The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Khrona
Pandimensional God :: Void Bo$$
Khrona

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1365
Job/hobbies : Tycoon

Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk   Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 8:55 am

In a spectacular swirl and unfurl of his jacket, which blended with the dimensions, Khrona released he and Illmani -- the newcomer to the Veritas -- into the Crystal City of the Dusk, known as La Crysta.

It was a beautiful spectacle to behold, looking nearly exactly like the original Dusk City from the years of olde, only now it had a centralized city in the middle of it -- something like a downtown area -- that was covered by an enormous land mass that prevented the sun from shining down on it for most of its days. The Dusk was also more than a city, but also a continent now, with wild lands that reached far beyond the city limits, and were covered with a special energy source known as Myst -- which monsters fed on and spawned from. The city, too, was powered by Myst, so none of the Myst from the outer continent reached the innards of the city because of the fact that the city used a perpetual energy generator known as the Mega Generator to absorb the Myst. It powered the entire city round the clock, and it seemingly never slept.

Though the city was made of crystal, the way that the very little bit of light of the Blue Moon that watched over hit it caused it to have a lucid coloration like one were in a dream.

Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk Dusk10

"Welcome To The Dusk!!!"

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
https://tymonbolton.wordpress.com/legendary-tales/khrona-tensei/
Illmani Zoldyck

Illmani Zoldyck

Horse
Libra Female Points : 15
Job/hobbies : Cashier at Chick-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk   Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 3:29 pm

“So this is the big city? I like it! I have only stayed briefly in big cities on assignments with my family.”
Back to top Go down
Illmani Zoldyck

Illmani Zoldyck

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk   Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 3:29 pm

Illmani Zoldyck wrote:
“So this is the big city? I like it! I have only stayed briefly in big cities on assignments with my family.”
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk   Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 4:14 pm

Khrona chuckled to himself, finding it a bit whimsical that she found the city to be so extravagant. "Please, Pardon Me," Khrona said, "I Just... Know There Is So Much More... So I Thought It Was Cute That You Reacted That Way." Hopefully she didn't mind his little chuckle, for he had much to tell her.

"I Might As Well Explain," Khrona went on, adjusting his jacket chiefly as he prepared for explanation, "You See, On The Veritas Planet, There Are Three Major Continents... One Is The Midna, The Dusk Continent; One Is Mezzo Terra, The Middle Ground; The Final Is Musea, The Dawn Continent. Each One Functions Differently From The Next And Have Very Different Lifestyles." He paused, blinking a bit, wondering if he were saying too much. This was a tour, after all, but he was also known to be a bit long-winded in his former years after opening up to people.

Khrona continued. "Much Like The Villages, There Are Leaders Of Each Continent That Run Everything As A Hokage Would. In The Dawn, There Is Even A Village And A Hokage That Exist Up There In The Twin Crystal City, Crysteria. Though It Is Called A City, It Is Actually A Secret Ninja Village." Khrona also remembered other facts that perhaps Illmani should know. "There Are Two Secret Locations As Well -- An Underground Ninja Village Where Lots Of Training Goes On And The Land Of The Dream World, Where Supernatural Creatures Like Fae And Such Live." There were a few people who were enticed by Mysteria, the Beautiful Dream because of the supernatural and mythical creatures that lived there.

"Anyway, The Dusk Is Overseen By One Of My Daughters -- Chroma Tensei. She Is... A Bit Eccentric, Like Myself, And Also Has An Affinity Toward Machines. She Will Often Send Machines Called 'Mechanica' Here To Do Her Bidding For Her, Or As Duplicates Of Herself." Khrona cleared his throat. "She Is The Queen Of This Land And Is Known As 'Queen Archdeath', And In Her Transformation, 'Shinritha,' She Rules Over The Dusk You See Here. So Be Sure To Remember That My Chroma Is My Queen, And Has Many Names -- One Of Them Being 'Tabitha'."

All of that was probably a lot for the newcomer, so Khrona would simply let her meet with the Queen, herself.

"Please, Excuse Me As I Allow My Daughter, The Queen, To Deal With You From This Point Forth. She Will Further Guide You To What You Desire."

With that, Khrona took a bow and faded into the background of the reality, something like his jacket tethered to the dimension did. He would slowly become more transparent before completely disappearing, leaving Illmani to herself to wait for the arrival of his daughter.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Blue Moon, Daddy's Dearest Heart :: The Second Tenseingel; Peace of the Dusk
Queen Archdeath

Scorpio Female Points : 248
Job/hobbies : Queen Tymon

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk   Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 4:29 pm

In the light of the Blue Moon that hung overhead the Dusk, two enormous, gorgeous dragon wings could be seen extended out from a petite frame wearing a long, puffing dress. Her eyes pierced brightly from beyond her silhouette, gazing down with a red intensity like that of a laser -- sharp and keen.

She lowered, yet only gently, by letting her wings level themselves about her waist, folding over around the frame of her dress and becoming like her dress, itself. Floating down from the sky was none other than the one spoken of by Khrona -- hair a luscious blonde, curled to twin pigtails on either side like drills and hands gloved with a spider-like silk. Her garments underneath her dragon wings seemed lacy and spider-like, relatively gothic lolita with a mix of steampunk. Twas Queen Archdeath, herself -- known formally as Chroma, Tabitha or Shinritha, in this form -- that graced the presence of the newcomer with her own.

"Good Evening," Queen Archdeath spake with a very monotonous, yet high-pitched tone; something shrill like a bat yet dull like a machine. "I Know My Father Has Already Introduced Me," she continued to say as she finally lowered completely to the ground, resting herself softly upon the crystalline street, "Yet, I Require A Formal Introduction Of You." Queen Archdeath smiled, her pale face seeming warm and inviting despite how terrifying her demeanor may have been upon her arrival (much like her father in his younger days).

"What Is Your Name And What Do You Seek Of My Land, The Dusk?"

... You'd Better Learn My Name...
~Elegant Theme Of Shinritha Tensei~

Shinritha, the eldest of the Tensei Triplets, is the 'Peace of the Dusk,' the Goddess that is tasked with overseeing the entire continent of Midna, The Spectral Dusk. She frequently refers to this as being a 'Kage.' She rules over all death as the 'Archdeath', the 'Second Death', and uses her Absolution; Absolute End, the numerous Deadlines of Father Time and the Fate of the Past, who cuts the threads of spacetime.

Her Manna is Mechanica, which allows her total control over machines. With the 'Eyes Of The Spider Queen', she is capable of seeing through each of her different Restrictions simultaneously, as well as utilize whatever capabilities are embedded within her Eyes in each different Restriction.
Back to top Go down
Illmani Zoldyck

Illmani Zoldyck

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk   Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 8:21 pm

“My name is Illmani Zoldyck. Raised an assassin, chose to learn to heal others. I brought here on Khrona’s recommendations.”
Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk   Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 8:31 pm

Queen Archdeath smiled, then bowed humbly to Illmani. "Welcome To The Dusk," she would say somewhat emotionlessly. "Feel Free To Make Yourself At Home." Queen Archdeath turned, her hips swaying as she moved; yet before she awayed herself, she paused and looked back over her shoulder, inquiring of the newcomer, "Is There Anything You Need Of Me, Or Shall I Leave You Alone To The Veritas And The Dusk Citizens?"

Shinritha, the eldest of the Tensei Triplets, is the 'Peace of the Dusk,' the Goddess that is tasked with overseeing the entire continent of Midna, The Spectral Dusk. She frequently refers to this as being a 'Kage.' She rules over all death as the 'Archdeath', the 'Second Death', and uses her Absolution; Absolute End, the numerous Deadlines of Father Time and the Fate of the Past, who cuts the threads of spacetime.

Her Manna is Mechanica, which allows her total control over machines. With the 'Eyes Of The Spider Queen', she is capable of seeing through each of her different Restrictions simultaneously, as well as utilize whatever capabilities are embedded within her Eyes in each different Restriction.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Kami of the Dusk :: Fate Shogun
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk   Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 8:54 pm

The rather busy city was filled with activity from the Dusk Citizens. To each, they did as they pleased. Some would be found meandering in the park or the streets whilst others asked the Servicemen for directions or other general assistance. They seemed to lead their natural pleasant lives in the city, going to work and engaging in mundane sorts of entertainment. There was much to do and see in the Crystal City of the Dusk, and the people that lived her were far too wrapped up in their business to notice each other...

However, this did not serve so for the Queen.

When Queen Archdeath was made apparent to the Dusk Citizens, they not only all knew who she was, they paid their respects to her by either bowing or expressing some form of reverence from a distance, as not to interrupt her.

They did, however, notice that the Queen, herself, was speaking with someone who was unfamiliar. Most of the Dusk Citizens knew who was part of the city and who was not, as they each had characteristics of the city that seemed to teem from their very beings. In fact, most of them were the Dusk Villagers that resided in the Dusk Village before it was frozen in time and changed into a city at all. They were quite intrigued by the strange face and became curious about this supposed tourist and her affiliation to the Queen... But none dared go out of their place.

The Dusk Citizens continued on their way, only passing glances and reverence, as not to cause traffic jams in the streets and get the Servicemen riled up.

Life went on.
Back to top Go down
Illmani Zoldyck

Illmani Zoldyck

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk   Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 11:44 pm

"It is very nice to meet you. I hope you do not mind me living and running a business in your city" Illmani says as she notices the villagers and waves and gives a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Queen Archdeath
Queen Archdeath

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk   Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:36 am

Queen Archdeath smiled, saying to the woman, "Do As You Wish. I Would Enjoy Seeing What Sort Of Commerce You Can Bring To This City." Though the city did not grow nor shrink because of it being frozen in crystal, there were artificial means of causing it to expand -- mostly using the Mechanica, if not solely. "If You Need Assistance With Anything, Please Ask One Of The Servicemen Who Are Located All Around The Dusk. They Are Mechanica Built Especially For The Task Of Assistance, And Are Something Like Police Officers." Queen Archdeath expanded her wings again, creating a powerful gust as she did so. "Otherwise, You May Ask One Of The Dusk Citizens For Assistance, Though Most Of Them Are Too Busy To Really Do Anything Outside Of Their Routine Work Schedule." Queen Archdeath looked down solemnly, wondering why they enjoyed that type of lifestyle. Without it, they would surely become idle and resort to obnoxious or even dangerous behavior, but she pitied them that they had to be occupied at all times in order to prevent that. She truly did hate how their minds worked.

"Anywho," Queen Archdeath interjected, flapping her wings a bit to get herself lifted off, "I Will Be Returning To My Manor, Which Is Located On A Floating Island Hovering Above The Dusk. You Can Get There By Following The Crystal Bridges That Lead Out Of Town. Those Crystal Bridges Are The Only Way To Travel On Foot, So Unless You Have Means Of Flight Or Teleportation, You Will Be Needing To Cross The Crystal Bridges To Get To Other Locations In The Veritas." That was all that the Queen had to say to Illmani, other than, "It Was A Pleasure To Meet You," and, "I Will Be Off Now."

"Adieu." With that, Queen Archdeath took off with a powerful flap of her wings, shooting herself up high into the air and into the light of the Blue Moon, where a floating island would suddenly swoop in under her and seem to catch her before swerving around and returning to its place in the sky where it was previously.

Back to top Go down
Illmani Zoldyck

Illmani Zoldyck

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk   Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 9:44 pm

“Thank you so much” Illmani says turning to Khrona. “I feel at home here.”
Back to top Go down
Dusk Citizens
Kami of the Dusk :: Fate Shogun
Dusk Citizens

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk   Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 9:30 am

After seeing the Queen leave and give her regards to the newcomer, some of the Dusk Citizens were feeling generous about assisting her, and one of them shouted to her, "Hey! New girl! You can ask a Serviceman or some other Mechanica for some help around the Dusk if you're lost or trying to accomplish something!" The nice guy gave her a thumbs up and continued on his way.

There were other Dusk Citizens that were somewhat envious of the fact that this newcomer got such special treatment from the queen, and they let it fester within them as they continued to watch... eventually revolving their normally scheduled day around her, now.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk   Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 4:36 pm

Khrona was actually extremely surprised to see that Illmani noticed him at all. No one ever really noticed nor gave praise to Khrona, the only one still holding up the tree. "Thank You, Dearie..." Khrona said, shedding a Crystal Tear from the leaves of the Crystal Tree still binding the Veritas together, "... You Are Beautiful."

Khrona's voice was able to reach all of the Dusk Citizens all at once, and he was able to let them know that they should learn from this woman and that she was blessed by Khrona, who oversaw the Queen as her father. This meant that anyone who thought to do any sort of ill will to this lady would suffer a tremendous punishment from Heaven.

"You Have Made Me So Happy," Khrona said to Illmani, the Crystal Tree illuminating with a myriad of colors as it resonated, "I Have Blessed You Several Times Over." The gem that fell to Illmani -- a rare and legendary 'Crystal Tear' -- began to glow with the same rainbow of colors that the Crystal Tree did. "That Crystal Tear Can Be Used Once To Grant You Any Wish You Want." The Crystal Tree had many valuable rarities and treasures inside of it, but the Crystals were worth more than anything, and most of them were unique. "I Have Also Decided To Protect You From Anything That May Go Wrong," Khrona went on to say boldly before all beings, because this was the first time he was speaking to ANYONE except for his daughters or of the Royal Family through the Crystal Tree, itself.

"Please, Do As You Wish And No Harm Will Come To You Without Warning."

Khrona was so excited about being noticed, he glowed all day and radiated love energy, shedding more valuables for people in the Veritas out of pure happiness. The Tensei would know what to do with the produce coming from the tree automatically, since they were already privileged with things in the Veritas by being its own species. Otherworlders that lived here -- much like Illmani -- did not have such advantages, and so needed extra assistance, being an extraterrestrial.

"Oh, And If You Need Me To Send A Form Of Myself For You To Interact With, Please Let Me Know. I Will Happily Be Included In What You Would Like To Do." Khrona was thinking about doing it himself, but he didn't want to impose himself on the young lady. He sensed that she was a Kamigami, which made her respectable and respected for her being as she was, and she had only been being a sweetheart, loving. It would be impolite for him to just jump into her business like that.

"Just Let Me Know If You Need Anything," he spake.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Illmani Zoldyck

Illmani Zoldyck

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk   Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 6:40 pm

"Thank you so much Khrona. It seems you are alone a lot. I will be glad to serve you as your assistant."
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk   Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 6:54 pm

Khrona's face showed up in the Crystal Tree as a large projected image of itself over the land. He spoke out to Illmani with a booming voice, crying out, "Thank You So Much... I Am Very Lonely In The Veritas By Myself." Though he had his various children and family members as well as the inhabitants of the Veritas, none of them -- not even his own wife -- were enough to quench his loneliness.

"My Assistant," he said, letting all know that Illmani held special privilege, "Please Do Me A Favor And Come Visit Me More. You Have Yet To See My True Form, Though I Have Already Come To You In A Form That Was Pleasant To The Eye." Khrona's true form was much more stupendous, but it was not for the faint of heart. "When You Are Done With Your Shop, Please, Come See Me Directly. I Will Have My Other Versions Of Myself Guide You To Me And Throughout The Veritas So That You May Become Accustomed To It Before Reaching Me." He knew that she would have to be in order to understand Khrona's true form.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

Goat
Cancer Male Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk   Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 4:55 am

"What lies ahead of the true form is one of simplicity and not one of regret."

His voice echoed through the aisle of the city. He set a presence of pure power. Of light. His energy could be felt by all in the city. Their once proud warrior had returned. He came in a beam of light that touched down right before the mighty tree. He placed his hand upon its marvelous bark.

He had longed for this moment since he left the planet in search of his parents. Lin had finally returned from his mission abroad. He was ready for the next trial ahead.

"My dear friend... how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Khrona

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk   Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 8:38 am

The Crystal Tree lit up with color yet again as it was interacted with once more by someone or something -- only this time, it was because of an old friend. "Lino?" the Crystal Tree echoed, its voice stretching across the Dusk, "So, You Have Returned, My Old Apprentice And Dear Friend!! I Have Missed You!" Khrona missed a lot of people, in all honesty, but Linomaru Hugo was one of them... One of his old apprentices that took under him so many years ago.

"This Young Lady Here," the Tree spoke out, referencing Illmani, "Is A Newcomer Named 'Illmani'. She Has Decided Upon Being My Assistant Here In The Veritas And Wishes To Run Or Work In A Shop." The Crystal Tree made a happy face similar to an emoticon. "I Believe She Will Work Hard And Do A Wonderful Job. She Is A Beautiful Soul That Spoke To Me Directly Instead Of Neglecting The Crystal Tree, And So I Have Blessed Her With A Crystal Tear." Khrona was not aware if Lino remembered or even know what one was, however, but the Crystal Tears had been around since the Tree was created. "A Crystal Tear Will Grant you One Wish Or Bring You Back To Life Should You Fall In Battle." She had a real rare artifact in her hands. "They Sell For A Lot, As Well, Because Of Their Rarity."

Though, Khrona was getting beside himself. The face on the tree that projected out like a screen gazed down at Linomaru, who was at the base of the tree -- which was a ways away, but still in view -- and said to him, "To Answer Your Question, I Have Been Very Lonely. The Veritas Is Doing Well, But It Is Isolated. Therefore, I Am Isolated..." Khrona trailed off in his speech.

Pandora's Box (Theme)

Forbidden Cards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk   Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk Empty

Back to top Go down

Newcomer Welcome; The Dusk
Page 1 of 1