The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ty-chan
Creator Gene :: Cell of the Creation
Ty-chan

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 881
Job/hobbies : Absorption & Shapeshifter (Transformation)

Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance Empty
PostSubject: Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance   Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 5:54 pm

Resting at the core of the Master Control unit of the Veritas was the Origami Crystalmoon, Ty-chan, reconfiguring to best suit its new existence as part of the Veritas' operating system, like his 9th Restriction forms. Being Tymon's memories and history, he saw things differently than the current Tymon, who was older in the present day. Ty-chan was still not satisfied in this type of vengeance, and as such that restlessness was felt all over the Veritas. The very Crystal Tree itself would shake violently as its core glowed a bright red.

It was Ty-chan's wrath.

"Play..." Ty-chan's voice echoed throughout the cosmos, "Play...!"

Ty-chan opened a great deal of Dimension Portals and began to interact with the worlds on the other ends of them, trying to find something interesting to do. But they all seemed empty.

The core reddened.

"PLAY..."

It seemed like Ty-chan was getting impatient, and was going to go trifle with the Lost World in order to satisfy himself. Yet, there was still naught but much that Ty-chan could actually accomplish from within the Veritas. Ty-chan would have to go out and invade other realms to find this satisfaction.

"Hrmph..."

Ty-chan's core was struck with intense pain, which caused the Origami Crystalmoon to contort and transmogrify sharply, extending spikes from itself randomly as Ty-chan thought of Bunnybee and what was lost in the fire. All of his hard work that he put into Bunnybee, as well as all of his other creations, was gone and up in flames. The only things that were left were the things that Ty-kun created...

... But Ty-chan wouldn't give up the controller that easily.

"Master Control..." Ty-chan said, ready to give another order so that he could ease his pain and find an answer to his calamity that would actually stick. So far, not even other worlds helped. "... Master Control, Find A Way To Ease My Pain Of Losing My Childhood." Ty-chan was no longer who or what he once was without his childhood drawings and ideas. In fact, he was feeling lonely in the Veritas without Bunnybee. Even if Bunnybee was there, it was like she was missing her old spark that made her who and what she is. Ty-chan couldn't deal with it.

"Bunnybee Future...!!!" is what he cried out when Master Control finished calculating with he inside of it. That was the only way. "... But Still... Still..." The core flashed a bright red, piercing itself with its own light, "... Not Like The Original..." Ty-chan wept tears of blood from within the core of the Master Control unit of the Veritas, which caused the entire Veritas to start trembling.

It was as if the entire Veritas were going to cry.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
Father Time, the Godfather :: Crystal God; The Keeper of the Veritas
The Tyranophant

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance   Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 6:03 pm

The Tyranophant flickered into the area beyond the Master Control Unit -- the Crystal Pyramid -- watching as Ty-chan prepared to have an episode.

"Holy Shit..." the Tyranophant said, "... I Never Thought I'd Have To Do This To Myself..." Not to mention, Ty-chan was a higher Restriction than the Tyranophant was, and they were both the Tyranophant, which meant his special rule over the Veritas applied to Ty-chan, too.

Even so.

"YO, TY-CHAN!" The Tyranophant yelled out from the other end of the Master Control Unit, "Give It A Rest Already. You Already Know..." Ty-kun looked down, disheartened, "... What The Truth Is..." He lifted his head with a somewhat frustrated look on his face. "And Don't Make A Scene, Either! I Don't Want To Have To Get Rough With You..."

The Tyranophant would whoop his own ass, if need be, just because he was getting out of line -- as he was accustomed to doing with several mindfucks and other things he did to himself when he was younger. "I Still Remember All Of That, Even If That Laser They Got Me With Has My Head Still Fucked Up A Little Bit..." Ty-kun ran his fingers through his crystalline hair, it sparkling in the light. "Just, Chill Out And We'll Figure Out What To Do With The Veritas..."
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance   Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 6:20 pm

Ty-chan wasn't having it. He didn't even hear Ty-kun speak. He was already lost in the Insanity.

"BUNNYBEE!!!"

Hysterical, Ty-chan started to release his energy as wildly and viciously as possible, screeching from the depths of the tree "ABSOLUTION..."

The entire Veritas halted at Ty-chan's cry.

"... EMPYREAN CALAMITY!!!"

At that moment, the entire Veritas released a pulsation from itself that was the equivalent of the wave of angelic wings, which spread from the Crystal Tree and shone with a light that was so magnificent, it would wipe out all life as they knew it just from the vibration alone. It harmonized with every wavelength that there was to spread its magnanimity and magnify itself upon release, wiping away anything that was of a lesser wavelength the instant they shone.

The Veritas was in very much serious danger, and it was because Ty-chan was unhappy. He had more control over the Veritas than most any other version of himself. Only one of his Four Faces could withstand him. "My Wings..." Ty-chan said, the Crystal Tree starting to transform into Ty-chan, himself, before the Tyranophant.

The aspects of the Veritas -- the Dawn, Delta, Dusk and Dream -- were all harmonized with Ty-chan during his transformation, and both it and everyone within made his titanic form. They would go on believing that they were living their normal lives, but in reality, they were making up Ty-chan's gargantuan body like cells. They were inside of his crystalline body, and were not effected at all by the life-threatening shine of his wings. They wouldn't even know a cosmic battle were happening if not for the Crystal Tree speaking. Yet all knew not to interfere with the Tensei or the Creator, and they were all fully aware of who it was.

"I AM AN ANGEL!!!" Ty-chan screamed, his wings out and his eight arms gripping each of the eight moon of the Veritas and letting the ninth moon of the Veritas serve as his core whilst the tenth moon came about him to protect him as an impenetrable shield and indomitable weapon. If Ty-kun survived the hit, he would only find that the enraged Ty-chan was gathering his energy in each of the moons of the Veritas, including the tenth, which surrounded his entire body as a giant bubble.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance   Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 6:33 pm

"HOLY SH--"

The Tyranophant braced himself for impact of the opening of Tensei wings -- just as strong as ever, just like the old days as Khrona. "An Empyrean Calamity Right From The Get Go? Yeesh..."

Fortunately, Ty-kun could resonate with any and all wavelengths and thus did so the moment he was hit, causing him to become one with the vibration instead of be wiped out by it. This set the stage at the 10th Restriction and raised his power, but it blew him back quite a ways away -- he was several lightyears away from Ty-chan, who could still be visibly fully seen as if he were only hundreds of feet away.

"You Forget The Seventh Moon Is Mine, Or Somethin'?"

The Seventh of the Eight moons that were in Ty-chan's Eight Arms was the Lawless Land that strictly belonged to the Tyranophant, Ty-kun. As it gained energy, so did Ty-kun.

"I Won't Even Get Big With Ya," Ty-kun said to Ty-chan, "But I AM About To Give You A Reason To Cry!!!"

Raising his hand up, the Tyranophant said, "I'll Make You A Deal -- If You Win, You Can Be The Tyranophant, And I Will Simply Be Ty-kun. But If I Win, You Give Me Control Over The Master Control Unit Again And Let Ty-sama Handle Everything." The energy that was being created by Ty-chan using the Seventh Moon would be drained into Ty-kun for power, instantaneously allowing the Tyranophant to use his techniques without charging, unlike Ty-chan, who was the one charging.

"If You Do Something In The Past, It Effects The Future, You Dumbass!" the Tyranophant could almost laugh at Ty-chan right now for not thinking that through, but he had to maximize on using his technique now.

"TREMBLE!!!" the Tyranophant commanded, the entire Veritas Universe supporting Ty-chan shaking like a snow globe. The Tenth Moon acting as a barrier before Ty-chan should have become weakened by the technique, and Ty-kun dashed at warpspeed toward the likely weakened barrier of the Tenth Moon.

He had to get through the Tenth Moon to get to Ty-chan.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance   Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 6:41 pm

Ty-chan pouted, hurling the Seventh Moon at Ty-kun as he approached the Tenth Moon barrier.

"SHUT UP!!!" Ty-chan shouted out loudly, seeming offended, "I've Still Got Nine Out Of Ten, And You Forget, I Have Higher Restriction Absolution! So..."

The very same wings that shone before would glow again, this time with a myriad of colors instead of just one bright light. "Hallowed Vibrance!" Ty-chan called out, releasing an enormous blast from the wings that was the same color as the crystalline wings were. The wavelengths of the blast undulated the waves in space and would cause Ty-kun -- who had resonated with the wavelengths -- to become only as powerful as the wavelength that he was harmonized with.

"That Will Slow You Down!" Ty-chan said with a wink as he laughed maniacally. Ty-kun wouldn't be able to break through the Tenth Moon's barrier around Ty-chan if his wavelengths were weakened and fluctuating. Instead, the very solid, sturdy wavelength of the barrier would keep itself erected, even as it was shaken a bit and weakened by the initial power of Ty-kun being on par with Ty-chan's temporarily, until Ty-chan used his last technique to change the vibrations in the air deliberately to weaken Ty-kun as he approached.

He would hit that barrier like a fly on a car.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance   Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 6:53 pm

Ty-kun smirked, seeing Ty-chan act rashly by throwing his Moon at him.

"Did You Even Think About That?" Ty-kun asked as he simply caught the Seventh Moon with his feet, riding it out all the way as it was thrown until he applied some force to his feet and slowed the speeding moon to a halt. The Seventh Moon began to rotate with Ty-kun on it, and it began to generate ungodly amounts of energy. "This Is Not Only MY Moon, It's The LAWLESS Moon. Meaning, Rules Don't Apply To It At All, Unless I Say So."

As the unstable wavelength of light came in great fluctuations to Ty-kun, he felt himself shift in power several times before he, himself, stabilized the wavelength using his power and the energy being created from the Seventh Moon.

For making a mistake, Ty-chan would suffer Absolute Punishment.

"ABSOLUTE PUNISHMENT!!" Ty-kun shouted, kicking himself off of the moon as the Tensei Seal appeared on its ultraviolet surface and shot straight for the Tenth Moon barrier to break it.

The second Ty-kun got an opening, he would say, "ANTI!" which would create 'Non-Energy' wherever Ty-kun wished, with his target begin the spot where the Seventh Moon hit the Tenth, locking its energy and nullifying it so that it could not be recovered and Ty-kun could fly at warpspeed straight into the fray with Ty-chan instead of having to deal with the Tenth Moon as a barrier.

If all went as planned, the barrier would be broken and the hole wouldn't be able to regenerate -- at least not until Ty-kun got through it, that is.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance   Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:04 pm

Ty-chan was not surprised by his elder self's resourcefulness, even though he was at the clear disadvantage. Ty-chan was well aware not to underestimate himself or take himself lightly, but sometimes, Ty-chan simply could not focus on his goals because he wanted to test something out.

"Hmmm..." Ty-chan muttered as the Seventh Moon smashed into the Tenth Moon, and the Absolute Punishment; Anti, causing it to lose its ability to have energy at all.

"You Made A Mistake, Too," Ty-chan would say with his Hyper Perception activated, "By Trying To Fly Into A Field Of Non-Energy!" As soon as Ty-kun flew into the Non-Energy zone, he would give it energy again, and thus the barrier would reform -- only this time, he would be inside of it with Ty-chan. "You Know What They Say..." Ty-chan said as his eyes gleamed red, "I'm Not Locked In Here With You..." He licked his lips with anticipation, "You're Locked In Here With Me!!"

"Absolution: Threads Of Fate; Absolute Final Wonderland."

The Enigmas smoked up around Ty-chan, pouring out of a crystalline halo which appeared over his head and filled up the internals of the barrier with a world of Ty-chan's complete and utter creation, down to the very fabric of its space and time.

Woven around Ty-kun using the nine moons, he would be taken into the Absolute Final Wonderland where he was fighting Ty-chan and he lost the battle.

Thus, Ty-kun would essentially lose the battle as soon as he was near Ty-chan in the fray and caught in his Absolute Final Wonderland, simply because that was the Reality that was created around him at the time.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Ty-chan laughed maliciously, "WITH ABSOLUTE FINAL WONDERLAND, YOU KNOW I AM IN TOTAL CONTROL OF THE WORLD I MAKE!!!"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance   Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:18 pm

"Shi--"

Ty-kun was already swallowed up by the smoke creating the Absolute Final Wonderland. He may have made it passed the barrier and was able to fight Ty-chan up close, but he made a Reality where Ty-kun lost, and in all honesty, being trapped in a reality where you already lost the battle as part of the battle was something that most would find exceedingly frustrating.

Not the Tyranophant, however, who lived up to his self-given name and title.

"Well, Ty-chan, You Think I've Lost, But You're Forgetting Something Important Here..."

The Tyranophant's eyes suddenly turned pitch black and he outstretched his arms out at the World which was created around him that was subjugated to Ty-chan's will and said, "Absolute Punishment; Doom Revelation."

At that exact moment, starting from the Tyranophant outward, pitch black nothingness would sweep across the land as a type of resonance with the wavelengths of all that was created, down to the very fabric of its space and time. Ty-kun would use the meta of being himself in the future to know how Ty-chan constructed the fabricated space and take it apart the exact same way -- starting backwards.

"If I Only Lose Because I'm Here, I'll Just Not Be Here, Kid."

The Doom Revelation was so powerful because it resonated with every wavelength their was, including those that made up realities, so an alternate reality would only serve as an annoying prison for about a few moments.

"And, If I Already Lost, But Only In This Reality, Then As Soon As This Reality Is Gone, It Will Not Have Counted Because The Reality Was Both Fake And Destroyed."

The pitch black darkness crawled up the entirety of the realm and eventually eroded it around Ty-kun, revealing that his loss was only in the moment and not completely nor totally fully. Thus, the battle raged on.

The Tyranophant did not cease with the Doom Revelation, however -- instead, he used the Absolute Final Wonderland he resonated with to become part of his own reality, where he not only didn't lose, but the reality where he did does not exist anymore. Whilst he was within that black sphere, he could not lose to Ty-chan because that reality was gone now and being used as fodder for Non-Energy, which would erode the rest of Ty-chan's offenses and defenses soon enough. The Doom Revelation may eternally destroy and fix itself with the energies of other things, as long as the are within the Presence of the Tyranophant, to whatever degree that Presence may be. Anything within the Presence can be destroyed and used as a sacrifice to return his energy, meaning the more energy Ty-chan had at his disposal, the worse the Doom Revelation was going to become... Until Ty-chan was no more.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance   Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm

"ACK!" Ty-chan cried as he saw his Absolute Final Wonderland crumble before him by his own hands again. "No..."

He really felt like he lost, but only in the future, which was now the present.

And presently, his adolescent self was coming toward him with his energy erasing ability, 'Doom Revelation', which continually grew by destroying energy and leaving 'Non-Energy' in its place, meaning as much energy as there was being output was as much as would be comprised of the Doom Revelation.

"HALT!!!" Ty-chan cried, ceasing the flow of energy between the energy he was charging and the Non-Energy that was feeding from it. There should have been a stasis field surrounding all of the Doom Revelation, keeping it from expanding because it not only could not touch energy, energy could not be transferred to it at all. So the Non-Energy would be contained, along with Ty-kun, in the 'Halt'.

"That Would Have Been Really Cheap," Ty-chan said, expanding the radius of the Tenth Moon to a larger size than before. "But I'm Going To Get Rid Of Your Absolute Punishment With Absolute Zero!"

That said, Ty-chan's eyes turned pitch black and he grew a wide, insane smile.

"Absolute Zero; THE END!!"

Another layer to the 'Halt' barrier was created around Ty-kun, only this one was the darkest of black. It was the embodiment and value of the 'End Of All Things', and would bring an end to the Non-Energy as soon as it was touched, forcing the Doom Revelation to end as soon as it was released from stasis.

"HAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAHAWHAW!! WHO IS ON PUNISHMENT NOW, TY-KUN?! MOOHAWHAWHAW!!"

Ty-chan knew that 'The End' brought whatever it touched to its finality in whatever way, shape or form that may have been, and in this case, it would bring an end to the technique. It bore no energy, but served more as a fault line, so it could not be destroyed nor bypassed -- it was literally the essence of 'The End Of All Things' in the form of a malleable technique.

Ty-chan was a genius.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance   Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:54 pm

Ty-kun couldn't believe this. Not only was he stuck in a barrier that kept all of his energy from getting out and other energy from getting in, but it was also laced with another barrier that would end his Non-Energy the moment it made contact, causing all of its values to return to zero.

Great.

"... Okay, Kid..." the Tyranophant grumbled, extending his hands, "You Asked For It!"

Ty-kun was in a touch situation, actually, and wasn't able to escape. The nullification of the transfer of energy could only be harmonized with at its own level -- which Ty-kun did -- but the moment he did, his Non-Energy resonance would be halted because of the stasis field. Not to mention, immediately afterward, it would come to an end.

But those were risks that had to be taken.

So, the Tyranophant let his Doom Revelation resonate with the neutral nullity of the stasis field around him and then fall into its own end, using up all of his gathered Non-Energy to cancel out 'The End' and free himself.

"PHEW," Ty-kun sighed, both relieved and tired from having to deal with Ty-chan. "At Least I'm Free..." he muttered, calling forth the Seventh Moon to stand atop of again. "This Time, Though..." Ty-kun said to the Ty-chan that dwarfed his little Seventh Moon, "I'M GONNA MAKE IT HURT!!!"

The Tyranophant flicked a wrist, crying out, "Absolute Punishment; Destiny Bond!" and chains shot from everywhere imaginable -- even from imaginary space. They bound up the entire universe together by the interconnectedness it all shared in its harmony and traced it up and down, essentially BECOMING the very link that tied them all together. With that, the Tyranophant threatened, "I Will Cut These Chains Right Now And Sever All Energy From Going To You, And You'll Be Just As Powerless As I Almost Was In That Realm You Made For Me -- Except This Time, In The Veritas And Not Some Reality I Made Up."

Ty-kun thought for a second.

"... Wait..."

He waved his hands around, peering up from the Seventh Moon, which seemed to be the source of many of the chains and shackles, "YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!" He coughed. "Anyway, You Know The Deal; Anything That Gets Cut Off Stops Working And Loses Its Power." Ty-kun crossed his arms, nodding profusely. "I'll Say That's About Checkmate, My Boy." Ty-chan should have been SWARMING with chains -- not to mention the entire universe, itself -- and he should have been wrapped up by these swarms of chains just from being gridlocked by everything else connecting to each other instantaneously.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance   Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 8:02 pm

"GIKU!!!"

Ty-chan was in trouble, and he knew it now. This 'Absolute Punishment' was nothing to play with. He'd get cut off from the Veritas and his various power sources if Ty-kun even so much as wiggled his nose. With the threat of damn near instantaneous persecution at execution threatening him, Ty-chan was ready to give up.

But then he sat and thought. He was having fun now. He wasn't bored and he was actually getting over the whole Bunnybee thing... for the moment.

So he decided against giving up and instead continued to fight, just for fun!

"Absolution; Cosmosis!"

The split second Ty-chan had to get away from Ty-kun is what he used to cause a cosmic mitosis which divided the Veritas Universe into a side where Ty-kun's chains were and where Ty-chan wasn't, and one that Ty-chan was in, with all his power still intact.

"HALT!!" Ty-chan cried out again, creating a barrier of nullified energy transfer between them so that the two now divided universes could not come back together -- it was like a split-screen television.

"Hmmmmm..." Ty-chan thought, gaining power as he did so. He waited on his side of the Veritas Dimension without the chains whilst charging power, thinking as he did so. It almost seemed like thinking WAS how he charged power. "... Calculation..." he muttered under his breath, raising his eight arms up into different positions. He was going to try to wipe Ty-kun out with this next one.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance   Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 8:16 pm

Ty-kun sighed heavily, watching helplessly as in the split second he needed to disconnect Ty-chan it was not only lost, but so was Ty-chan. He grumbled under his breath, frustrated that Ty-chan, the younger version, had so much power, but also knew why that was so. It was because he created everyone, including the elder version of himself. They were equal in power, but Ty-kun was a lower Restriction. That meant that he was equal to Ty-chan -- and actually, greater than him, because they were even on two different levels.

"Quit Acting Like A Little Bitch," Ty-kun said to Ty-chan, thoroughly frustrating himself trying to entertain this child. "Now I See Why Nobody Plays With You-- UGH!!"

Ty-kun hurt his own heart by insulting Ty-chan.

"D... Dumbass..."

He shook it off.

Either way, as it stood now, Ty-chan had his own side of the Universe and Ty-kun had his own side, and neither of them were able to transfer energy between each other. But Ty-kun intended to do something with all of the energy he just connected with all of his chains, and he focused that energy into the karmic cycle of the Universe that he was in, giving it more power. Essentially, he was going to create a larger and more powerful universe and manipulate it to merge with Ty-chan's.

"Absolute Punishment: Anti; Antilife."

Again, energy could not be TRANSFERRED across the barrier, but it could still be met with energy, to a certain degree. And so, using 'Antilife,' Ty-kun could cause that barrier to come to the end of its life by opposing its very existence energy-wise, neutralizing the nullification of energy transfer by ending its very lifespan -- not unlike what Ty-chan tried to do to the Doom Revelation with 'The End'. Generally the same concept, only on a different target and in a different fashion.

Once Ty-chan's Universe was open, Ty-kun would wrap his around Ty-chan's so that they would merge back together and have the Veritas as one whole again -- and grant Ty-kun access to Ty-chan.

Meanwhile, Ty-kun merely hovered his Moon closer to the border, letting the imaginary space behind it blend with it whilst actual space came crashing at Ty-chan's universe like a tidal wave.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance   Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 8:25 pm

Ty-chan was in trouble again, since his 'Halt' barrier was once again diminished. "Man, That Move NEVER Works." Not that he would know except through Ty-kun, who used it before in a battle with someone else and it didn't work.

Suddenly, Ty-chan was hit with a wave of space that was like a tidal wave, shaking his own universe as he drew energy for it. It was trying to blend back with the first reality, but Ty-chan wasn't going to have it.

"ABSOLUTE FINAL WONDERLAND!!!" he cried, causing the entire Universe that he was in to become one of his 'Wonderlands,' and thus under his complete and utter control. It looked like the Tenth Moon -- which it was -- and because of that, it could utilize the Tenth Moon's malleability to become any weapon or utility possible. So, to combat the tidal wave of space from the alternate universe trying to crash into his, Ty-chan would extend spikes from his own Absolute Final Wonderland, puncturing the universe of Ty-kun.

When the spikes touched the universal energy, Ty-chan shouted, "ABSOLUTE ZERO; ZEO GRANDE!!!"

Wherever a spike stabbed into Ty-kun's belligerent universe, a black hole would be created, of which would expand as part of the Zeo Grande, which ate all forms of energy and continuously expanded until there was nothing left. So many Zeo Grande punctures would cause Ty-kun's universe to be swallowed up by the black holes speckling it in a matter of instants, leaving him defenseless to Ty-chan's Absolute Final Wonderland -- which would be the only universe left.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance   Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 8:37 pm

The Tyranophant was getting royally PISSED about how Ty-chan could just get out of EVERYTHING with SOMETHING. "Man, Was I This Annoying To Fight In The Past?"

Not that the Tyranophant had time to talk about it; his Universe was being swallowed up by several black holes all working at hyperspeed. He'd have no more energy left.

"Absolute Punishment: Anti; Antithesis."

After saying that, the black holes would stop, then begin to swirl in reverse. By the power of 'Antithesis' -- which utilized the opposing power or force against another -- the Tyranophant was able to create more energy using his ability to stop the energy that was being destroyed. They would not only repair Ty-kun's universe, they would also continue to give him energy, which allowed Ty-kun to attack with the same black holes -- which were white holes, now.

"Absolute Punishment; Doom Revelation!!"

The white holes would begin to resonate with Ty-chan's 'Absolute Final Wonderland', causing them to be unified. However, once they were, the white holes that were spewing energy in the surpluses were now spewing Non-Energy -- the same thing that Ty-chan was running from before. Now, however, there were generators of Non-Energy all around and soon, the universe of Ty-kun would be filled with Non-Energy, which he could command.

Ty-chan's Absolute Final Wonderland should have been shattered once again by the Doom Revelation, and would soon come for him.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance   Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 8:40 pm

"HALT!" Ty-chan cried regally as the Absolute Final Wonderland was eroded and erased by the Non-Energy of Ty-kun. The Non-Energy still could not pass through the barrier of no energy transfer without first resonating with its wavelength, and before that happened, Ty-chan prepared himself.

His angelic crystal wings began to glow brightly once again, as did his halo, and he licked his lips in anticipation...
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance   Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 8:45 pm

Ty-kun sighed again. "I Already Know What You're Up To -- I'm The Future Version Of You." It was still quite the pain in the ass, and through the meta, Ty-kun had to be ready.

So, he harmonized and neutralized the wavelength of the null energy transfer field one more time and prepared for Ty-chan's seemingly large attack with something of his own, letting the Non-Energy take over in erosion of the barrier.

"Reaper Blade..." the Tyranophant called, summoning a pitch black scythe, "... Yin."

All he did was raise his scythe and prepare for whatever Ty-chan was about to do, letting the Non-Energy continue to eat away at his Universe after the barrier was eroded away.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance   Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 8:54 pm

"HEY, THAT'S CHEATING!!" Ty-chan said, since it didn't work backwards like that. He had to just use psychic powers or know himself well enough to know what he was going to do next, and -- in such a situation right now -- needed to quickly alter his strategy.

He would have to use a different technique than he planned and it had to be on the spot so Ty-kun couldn't see it coming.

"ABSOLUTE ALL; CREATRIX!!!"

Perfect.

The universe that was being eroded and eaten away by the Non-Energy would suddenly seem to fight back on its own, Ty-chan's wings and halo releasing a powerful and vibrant light that forced the universe to expand with the power of a big bang. The Creatrix was an ever-creating energy and entity simultaneously, allowing for Ty-chan -- who made himself a Creatrix in his free hand -- to infinitely create whatever he wanted, be it real or unreal; imaginable or unimaginable. Such was the beauty of Absolute All.

"NOW I CAN MAKE WHATEVER I WANT!!" Ty-chan screeched happily, maniacal laughter overwhelming him as he figured out how to completely wipe out Ty-kun's Non-Energy. The Creatrix in his Seventh Hand would serve as a placeholder for itself as Ty-chan hovered closer to Ty-kun... Yet he was wary of that black scythe that was summoned.

The Creatrix would create an exact opposite of the scythe and Ty-kun in order for them to do battle with each other.

Meanwhile, Ty-chan continued to pour out energy, letting his Creatrix handle things from here.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance   Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 9:07 pm

Ty-kun sighed one more time, explaining, "Doesn't Matter; I Can Still Take It Away." The Creatrix, itself, once it was manifested as an entity, was its own target and weak spot -- something that Ty-kun could aim for after he dealt with his polar opposite.

"Oi, Bro," Ty-kun said to the other Ty-kun, "Return To One."

Ty-kun reached out to his opposite and absorbed him into himself, because all versions of Ty-kun's self came to an absolute oneness at some point, and as long as he was capable of synchronizing with the Opposite of himself, he could absorb it into himself -- since it was a part of himself.

Just like any Ty could do. Ty-chan would have known that if he went through the Thirteen Restrictions already, instead of just remained at Ten. But that was how he was made... He would never be able to without just going into the Eleventh Restriction first, which was where all Ty's versions of himself ended up... Which, in retrospect, was why Ty-kun knew that he could absorb an opposite version of himself, even if they were opposites. "Duality Means Nothin' Ta Me, Kid." Seemed like Ty-chan had a lot of learning to do, still, since this battle wasn't over yet.

"And I Still Ain't Swung My Scythe, Neither," the Tyranophant added, taking that moment to bring his blade across the cosmos, slitting it in half. It was able to absorb Metaessences, making it useful for absorbing the very 'Essence' of the Creatrix through its power conflicting with the Black Scythe of Death. "Now, That Creatrix Is Gonna Bust Soon, Because I've Got It's Power, And We're Both Going To Burn Out." Granted, Ty-chan had several Tensei Moons powering him and Ty-kun only had one, and he was already tired from having to pull all sorts of shit out of his ass just to fight Ty-chan, but it was actually both necessary and worth it.

"The Black Scythe Can Cause Death To Anything, Including The Creatrix, And I've Already Absorbed Its Power To Infinitely Create. So I Infinitely Create Death From My Black Scythe And It Wiped Out Your Creatrix By Overloading It With Its Same Power Used As An Opposing Force."

It was essentially what Ty-chan tried to do to Ty-kun, but better, because he didn't try to create another version of himself.

"I Know You've Got More Power Than That," the Tyranophant admitted, "But Aren't You Bored Yet? I Know I'm Getting Tired Of Babysitting..."
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance   Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 9:27 pm

Ty-chan's Creatrix was all too quickly busted just as it appeared simply because Ty-kun was more prepared. This did not sit well with Ty-chan, who also did not like to lose when he played around -- even though he didn't mind taking losses.

"Uuuuunnn..." Ty-chan thought, still gaining power, "... It Is Getting Kinda Boring. It's Still Fun, But It's Also Boring."

Ty-chan thought some more as his universe was getting eaten away at.

"Hey, WAIT. NO, I'M NOT BORED YET!!!"

It was just a mind trick to get him to stop wanting to do something. Even though Ty-chan no longer really cared about whatever it was that was bothering him before, he was now upset with himself for trying to use a mind trick on him.

"WAAAAH! THAT WAS MEAN, TY-KUN!! I'M GOING TO HAVE TO PUNISH YOU FOR THAT!!!"

Now, Ty-chan was mad again.

"ABSOLUTE ZERO; RAPTURE!"

An explosion of pure power burst from Ty-chan and the nine moons that he held in his possession, releasing a magnanimous force which would literally take away any and everything that was within its presence and sign it over to Ty-chan. That meant the Universe, the Scythe, the Non-Energy and whatever else Ty-kun had stacked up on his side of the field would suddenly succumb to the grasp of Ty-chan, with a large cosmic hand made of his Universe, itself, snatching with a great and powerful force.

"HAHAHAHAA!!! NOW IT IS ALL MINE!!! EVERYTHING!!! INCLUDING YOU!!!"

The moons spun viciously in Ty-chan's hands as he output enough power to literally snatch someone else's universe from them and also their energy and whatever else was there with it in one fell swoop. The wave of the Rapture rolled over the cosmos and took in whatever it could, leaving no room for Ty-kun to have anything at all.

"MINE! MINE MINE MINE!!!"
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance   Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 10:24 pm

"And, There It Goes..." The Tyranophant said as he watched his younger version of himself both power up and confiscate pretty much everything everywhere, returning the field to his dominion. "Nobody Tried To Trick You At All, It Was Just A Humble Suggestion."

With a pain in his ass, Ty-kun sprung into action about the Rapture and counteracted with something that he wasn't supposed to have to utilize on himself -- the Dark Insanity.

"No..." Ty-kun fought, keeping himself from the horrid thoughts of the Dark Insanity, "... I Don't Want To Kill Myself..."

He looked up at Ty-chan's Rapture happening all across everything and could do little to nothing to stop it, except already exist as a version of Ty-chan. "Well, You Sure Got Me. You Took Over Everything, Including The Lawless Land."

Ty-kun smirked.

"Oh, But Wait, I'm Still You, Right? And... The Lawless Land Is Still Rule-Free, Right? Meaning..." Ty-kun put a finger up to his mouth, mimicking pondering, before pointing, "YOU Don't Actually Have Control Over The Seventh Moon As I Do, Even If You Did Take It! As Long As I'm You, You'll Never Get My Moon!" Ty-kun was still in this, somehow, but now... He had to face the wrath of Ty-chan with all of the universe and possibly the dimension at his disposal, whilst Ty-kun only had his tiny little Seventh Moon as a speck before Ty-chan and the rest of the Veritas.

What could he do against the Rapture? It had already taken away his abilities. The answer was... Destroy it from the inside out.

With Ty-kun still swallowed up by the Rapture, he had his ability to synchronize his wavelengths with the Rapture, itself, and gain everything that it did as it was collecting, which would once again equalize his and Ty-chan's power. But, even if their powers were equalized, Ty-kun had fewer to work with than Ty-chan because of how the Rapture ability functioned. It had already taken up an immunity to the techniques Ty-kun used before -- such as Non-Energy and the Death Scythe -- so utilizing those was out of the question.

Ty-kun would have to utilize the Rapture in reverse to snatch everything away from Ty-chan all in one fell swoop. It would function, but he needed a lot of energy to do it... Fortunately, he had just enough due to the synchronization he'd done with Ty-chan via the Rapture ability in order to avoid its effects.

"You Lose, Ty-chan," the Tyranophant said, recalling the Rapture ability to strip literally every ounce of anything from Ty-chan right in that splinter of a moment. The boy should have been totally drained, all of the Moons should have returned to Ty-kun's possession and the reigning Tyranophant would remain the Tyranophant.

All of the energy drained would go into Ty-kun's astral body, which would wrap around the Origami Crystalmoon with its hands, bringing it back into the Veritas after the energy had been stripped down to the bare nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Ty-chan
Ty-chan

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance   Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 9:19 am

Ty-chan, unable to respond to his own attack backfiring on him, had all of his energy stripped from him by his elder self resonating with him on the same wavelength -- which Ty-chan did not see coming.

"Awww..." the Crystal groaned, "But I Was Having Fun..."

Eventually, the Crystal fell into a deep sleep, having been worn out by all of the fun that was had. Safely landing in the hands of Ty-kun, the Tyranophant, the rest of what would be done to Ty-chan was left up to him. However, Ty-chan was no longer in the Master Control Unit of the Veritas and now served as his own independent organism, just as before.

Ty-chan was just lonely as an independent organism; the Crystal did not have any means of relief. Now, however, that did not matter, for he was tamed and tired.

The Crystal shifted its form back into the young version of Ty instead of its true form as a Crystal that harbored Ty's memories -- sleeping, still. Whatever Ty-kun did with Ty-chan would be what happened with him in this instance, until he either woke up or had another purpose. This outburst seemed to be out of repression of some sort. Fortunately, the Tyranophant would not allow such to happen again, and if it did, it was because Ty-chan was once again being neglected or bored.
Back to top Go down
The Tyranophant
The Tyranophant

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance   Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:24 pm

The very tired Tyranophant carefully put Ty-chan back in its slot within the Veritas as the Tenth Moon's Core. With Ty-chan subdued and ready to go back to his original purpose, the Tyranophant could continue with watching over the Veritas.

The Crystal Tree returned to normal, its support being the actual space that made it up. All of the Veritas was saved.

"Heh, Well, Looks Like I Checked Myself Quite Well," Ty-kun said, waggling his finger at himself. "And Don't Be A Bad Boy No More, Ty-chan!" Ty-kun warpspeed darted across the cosmos and insert the Origami Crystalmoon -- Ty-chan -- into the core spot within the Tenth Moon. All the while, the other moons would fall back into place along the Crystal Tree, Ty-kun guiding his inclusively.

He hopped off of the Seventh Moon and sighed one last time. "What A Hassle..." he said, walking along the Seventh Branch of the Crystal Tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance   Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance Empty

Back to top Go down

Baby Chapter 7; Ty-chan's Vengeance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Grand Tabrynth; The Dimensional Crystal Nexus :: Testament Palace; Fountain of Enlightenment :: Shinsei Veritas; The Crystal Tree of Life :: Evangelion; Crystal Pyramid of Truth-
Jump to: