The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

The Dark Of The Night

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vorspier

Vorspier

Male Points : 483

The Dark Of The Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Of The Night   The Dark Of The Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 8:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

An ominous wind blew through the land one pitch black night, where the moon was not shining and the clouds in the sky were thick and steely. The light of the stars could not illuminate the darkness of the land and bring it some sort of respite to the overbearing blackness that was this night.

However, it was on nights like these that one Dream Vampire was most active.

Coming from the Dream World of the Veritas to a different world -- where he often invaded the dreams of others -- the Dream Vampire, as a thick mist in the forest, searched for anyone that might be wandering around nearby to put to sleep and enter their dreams.

A Dream Vampire of ambiguous shape and form. Said to be one's greatest dream or worst nightmare. Able to cause dreams and nightmares and allow them to become reality. Was a royal servant of the Baku King, Friday's father, and the General of his army. Has a minion named 'Vedour', who plants rumors and omens for his master.

Dream Documentation:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vorspier

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Of The Night   The Dark Of The Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 11:33 pm

All the while Annabella had her dream of Vorspier, he himself had just finished up scaring the other girl straight. He expected to be there all night making this girl suffer, but then he decided to let her own imagination get the better of her from there on and left her nightmare to be what it was.

When he got back to Annabella, she was sound asleep, but her dream was like an open book to him. He was able to see everything that happened, including what it seemed like Annabella subconsciously wanted him to do to her. He couldn't say he didn't want to, but alas, he was unsure of whether he would be able to stay with her once he made her dream come true. Though, being part of her dream also made it so that he needed to be included in order for it to be complete, so he was happy to know that much. He knew how he could remedy the issue of their worlds being separated.

But that was a subject for later on. Right now, Vorspier wanted to secretly maximize on the moment that he had in Annabella's dream and join in on it... And perhaps make it a little better with his own touch to it. And speaking of touch, he'd come in right when he was running his hands over Annabella's luscious body, her skin so smooth and her features so sensational. The soft kissing of her neck became kissing on her cheek, then eventually upon her lips... Gently, but still domineering. "Annabella..." Vorspier said tenderly, synchronized with the dream now and moving to Annabella's will coupled with his own.

Whatever would happen would happen.
Back to top Go down
Vorspier

Vorspier

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Of The Night   The Dark Of The Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 12:25 am

As Vorspier and Annabella slowly became more intimate, he listened to her words as he continued to kiss her, down her chest... "My sweet..." Vorspier would say, pausing for a brief moment to continue on, "... If this is the dream you wish for..." He kissed her again, deeply and with passion, biting her bottom lip a bit, "... Then I will make it reality." He began to kiss her neck again, leading down to her chest once more as they would lay together on the bed.

When they were to lay together, his hands would find their way down her legs and to her inner thighs as his lips traced her tender tummy. He paused just shy of her loins and said to her, "But I do love you, Annabella." He rose back to her face, brushing himself up against her body. "Can't you tell?" He would grind against her and slide his hands up to her chest, looking her in the eyes. "... This is no dream..." Vorspier would say as he would prepare to become more intimate with Annabella, "... Can't you tell?"

By this time, Annabella and Vorspier would continue on the way they were going and each have their way with each other whilst within the dream world. The dream seemed to be more vivid and longer than what one would normally seem, time seeming to last a lifetime. They would be intimate until the wee hours of the morning, until Annabella would wake up.

The next morning Annabella would feel as though the dream had been real, still feeling Vorspier after she woke up. Vorspier, however, was beside her after he exited the dream, waiting for Annabella to open her eyes.

A Dream Vampire of ambiguous shape and form. Said to be one's greatest dream or worst nightmare. Able to cause dreams and nightmares and allow them to become reality. Was a royal servant of the Baku King, Friday's father, and the General of his army. Has a minion named 'Vedour', who plants rumors and omens for his master.

Dream Documentation:
Back to top Go down
Vorspier

Vorspier

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Of The Night   The Dark Of The Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 2:45 pm

Vorspier was expecting Annabella's reaction, since she seemed like she was quite the shy one when she wasn't dreaming. But he said, "Yes, my sweet, it is I, Vorspier, and I was in your dream for real last night after I took care of business with the other girl." He turned fully toward her, wondering if she was pleased by what they'd done. "Was it pleasurable for you, my sweet?" he asked, gazing deeply at her. "I told you that I would make your dream a reality, and that is what I am doing. There are no two ways about it." He said what he meant.

Though he would have liked to have appealed to her more in the morning right after they woke up, he was being a gentleman and slipped out of bed in a blurred shadow, his clothes back on and Vedour appearing next to him. "In any case, good morning, Annabella. I hope your night was to your liking. I shall do my best to make the day the same way."

Dream Documentation:
Back to top Go down
Vorspier

Vorspier

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Of The Night   The Dark Of The Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 5:58 pm

Vorspier smiled, his face lighting up as he was kissed upon his cheek. He touched it with his hand and closed his eyes. "So soft..." he muttered happily, opening his eyes to Annabella going to pick out her clothes. He thought to excuse himself once again, but not before responding to her with, "I'm so glad everything is to your liking, my sweet... This is still only just the beginning." Vorspier chuckled, walking toward the door. "If that is what you wish, then that is what I will grant to you," he said in response to her saying she would one day like to physically feel him. Whether she knew it or not, even if it was a dream, she already had because he had invaded her dream. Still, he wouldn't have minded doing so in the flesh.

"I will step out as you get dressed," he said, walking toward the door, "Let me know when you are ready and we can go about the day." Vorspier wondered, though... "Do you have school today? I do not think I can accompany you to school, unless I am hidden in a different form."

Dream Documentation:
Back to top Go down
Vorspier

Vorspier

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Of The Night   The Dark Of The Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 10:02 am

Vorspier couldn't help but laugh at what Annabella said about being a 'nerd in the sheets'. It was so funny, he could barely contain himself. "Hahahahaa! Well I assure you that you're not bad in the bed, my sweet... I would know if that were otherwise." Though it wasn't unheard of for fathers to try to marry off their daughters at the age of puberty... It just wasn't that way for certain human cultures, he knew, after so long of interacting with humans and finding out their methods. "It is practically archaic for your father to think that way, but there are still many places that have that sort of tradition," Vorspier said.

That was when Annabella's father came knocking on the door.

Vorspier kept his attention elsewhere as Annabella got dressed, but he did have the urge to peek just a little bit... Though he restrained himself. Once Annabella started crying, however, Vorspier approached her and lifted her chin with his fingers. "Cheer up, milady... School is a place for education, not for knowledge. Knowledge is for life. Just do your best and try to keep to yourself whilst absorbing as much as you can. If you need my help, I will assist you." Vorspier could take on any form, so he could become any type of item for Annabella to take with her. "Why don't I transform into something portable so it will be easy to accompany you during school hours? Then our time together will not end." That was his suggestion in the matter.

Dream Documentation:
Back to top Go down
Vorspier

Vorspier

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Of The Night   The Dark Of The Night - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 1:47 pm

The Dream Vampire thought for a moment, sensing Annabella's inner struggle though she put on a facade of being composed. He thought deeply, then said, "Again, I can transform into anything. Whatever you need, I can become, and then I can give you the information that you need so that you can get through school without feeling embarrassed." Vorspier was already very knowledgeable, so he could probably help her out just by being there. "But you'll have to hide me when we get there. Just tell me what form I should take on for you so I can assist you during school," he insisted.

Dream Documentation:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Of The Night   The Dark Of The Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Of The Night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2