The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
"The Veritas Is Under Attack. Again... By Bill Gates, The Government, And Kenzie Reeves, Who Works For Them. I'll Let You Know If Anyone Else Ever Does Get 'System Passwords' From Me." - Founder/Owner (Tymon Nikia Bolton II)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where All Is Made Truth...

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in
Discord Server
Twitter
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension on your social bookmarking website

Ysli

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Otherworlders
Otherworlders :: Otherlanders, Foreigners, Aliens & Xenotypes
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Ysli   Ysli EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:06 am

A strange, glowing alfr that is androgynous and acts as a child sometimes. Every part of the alfr has a light glow to it that fluctuates with mood, and its hair is ethereal. The only part of it that does not glow are large black cuffs that it wears, looking as though it had been chained to something by its shackles. Its attire is made of ethereal energy and covers the body wholly, looking something like pajamas. No one knows where it came from, but it escaped from somewhere. Has the power to turn people insane with its aura when it is upset.

Last edited by Otherworlders on Sun May 09, 2021 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 6:17 pm

Ysli, having been roaming around Haeric for a while, witnessed a majestic horse creature running towards it as it hovered lightly through the streets. Having been in captivity for literally ever, Ysli had never seen nor heard of a horse before. It also didn't know that it belonged to someone, nor that it was dangerous to be in the path of a horse whilst it was galloping. Instead of run or try to collect the horse, Ysli remained in the horse's path, trying to figure out just what it was whilst also marveling at its beauty.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 6:40 pm

Ysli, pushed out of the way of the rampaging horse, hovered up from the ground and looked at yet another creature it had never seen before... But seemed to be a person... But was not an alfr. Ysli did not know what to make of it, as it did not know that it had been saved from danger. With a puzzled look on its face, Ysli looked around and saw everyone panicking to a certain degree and saw that the horse was wild. They were going to get it? Ysli, in its newfound freedom, would accompany, but was wary of everyone, which showed as its light aura became an orange-ish color.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 6:57 pm

Ysli still did not know what was going on, but if it meant a chance to explore the outside world, Ysli had no objections. Its orange glow became a soft pale yellow light as it was pointed at. All it understood was that people were going to go somewhere to look for the creature. Ysli still said no words, but hovered closer to the ones it was said to accompany, waiting for them to lead the way. It wasn't afraid of them, as it had gotten over its fear after being around alfar that hadn't tortured it all day.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 7:09 pm

Ysli wasn't intimidated by the drake as much as it was fascinated by the giant thing, Ysli's fears and terrors having quickly subsided because of sweet freedom. It happily followed behind the large creature and into the mountains, where its eyes grew large and sparkly at the sight of something new. Giant rocks. They were so big, they weren't like the rocks back in the torture chamber. Not at all. So this was a sensory overload for Ysli, as shown by its brightening light.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 7:23 pm

Ysli nodded its head and smiled pleasantly, seeming to be happy that it was being included without being hurt by something or part of something strange. It looked at where Alectrona pointed and hovered over to it, its light becoming a pale blue as it questioned what was within the bushes. It had never seen a bush before. So, that being interesting to it, Ysli examined the leaves on the bush and ruffled them, then playfully hovered back to the other two. It couldn't fly and only hovered, but the hovering seemed constant. The light it emitted from itself was enticing to look at.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 7:40 pm

Ysli did not understand that it was in danger, yet again. The only thing it knew was darkness and pain from other alfar, not from anything that wasn't an alfar. It was indeed snagged by the wulfos, but when it was, it perceived the pain and it understood that it was in danger. Afraid, the light around Ysli flared up to a blinding brightness as a bright flash of light, hoping to ward off the wulfos that were there. The flash was but for mere moments, but it was stunning enough to leave one bedazzled. The aura also seemed to keep it from being directly touched, as if some type of secondary skin, but it still could feel through it, it seemed, if enough pressure was applied.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 7:55 pm

Ysli shuddered with terror, the light around it becoming a frosty blue as it settled. Flashbacks of the time in incarceration and the pain inflicted upon it were flaring up, which caused Ysli to moan in frustration. It still hadn't spoken a word, for it didn't really have anything to say and wasn't really directly spoken to much in ways that required speech, so its words were kept minimal... Nonexistent, actually. But it did let out sounds, and began to sob quietly, floating up the trail and away from the other two as it cried. It had no idea where it was going and it was stuck between awe and terror, so it also did not know what to do. Eventually, it stopped when closer to the top of the trail, still sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 8:14 pm

Ysli heard what Alectrona said and watched Tiressa fly off on her drake. When Ysli felt safe again, the color of its aura turned back to its pale yellow and it sighed with relief, turning to her. When it came back, it looked very emotionless and traumatized. However, it finally said words. "What are we doing now?" Ysli asked, having been tagging along because it thought that they were going after that horse creature, but after not finding Hador immediately, as it in its naivete felt it should, Ysli lost track of what it was supposed to be doing. The sights were too much for one who never ever in life had seen the outside. It was a mixture of emotions, yet at the same time, emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 8:28 pm

Ysli followed closely behind Alectrona, realizing quickly that it knew nothing about anything outside and would quickly get lost or something worse. So Ysli made certain to stick close to her, hovering all the way to the fishing hole, where the other strange people and the creature they called a 'horse' were gathered. Ysli smiled, but also partially didn't know why it was smiling. It was just happy to be around people that didn't do bad things to it. It quietly hovered a relative distance from the group, just in case they were hostile. Ysli couldn't tell. It thought that bush wasn't hostile until it birthed some wolf monsters out of it, so Ysli was wary of everything, once again, shown by the orange-ish tint that its aura took.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 8:47 pm

Ysli watched in awe as the raptor bird monster took off into the sky, finding it to be majestic. First a horse, now this? And all these unique people! Ysli had gotten over its original trauma and was now quite pleased... Pleased enough to go out toward the others. "That was fun!" Ysli said to the group of people. "Do you do this every day?" Ysli thought that this might be a normal ritual like the normal rituals done to it every day and night in secret.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 9:09 pm

Ysli had no concept of time. It didn't even know its own age. "Ooooh... Okay..." it said shakily, not knowing what a 'Sunday' was, nor even the sun. It was surprising that it knew how to speak, let alone do anything else. "Everything that isn't a life-eating ritual is special to me!" it said triumphantly, clanging its giant black shackles together. "I now know what a horse is, and uh... Things... And... More things... And people!" Ysli grinned widely, the aura around it shining golden, illuminating the area a bit. "Yes, this was the best day EVER! Even after that thing did a thing at me and I was in pain. It was different from normal pain. It was... Special pain." Clearly Ysli had no idea what it was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 9:27 pm

Ysli gazed at Tiressa with a smiling, but completely blank face. "What?" It was like she was speaking a foreign language to it. But, now that it thought about it... It didn't have any place to go. It was going to be out in the wilderness all night with... Things that do things and things. "I don't know what you just said, but okay! I think that's the right answer!" Ysli honestly had no clue. Normally no words worked when the rituals were done on it. "Take me to sleep!" Ysli said, floating close to Tiressa.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 9:54 pm

Ysli had seen a lot of the city when wandering around, so it wasn't particularly too interested in too many things so that it would get distracted. It did look from side to side every now and then when it thought it saw something interesting, all the way until they got to the tavern. "I am Ysli!" the hovering, glowing alfr said happily. "It's nice to meet you, Tir!" Ysli did not know what kind of person Tiressa was simply because it'd only seen alfar in its whole life. "Uhm. So. Tir. What are you, anyway? I'm an alfr!" It said that like she didn't know it was common knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 9:59 pm

Ysli was new to many of the words that Tiressa was saying. Commander. Wardens. Armor. Planet. They were all foreign to the completely one hundred percent sheltered Ysli, who did not have any knowledge on anything except its own life and basically how to speak. But even that took time immeasurable for it to learn as much as it did to speak coherently. "I will also help you if you are in the needing of help!" Ysli said. Its speech pattern was clearly of someone that didn't speak very often or very well, but was able to jumble out words. "So, where is the dark chamber?" Ysli held up its giant black shackles around its arms, as if insisting it be taken to somewhere and chained up. "I'm sleepy!"
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:15 pm

Ysli looked at all of the items that were spoken of by Tiressa. "Upstairs?" it asked, looking at the chair. "Hmmmmmmm..." Ysli thought deeply on the meaning of 'upstairs'. "Are these the upstairs?" it asked, pointing to the only things leading upward. "Key?" It was never released from its shackles, and never saw a key before. Though, it liked its shackles. It thought they were stylish. "OH, room! Up the stairs! With the..." Ysli struggled. "... K-Keeeeey...?" Apparently, it only knew what a room was. Let's not even get into the fact that it had no idea what a traveler was. But it did know the meaning of the word 'free'. That made it happy. "Yes, I am free. Thank you. I hope you are free, too." Ysli floated up the stairs, pondering how to use the key.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 5:19 pm

Ysli had been pondering all day how to get out of its room that Tiressa allowed it to stay in. It spent a portion of the night trying to figure out how to use this 'key' that was given it, and when it finally did, it woke up trying to escape the locked room. After a number of tries, Ysli got the door open and said triumphantly, "YSLI IS FREE! Again!" before floating down the stairs. There was someone peculiar in the tavern today, and Ysli was curious. Floating over to her, it asked, "Who are you?!"
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 5:25 pm

Ysli counted on its fingers, trying to remember the name. "Bryn..." it said, counting up to five for no real reason. "Okay! I am Ysli!" Ysli still had no clue what people were talking about when they spoke, as its sheltered life in the torture chamber literally all its years made it so that it had no understanding of common things. "Tir said something about 'Commander' too... What is that?" Ysli had no concept of time, either, as it had never seen daylight. "Umm... Ysli got here... Yesterday?" It hoped it was using that word correctly. It only ever heard it in its dark chamber used by its family, but it didn't really know what a 'yesterday' truly was.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 5:32 pm

Ysli blinked blankly, wide eyes gazing through Bryn as she spoke. "Yes." That was usually the answer to the question. "Um, I mean... What?" Ysli had no idea what soldiers were, either. Oh well. "I... Lived somewhere dark. It was somewhere, but Ysli does not know where it is... And Ysli does not want to go back, either." Ysli held up its arms with the large black shackles around its wrists, which it now wore as a fashion statement. "Ysli is free now. Never going to be unfree again." But that did make it worry... About if 'they' would come after it. Its aura became a strange orange-ish color as it worried, a look of concern coming to its face.
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 5:40 pm

Ysli was reassured by Bryn's words and gleefully swirled around. "EVERYTHING IS AWESOME~!" Ysli yelled in response to the statement that being there was strange. "I've never seen ANYTHING before. I've only heard of things and stuff. But I do not know what things are sometimes..." Then it thought of yesterday with the wulfos attack... "... But some things are not awesome, and they hurt you after giving birth to wild thingies." Ysli shuddered, its aura growing cold and blue. That is, before Ljos walked in and spoke. "Hello lady!" Ysli greeted her, its aura returning to pale yellow, "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 5:50 pm

Ysli was happy that it was in a place that protected it. None of the alfar abused it or stole its precious life energy in strange annual rituals, either, so that was always a plus! "Hooray for Hearic!" Ysli said, waving its arms around. "Um, my name is Ysli. I..." Ysli paused, not knowing how to answer Ljos. "... I come from somewhere dark. I do not know where it is. It's a dark place, though!" As for a father... "Um, Ysli has had many fathers over time immemorial... Every so often, Ysli's old father dies and a new father takes his place." Ysli was puzzled as to how to respond. "Do you mean my original father, my new father, my new new new father, or my really new father?"
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:00 pm

Ysli could answer about what it was, knowing that much, at the very least. "I am an alfr with much life force!" it said, pointing to itself. "See how Ysli glows? So much life force!" Suddenly, its voice became serious and it waved its hand slowly across the air, panning over it, saying, "Since the day I was born, I was blessed by the gods with so much life force, my original parents thought to use my power to extend the lives of the family and become immortal. They locked me away and performed regular life force eating rituals and feeding me strange apples. They did live longer, but they were driven mad in the process. The family Ysli had then kept Ysli locked away and continued the rituals, figuring they could succeed where my parents failed."
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:14 pm

Ysli grinned widely at Bryn, showing that it was happy. "No one has performed a ritual on me yet!" it said as if that were an accomplishment. But as for Ljos, it seemed she was very concerned about Ysli's family. "Ummm... Hmmm... Well, last Ysli remembered, the name of the family was... Aesirhausn." Ysli thought some more. "Or, maybe that was my original father's name...? Lots of names came and went over time immemorial, but Ysli only remembers that one and the name of my newest father. Yndel." However, when asked about a home, Ysli shook its head. "Dunno where home ever was. It was underground. Some giant explosion freed Ysli, though. That is how I escaped!"
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:28 pm

Ysli didn't understand Ljos. "Ysli isn't normal?" Maybe it was dwindling on the edge of life, but it didn't know that at all. "I thought all alfar were normal! Ysli's family was a normal family... That ate life force and turned insane. But that's what happens to everyone, right?" Ysli turned to Bryn again. "Thanks for being my friend! I have heard so much about friends, but never seen one before! My family had friends, I think... Or... Something." Ysli's memory was foggy. "Anyway, yes, I am most happy with you all! I just hope that my family doesn't come looking for me!" Though, they probably died in the explosion. But maybe not everyone...
Back to top Go down
Otherworlders
Otherworlders

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:46 pm

Ysli placed its hands behind its back sheepishly at Ljos' comment. "Oh." How was it supposed to know that it wasn't normal when all its life of normalcy was rituals and life eating and torture? Whatever the case, Bryn was Ysli's friend, and that made it happy. "Maybe Bryn can be Ysli's family, too!" It smiled, aura glowing brightly. "As long as Ysli is free, Ysli is safe... Uh, I think..." It turned when it heard a different voice, then waved at the person it belonged to. "Hello, person! I'm Ysli! What are you?" Ysli also overheard what Ljos said and wondered, "And what's a Tyrant?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ysli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ysli   Ysli Empty

Back to top Go down

Ysli
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Veritas; The Crystal Dimension :: Grand Tabrynth; The Dimensional Crystal Nexus :: Dimension Gate; Dimensions' Beginning and End :: Serendipity; The Story's Beginning-
Jump to: