yourself, Feel Free To Come Here To The Plexus Point And Select A Blank Plexus!"

That was the introduction, but Khrona had more to say about the Plexus Points. He would wait to see if Illmani got everything from the first explanation, however.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Illmani Zoldyck

Illmani Zoldyck

Horse
Libra Female Points : 15
Job/hobbies : Cashier at Chick-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer Welcome; Plexus Point   Newcomer Welcome; Plexus Point EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 10:28 pm

Illmani accepts the balloon from Khrona. "Thank you so much. So I can make a restaurant where the food has healing properties? You see I have been a trained assassin pretty much since birth, but will only fight if the timing calls for it. I secretly learned how to heal others, my family would be upset if they found out. So I have lived a double life until recently when I ran away from home to find more stability."
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer Welcome; Plexus Point   Newcomer Welcome; Plexus Point EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 10:42 pm

Khrona nodded his head, fascinated by her story. "Why Yes, You May," he said blatantly. "There Are Already Restaurants In The Veritas -- Such As The Cantina And Chateau Maldoche Dolores -- But If You Would Like To Use A Plexus To Create Your Own, You Certainly May!"

Even so, that was not the end of the explanation of the Plexus Points.

"Oh, But Before We Get Off Topic... Yes, The Plexus Points Also Transport You To Specific Places In The Veritas, You See..." Khrona waved a hand and called forth other floating land masses, each with different runes upon their surfaces and resembling different parts of the Veritas. "There Are The Plexus Points For Denizens Who Wish To Use The Veritas, Residents Who Wish To Live In The Veritas, Citizens Who Are Established In The Veritas, Townsfolk Who Are Settled In The Veritas And So On And So Forth. Whichever Plexus You Choose Is The One That Will Transport You To That Part Of The Veritas." Khrona smiled big and wide, wondering what Illmani's choice would be.

"So. Where Do You Want To Live? Choose A Destination -- The Lawless Land, The Underground, The City, The Country, The Artifice Or Elsewhere?"

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Illmani Zoldyck

Illmani Zoldyck

Horse
Libra Female Points : 15
Job/hobbies : Cashier at Chick-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer Welcome; Plexus Point   Newcomer Welcome; Plexus Point EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 1:50 am

“I think the city will be the best place for me, both to live and to run a business. I could run my restaurant/hospital on the ground floor and the basement and live on the top floors. The ground floor is the restaurant and it offers food with healing properties, people can also get potions to carry around with them, if they are in a hurry because they are going on a mission. The basement is the hospital is where people get more serious injuries treated.”
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer Welcome; Plexus Point   Newcomer Welcome; Plexus Point EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 8:15 am

Khrona smiled nonchalantly at the woman, bowing once again. "As You Wish, Madam." Khrona would quickly take them to the Crystal City of the Dusk, which was originally the Dusk Village before it expanded into a large city and became historically frozen in time by one of his daughters. Khrona's jacket extended long like a cape and he hurled it over Illmani and furled it around himself, wrapping the two of them up and warping them straight into the heart of the continent of the Dusk -- La Crysta.

https://theveritas.forummotion.com/t5503-newcomer-welcome-the-dusk#27219

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer Welcome; Plexus Point   Newcomer Welcome; Plexus Point Empty

Back to top Go down

Newcomer Welcome; Plexus Point
Page 1 of 1