The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"Get Out -- The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them, Using The System That Has Connected Everyone's Brains To Steal My Work And My Passwords, Pass It Off As Their Own, And Publicize My Things To Steal By Getting On My Accounts In Secret With Intent To Get Others Criminally Invested In The Thieving From And Of My Intellectual Property, Which Has Already Been Done, Which I Can And Will Be Suing Them All And Swallowing This World Because Of. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
X (Twitter)
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Karu's Rampage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrannica
Volcanon the Ashen Vulturecrow :: Keeper Of Insanity; Alice Of Insanity
Tyrannica

Other / Decline to state Points : 216
Job/hobbies : "Evil Tymon, Given Self Girl Form." - Ty-chan (Khrona)

Karu's Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Karu's Rampage   Karu's Rampage EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 1:20 pm

A distortion in space broke open and dropped Karu out. She did not know where she was anymore, but the earthen terrain suggested that it was a jungle.

"Bitchin. Now I get to blow this place up."

Karu smiled insanely, her face something like a psychopath's, '"Nature Destruction."

All of the aspects of nature came together as one in the Wilderness. Karu was able to handle any situation nature threw at her as its destroyer. Karu simply transformed her arms into flamethrowers by cycling her bladed wrists and releasing the condensed heat in her burning fists. She started walking into the forest as a large, malicious amount of Insanity, even using it to propel herself through the forest.

Trees all around would be chopped and burnt before the abyss. Karu, suspended in the midst of the walking wickerman, violently ran through the forest whilst burning it down at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
T-YO; Tensai no Tensei:: God of Truth, Faith, and Righteousness
Tomon

Dog
Pisces Male Points : 952

Karu's Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Rampage   Karu's Rampage EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 4:43 pm

"What's Up, Little Girl?" a voice called out, seeming to send tremors throughout the ground. "Seems Like You're Tearing Up The Forest."

A thick pool of blackness sprouted from the ground and slithered upward and into the form of Tomon, another of the Creator's works. His hair and eyes were black as night. His body was attached to the darkness below him, and it seemed as though they were one.

"I'm Gonna Hafta Cut Ya Off, My Girl." the forest said to Karu, who was effectively destroying it as she walked. The trees suddenly became thicker and fire retardant as Karu went on, ceasing to burn or mel and also preventing their being chopped down. "This Is MY Territory. I Own And Run This Moon. -- This World. You Cannot Just Come Onto Someone Else's Property Without Permission, Trespasser."

Tomon, who was one of Tymon's more Restricted forms, seemed to be spilling black sludge from himself that was extra toxic. "I Already Know What Is Going On," Tomon said, "And You Won't Get A Moment's Rest From Me!" The sludge encroaching over the entire land mass left the ground completely covered in muck, of which several more Tomon copies spawned from.

Eventually, Tomon became the forest using his special abilities. Every tree, every piece of land and all that involved the World were his to command. "I'm This Entire Realm!" Tomon said as a face appeared in the sky -- his face -- and part of his upper torso with his arms crossed. His image was faded, but clear.

Third Restriction -- The thirteenth experimental vessel known as 'The Forbidden One. Tomon is a Vessel that was made from the genetics of Khrona Tensei. Once a test subject, and before that a half-zombie, the body has been used to harbor the Spirit of Khrona Tensei, Tear Lacrimoso.  Able to use the power of 'Anatomia' to alter his DNA. With the perfected body, it harbors the 'Elements of Nature to keep the body from decaying. Known to wear a long black jacket, pants and boots, has sleek black hair and grayed skin. Can use his own Soul' as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Tyrannica

Karu's Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Rampage   Karu's Rampage EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 5:05 pm

Karu's attacks eventually became ineffective because of the black sludge. She managed to escape the ground by using her bladed ankles and spinning them like a helicopter. Karu flew up to the face in the sky and shouted, "NATURE DESTRUCTION," and shattered part of the actual atmosphere.

Karu kept to the air so that the Tomons below would not get her stuck in the muck. "You mean, you're the same person? The guy I just met calling me his daughter?" If that was so, then Karu could get even more merciless in her destruction.

Tomon

Dog

Karu's Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Rampage   Karu's Rampage EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 5:19 pm

"How Did You Guess?" Tomon said sarcastically. He looked at the tiny crack in spacetime that Karu made, but rejuvenated it so that this Moon would not collapse.

Afterward, many sludgy hands extended from the ground and also more made themselves out of tree branches, each one aimed for Karu. "It Isn't Like I Gave You Any Clues, Or Anything." The Tomon that was overhead past the clouds continued to watch, ready to show Karu what kind of threat she was dealing with...

Third Restriction -- The thirteenth experimental vessel known as 'The Forbidden One. Tomon is a Vessel that was made from the genetics of Khrona Tensei. Once a test subject, and before that a half-zombie, the body has been used to harbor the Spirit of Khrona Tensei, Tear Lacrimoso.  Able to use the power of 'Anatomia' to alter his DNA. With the perfected body, it harbors the 'Elements of Nature to keep the body from decaying. Known to wear a long black jacket, pants and boots, has sleek black hair and grayed skin. Can use his own Soul' as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Tyrannica

Karu's Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Rampage   Karu's Rampage EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 5:46 pm

"Lucky guess," Karu said sarcastically. She spun herself on an axis fast enough to create a condensed whirlwind. When Karu wanted to release the pure momentum of her velocity as a force to be reckoned with, she did, 'Nature Destruction!" she shouted as she hurled her foot forward, which shot a ripping wave of wind that tore through the atmosphere at Tomon in the sky, leaving little rifts open.

With her hand, Karu hurled the tornado she was generating by force directly at the Tomon clones, trying to destroy them with a wave of wind.

She stopped spinning, but did not stop flying. She could tell that the real Tomon was the giant one. Karu just didn't know how to get to his face whilst dealing with the clones. Likely, the tornado would draw in the arms, trees and Tomons and crush them with the air pressure. With that done, Karu shot herself at jet speeds up toward the Tomon that oversaw the battlefield. She was going right for his face again.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Karu's Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Rampage   Karu's Rampage EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 7:58 pm

Tomon snickered at the attempt of Karu. "You Are A Serious Little Problem, Aren't You?" Tomon said.

"Well, Nothing I Can't Fix," he said, watching as the tornado drew in the black muck that was all over the ground. Tomon smirked after seeing the tornado draw in the clones, then laughed when he saw them all merge together in the tornado to make they, themselves the tornado of black sludge. "I Warned You," many mouths said as they opened up within the tornado.

The tornado became part of Tomon's body due to all of the muck being sucked up and fused together in one storm. Now Tomon had full control over it as a force. The true Tomon that oversaw this caused the sludge tornado to become even thicker and more powerful, until Karu was sucked into it and all the muck of Tomon's partially liquid body. 'Now It's Your Turn, Little Bug..." Tomon uncrossed his arms and extended them over the Jade Moon. His single hand covered the entirety of the Great Forest, and his other he rested on the Great Alps. Tomon drew his face closer to Karu, smiling and snickering, for she would be sucked into the sludge tornado and stuck in the muck that was Tomon's body.

Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Tyrannica

Karu's Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Rampage   Karu's Rampage EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 8:14 pm

"I don't think so," Karu said rather viciously, "I can use my Nature Destruction for many things." Though Karu's main goal was the face of Tomon, she was already being sucked into the black tornado before she could strike him. His laughter annoyed her, and her spinning blades started to flow in reverse. Whilst in the eye of the storm, Karu made another tornado with her spinning that counteracted the sludge tornado with a revolutionary force spinning it in the opposite direction. It should have slowed and come to a halt, wherein which Karu would jet blast out of the muck and back high into the air. "Nature Destruction!" she cried as she neared Tomon's face. She intended to crack it, or at least break the reality she was in.

Tomon

Dog

Karu's Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Rampage   Karu's Rampage EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 8:57 pm

Tomon could not help but laugh at the futile attempts to strike him. As he laughed, he literally lashed his tongue out to take the blow from Karu and knock her back down into the ground. It would leave a crack in the atmosphere, but Tomon regenerated it with his presence. The large blob of darkness loomed overhead as well, its shape changing into that of Tomon's, matching his proportions.

"Now There Are Two Of Us," the original Tomon said, "... Against One Of You," the Tomon copy continued. The Tomons mirrored each other as they swirled the entire Moon around a few good times, each time growing nearer and nearer to Karu, then slammed their hands together before her, creating a powerful vibration from the impact. It should have knocked her out cold. And if it didn't...

"Patty Cake, Patty Cake, Baker's Man..." The two Tomons started playing hand games whilst Karu was still stunned, releasing more heavy vibrations as they did so. The entire Moon shook with the vibrations they released from their palms when they slammed together. The entire Great Hollow was filled with the sludge of Tomon's body, as were the trees in the Great Forest. Even the Great Alps were covered in Tomon's body; the entire Moon's surface went from green to black when Tomon extended his influence. "How Do You Expect To Beat Me, Girlie?" Tomon laughed, slapping his hand together with his mirror image of himself. "I'm Gong To Pinch You..." Tomon said, moving his enormous hand over to where Karu was. A gigantic mouth opened up at the palm and withdrew its break with great haste, causing a vacuum to pull in whatever was not rooted down the the black sludge that was Tomon's body. Thus, the trees were safe, and so were the settlements, though they would get a spectacular show from he who ruled over the Third Moon.

Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Tyrannica

Karu's Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Rampage   Karu's Rampage EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 9:13 pm

Karu was more than outmatched. She didn't understand how someone could be so powerful and be playing around during a life or death situation. Maybe he just didn't see how much of a threat Karu was. As she took the brunt of the hands clapping together, Karu lost consciousness from the concussive force.

However, before she hit the sludge filled ground, the Insanity took over and changed Karu into a state of pure Insanity again. Completely incoherent, she went off of her wild instincts that the Insanity gave to her and cocked her fist back, readying it for when she neared the ground. "Nature..." Karu struggled to say, "... DESTRUCTION!" One powerful strike to Tomon's body would be enough to destroy the very nature of he, himself, leaving him as a different person because of his destroyed natural nature. That would also prevent him from utilizing his abilities, as they were part of his actual nature.

The insane Karu did not stop there, either. Before the crack and Tomon could rejuvenate, she began to punch at the crack in reality at a high speed, making it more fragile via the Nature Destruction. She intended to break out of this realm ruled by Tomon and back into a place that was neutral grounds. He had too much of an advantage over her as it was, even if her destruction of his nature followed through.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Karu's Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Rampage   Karu's Rampage EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 5:52 am

Tomon made a sour face when he noticed that Karu was not incapacitated by his hand game, but in fact trying to break out of the Third Moon's reality. "Look, Kid..." Tomon started to say, detaching his upper torso from its connection to the planet as the 'Nature Destruction' took a toll on the muck left behind, "You're At WAY Too Much Of A Disadvantage." From Tomon's detached upper torso, legs sprouted out and made his form complete. He hovered next to the Jade Moon and watched his remains be broken to bits by the Nature Destruction.

However...

"Adaptation."

What should have been the destruction of Tomon's nature became an adapted part of himself that was now adjusting to the Nature Destruction, making it unusable. It would continue to adapt until it bore an immunity to the Nature Destruction, disabling the technique from any type of utility to Karu. The crack in reality sealed itself up and now the black sludge Tomon left as his remains would begin to converge around Karu. Even the large Tomon copy that loomed over the green moon remained a menace to Karu, extending a hand to grab her.

"Your Ability Is Too Limited," Tomon said. "Well, You're Using It In A Limited Fashion." Tomon shook his head, then let the black sludge do as it would to Karu. If she were stuck in it, the black substance would totally engulf her, its adhesive properties disallowing escape.

Tomon crossed his arms again, overseeing everything.

Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Tyrannica

Karu's Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Rampage   Karu's Rampage EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:58 am

"That's it..." Karu muttered to herself, "... He's too strong." Karu continually attempted to punch and cut through the black substance, but after a while even that failed her. She knew that her only escape was up into the air.

Without wasting any time, Karu propelled herself into the air high into the clouds, where the actual Tomon was. She paid little regard to the copy, tearing holes in reality to slip into another place within this realm to escape the hand reaching out to her. She could have left the fight and transported herself into another location, but something about Tomon made her want to really destroy him... Especially as one of the weaker forms of the Creator.

"They call this weak...?" she muttered to herself, remaining airborne. Karu quickly thought about destroying the reality by flying around and cutting it open, which would hopefully have an effect on Tomon, even if indirectly. Yes, Karu buzzed like a bee all around the area, cutting and slicing through reality at random. The realm, itself, should have become unstable and thus easier to shatter.

Mid-flight, without warning, Karu's insanity got to her. Maddened randomly, she started to fly off course and over the forest, her blades cutting into reality in a corkscrew fashion. Karu now held only an interest in destruction, as the Insanity made her somewhat mindless. "Nature Destruction..." Karu mumbled, turning herself around and looking at the path of shredded reality behind her. She punched it with a heated fist being propelled by the spinning blades on her arm, giving it greater force upon impact. Once the Nature Destruction hit the weakened atmosphere, it should destroy every place that she flew like a chain reaction, cracks and holes in the reality spreading.

Karu was mad with power. She had the ability to break this place down, but only after she got rid of Tomon. If all went as Karu planned, the cracks, holes, rips and tears in reality should have hurt Tomon, since he was part of this reality.

Tomon

Dog

Karu's Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Rampage   Karu's Rampage EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:34 am

Now Tomon was angry. Karu was doing damage to the actual reality they resided in, which did indeed harm Tomon indirectly. "Annoying Little Pest," Tomon snarled, "Now You Won't Get Out Of Here Alive!" From Tomon's back, enormous black dragon wings extended, literally overshadowing all of the area from horizon to horizon. The force of the wings opening up created a wind blast that would knock down every tree in the Great Forest if he hadn't already rooted them down with the black substance that was once part of his body.

"Black Sky..."

Tomon's wings extended over the entire realm, wrapping themselves around the Jade Moon. It would become complete darkness everywhere within the reality, and the sky was no longer accessible. "This Technique Is How I MADE The Great Hollow," Tomon said to Karu. He noticed that she was veering of into insanity, which made her sloppy in her work, though she was more powerful.

The Tomon copy extended itself toward all of the destroyed parts of the reality and fill them with its own self, mending the weakened reality as the Tomon copy Merged with it. The force of the Nature Destruction was neutralized immediately, and the damage to the reality they were in was repaired.

"Nowhere To Run Now, Girlie." Tomon's smile widened, revealing his sharp teeth. "I'll Show You REAL Insanity..." As he was about to revert to his old insane self, Tomon remembered that it was a bad idea to be insane because of the entity that was Insanity, itself. Karu was just like it, only a female. "Tch," Tomon scoffed, "Maybe Another Day. If You Even Live That Long."

Without warning, Tomon flapped his wings one time, the force of it literally cracking the entire Jade Moon with its force. The very force of this planetary destruction should have killed Karu by crushing her with the strength of the wind. If not, she would still be forced out of the sky and down into the muck. There were no other options for her, except maybe to escape and leave the Moon entirely.

Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Tyrannica

Karu's Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Rampage   Karu's Rampage EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:46 am

Karu's entire plan crashed and burned once she saw that Tomon merged himself with the reality that was broken in order to repair it with his own being.

This only drove her more insane, and made her want to fight to the death.

"Mmmrrrgggg..." Karu grumbled, her body starting to take on what looked like ethereal matter, "I AM THE INSANITY!!" She cried out, flashes of the Insanity's previous destruction going through her mind as if she, herself had done it. "Don't tell me you've forgotten me so soon?!" As Karu was forced downward by the powerful flap of the wings, her body, no longer being material, but ethereal, crashed into the muck and seeped into it. Karu had taken on the form of pure insanity, which she always did when she was angry enough. And she was livid with Tomon.

The Insanity that Karu was should have seeped back into Tomon, who knew the Insanity all too well. Karu wasn't just herself anymore -- she was the Insanity of olde. Her very existence as pure insanity should have infected Tomon and returned him to his original state of insanity, of which the Insanity could grow from.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Tomon

Dog

Karu's Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Rampage   Karu's Rampage EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:28 am

"What?!" Tomon cried, watching all of the events play out as they did. "You're No Chump, Are Ya?" Tomon's wicked smile turned into a vehement frown as he saw the detached part of himself become infected with insanity. "You REALLY Shouldn't Have Done That, Girl..."

Knowing that his body was going to change into a state of Insanity, Tomon took some extraordinary precautions against Karu, seeing her now as a threat instead of an annoyance. "Degeneration..." Tomon said lowly with anger, extending his hand to the muck and touching it once, which caused it to exponentially devolve. "Cell Erasure..." Tomon continued, wiping out any and every cell that was formerly part of his body just by touching it with Degeneration. That would get rid of his excess body mass and Karu simultaneously, cleaning up the Moon rather effectively.

Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Tyrannica

Karu's Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Rampage   Karu's Rampage EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:48 am

Karu was able to feel everything through the black mass covering the area. It was part of her body now, and thus belonged to the Insanity. The touch of Degeneration, however, made Karu's situation dire. The black mass was being erased on a cellular level, and she could feel it being picked apart and erased cell by cell. Her only means of escape was detachment, just like Tomon did.

A large arm sprouted out of the black mass with blades jutting out of the wrist. It was Karu's arm, yet in proportion with the black sludge. Spinning her blades violently, Karu cut herself off from the black mass being erased and used the black mass infected by the Insanity to become her new body. "I told you..." Karu said with a doubled voice, "I AM the Insanity." A head sprouted from the detached black mass, resembling Tomon but having features like Karu. As it developed, it looked like the female version of Tomon, breasts and all.

Though Karu could not travel beyond the dragon wings in the air, she could always face the actual Tomon in battle. "Do you really think you can defeat me in such a weakened state?" Karu asked before cocking her arm back and shouting, "NATURE DESTRUCTION!!" With one punch, which was also heated by her Heat Sorcery, Karu stretched her arm -- which had blades spinning violently -- at Tomon, cutting up larger pieces of reality on its way toward him. It would not only explode upon contact, but also break through Tomon's natural body, of which the Insanity could control once weakened.

Tomon

Dog

Karu's Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Rampage   Karu's Rampage EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:57 am

Tomon, seeing the fist coming toward him and wrecking everything in its way, dodged the initial blow -- inclusive to the blades -- and retaliated with one of his enormous dragon wings. The wing not only slapped Karu's hand away, but also Karu, herself, because the force of Tomon's dragon wings was immeasurable. Karu should have been shot clean out into space, far away from Tomon and the Third Moon. "Tch," he scoffed, "Trying To Copy Me Wouldn't Work Because I Know Myself Better Than Some Newbie Insanity Spawn." Tomon lifted his legs and placed them back on the moon, sifting back into a symbiotic Merge with the entire Third moon. As he was before, his upper torso protruded from the moon whilst his lower torso spread across the surface.

"You've Done It Now," Tomon warned, "We're Not In That Small, Cramped Space Anymore..." He smirked, "So I Can Do Whatever I Like To You." Tomon's wings loomed overhead, ready for anything that was thrown at him. The Third Moon was protected by Tomon's lower torso, and in fact was now Tomon's lower torso, itself. Merging with the Jade Moon made it safe, and also allowed him more freedom beyond the protected moon.

Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Tyrannica

Karu's Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Rampage   Karu's Rampage EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 10:14 am

Knocked into deep space from the blow with the dragon wing, Karu regained her composure before traveling too far and sprouted giant dragon wings, herself -- the same size as Tomon's. 'You think we can't play rough?" Karu said in a smug tone, "Well, let's see how well you do against yourself!!" The Tomon that was Karu began to glow with a fearsome red aura, now shaping itself more and more into Karu.

"I've got your abilities now!" she said from across space, "And there's no way for you to remove them from me as long as I have a piece of you forming my body." All of her physical flesh was once Tomon's body, so it harbored his innate powers. Coupled with Karu's power of the Insanity, she could infect the actual Tomon with insanity along with the moon he protected. Once more, she cocked her fist back -- which still had blades spinning to make it propel faster -- and shot it forward toward Tomon from across space, rending it as her punch flew across the cosmos. By the time it reached Tomon, it should have gathered enough speed and strength to totally obliterate him with Nature Destruction.

Tomon

Dog

Karu's Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Rampage   Karu's Rampage EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 10:50 am

"You Are So Annoying!" Tomon yelled at Karu, who was getting on his nerves. "Don't Forget That It's MY Body, And I Can Do Whatever I Want To My Own Cells, Even If They Are Infected!" Karu was ignorant of this fact, even with the Insanity and its knowledge of all the Tensei.

As soon as the punch was about to connect with Tomon, he bent backward to avoid it and allow it to stretch more before severing it with a swift swipe of his dragon wings. The arm of Karu was gone, and after touching Tomon at all, it began to degenerate cell by cell into nothingness.

"Don't Play With Toys You Don't Know How To Use," Tomon said, rising back upright. "Degeneration Cannon," Tomon called out, a large black barrel extending from the blackness on the Third Moon, "Fire!!"

Tomon took aim at Karu and let an enormous beam of energy shoot straight from the cannon barrel, that of which devolved or degenerated whatever it came in contact with. A direct hit would cause all of the makeup of Karu's new body return to nothingness, degenerating it so far that it is destroyed. All the while, Tomon's wings expanded little by little, growing longer and more dangerous the larger they became.

Back to top Go down
Tyrannica
Tyrannica

Karu's Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Rampage   Karu's Rampage EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 11:30 am

"This body..." Karu and the Insanity said simultaneously, "... Is still his flesh." The arm which was cut retracted back into Karu's body, and another one sprouted out in its place. "It must be OURS," Karu and the Insanity said, watching the Degeneration Cannon fire at them from eons away. That dragon wing slap knocked them very far away, so the cannon blast would not hit them immediately.

The Insanity within Karu told her to totally consume the body in Insanity, which would then remove all of the traces of Tomon from it whilst commandeering it at the same time.. A burning aura appeared around Karu and her eyes went blank with rage. The physical flesh became immaterial, yet gaseous and plasmatic, like fire. Each collective particle was now part of the Insanity and no longer was Tomon's. There was no trace of Tomon left in the body -- including the dragon wings.

Now giant and ethereal, Karu dispersed herself when the Degeneration Cannon was about to hit and became a cloud of dust, evading the attack completely. That dust began to swirl around like a galaxy, sucking in whatever it could into its orbit so that Karu and the Insanity could grow stronger with the larger body.

After taking in enough interstellar energy, Karu reformed as herself, only much larger. Still partially ethereal, she converted herself into an aqueous mass of gas that sifted over to Tomon, then reformed into Karu again. "Nothing works on you," Karu concluded, "I cannot defeat you." She couldn't touch him nor could she rely on the Insanity to make him crazed, since he had countermeasures already active that kept him sane. "But I CAN destroy your world..." Karu threatened as she hovered away as an ambiguous cloud. She would explore the Veritas Universe and find an unguarded spot that was easy to destroy, leaving Tomon in the dust.

Karu's Rampage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karu's Rampage   Karu's Rampage Empty

Back to top Go down

Karu's Rampage
Page 1 of 1