The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Living God; Planet Veritas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Shinseigami, the PanDaddy :: Pandimensional Overgod; the Unrestricted Being
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 7163

Living God; Planet Veritas Empty
PostSubject: Living God; Planet Veritas   Living God; Planet Veritas EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 7:26 pm

Tymon made his way through the Veritas Universe, using his powers to slide down the crystalline pathways as if on a skateboard. The intertwining pathways were assorted like a spider web, yet even more complex than that.

Though this was true, Tymon had already made it down to the Veritas Planet, which was the incarnation of his three daughters merged into one. As such, they ruled over their own territories as per by request, however their fusion -- which was its own entity -- became the planet.

"Shinkaerei!" Tymon called out to one of his creations that would be blessed to see him, "Come Out And Meet With Your Daddy About What The Problem Is." There had been a war, and Tymon already knew that. He was The Creator.

"I Just Wanted To See What The People Were Up To."

Tymon thought.

"But They Know I'm God, Right?"

As long as they knew they would be perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
http://tymonbolton.wordpress.com
Tyrannica
Volcanon the Ashen Vulturecrow :: Keeper Of Insanity; Alice Of Insanity
Tyrannica

Other / Decline to state Points : 215
Job/hobbies : "Evil Tymon, Given Self Girl Form." - Ty-chan (Khrona)

PostSubject: Re: Living God; Planet Veritas   Living God; Planet Veritas EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 7:35 pm

Tearing into the fabric of spacetime with rapidly increasing velocity using her blades was Karu, one of Tymon's unfinished creations.

At that moment, the Insanity took over and Karu pointed her still spinning razors around and released entropic vibrations toward Tymon out of sheer malice. "Die..." she said lowly, increasing her rotation speed until the entropic energy became a heat beam.

Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living God; Planet Veritas   Living God; Planet Veritas EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 7:46 pm

Tymon already knew what Karu would do, for he ordained it. "Karu..." Tymon said lowly as he lightly altered the course of the attack using the most minimal amount of his power, "I Am The Overgod, Tymon."

Tymon closed his eyes, "Now Karu, I Know Everything About You, But You Do Not Yet Know Yourself."

By DEFAULT, All Of Tymon's creations were his children, and this one just so happened to step into the wrong place at the wrong time. Minor mishaps occurred.

"I Need You To Go Find Out About The Souzenryoku. That Is Best For You, My Child." She was already the Insanity itself, and a little sliver of it is something malicious. "Do Not Disobey Me Karu. But I Know You Will. For I Have Ordained It."
Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Tyrannica

PostSubject: Re: Living God; Planet Veritas   Living God; Planet Veritas EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 8:06 pm

"..."

She was quiet for quite some time. It meant that she was thinking of something.

"Creator," Karu called out, "If I am made of Insanity, won''t I die if you try to purge it?"

Karu stopped spinning her blades and retracted them into her wrists again. "Are you trying to kill me? Did you forget where you came from?' Suddenly windmill blades shot out of her ankles and burst her up into the air like a jet.

She rocketed toward the Blue Moon of the Spectral Dusk, however stopped in midair before she flew out of the atmosphere. "If you're the Overgod, why is it that you cannot take the Insanity from me?" Karu was totally clueless about a lot of things because she woke up after the Veritas released its dead weight. She didn't even know what the Veritas' name was.

"You should be able to tell me why you brought me back, too, Mr. Overgod." Karu certainly died many moons ago, yet somehow there Karu was. Karu had many questions for the Overgod that she intended to get. "Only YOU can answer those questions if you really are what you say you are." Karu did have a very limited perspective of the world, being shut in all the time until it was necessary to serve.

"I am here to destroy things, you know," she said blatantly. "That is the purpose YOU gave me."

As it were, Karu resumed shooting entropic heat lasers at people and the sky, hoping to tear them both asunder.
Back to top Go down
Tymon Nikia Bolton II
Tymon Nikia Bolton II

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living God; Planet Veritas   Living God; Planet Veritas EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 8:12 pm

Tymon chuckled some, snickered a bit, but didn't really laugh. In fact, he remained more or less emotionless. "Karu," he commanded, "Complete Your Purpose." Tymon folded his arms, saying, "I Will Restrain Myself From Using All Of My Power At Once And Erasing You Accidentally."

Tymon was well aware of Karu because of his omniscience, and he understood how her thoughts worked, because he made them that way. So, Tymon placed two of his Thirteen Restrictions upon himself so that he would go down to the Eleventh Restriction.

Tymon smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ty
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Allmaster the Family Bond :: Shinsei; God of All Gods, Wonderlands and Characters
Ty

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 1132
Job/hobbies : Kairo Tymon

PostSubject: Re: Living God; Planet Veritas   Living God; Planet Veritas EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 8:25 pm

"Karu," the newly transformed Tymon said, "You Were Brought Here To Fulfill Your Purpose. If You Do Not Know That It Means Battle, So Be It, But Know That I Know What I'm Talking About."

Ty slipped his hands in his pants pocket and hovered over to contain Karu as well as isolate the Insanity that was within her at the time. It didn't take much to trap Karu for Ty, but it would be more meaningful if they had the encounter.

"Isolation Chamber," Ty commanded. Around Karu an isolated dimension formed itself. She would not be able to cut through that whilst she was inside of the Isolation Chamber. "I've Been Using My Isolation Chamber For Years. Never Gets Old." Ty chuckled cutely to himself, ready to reason with Karu about completing her assignment.

"Now, Karu," Ty said sternly, "You Must Go Master Each Of the Souzenryoku So The Insanity cannot Infect You. You'd Probably Turn Into Something Beautiful Afterward."

Ty loved all of his art.
Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Tyrannica

PostSubject: Re: Living God; Planet Veritas   Living God; Planet Veritas EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 8:35 pm

Karu couldn't tell what to make of the guy that just transformed into something else, but she did know that if it was a Tensei, it would be bad for her.

"You're telling me you brought me back just to make me again because the first one died?"

Karu felt pitiful. Now, not only did she not want to die, she also wanted to kill someone, or something.

Might as well be the Creator, right?

The weed whacker blades that extended from her wrists and ankles rotated so fast, they created portals to different dimensions. She slipped through one and popped out right beside the Creator, blades still spinning. She whorled around in the air and tried to lob his head off.

Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living God; Planet Veritas   Living God; Planet Veritas EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 8:43 pm

"I Brought You Back Because I Love You," Tymon said genuinely, catching Karu by her underbelly. "Your Purpose Is Just Not The Same As It Was Before. You Don't Need to Be The Insanity Anymore."

Once Karu figured that out, she would understand that Ty was telling the truth about his creations.

Ty hurled Karu across space like a javelin, waiting and watching to see what had become of her afterwards. He was doing something with his hands that looked like nervous fidgeting, except more precise.
Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Tyrannica

PostSubject: Re: Living God; Planet Veritas   Living God; Planet Veritas EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 9:04 pm

Hurdled thoroughly, Karu rotated her blades at maximum velocity, so she did not get thrown far. In a few moments, she was back before the weakened Creator was and was steaming hot.

"I'm not TRYING to be the Insanity," Karu said, mad as ever, "I was BORN this way..." Her eyes narrowed and Karu's teeth became sharp, "CREATOR!!!" She was understanding what the Creator did to her by giving her a second chance at life, but she was already content with death.

Now she had become a menace.

Karu was burning hot, and her body started to glow with a light like that of the core of a planet. "So you're telling me you want to STOP me from being MYSELF?" This angered her so much that she began to radiate energy from all around her. She hurled screw cutting vibrations at the Creator.

"I'm going to be an outcast for the rest of my life, aren't I?" Karu was now so angry that her body became like the sun, and the more energy she held in, the more powerful the entropy that was her body became. "I already know how to use this power," Karu said to Ty, "I'm going to use it to burn a hole in existence." Karu gave a smug, deadly look, as if she already knew what he would do. "You know I heard about the vessel you are using. If I'm here, then it's missing a piece." Scorching through the fabric of spacetime with her bright new power, she could finally potentially hit Ty with an entropic punch to the face after coming out of another burn mark portal directly where his head is.

Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living God; Planet Veritas   Living God; Planet Veritas EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 9:35 pm

Ty chuckled as the attacks at him disappeared, as they did before.

"You Know, You Are One Of My Favorites, Karu," Ty admitted, raising his hand up nonchalantly. "You Are SUPPOSED To Be Made Of Insanity. That Is How You Were Made To Be." Ty nearly remembered the day when he made Karu.

He dodged the blow to the head, leaning back just enough to not get cut with a razor blade. "You Are Meant To Do What The Vessel Does, However You Were Meant To Destroy And ONLY Destroy." Ty knew her soul, and it was of destruction.
Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Tyrannica

PostSubject: Re: Living God; Planet Veritas   Living God; Planet Veritas EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 9:41 pm

"What the hell is he doing...?" Karu questioned after he saw her new technique fail. "Well, if I was meant to destroy, you wouldn't mind if I do something like THIS?!"

Holding her largely bladed wrists up, the blades spun again like a helicopter. Karu punched through the air several times aiming her thrusts at Ty as her bladed ankles shot her up through the air. There were rips, holes and tears in the universe that were all made by Karu.

"You gonna fix that?" she said in a cockily cold manner, still tearing through the universe with her blades.
Back to top Go down
Ty
Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living God; Planet Veritas   Living God; Planet Veritas EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 9:54 pm

Tymon continued to chuckle as he dodged each any every one of the attacks aimed for his head. "Ohohoho, Child, You Must Know That I Already Know What You Are Thinking And Doing?" Snapping his fingers, in one of his hands appeared the Crystal Grimoire, which showed up as everyone's doings. It was already set on Karu -- just so she was made sure it was clear -- and the words continued to write themselves before her face.

"And By The Way, I Can Repair The Damages At Any Time I Like." Ty suddenly grew astronomically large, his lower torso not able to be seen because of various gases that were about in the universe. He placed his enormous hand over the ENTIRE Veritas Dimension and used his healing abilities to mend the universe. "See There?" Ty said with a bellowing voice because of his sudden enormity, "All Better! Now You Run Along And Go Figure Out The Souzenryoku." Ty smiled, "By The Way, I Also Already Know That You're Going To Be Mad At Me For Telling You Not To Go Off Course To The Objective."

Ty crossed his arms, peeking inside of the Veritas Dimension before him. "But You'll Learn Why I Am The Creator. You Will Definitely Know." Ty smirked.
Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Tyrannica

PostSubject: Re: Living God; Planet Veritas   Living God; Planet Veritas EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 10:00 pm

Karu was caught by the logic of Ty, knowing she was way out of her league. "But if I'm meant to destroy..." Karu said, grabbing her head and beginning to glow orange, "... That means the Creator, too, doesn't it?"

Karu burned portal holes open and slipped inside, trying to find a way out of the Veritas Dimension. "And this..." She looked at the dimensional barrier, sneering, "This has to go, too." Continually, she tried to cut and punch or burn through it, and sat there for as long as necessary to accomplish the goal. Karu's body got redder and redder the more frustrated she became.

Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living God; Planet Veritas   Living God; Planet Veritas EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 10:20 pm

Ty shook his head. "No, Daughter, You Do Not Fight With Your Creator. They Know More About You Than You Do." Ty. annoyed with the red light radiating from Karu, halted all energy transfer with a sudden "Be Still!"

Now energy could not flow through Karu, and she was left without her entropic Heat Sorcery. This made her very tired, and eventually she became weary from making no progress and now no longer having the energy to keep up the assault. Karu hovered in place, tired.

"I'm Giving You A Countdown For When I'm About To Smite You," Ty alerted. "Three..." Ty gripped the Veritas Dimension hard, causing it to crack. Those would regenerate on their own.
Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Tyrannica

PostSubject: Re: Living God; Planet Veritas   Living God; Planet Veritas EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 7:21 am

Suddenly Karu was relieved of the pent up heat inside of her, and she became very cold, as she was when she was not using her Heat Sorcery. "Khh... Dammit, he's too strong. There is nothing I can do to him..." Even as the incarnate of the Insanity, Karu was weak compared to her creator, whom she resented because of her purpose that she was given. So finally, she decided to stop fighting him and instead go destroy the Veritas, itself.

"... Catch ya later, Creator," Karu said coldly with an expressionless face, but burning red eyes. With that, she took off to Crystal Planet and decided to destroy everything in her way until she got there. She needed to recover from the loss of using her Heat Sorcery, knowing that without it she wasn't as potent of a destroyer.

She took off using her weed whacker blades sprouting from her ankles and flew down to the Veritas planet.

Ty

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living God; Planet Veritas   Living God; Planet Veritas EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 7:25 am

As Karu left, Ty suddenly stopped counting. "... Yes, That's My Girl..." he murmured, "... Complete Your Purpose..."

All Ty did was smile as he watched Karu go down to the very planet, itself. As he kept saying, he knew what he was doing and whatever Karu was about to do. He pursued her after she landed, nonchalantly floating down to the Crystal planet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living God; Planet Veritas   Living God; Planet Veritas Empty

Back to top Go down

Living God; Planet Veritas
Page 1 of 1