The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Resting Up; Getting A Drink!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairo Tigen
The Thirteenth Flame :: PumpKing; God of All
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1522

Resting Up; Getting A Drink! Empty
PostSubject: Resting Up; Getting A Drink!   Resting Up; Getting A Drink! EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 9:13 pm

After the battle with Azalea, the Field Witch, Tigen warped himself and his new friend Pharist to one of the locations of the Veritas where they could rest.

It is a gothic style multipurpose service hall for all to come enjoy variable dining foodstuffs and treats or sweets of every variety. This facility functions as a restaurant, bar, bakery, venue, cafe, market, convenient store and gamehouse all in one. It has its own type of mystical theme that goes into deeper and darker undertones such as magic, mythical creatures, folklore and medieval times, yet still keeps a modern theme overall that ties into present day worldly subjects such as anime, gaming, exoticism and movie screenings. It doubles as an event hall for movie and anime screenings, as well as hosting or event planning for special occasions.

Majorly a confectionary cafe and diner, you are served what you want, what you need, and what is available from numerous countries. The motto is, ‘There’s Magic In Every Bite!’ People can come here for a thrill of classic medieval culture and mythical folklore as well as for traditional Japanese cultural and general anime cafe service whilst not losing the feel of the Western culture amalgamated together.

"Here We Are!" Tigen said to Pharist, "The Local Restaurant And Tavern! As Well As Bakery, Convenient Store, Gamehouse And Other Exciting Things~!" Tigen swirled around, turning into a miniature vortex of liquid energy before stopping abruptly and saying "CHATEAU MALDOCHE DOLORES!!!" Tigen hovered over to one of the bar stools and said to Pharist, "Make Yourself At Home, My Friend! Drinks Are On The House!" Tigen made a smiley emoticon with his face.
Back to top Go down
Kairo Tigen
Kairo Tigen

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1522

PostSubject: Re: Resting Up; Getting A Drink!   Resting Up; Getting A Drink! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 5:13 pm

='Kairo Tigen'=
Resting Up; Getting A Drink! Friend10
"LAWLESS :: NEUTRAL : FREE ; PHILLIAM."
-Friends-

Kairo Tigen was so happy that 'Pharist' was the first guest that he made him a 'Card'!

Quoth:
Quote :
"Dear Philliam, Come To The Veritas Sometime When You Want To Have Fun! Love, Ty!" - <3

Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7403

PostSubject: Re: Resting Up; Getting A Drink!   Resting Up; Getting A Drink! EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 7:27 am

='Kairo Tigen'=
Resting Up; Getting A Drink! Free_l10
"LAWLESS :: KNIGHT (RED) : COMMANDER ; CHILLIAM."
-Free Love-

Another Note Was Left Unto Him By The 'Big Tymon', Whom He Knew As 'Ty', With The Lord God Holy Spirit Of Kairo Tigen:
Quote :
PHILLIAM -- COMMANDER CHILLIAM -- PLEASE, COME HOME!!! With Love. On The Father! On The Son. In The Name! Amen."
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resting Up; Getting A Drink!   Resting Up; Getting A Drink! Empty

Back to top Go down

Resting Up; Getting A Drink!
Page 1 of 1